Questioning Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow and Xander looked at each other and started to laugh. They laughed so hard they had to lean even more on each other. "You think..." Xander started only to be over come by more laughter.

"Wait, wait, you think Xander and I are together; like together, together?" Willow starts laughing even harder.

"Dude...I mean don't get me wrong she will always be my Wills and so okay we've loved each other since we were like 4, and all." Xander began.

"But other than a few smoochies, senior year and well okay there was that one time when we first left Sunnydale, but that was more comfort than anything else." Hearing an insulted gasp from Xander she amended. "Okay Xander was a love god and made me feel things I'd never before felt in the arms of a man...wow Xander you sure let a few multiple orgasms go to your head. And really I was only with one other male. Tara used to do that every night."

"Well of course she did. I mean who better to know how to make a girl orgasm than another girl. I'll settle quite nicely for being better than Dogboy." Xander retorted. "Anyway as Willow was saying. We are best friends. I mean the most bestest, but we are just friends. We are each other's family and if you hurt her I'll beat you to death with my bare hands, but we are not together like that. Which reminds me I still need to find Dogboy, Angel and Spike want to get their licks in too."

"So wait a minute," Jeff said before Willow could open her mouth. "Willow's free." He asked Xander then turned to Willow. "You're free?" He asked excitedly. "You're gay?" he then asked dejectedly.

"Not really. I'm more bisexual than gay...but I don't think I could be with another woman. It would make me feel like I was cheating on Tara's memory." Xander saw Willow's face cloud with sadness and pulled her into a hug. The rest of the team quickly figured out the situation and soon everyone was hugging the sorrow-filled friends.