All Comments on 'Quick Repair Service 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Everyone's running a con and family are but mere marks ripe for the grifting

The only characters I cared about were the little kids and the cockatoo. I'm going to reread ' Mending Broken Flowers '. That story by the mega-talented, selfsame author actually has some soul. I'm hazarding a guess the holidays work Jimbob44 's nerves this time of year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an Imagination.

JimBob44 can sure come up with some wild ones. Another 5.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Sorry...the story was good, until the last two sentences...

Sorry...the story was good, until the last two sentences ruined it...1*

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

You seemed to really capture the essence of the south, 5 stars and funny, Not to mention surprisingly real

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago

Having sex in a story doesn't automatically make it erotic... I was an a major appliance repairman before getting my electrical masters.. appliance repairman do not repair televisions, it is a complete separate field.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good ending. Also like that the story stuck to the meat and potatoes and not try to detail why the characters were so void of caring. Finally a story where irony attacks the cheater. Also guess Brian, the little turd is I for a inwanted surprise or two….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES