All Comments on 'Quickie: Back Home Again'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun

Everyone needs a quickie now and then. It does have some possibilities for more in-depth stories.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
WATCH OUT!!!!

If you even BREATHE on my "HEAD" I will blow your face into next week with this shot!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
Don't get the negative comments, at all...

I loved this story - quickie - yes, but it was a good story.

AgnolAgnolover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you Monagamous_Now!

Thank you so much, that first one was hard to take. I get it if people want longer stories, but I had a note about the length of the story and people didn't have to read. I appreciate the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"This is a quickie! Meaning, it's short and to the point."

Well, you're half right. It is short, but it's NOT to the point -- and it could have been with only one or two lines. It falls short on two, well, points: why they are sharing a room and Dad.

<P>

Obviously, this is not the first time Allison and Mom had shared a guy. It could have been so easy to add a line about Dad being the guy. For example, when Allison tells Mom that his cock is amazing, adding something along the lines of "Just like Dad's" would have sufficed. Yeah, it could have been the cliched of him being larger than Dad or Dad being ignorant, but that would have been too involved and greatly contrary to your Quickie concept. For someone to be that stupid he would realize what happen having his son and daughter share a room/apartment is a pretty big plot hole.

<P>

As for sharing the room/apartment, even something about it being originally hers would sufficed. Otherwise, what, the house has only one bedroom? His has been coimpletely changed since he moved out?

<P>

Your setup was a MacGuffin, as was Mom knowing what was going to happen, but even MacGuffins need some closure. THAT would have been to the point.

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
It was fine

Don't pay attention to every comment it was fine just a little short for me nockem up.It's the code of the west!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Many_Memories

Were you born retarded or is the result of huffing airolsol products. Look at your post. Does it make any sense? I'm guessing that you just like to see your "name" in print.

Good job Agnol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb.....

..........as fuck. Retarded characters. 'nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
went too far in the end.

went too far with mom n sister kissing njoying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay

At least you kept this one on track and in the appropriate category.

The old fart

bradd50bradd50about 6 years ago
Was going so well

Was really enjoying the story until mom got into the picture.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlabout 5 years ago
Woah

Allison and Jason? Other than the ages, this might as well have been a Pretty Little Liars fanfic 😂

I loved it, adding the mum just made it better. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish I was there !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES