All Comments on 'Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 03'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
QM

Good storyline, please check your grammer or get another author to proof read your story before publishing. Keep up the great story.

CatsmineCatsmineover 8 years ago
I see what you did here

Quotes about hubris come to mind seeing her plotting. "The beginning of the end(hers)," "Pride goeth before ..." and all those. The formula says she'll be thwarted and fall for him, then he'll decide to keep her. Will the kidnapper reappear for him to defeat? Will the kidnapper be her Daddy trying to teach her a lesson?

I'm enjoying this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He'll especially succumb to her charms.......

when she belches chili breath in his face! This was SO bad it made me laugh. Nothing says sexy, erotic or captivating as eating chili out of a pan. I'm still laughing!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I read this a couple weeks ago, scored it a 5 and favorited it and just now found that both were not recorded. Something wrong with this site! This is the third. This sucks.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

The next 5 foot model will be the first.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Guess I missed the whole chapter about what actually happened to her when she was kidnapped, if the guy raped her, if he knew her, or she knew him, how she coped with the consequences of that kidnapping. The rest of the story is interesting, maybe even romantic, seems realistic, but ... come on, she was kidnapped, SOMETHING happened to her, she was dropped in the middle of a road deliberately, maybe so she'd be run over and killed, and ...what? She remembers nothing, and resumes her life like nothing happened? The author didn't even bother to write even that. Anyhow, it's a huge gap in this story that kind of makes it UNREALISTIC, just some person's wet dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES