Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Everyone had always put her on a pedestal with her amazing beauty, brilliant mind and incredible wealth. However, she did not want to be this cold aloof statue, but instead she wanted to live luxuriously in her femaleness. She wanted a strong man lying with her taking his pleasure and desire from her. As a woman, she wanted to feel chased and controlled by the spirit of a male. She wanted to be someone's sexual touchstone as he conquered and took her. He had to respect who she really was inside and she had to know she could trust him.

She had always stood on her own two feet, holding her own ground intellectually and emotionally. April was a strong woman that not only embraced her femininity, but reveled in it. However, sexually she didn't want to hide who she was anymore and she wanted a strong man to make her feel the emotions she dreamed of. Her brief battle with Steve felt like a start and for the first time she thought she had found someone who could challenge her.

As she turned on a road that led to the ranch house, she fantasized about his lips kissing down her body and his hands extracting every bit of desire from her. In her daydreams she had found a man secure in his masculinity and one whose strength matched her own. She dreamed that he made love to her mind until her body couldn't exist without him. April wanted somebody that she could surrender to. Someone that could worship her mind and body whenever and wherever he wanted. She longed for someone who owned her and someone she could belong to.

April's favorite kinds of romance were battles between a strong man and a strong woman, tinged with some dominance and submission. The thought of a little bit of BDSM made her crazy with need. These were her favorite kind of fantasies and ones she dreamed of constantly as she used the toys beside her bed. She sadly understood these dreams were just that, unrealized fantasies. No one would ever take on her father and steal her away. She still dreamed of being saved and taken by her White Knight. It was an unrealistic fantasy ... then Steve came along.

She dreamed she was lying helpless as he claimed every inch of her. She felt him tear down all of her emotional walls, taking more than she was willing to give. He took whatever he wanted and gave her more than she imagined. She dreamed of willingly giving herself to him, without hesitation or reservation. In her fantasy she was vulnerable without embarrassment or shame, but happily felt like a real, sexual woman.

These were images that she had always had, now for the first time in her life she felt as if they might come true. Conceding that kiss to Steve was the first time she had ever given up control and he felt oh so good. The thought of meeting somebody that she wanted to surrender to was exhilarating and the thought of him taking her anyway he wanted was breathtaking.

She parked in the circular driveway of the ranch house and ran through the front door, up the staircase to her bedroom. April rapidly stripped off her dress, her bra and her panties, jumping naked on the bed. She pulled the large vibrator from her bedside stand and pressed hard against her throbbing clit. Her body was desperate for relief, but her mind still twirled thinking of that unbelievable kiss.

It didn't take long before agonizing relief rippled through her loins. Her legs lifted her hips off the bed as her body writhed in unbearable ecstasy, but it wasn't enough. She kept the vibrator pressed against her clit as waves of frenzied bliss tore through her body. She came again and again, but her body's rapture didn't satisfy her hearts and souls desire.

April fell back to the bed with her vibrator still humming beside her. Her body still quivered from multiple wildly jubilant orgasms, but she was still strangely dissatisfied. The promise held in Steve's kiss blistered her mind and haunted her soul. Now she knew that she had to go back, she had to see him again.

With her legs quivering beneath her she got up off the bed and went into the bathroom to run a bath. As she lay in the water letting the heat soak into her tired body, she tried to get a hold of her emotions. She decided that her imagination was running away with her. Yes, it was a rousing kiss, but nothing could be as good as what she remembered.

She felt as if she was setting herself up for a huge disappointment, because no man could live up to her imagination's expectations. Still, she had to go see him and just confirm her worst fears. She had to know that he was just like all the others. Once she had made her decision, her smile started to grow on her face. She had to figure out what she was going to wear, because she was going to devastate him. She had to take back control and let him know that this was her town. She was the queen here.

As she got out of the bath, she was happy. She knew she was going to rock him back on his heels and take back control. As she started rifling through her clothes and her smile broadened. She was going to show him that no one dominated April. She was going to choose her skimpiest most decadent outfit and watch him drool as she teased and tantalized him from across the room. His kisses were dangerous, so she was going to stay away from his devastating mouth, but she was going to make him ache for her instead.

She wrapped herself in her short satin robe and went into the kitchen for a late lunch or an early dinner. The refrigerator was full of their household staples; chili and BBQ. She scooped some of the chili and a pan and began heating it up and added some smoked beef brisket just for a little extra flavor. As the food simmered, filling the kitchen with its smoky spicy smell, she started planning her taunting tease.

She felt like a provocative outfit would begin the intimidation. She knew how men looked at her and if she turned up the heat, she knew he would be drooling within a couple of seconds of seeing her. Only when she had him where she wanted him would she turn and haughtily flounce away leaving him simmering in his desire. April had done these many times before and knew how to turn a man into a hungry mass of quivering desire.

Secretly she hoped he would challenge her and strip away her haughty arrogance. What she really wanted was for him to turn the tables, turning her into a quivering mass of desire, but experience told her that wouldn't happen. Experience told her no mortal male could resist her when she was in full seductive mode. She had always hoped to meet a strong man, one stronger than her and one that would finally pin her down forcing her to feel the bliss she always craved. As much as she hoped he would, she knew Steve wouldn't resist her either.

She didn't bother to scoop the chili into a serving bowl, but instead just ate it out of the pan. This was her comfort food and the hot, spicy, smoky taste was pleasing to the tongue. The chili filled her stomach with a warm spicy heat that somehow seemed to support her. Her belly was simmering with erotic heat and heat from the chili. When she finished, she dropped the pan in the sink and went back upstairs to take a quick nap.

Her plan was firmly embedded in her mind and she allowed herself a three-hour nap before she had to start getting ready. About six hours from now April knew she would be standing in front of Steve watching his eyes bug out as she flaunted her craftily exposed body. Steve was different from all the rest and the butterflies in her stomach dampened her confidence, but she was certain that he would succumb to her charms like everyone else.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12