All Comments on 'Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 08'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow!

A powerful story! Great plot. Can not wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cannot disguise classic prisoner style torture by pseudo-sexual dialogue. This reads like a story from the prison camps of Vietnam and is equally sad.

CatsmineCatsmineover 8 years ago
Scorching

Very well done! I'm particularly impressed with the method of changing tense to keep the reader from becoming too absorbed in the fantasy to finish the chapter.

Oupa99Oupa99over 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Why are you even reading in the BDSM area if you have no idea what you are reading. Pleasure given and pleasure denied mixed with discipline builds a trust and bond between Dom and Sub that transcends just sex. Through out it all the Sub is in control because they can always use their safe word to stop anything they don't like. In the end the Sub knows the Dom is helping her quite her mind and feel what her body and heart craves. The ultimate is to create sensations that push the Sub into sub-space. Sub-space is a bliss like euphoria that can only be achieved with intense physical and emotional interaction, but only with someone you trust. In the end the Sub is released from their fears or worries and they unfurl into passions flower, full of beauty, trust and love.

Discipline gives total freedom; it allows you to go beyond your limitations, to break through boundaries and reach the highest goal - true freedom. Freedom by creating a silence in which the whisper of the hearts desires can be heard. Truly, discipline is the road to liberation.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I read this a couple weeks ago, scored it a 5 and favorited it and just now found that both were not recorded. Something wrong with this site! This is the eighth. This sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES