All Comments on 'Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 10'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CatsmineCatsmineover 8 years ago
Bravo

Nice wrap-up. I look forward to other stories

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 8 years ago
Great story...

I really enjoyed your story. You have written it with a passion and sincerity not found in every story on here. Your descriptions of the gift of true submission and the freedom it brings was, for me, profoundly moving. The sex scenes are so hot they make me wish I was April... If I have one suggestion, it would be that you use a proof reader who could help you identify small grammatical/spelling errors (and the very occasional selection of the wrong word.)Thank you! More please...

Jules

5*

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Greatness

Love this story. Would not mind at all it continuing. Like to see the reaction with her father and him after all of this.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I read this a couple weeks ago, scored it a 5 and favorited it and just now found that both were not recorded. Something wrong with this site! This is the tenth. This sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES