Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. As she slid down his cock her whole body went into overdrive. Last night she had been warmed up with more than a dozen orgasms before he ever filled her with his cock. This morning she was raw with sensations and he felt so big as he filled her still tight pussy. She took deep gasping breaths as his exquisite torture exploded in her head. Her stumbling scream of enthusiasm echoed throughout the canyon.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD ... FUCK ... ME ... FUCK ... ME ... OH GOD ... SO DEEP ... NEVER ... STOP ... FUCKING ... ME!"

With his pants still trapped around his knees, Steve shuffled over to the shack, bouncing April up and down on his cock with each step. Each bounce created more fireworks behind her eyes as he filled and stretched her like never before. It was excruciatingly rapturous, as his unforgiving and relentless cock filled her to over flowing. April felt his cock slam deep against her cervix and crush her clit between their joined bodies with each step.

From the very first step she felt her cum consume her. She didn't know how it was possible, but his cock seemed to be everywhere inside her. Her clit, G spot, and cervix were all being caressed simultaneously by his massive intruder. Each bouncy step set off another round of excruciatingly pleasurable explosions inside her.

It seemed to her that he was bigger and deeper inside her that he'd ever been, but she was helpless to resist him. It was agonizing pleasure bordering on agony and was everything she'd ever dreamed of. Her heart was exploding with the love she felt, while her mind was showered in sparks from their life-affirming coupling. The pleasure was so overwhelming that tears ran down her face and she wanted to spend the rest of her life at this moment.

Tsunami after tsunami of ecstasy washed over her as the cums piled on top of each other. She could barely catch her breath and her heart was beating so fast she was afraid it might explode. Her big man was sending her into orbit with each step and she couldn't imagine anything more perfect. It was love affirming and exactly where she wanted to be.

He took her the way she wanted; the way he wanted. She was free, yet he owned her body and soul. He owned all the orgasms slashing through her. Steve loved, adored and protected her, guiding her and making her his queen. He filled her mind with wonder, passion and awe while the bliss exploded in her body. He was wild as he thrust into the willing sweetness of her body. April eagerly gave him her all, as her gift to the man she loved.

He pushed her hard against the wall of the shack continuing fill her with more orgasms than she could count. Each cum was more searing and fulfilling than the last creating a sky full of beautiful unrelenting fireworks. With the wall of the shack supporting her one of Steve's hands were freed. Steve slid his hand through her silky hair and grabbed a fistful of her hair. His fist jerked her head backwards exposing her delicious neck. The jolt of pain and pleasure rippled down her back as his lips and teeth claimed her neck.

Her veins throbbed beneath his voracious lips in this very primal act of domination. The sacrifice of her neck had always been a very primitive and symbolic sign of submission. April's exposed neck told Steve that she trusted and believed in him. The erotic chills of having him feast on her neck only enhanced the rapture she felt as he filled her with his cock.

Steve was gorging himself on April as she offered her body in loving sacrifice. Thunder rumbled and lightning flashed through her until she was all heat and light. April felt the whole world shake all around her, like the earthquake inside her skin made it out into the real world. He claimed her sacrifice as his, but gave her his dedication, love and devotion in return. He growled into her neck, "You're mine, you belong to me and you always will!"

April finally understood the difference between fucking and making love. Her heart and mind were filled with a bone deep sense of love and belonging. Every time they made love she felt him deeper inside her heart. She freely gave him whatever he wanted, because she belonged to him, but she also knew he belonged to her. That's what she felt deep inside. This was the joining of two hearts, two minds and two bodies. One couldn't exist without the other.

Powerful waves of ecstasy lifted her and swept her effortlessly along passion's sea. She was lifted and carried from crest to glorious wave crest. Only when the ecstasy overwhelmed him and he filled her with his seed, did he tenderly deposit her back on the shore. They clung together as April's body throbbed in heavenly rapture, and Steve's cock continued to pulse inside her. Waves of love, passion, rapture and euphoria tied them together tighter than any rope.

Steve slid to his knees with April's arms and legs still wrapped tightly around his torso. Both were hot, sweaty, covered in dust and general disheveled, but they glowed with love and passion's satisfaction. Both of them gazed into each other's eyes as the passion waned, and all-consuming love took its place.

They had survived Peter's plot with their love growing, consuming them and binding them in ways they would never have imagined. It wasn't the ropes, other toys or even the kinky sex; it was a connection neither had felt with anyone else. April's heart and mind had been marked by him and she will always wear them. She hid inside his arms afraid to let the world intrude and as she felt his arms tighten around her, she knew he felt the same.

Steve had thought that this rich beauty queen would never open herself up and realize her potential. She had proved him extremely wrong and had given herself to him with the kind of love and passion he had only dreamed of. He came to the realization that he had closed himself off after his divorce and April had saved him, not the other way around. Once she made up her mind up, she was all wind and lightening and he had gotten too close to hurricane April. She had swept his heart away, and while he was teaching her she had given him the greatest gift a man could have.

Her smile intoxicated him, while her soft loving eyes tore open his damaged heart. Whatever happened next, he belonged to her and she belonged to him. She had stolen his heart with her soulful longing gazes and with her love and passion. He softly and lovingly kissed her just before he growled, "Don't you ever put yourself in danger like that again! You belong to me and I don't want anything to ever put my property in danger again!"

April looked at him softly and she knew her distraction had ignited the fear of losing her. She could see the pain of loss in his eyes and the heart ache in his voice. Everything about him was telling her that he loved her desperately. She kissed him gently on the lips and with a lopsided grin and said, "Yes Master. Didn't you tell me yesterday to be the queen that fights alongside my man and not the damsel in distress?"

Steve couldn't help chuckling as his own words came back to haunt him. "Yes, I did say that, but that was before I staked my claim on you. I think putting my property in danger requires a special punishment, just so you remember to never do it again."

April's smile got bigger as she snuggled deeper into his chest. She kissed the side of his neck and whispered seductively, "My master is always right and I look forward to being the object of his punishment."

Steve smiled lecherously as he pulled her tighter against his chest. Suddenly he stiffened, "Shit, I forgot I called the Sheriff when I first got here. He should probably be here in the next 20 minutes and we have to find the photographs before he gets here." Steve looked April directly in the eyes and asked, "Do you remember where the car is parked and can you go through his camera bag?"

April looked up anxiously and nodded her head up and down. Steve continued, "Okay, you find all the memory cards in the car, his camera bag and don't forget the camera itself. I'll find a way down at the bottom of the cliff and see if he has any memory cards in his pockets. We have 15 minutes to do it baby."

They gave each other a quick kiss then April ran into the shack to get back into his jacket. By the time she came out of the shack Steve was busy shimmying down the cliff face. At first, she had to walk slowly because her knees and trembling body were still to unsteady. Underneath the jacket her hard-sensitive nipples were constantly being titillated, while the juices running down the inside of her thighs made her aware of a man waiting for her. April quickly ran back down the road where Peter had hidden his car and found six memory cards in his bag.

She had time so she used the camera to view the cards and only the card inside the camera had any pictures of her. She left five of the cards in the camera bag and only took the one with her photos with her. April remembered to use a towel he had in the car to wipe off her fingerprints. The walk back to the shack was as erotically as bad as the walk down. Her nipples throbbed and her arousal just got worse with her pussy lips squishing together as she walked back to the mining shack.

Her life before Steve had been all work. Between school, her modeling gigs, and the ranch she only had small snippets of time to go out with the girls. It was almost as if her life before Steve didn't even matter. All he had to do was look at her and her body trembled with need, her heart beat fiercely for him and her mind was a whirlwind of emotions.

He made her feel free and powerful, yet at the same time she felt soft and pliable. She felt equal amounts of tears, laughter and euphoria. For the last three days she had been on a roller coaster of emotions with euphoric highs. They involved love, satisfaction, freedom, and adoration as if she was finally coming home. When her roller coaster hit the lows, she felt guilt, insecurity, disappointment in herself, and fear of failure or inadequacy. She had doubts about herself, but never about him.

She trusted him with her heart and her life. He had proven himself by saving her twice and by the way taken her when he loved her. Her practical side wondered where this was going and how it could ever really work, but her spiritual side felt that she had finally found the man of her dreams. Despite all the conflicts, she knew she couldn't be without him. He was a part of her now and she needed him just like she needed oxygen to breathe.

When Steve finally reached Peter he almost threw up at his grotesquely broken body. It was the most gruesome thing he had ever seen. To think that used to be a human being. He pushed back the bile in his throat and gently patted down the pockets of his pants and shirt pockets. He found one memory card in his shirt pocket. There was no way knowing what was on it, but it seemed logical that it was pictures of April. He took that card with him and made the climb back up the cliff face.

By the time he reached the shack April was waiting patiently for him. She jumped back into his arms and gave him the camera card she had found. She had a sultry glint in her eye as she again snuggled against him and whispered, "Steve, there are some very sexy pictures of your slave on that card. I think my Master may need to inspect them, before he destroys them."

Steve grinned at her saying, "I think those pictures got my sub a little excited. A lecherous thought is a terrible thing to waste, but unfortunately the Sheriff will probably be here fairly soon."

They walked hand-in-hand back to the boulder where Steve had stashed April's phone. Steve redialed the last number and the Sheriff picked up immediately. Steve relayed the turn of events to the Sheriff. His voice sounded relieved until Steve told him that he would need the corner for Peter. Steve heard the Sheriff issue an order to get Will out there for crime scene photos and analysis. The Sheriff disconnected and the two lovers were again left alone.

They climbed inside the Jeep Wrangler until the sheriff arrived. April curled up in Steve's lap and within minutes fell into an exhausted sleep.

12