Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it is never my intent to force one boy to submit to another - I consider everyone equal...but when such a passive, milquetoast boy like Sam moves in, I believe for his own well-being and happiness, I should pair him with a 'top' like Devon.

As it has turned out, both boys are quite satisfied with their roles in the relationship. Devon does not abuse Sam anymore than the average top, and Sam is a much happier boy whenever I talk with him. I truly believe he is in love with Devon.

I hear Billy giggling and look at the screen. Sam is wearing not only his usual frilly nightie and panties, but tonight Devon has him in a bra, garter belt and nylon stockings. I have to admit, I briefly chuckled too at the ridiculousness of his outfit; especially with his hard-on poking out the sheer material of his panties.

We watch 'Samantha' sit on Devon's legs and throw 'her' arms around 'her' boyfriends broad back and shoulders. They kiss...a long, protracted kiss with plenty of tongue-action.

We get a perfect view of Samantha's cock leaking pre-cum staining the front of 'her' panties. Devon squeezes it thru the diaphanous material and 'she' groans into his open mouth. He pinches her nipples thru the flimsy brassiere and 'she' groans again.

He says, "You're such a pretty bitch I can't get enough of you!"

She sighs, "Ohhhh Devon...." and they kiss again.

"You want it, don't you, baby? Say it – I want to hear you say it!" taunted Devon.

"Ohhhhhhh..." she sighed again. "Yesssss, darling, yes I want it...please let me suck your cock, darling – pleeeeezzzzzzz...."

"Get on your knees, bitch, and take it in your mouth!" he orders her.

"Oooooooo, yes Devon – yes, darling!" she says and slides to her knees between his open legs.

My cock is now hard as a rock. Billy slowly strokes it awaiting my command.

"Okay, that's enough of those two...let's see what's happening in 101," I say.

Yes, I admit it...I am a voyeur by nature. Early on in life I discovered my greatest excitement comes from watching other people having sex, preferably boys over 18 and under 25. There is something I love about seeing their soft dicks rise into throbbing erections, and the changes in their demeanor once their balls are overflowing with jizz.

Billy changes the channel and we both gasp in surprise when we see David bending over the kitchen table; Dylan standing behind him about to insert his slender hard penis into David's asshole.

"Oh my," exclaimed Billy. "When did they start fucking?"

"I don't know, but I'd have guessed Dylan would have been the one bending over the table," I said.

With rapt attention, we watch Dylan slowly, and very carefully push his purple cockhead into David's anus. We had to watch both kitchen camera's to see the actual insertion, and the reaction on David's face as he received a hard cock in his asshole. He grimaced with some pain, but never complained or told his roommate to stop.

The images on the monitors, as well as Billy's fondling of my cock and balls had me ready for more.

"Sweetie, get between my legs and use that wonderful mouth of yours," I instruct him.

"Yes, daddy," he replies. "OH – would you like me to 'iso' the three apartments first?"

My audio/visual system is capable of 'isolating' the camera's which are capturing the boys performances so, lets say, if there is hot action in all ten apartments, I can watch it all on my ten screens.

I chuckle and say, "Oh boy, you know what I like, don't you?" and then add: "Check on Anthony in 102 – I love watching him jerk-off that beautiful cock of his...I've already told him he's getting a new roommate and tonight is the last night he'll have to take care of himself."

Sure enough, there he was seated before his computer, his shorts down around his knees, his left hand slowly moving up and down his rock-hard prick.

The flickering images on his computer monitor made it difficult to see what he was jerking-off to.

"Oh my goodness, daddy, is he actually watching gay porn? That's not like him at all," said Billy.

"I showed him photos of blue-eyed-cutie-pie – look at what he's watching – the boy on his knees looks like cutie-pie...I guess he already has plans for his new roommate...'iso' those four apartments."

"Yes, daddy," replied Billy.

Billy scrambled to his knees between my wide-splayed legs and assumed the position he'd been taught: the fingertips of his left hand gripping the base of my shaft, his right hand holding my heavy balls.

What a good boy he is, I thought, as he immediately began kissing the entire length of my hardened flesh up to the purple cockhead and back down again.

I smiled to myself when I saw his eyes fix on the mirror above the headboard. In his position, he too could watch all the television screens while he serviced my cock.

He hadn't been a voyeur when I was breaking him in but it sure didn't take very long for him to become as excited as me watching all the naked boys doing unspeakable things with one another.

I glanced between his legs and drank in the beauty of his small boner jutting straight out from his crotch. Maybe I'll give him a treat tonight and take the entirety of his four-inches in my mouth.

When I have a pretty butt-boy like Billy, I like to reward him from time-to-time.

He started out like most of my boys, reluctant to admit his love of cock, but after seven consecutive days of nightly 'breath mints' I had him convinced he is as queer as a three-dollar bill.

He now gets excited with his nightly sodomy without the aide of the mints.

My cock was glistening with his saliva. "Good boy, kiss my balls now!"

"Yes, daddy," he says and instantly plants his full lips on my scrotal flesh.

I stare at Will and Daniel in 108. Their hands are moving faster on each others cocks; they stop kissing to concentrate on their duties. The blissful expression on their faces warms my heart.

I predict Daniel will shoot first; he has less self-control than Will.

I don't know why, but in all my experiences watching two boys together, it seems the more passive of the two boys always cums first, until of course, the more dominant of the pair begins to assert control and insists on taking his pleasure before he allows his partner to climax.

I groan when Billy takes one of my testicles in his wet mouth and lathers it with his tongue. Oh what a good boy he is...I will let him suck my balls for awhile before I give him permission to take my cock in his mouth.

I turn up the audio on Will and Daniel and hear their moans of joy and exertion. The oozing pre-cum leaking from their slits lubricates their flesh and the sounds of masturbation grow louder and wetter.

I smile when Daniel suddenly shouts, "OH GOD" and his body stiffens then shakes with uncontrollable spasms.

"OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD---YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

I am constantly amazed at the amount of sperm and semen these boys have in their balls. My eyes are fixed on his exploding cockhead; thrilled to see just how high in the air he squirts his spunk.

Will cries out, "FASTER-FASTER-FASTER---UNGHHHHHHHHHHH...."

I chuckle at the sight of Will's entire body thrashing about like a fish out of water. Of all my boys, I enjoy watching him cum the best.

When the boys finally come to rest, they clean themselves as fast as possible and pull their undies back up in place and act like nothing had happened. They don't kiss or smile or even say a single word...they simply return to their respective desks and continue on with their homework.

I switch to 101 and watch Dylan pound David's ass harder and faster. His grunts of exertion tell me he's close. I am glad to see he's giving David a reach-around while he is fucking him...my balls begin to swell inside Billy's mouth.

"Suck my cock, boy," I command him.

"Yes, daddy," he dutifully replies.

I manipulate the camera with the remote control so I can get a close-up view of Dylan's hard cock sliding in-and-out of David's puckered rose.

Suddenly, David becomes a more active partner. He begins to meet Dylan's thrusting by pushing his hips backwards to totally engulf the cock in his asshole.

Dylan cries out, "Yes, baby – that's it, baby – you're doing fine...see, I told you you'd love this...keep going, baby – I'm almost there...uh-uh-uh-uh-OH-YES-OH-YES-I'M-CUMMING-BABY---I'M-CUMMING-IN-YOUR-ASS-BABY-YESSSSSSSSS...."

Dylan's hand becomes a blur on David's cock and suddenly David shouts that he's cumming too. I watch with fascination as rope-after-rope of sperm and semen shoot out of David's cockhead into mid-air then lands with an audible splat! on the kitchen floor.

My attention is swiftly diverted to 102 where Anthony is stroking his cock so fast it will be only a couple of seconds before he too erupts.

Sure enough, there it goes! OH MY GOD – every time I watch him shoot I am completely dumbfounded how much spunk that boy has in his balls. It is going to be an incredible sight the first few times my blue-eyed-cutie-pie sucks him off and tries to swallow that load!

I quickly look at 103 where Sam(antha) rises from the floor, places her wide-spread legs on either side of Devon, reaches down with her hand and positions his standing cock to the entrance of her 'pussy'...oh my, she's still wearing her panties – she must have cut a slit in them so she could still wear them while sliding up-and-down Devon's hard cock.

Billy's expert sucking made the cum in my balls boil. I wanted to time my orgasm with Devon shooting inside Sam's pussy and Sam climaxing inside the panties but I wasn't going to be able to last that long.

I lay back, close my eyes, and enjoy Billy's mouth while listening to Devon and Sam fucking on the sofa, and when my balls finally explode, I needlessly shout "SWALLOW IT, BOY---SWALLOW IT ALL!!"

I was gasping for air when I heard Devon cry out his climax and Sam shouting "I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-DARLING—I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-DARLING---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES!!!"

"Remember how shy you were when you moved in here?" I asked Anthony. "Well, this boy is exactly like you were...I want you to take your time with him – don't scare the boy his first night here...I know how badly you want your very own butt-boy, but believe me, he will come along quite quickly."

A slight smile crossed his handsome face.

"Is this what you said to Jeremy when I moved in here?" he asked.

I chuckled and answered, "Pretty much, yes..."

Jeremy had been a junior in law school when I assigned Anthony to be his roommate. One of my long-standing traditions here is the older boy has a say as to whether he wants to be a 'top' or a 'bottom' to a new roommate. Jeremy had been a 'bottom' to his roommate until he graduated and chose to 'top' Anthony.

Jeremy recently graduated, now it was Anthony's turn to choose. I actually wasn't sure what his decision would be until I'd spoken with him a week earlier.

I'd said: "It seems to me you enjoyed being a bottom to Jeremy...am I wrong?"

He wistfully smiled and said, "Well, once you convinced me that I was gay it was much easier to play with another guys dick...I mean – WOW – all those hard-on's I got when I moved in here sure proved to me that I liked cock more than I liked pussy."

"...and now you're the junior and have a fresh, young-thing moving in with you...it doesn't matter to me what you want – if you prefer being a butt-boy it's totally up to you!"

"No, I want to train a 'sub' to serve me like I served Jeremy," he said. "...and the photos you showed me of the new boy...well, he's too cute NOT to want to bury your dick inside him!"

"Like I said, take it slow with him...hell, I'm guessing within seven-days you'll have him sucking you off whenever you want!"

"I hope you're right – he sure does have a pretty mouth!" smiled Anthony.

Three light, tentative knocks on the front door interrupted us. Billy immediately stood and opened the door...in walked little blue-eyed-cutie-pie.

"Give Billy your keys and he'll unload your car for you!" I said.

"Uh, he doesn't have to do that...I can do it," he stammered.

"Just give him your keys and come over here and sit down!" I ordered.

His face reddened and he mumbled, "Oh, okay..."

Anthony and I made a small space between us and motioned for him to sit. His legs were scrunched between ours and he awkwardly sat down.

I offered him a 'breath mint' but he declined.

I scowled at him. Made a sniffing noise and said, "I think you need one of these!"

"Oh, okay..." he said softly then took the mint.

"This is your roommate, Anthony, he's a junior in law school and a very, very nice guy...you can trust him with your life!"

"Hi, nice to meet you," said blue-eyed-cutie-pie.

They shook hands. Anthony commented, "I think you're going to love living here...the Professor takes great care of us, and we all appreciate him putting us thru school without us having to worry about the cost of anything!"

"Oh, I know," chimed in cutie-pie. "I still can't believe what a fantastic opportunity this is...I wouldn't be able to go to law school if it wasn't for the Professor."

He turned to me and said, "I want to thank you again for this – I'll try not to disappoint you!"

"I'm sure you'll fit in around here just fine," I said.

I asked Anthony about school and what he was studying. He went into a long, rambling explanation of his current activities. He understood we were killing some time so the breath mint could take affect on blue-eyed-cutie-pie.

We leaned over the boy and occasionally touched his arms and thighs. The boy shifted uncomfortably between us. By the time Billy returned we took the opportunity to glance at the boy's crotch, and yes, he was sporting wood in his pants.

I gave the blue-eyed-cutie-pies thigh a squeeze when I said to him, "C'mon, I'll walk you boys to your apartment!"

His face was red. He mumbled "Oh, okay..." and we left my house and went to the apartment building next door. Billy tagged along behind us.

Once Anthony opened the door the stifling heat hit us when we walked inside.

"I've been trying to have the air conditioning fixed for some time...yes, it does get a little warm in some of these apartments!" I explained.

Anthony chimed in, "It sure does, that's why I usually wear only my boxers when I'm home."

To make his point, he took off his tee shirt then unfastened his slacks. I chuckled to myself when I saw the look of confused, consternation on blue-eyed-cutie-pies face.

Billy went to the boy and said, "Sweetie, you'll be more comfortable in your undies – here, let me help you!"

The boy mildly protested when Billy began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Sweetie, we're all guys here – you don't have to be embarrassed about anything," said Billy.

The boy has a nice chest, not too much baby-fat, it won't take Anthony long to have the boy in shape.

Billy dropped to his knees to take off the boy's shoes and socks. Soon, with Billy still on his knees, he unfastened the boy's slacks. Blue-eyed-cutie-pie panicked when he realized his tiny, string bikini briefs would accentuate his boner and would be seen clearly by all of us.

"No, uh, please, I---"

"Look son, this is all part of living here...you need to follow the lead of an upperclassman...if your roommate wants to wear his undies around the apartment, you should do the same, okay?" I said firmly.

The shock and horror I saw in the boys eyes made my prick twitch.

Before cutie-pie could answer me, Billy tugged down the boy's slacks; his erection poking out the front of his briefs. The boy slouched with humiliation.

Anthony said, "Don't worry about a thing – we're guys – we get hard-ons all the time – it's nothing – don't worry your pretty little head over it, okay?"

You could sense defeat in his voice when he simply replied, "Okay...."

I chuckled to myself when I saw that Anthony's boxers were tented out too. I knew their first 'Quid Pro Quo' session would begin very soon.

"C'mon, boy, let's go home so the new roommates can get acquainted," I said to Billy.

"Yes, Professor," he said and opened the front door for me.

Back in the house, Billy went to the entertainment center in the living room and pulled back the folding doors. He flicked on all ten televisions and joined me on the sofa.

Yes, ten tv's in the bedroom AND living room...you never know when the mood to watch hot boy-on-boy action may strike, ha-ha-ha...

He switched the larger, center tv on room 102 then stripped off his shirt and slacks and sat beside me wearing only his crisp, white jockstrap - it was the only garment I permit him to wear around the house when we are alone.

I turned the volume up on the remote and sat back to enjoy the show I was positive would follow.

Blue-eyed-cutie-pie was alone on the sofa but was soon joined by Anthony who carried two glasses of red wine. He offered the boy one of the glasses.

"OH...uh, I'm too young to drink – I'm only eighteen!" he exclaimed.

"Don't be silly," said Anthony. "In the privacy of our apartment there is no age limit on 'anything' we choose to do here!"

I liked the way Anthony had phrased his answer.

He sat so close to the boy his beautiful blue-eyes opened even wider with surprise.

Cutie-pie grimaced at the first taste of the wine, but followed Anthony's lead and drank whenever Anthony drank.

Anthony talked about his life growing up; how before moving in here he had no clear goals, no moral compass. He spoke of now having a solid foundation on which he had built his life around; how he has forged a deep bond with most of the other boys living here because "...we all have the same thing in common – keep our grades above 3.75 so the Professor will continue paying for our school and allow us to live here."

The wine seemed to relax the boy, but I noticed beads of perspiration breaking out on his forehead and chest. I was sure the boner in his briefs was positively aching by now, and I expected Anthony to make his move very soon.

"So, you had a roommate before me?" asked cutie-pie.

"Yes, he graduated a couple months ago...we had gotten so close I hated it when he moved out of here...but it's what happens here, you get a good education, you graduate, then the Professor finds great jobs for everyone...did you know the starting salaries for all the boys who have lived here is 20% higher than the average?"

"That's pretty good..." said the boy.

"It's not only the school work that matters here, but also the personal growth we experience by obeying all the Professor's house rules," said Anthony.

I smiled to myself as I watched him place his hand on the boy's upper thigh and gently stroke it. The boy began squirming under his touch.

Anthony smiled at the boy and softly said, "Quid pro quo...."

The boy appeared surprised. "Uh, I, uh, what about it?"

"I know the Professor explained to you 'quid pro quo'..." he said. "Well, it will make it so much easier if we get the first time out of the way as soon as possible...so I am saying to you – Quid pro quo...and what is it you are supposed to do now?"

Cutie-pie was now sweating profusely. His face beet-red; his hands visibly shaking.

I could tell a battle was raging with his mind: it was one thing to obey an older man who was paying your tuition, but something altogether different to do the same for a handsome boy close to your own age.

"I'll help you out," said Anthony.

He grasped the waistband of his boxers and in one, swift motion, lifted his hips and pulled them down to his knees exposing his six-incher to the totally embarrassed boy.

Cutie-pie stared at the hard cock for a couple seconds before he forced himself to look away. Me? I can never get enough of them. I love how beautiful young and virile hairless cocks and scrotums appear.