Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,254 Followers

Yes, I expect all my boys to be hairless 'down there'...Anthony will explain that to cutie-pie very soon.

The older boy sat back, hesitated, then said one more time, "Quid pro quo."

Blue-eyed-cutie-pie began stuttering, "I, uh, oh, I"m not sure what to do – you know I'm not gay, right?"

Anthony softly chuckled and replied, "None of us are gay here – we simply follow the house rules...sweetie, and I hope you don't mind me calling you that – but you are so pretty and sweet, I think that's what I'll call you whenever we're alone...sweetie, just do what comes natural to you – use whichever hand you want, but do it now – I really need to shoot a load, okay?"

Still refusing to look at Anthony's erection, cutie-pie reached out with his right-hand and gently grasped the older boys hard cock.

"Tighter than that...yes, that's better – grip it just like that from now on, okay?"

When cutie-pie didn't respond, Anthony forcefully asked again, "OKAY?"

The younger boy appeared startled at Anthony's loudness and immediately said, Okay!"

"Move your hand up-and-down slowly at first – I'll tell you when to go faster, okay?"

The boy said 'Okay" without hesitating this time.

"Now I want you to cup my balls in your other hand and gently massage them while you jerk me off...you will do this every time you play with my cock, OKAY?"

I thought I detected a sniffling in cutie-pies broken voice when he said softly, Okay."

Anthony sat back and let the younger boy find and maintain the proper grip and rhythm on his cock.

"You know, sweetie," said Anthony. "I should probably tell you right from the start you can expect to be playing with my cock at least four-times a day!"

"Huh, what?" gasped cutie-pie.

"Yeah, I get so horny I spring wood four-five times a day...and now that I have you here to satisfy me, well, ha-ha, your hands are going to get a workout...unless, of course, you want to take my cock in your mouth, too!"

The boy bolted upright. "Huh? No, no, like I said, I'm not gay!" protested cutie-pie.

"Sweetie, you need to get over this gay/straight hang-up you have...if you want to make the Professor happy while you live in his apartment building - you will need to be more open about having sex with other guys – my advice to you is accept that fact and try to enjoy it...once you graduate from school and move away from here you can have all the sex you want with all the women you want...all I can say right now is it would be nice if you showed more enthusiasm when you're jerking me off, okay?"

Nice touch, I smiled. When Anthony told the boy after graduation he could have sex with all the women he wanted, I was 100% certain once cutie-pie was introduced to 'the life' he would forever become a bottom to one man or another.

The boy didn't answer and he persisted in looking away from Anthony's cock as he slowly stroked it.

"OKAY?" repeated Anthony.

Cutie-pie sighed and exhaled, "Yes, okay."

"Good boy," Anthony said. "Now show me yours..."

The boy whipped his head to face Anthony and exclaimed, "What did you say?"

The older boy smiled at him and said, "Haven't you and your best friend ever played the old game 'I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours'?"

"NO – never!" said cutie-pie.

"Oh sweetie, you've seemed to have missed out on a lot when you were growing up...don't worry, I'll teach you everything you'll need to know!"

Anthony didn't wait for the boy; he reached over and tugged at his tiny briefs until the boy finally relented and lifted his hips and Anthony pushed the small garment below the boy's knees.

"Oh, wow, look at that cute little thing!" he gushed staring at cutie-pies boner. "It's like a miniature pecker! Now you can't tell me girl's have been begging you to stick that tiny thing inside them, have they?"

Cutie-pie became beet-red and stammered for words to defend his manhood.

"No, uh, I, it's normal – it's normal size for my body shape – it's in proportion to my body!"

Anthony gave the boy a sympathetic smile and said, "I know it is, sweetie – that's too bad...have you ever fucked a girl with it?"

Cutie-pie sadly shook his head. I could tell he wanted to bury his face in his hands to shield his humiliation, if his hands weren't already occupied.

"Sweetie, don't you worry about a thing...maybe if a girl falls in love with you she'll open her legs for that little thing, but really, now, do you think a girl would even be able to feel it inside her? No, you know she won't...and you? Hell, you won't feel a thing either – you'll be slapping-sides – her cunt won't be able to grip it!"

To make matters worse, Anthony made cutie-pies boner appear ridiculously small by holding it between simply his thumb and middle finger.

Anthony slowly masturbated the boy, leaned in, kissed him on the cheek and softly said, "It's okay, sweetie, I love your tiny-little dicky...."

For a brief moment, my heart went out to cutie-pie as tears of humiliation rolled down his cheeks.

It's for his own good, I thought to myself. No self-respecting female would ever want that little thing inside her!

This was the course of action I'd suggested to Anthony to use with the boy. Tear apart his ego and self-worth then re-shape him into someone more submissive and compliant.

We couldn't, after all, allow this boy to continue with his outrageous claim that he likes women over men. His life here will be much happier, and more rewarding once he is convinced his destiny in life is to serve and satisfy men.

I watched Anthony abruptly release cutie-pies boner and heard the boy whimper with frustration.

"It's okay, sweetie, around here manly cocks always climax first..." said Anthony. "I'll take care of your tiny-little dicky after you make me cum, okay?"

The boy breathlessly sighed, "Ohhh, okay."

Delaying a submissive boy's climax has been a successful and time-tested method of training for years. There is nothing that works better for the boy than the promise of a powerful orgasm if he obeys his partner's wishes.

Women claim the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but men know better...the only sure-fire way to a boy's heart is through his hard prick and full, semen-laden balls.

My eyes are glued to the tv watching cutie-pie vigorously masturbate Anthony. Billy's hands extricating my erection from my boxers is a minor distraction. Billy knows exactly the proper pressure to apply to my cock, and just how fast to move his hands.

He is watching the action as well, and suddenly blurts out, "My goodness, daddy, my dick is even bigger than his!"

"Yes, it is, dear," I say, "...maybe a full inch longer!"

I sit back and enjoy both scenes unfolding before my eyes.

Cutie-pie now is not only staring at the cock and balls in his hands, but seems unable to look away. I know darn well the boy is fighting a tremendous urge to masturbate himself while he is taking care of his roommate, but is complying with Anthony's instruction that manly cocks always cum first.

I can't help myself. I slide my hand into the pouch of Billy's jockstrap and begin squeezing and stroking his little boner. It never takes very long to have Billy shooting inside the jockstrap.

I don't know why, but I have always preferred for my boys to shoot their loads in each others mouths, or assholes, or even their undies...as often as these boys cum, semen and sperm sprayed all over the apartment tends to leave a lasting aroma that lingers in the air.

Billy begins frantically grinding and sliding his dick through my hand. His grunts and groans amuse me as he strains to climax. I know how fast and hard to stroke Billy to make him empty his balls.

"Ohhhh, daddy..." he moans. Then: "I'm-cumming-daddy---I'm-cumming-daddy---YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

His jizz coats my hand and wrist as I continue stroking him until his body comes to a complete rest. When I remove my hand from his jock he immediately draws it to his face and licks his boy-cream from my saturated flesh.

Once he is satisfied he's licked my hand clean, he drops to his knees between my legs and begins using his lips and tongue on my throbbing erection.

I pat his head thinking, 'What a good boy he is'...instead of simply leaning over in a sitting position and sucking me that way, he is fully aware of my enjoyment watching a submissive boy in the classic cocksucking position of on his knees before me.

I hear Anthony's raised voice saying, "Faster-faster-faster!" and I watch cutie-pie excitedly obeying the command.

Anthony is more reserved than many of the boys when he climaxes. Instead of shouting his pleasure, he simply gives one loud groan then hisses "Yessssssssssssssss...." as the cum spurts from his cock.

It is always impressive watching him cum. I'd swear his balls hold over a quart of semen and sperm. There are always six or seven thick ropes of cum squirting from his cock-slit.

Cutie-pies eyes are wide as saucers watching his roommates balls empty themselves in mid-air. He too is in awe of the amount of jizz he see's shooting from the manly cock in his small hands.

I chuckle to myself thinking how amusing it will be watching the boy trying to swallow all that spunk.

"Use the tissues on the coffee table to clean-up my cum!" I hear Anthony tell cutie-pie.

The look of consternation on his pretty face is priceless. Nevertheless, he obeys his roommates command.

What a good boy, I say to myself.

Once he finishes, Anthony pushes the boy back on the sofa and dives for his little dick.

The boy exclaims, "OH GOD!" when he realizes his roommates intention is to suck him off; and when the boy feels his dick inside the warm cavern of Anthony's mouth, he gives off one long and continuous moan of pleasure.

I watch the boys pretty face contorted with lust, desire and sweet contentment...he is so pure and innocent it is in fact at that very moment I make the final decision as to the boys future:

Once Anthony breaks him in, I will make cutie-pie my new butt-boy.

Just like Billy, cutie-pies college career will be cut short to move in here with me to obey and serve me 24-hours-a-day.

Don't get me wrong – Billy has been fabulous. He is quick to learn and eager to please, but...well, I don't feel the attraction and affection for him as I do already with cutie-pie. It wouldn't be fair to Billy to keep him here much longer.

I already have developed a crush on cutie-pie. I can see a future with him. At the risk of sounding silly, now that gay marriage is legal, I can definitely see making cutie-pie my wife and settling down after all these years.

Billy will be well taken care of. Albert Wurmer, the Dean of Admissions at the college has lusted after him since they first met. He, not-so-secretly has loved Billy all this time, and without Dean Wurmer sending me the most promising candidates, I could never have continually stocked my playground with all the young and virile penises that have lived here over the years.

It is way too late for Billy to return to his old life: once-a-butt-boy-always-a-butt-boy is very true. I am sure he will get accustomed to what I have been told, are Dean Wurmer's strict and peculiar ways.

He may not like me giving him to another man, but a boy like Billy has so few options he'll eventually become as loving and loyal to the Dean as he learned to be with me.

My eyes are glued to cutie-pies wildly contorted expressions of desire and lust. For the second night in a row his penis is being expertly licked and sucked. He has never experienced in his young life such pleasure and ecstasy.

I have to reevaluate my estimate of how long it will take Anthony to 'turn-out' the new boy. I had guessed within the week, but now, it wouldn't surprise me if when they go to bed later, Anthony will seduce the boy into tasting a male organ for the first time....and once that happens, cutie-pies delusional 'heterosexual' fantasy will be gone forever.

I see cutie-pies mouth form a wide O; see his back stiffen then his lower body begins flailing about as he cries out "OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD---UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."

His excitement sends me over the edge and I fill and refill Billy's mouth with all the sperm and semen from my heavy balls...I keep watching cutie-pies pretty face...I have never seen an expression of such pure joy, bliss and serenity...I am convinced when they go to bed in a couple hours, Anthony will indeed talk the boy into opening his pretty lips wide enough to accommodate his six-incher.

It is Friday night. For three-nights I have been engrossed with the progress being made in apartment 102. My little cutie-pie has undergone a remarkable transformation before my prying eyes.

He no longer winces, or hesitates when Anthony says "Quid pro quo"...whichever room they are in, the boy simply drops to his knees, exposes Anthony's hard cock and immediately takes it into his mouth.

Tonight is no different. I am watching cutie-pie bob his head back-and-forth over Anthony's erection; the only difference tonight is cutie-pie was instructed to lock his hands behind his back, and use only his lips and tongue to make his roommate cum in his mouth.

Last night I watched as cutie-pie finally was able to swallow Anthony's entire load without so much as a drop leaking from between his lips. I am now curious to see if he could do it again.

In cutie-pies kneeling position, I can see his tiny boner jutting straight outwards, seemingly waving in mid-air. He knows the desire and aching sensation he feels in his small balls will be quenched once he's satisfied his roommate.

Yesterday, Anthony had introduced the 'Magic Wand' into their sex play, and cutie-pie took to it immediately.

I had my best orgasm of the week while watching cutie-pie on all fours on the end of the bed pushing his hips backwards to meet the thrusting his asshole was receiving with the Magic Wand. The sex toy is a battery operated vibrator, an inch in diameter that heats-up to body temperature while slightly vibrating.

Once cutie-pies rectum became accustomed to it, and when Anthony began pounding his prostate with the cock-shaped head, the boy shouted and squealed like a girl and shot his biggest load of the week.

Anthony told the boy he would no longer suck his dick, and if he wanted a great climax, the sex toy would be his only recourse. The boy initially whimpered and protested, until that is, he discovered the sweet ecstasy of the Magic Wand sliding in-and-out of his lubricated asshole.

I was thrilled beyond anything in my life when I witnessed cutie-pie take to the ass-fucking so excitedly and natural. He was not only an oral sub, but an anal sub, as well.

In my experience, it is very rare to find a boy who loves it in the ass as much, if not more than in his mouth.

I patiently waited for Anthony to shoot his load. I was eager to see in what position he would have the boy when he fucked him with the vibrator.

The first time he had the boy in bed on his back, his legs over Anthony's shoulders; the second time he had the boy in the living room bending over the end of the sofa.

The grand finale was at bedtime when he took the boy on all fours on the end of the bed...both cutie pie and I climaxed at the same time – me of course in Billy's mouth while Anthony frigged the boy's boner while fucking him in the ass with the vibrator.

I heard Anthony cry-out and watched the boys obscenely stretched cheeks and mouth accept his roommates torrential flood of semen and sperm. I could actually hear the boy madly gulping down the spooge.

When cutie-pie had cleaned his roommates cock with lips and tongue, Anthony simply said, "C'mon" and walked toward the bedroom with cutie-pie in tow.

Anthony produced the Magic Wand and lubricate and to my joy and amazement, cutie pie did not utter a single word of protest, on the contrary, he immediately bent over resting his head and shoulders on the bed and his hands reached back and opened his asscheeks to give his roommate better access to his anus.

I almost shot a load watching his meek acceptance of what was about to take place.

Anthony took great delight in making sure the boy's hole was totally wet for the fucking he was about to receive. Several minutes passed while Anthony slowly reamed the boy with the vibrator.

Finally, I watched the older boy sit beside cutie-pie then say to him, "Come here, boy, face the mirror and squat over the cock!"

A sheen of sweat was visible on cutie-pies face and chest; he was obviously excited as he obeyed his roommates command. He stood with his back to Anthony; he had to spread his legs wide on either side of Anthony's thighs so he could lower his hips.

Anthony held the dildo straight-up from his crotch simulating a real-life erection; I smiled when I recognized the position; cutie-pie braced his hands on either side of his roommate, lowered his hips until his anus made contact with the dildo then slowly impaled himself on the Magic Wand.

Anthony said, "Go ahead, boy, I know you want it – slide that wet pussy of yours up-and-down my hot cock!"

Cutie-pie groaned at the command, and any remaining vestiges of pride and self-control were totally gone. He lowered his hips until every inch of the vibrator was inside his 'wet pussy.' Tonight pretty much completed the cycle of 'fuck positions' Anthony was teaching the boy to assume.

Little did he know, but by the time cutie-pie spent the night in my bed taking my cock in his tight, sweet asshole, he would already be familiar with all the positions required for boys like him to please their man.

It was quite a sight to see...cutie-pie using his hands and arms to raise and lower himself on the fake cock while Anthony pinched the boy's nipples into firm, hard points.

I positioned Billy on all-fours and entered him from behind. Never taking my eyes from the sordid tableau; I tried to match cutie-pies rhythm and tempo.

Occasionally, I saw Anthony encircle the boy's balls and push them lower in his scrotum to delay the boy's orgasm. It served to inflame the boy to such erotic heights that soon he was raising and lowering himself so violently onto the fake cock I thought he might hurt himself.

I could only take about five-minutes of sawing in-and-out of Billy's tight asshole before I had to briefly stop to control my climax.

The far wall camera perfectly captured cutie-pies efforts to cum. The expression of pure bliss on his angelic face as he rode the fake cock told me all I needed to know concerning the boys metamorphosis from straight-to-queer in less than five days.

I swore I could actually see his tiny boner throbbing as he fucked himself up-and-down on the dildo. It was while staring at the boy's lust contorted face I decided to deflower the boy during tomorrow's pool party.

Originally, I was going to give Billy that honor, but since cutie-pie took to the Magic Wand so eagerly, and his tight little anus has now been stretched wide enough to accommodate a man's hard cock, I can't wait to see his reactions when I shove my seven-incher into the innocent boy.

The boy's rigid boner is deliberately ignored. When a rare boy like cutie-pie comes along, I find it deliciously wicked to forbid him from touching his own erection whenever his man's cock is inside his pussy.

WOW – you should see how quickly these boys learn their only path to orgasm while fucking is by making sure their man's cockhead repeatedly slams against their prostate. Another WOW – they become wildly insatiable fuck machines straining to climax.

Boys like cutie-pie are destined to become slaves to their own lust and desires.

For reasons which will become obvious, Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

Every Saturday I host a 'pool party' for all my tenets – attendance is MANDATORY. It is the only time all week my boys get a chance to relax, forget about schoolwork for awhile, and simply allow themselves to have fun.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,254 Followers