Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,240 Followers

Leon waits for my signal then backs away from Cutie Pie pulling his cock from the boys mouth. A string of pre-cum sticks to the boys chin and he licks at it out of habit.

Anthony helps the boy stand then says, "C'mon, the Professor wants to say hello to you."

I chuckle to myself while I watch Cutie Pie approach me. He is again wearing the jockstrap, but his erect little dinky is poking out the pouch and can be seen clearly by anyone who bothers to look; but no one is looking at Cutie Pie except me; everyone else is consumed with the heightened lust the Fruit Punch provides...all around the pool are cries of joy and ecstasy as the boys pump sperm and semen into mouths and assholes. The party has truly begun....

"H-Hello, P-Professor," softly says Cutie Pie standing beside me.

He is obeying Anthony's command and his beautiful blue-eyes are staring at the bulge in my shorts. It's essential a boy is made aware he is a 'bottom-in-training' and that his focus should always be directed to his man's cock.

I pat my thigh and say, "Sit on my lap, you sweet little Cutie Pie!"

He blushes furiously but immediately obeys me. I place an arm around his shoulders for balance while my free hand squeezes, fondles and caress the boys super-soft flesh around his breasts. He shifts uncomfortably when I pinch his nipples into hardened points; Anthony did a terrific job of training the docile boy into acceptance of his new role in life.

"Thank you, Anthony, for all you have done!" I say to him. "You will be rewarded next week when the new boy gets here."

"You are very welcome, Professor," he replies. "It was most definitely my pleasure!"

Cutie Pies blushes again when he sees Anthony walk away. I think our words clearly indicated to the boy this was a 'hand-off' and he would now be staying with me.

I caress the hairless and girly-soft flesh of his chest and thighs to reassure him.

"Sweetie, I want you to live with me now..." I whisper in his ear. "Would you like that, too?"

I thrill at the confusion and surprise on his pretty face. He hesitates before answering my question, but how else could the boy respond to his financial benefactor?

"Oh, uh...okay, uh, yes Professor, I'd like that, too," he says none-too enthusiastically.

I slide my hand inside his jock and gently fondle his hard little prick and swollen balls. I can feel his entire body trembling with lust.

"Sweetie," I say, "I want you to call me 'Darling' from now on – okay?"

He shifts uncomfortably on my lap trying to escape my hand but I grip his dick harder and continue stroking it.

He first sighs then his tense body suddenly and totally relaxes. He has accepted his situation; he knows darn well if he refuses my advances I will no longer pay for his school and he will have to move back home with his parents.

"Y-Yes, D-Darling," he says softly.

"Sweetie, reach into my shorts and hold my balls, okay?" I say with a smile.

Another furious blush crosses his face, but he recovers and answers, "Y-Yes, Darling."

His small hand brushes my hard cock as it takes claim of my scrotum.

"Are my balls heavy, dear?" I ask the trembling boy.

He pauses then says, "Yes, Pro---I mean Darling...they are very heavy."

"That's because they are full of cum, Sweetheart...I have saved it all up just for you...would you like to empty my balls for me tonight, Cutie Pie?"

He sighed knowing his fate was sealed; that he could not say 'No' to me.

"Yes, Darling...I would love to empty your balls for you tonight," he replied in a quivering voice.

"Kiss me, Cutie Pie," I say to him.

He sighs then says, "Yes, Darling" and leans in and tentatively presses his lips to mine.

Our tongues meet and a chill runs up my spine. He has the sweetest lips I have ever tasted. My cock throbs in my shorts. I feel him shiver, too. I am overjoyed when he places his hand on my back; I pinch his nipples and squeeze his hard dick while the kiss lingers on.

All my fears have been alleviated. I am now hopeful the boy will fall in love with me very soon and our hearts will beat as one.

When the kiss finally ends I smile at him and say, "That was wonderful, Sweetheart."

He smiles back at me and shyly admits, "I liked it too, Darling."

It took every fiber of self-control to not rush the boy to my bedroom and plunge my cock into his sweet, virgin hole, but we were entering my favorite time of the night.

All around the pool the boys were now fully in heat; their last shreds of modesty destroyed by the lust in their balls. The only sounds I heard were moans and groans and the grunting noises boys make when they are straining to cum.

Soon, one boy cries out "YES-YES-YESSSSSS" quickly followed by another then another after that.

I can see sperm and semen leaking from some boys mouths while others have it slowly running down the backs of their thighs and legs.

The Dean would describe the scene around the pool as 'debauched depravity'...myself, well, I always see the boys orgasms as beautiful and necessary releases of pent-up desire and lust...virile boys MUST climax on a regular basis to rid their balls of old and stale cum – to allow fresh sperm to begin to fill their scrotums.

I like to say their ejaculations are God's plan for the propagation of our species, but the irony of it all is the fact that few, if any of my boys at all, will ever climax inside a woman and fertilize her eggs. No, ha-ha-ha, that is not likely to happen.

Cutie Pie is trembling and shivering and loudly moaning and without a cue from me abandons my balls and begins to squeeze and stroke my erection. The scrotum strap has him so far gone with lust I know he would gladly let me fuck him in the ass in full view of everyone if I allowed him to climax.

I will wait a few more minutes before I ravish him in my bed. I want to see how the boys will pair-up for their next round of suck-and-fuck.

I hadn't noticed it before – one of the employees of Beefcake Catering is a black man about the same size as Leon. He has a fantastic physique and powerful thick thighs. I would love to see what he has hanging between his legs.

He and Leon are talking. In less than a minute, Johnny is sandwiched between the two and they each take one of his hands and almost lift him off the ground as they hurry him to the first cabana. Ohhh, this will be fun to watch!

I hear a commotion and look to see David bending over for Anthony, while Dylan kneels before his roommate and sucks his hard prick deep into his mouth.

Beside them, I am mildly surprised to see Marcus and Bart embracing and kissing while their 'bottoms' Mikey and Peter with their faces buried between their man's buttocks. They are obviously performing analingous for their men.

I watch the standing men's penises slowly rise from the tongues in their assholes. I love to see flaccid pricks rise into majestic erections.

Samantha has discarded his panties and is now naked seated on Will's lap. Facing away from him, Sam raises and lowers himself on Will's sturdy hard-on.

Daniel is kneeling between Devon's legs doing what comes natural for submissive bottom-boys everywhere.

"Please, Darling," Cutie Pie suddenly whimpers. "Pleeezzzzzzzz...."

The poor boy has never felt this kind of fire in his balls. Once I unfasten the strap while my dick is stretching his virgin asshole, he will unleash such a torrent of sperm and semen he will be mine forever. A boy like him remembers his first assfucking his entire life.

I whip my head around to the televisions in the corner. I am just in time to see Johnny double-teamed by the large black men. Johnny bending over servicing Leon with his mouth and hands while the Beefcake Man works his cock into the boys asshole.

It looks like an impossible feat, but all of a sudden the black snake slides all the way inside the small boy, and from his reaction, Johnny is loving every second of his double-impalement...yes, he really has been transformed into a ravenous slut-boy who will never again be suitable to live in the civilized world.

I hear the back door open and turn to see The Dean holding Billy's hand. I am thrilled when I see the expression on the boy's face.

A look of awe and wonderment – his eyes with a dazed and far-off look – a flush on his cherubic cheeks – a vague smile crossing his lips...a secretive smile, as though he has suddenly discovered the true meaning of life.

Fantastic!! Billy has taken to The Deans cock like I was hoping he would. His transition period from me to The Dean will go that much easier for him.

Yes, there will always be a place in my heart for the boy, but it's not as though we won't be seeing each other. The Dean and myself will have get-togethers to share our boys...but of course, obviously I will not allow The Dean to fuck Cutie Pie with that monster cock of his...hahahahaha....

The Dean winks at me when he sits down and Billy crawls onto his lap and throws his arms around him holding him tightly. The look of adoration on the boys face is priceless.

I whisper in Cutie Pies ear, "I want you in my bed – I want to make love to you until I make you cum...would you like that, Sweetie? Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

His response was more of an urgent cry than a thoughtful answer.

"Ohhh, Darling – Yes, Darling – please Darling – I want to feel you inside me...please fuck me in the ass and make me cum – pleeezzzzzzzz...."

EPILOGUE

I can't take my eyes off Cutie Pie as he and Billy set-up the Saturday night buffet table.

It sure doesn't seem like two-years since we married. He's as young and fresh as the day we met. Yes, I have his body in perfect shape now...not an ounce of fat anywhere...his belly firm and hard, his chest sculpted with very smallish, round breasts and enlarged nipples...he no longer gets embarrassed when I have him wear little flimsy lace brassieres.

Originally, I had no intention of feminizing him, but I came to admire the way Samantha looked in his frilly underthings, not to mention I find Cutie Pie hot as hell when he's wearing little panties.

He is no longer self-conscious walking around dressed like that in front of everyone. In fact, like Samantha, he enjoys strutting his stuff and showing-off his scantily clad body.

He has fully accepted who he is, and has embraced his feminine side. Not too girly-like though, I love the boy he was, and still is to this day. Frilly undergarments are simply the whipped cream on top of the dessert.

Billy suddenly turns and I can see his blushing-pink asscheeks.

"Not using the leather belt on him anymore?" I ask The Dean.

"It's been awhile," he says. "I discovered my dick gets hard as hell when I use my hand in place of the belt."

"I know what you mean...every now and then, Cutie Pie likes to feel my hand slapping his ass...ha-ha-ha – he's not the only one – I like it, too!" I laugh.

The boys begin to arrive. The Dean and I stop talking to drink in the nearly naked flesh of hot young things. It never gets old.

The Dean says, "The names and faces change, but their bodies never do...I think they keep themselves in better shape than ever before...my goodness, look at Darrell – he looks like a Greek God...look at the size of the bulge in his jock – I can't believe that hunk is a bottom!"

I laugh and say, "Yes, he's six-foot-three – a hundred-and-ninety-five pounds, and little Jimmy has him totally trained...Jimmy just barks an order and Darrell immediately obeys...ha-ha-ha...you'll see it tonight – Jimmy will say 'SUCK' and Darrell will go to his knees – later he'll simply say 'FUCK' and Darrell will rip off his jock, not only bend over but open his asscheeks for Jimmy as well..."

"He is a total bottom, isn't he?" said The Dean.

"Yes, not only that," I add, "but he is not allowed to shoot a load until Jimmy says 'CUM NOW' – it is so much fun to watch...and erotic, too!"

"OH," exclaimed The Dean. "How's it going with Rodney and Kevin? Has anyone taken charge yet?"

I chuckle and say, "I have to keep their apartment on a tv screen all night – they tell each other 'quid pro quo' so many times it's like a competition of who can have the most orgasms every night...and they constantly bitch at each other during the handjobs – 'Don't squeeze it so hard' or 'C'mon, you pussy, harder than that' – they are definitely entertaining."

"Have you heard from Anthony and Sandy in Miami?" asked The Dean.

"Yes, they love it...the law firm started Anthony out at over 200k a year...they can afford a nice place and Sandy stays home and takes care of everything...I had felt rather guilty about taking Cutie Pie from Anthony after the wonderful job of training he did...I was so happy when he fell in love with Sandy – a storybook ending."

Cutie Pie and Billy brought us plates of food. The four of us ate quickly in silence. We wanted to be able to watch the unfolding spectacle in its entirety.

It wasn't long before the Fruit Punch took affect and all the boys exposed their beautiful hard-ons to one another.

Kissing and fondling...submissive boys dropping to their knees or bending over to take an erection in their boypussies...dominant boys grunting and groaning and straining to cum....

Cutie Pie knelt between my legs – Billy did the same for The Dean. He and I sat back watching and listening...the smell of boy-on-boy sex permeating the humid, poolside air.

The Dean unloaded in Billy's mouth and I immediately emptied my balls into Cutie Pies warm and wet oral cavern.

The boys stood, and simultaneously said to each other, "Quid pro quo." They looked at us and we nodded our approval. Off they went to one of the cabana's.

The Dean and I moved our chairs so we could see the tv's in the corner and watch our boys satisfy each other.

The boys stripped and fell on the bed in the classic side-by-side mouths-to-cocks sixty-nine position. The Dean and I would watch the screen for awhile then turn our heads to see what was happening poolside.

I said, "You know, after all these years you'd think we'd grow tired of watching this every week..."

The Dean responded, "If that day ever comes – please shoot me!"

I laughed and sat back and watched as much of the hot action as I could.

I focused in on a kneeling Bobby, taking a ferocious face-fucking from his 'top' Allan.

The standing boy's scrotum slapped Bobby's chin so hard I wondered if it hurt? I chuckled at myself, of course it didn't hurt – how many times have my balls slapped Cutie Pies chin while I rammed my cock as hard as I could in-and-out of his mouth?

My attention was drawn to Cutie Pie and Billy. Their noises told me they were about to cum. I watched with fascination as their small bodies spasmed and shook as they unloaded their balls into each others mouths without spilling a drop.

When they finally part I see the blissful rapture on their angelic faces...as close to the purest form of joy any of us can ever experience.

No, I will never grow weary of the glistening of nude male bodies...perspiration from sexual exertion...the moans and groans and exclamations of pleasure...one moment their fierce erections throbbing and expanding the next moment returned to their natural flaccid state...swollen balls exploding sperm and semen until their mission is complete.

I stare at the image of Cutie Pies beautiful face and silently mouth the words "I love you...you have made me a complete man...I will love you forever with all my heart and soul."

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,240 Followers