Quid Pro Quo = SSBBW Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm heading back to the breakroom baby, I'll be waiting for that tongue completely wet." Her breathy tone was more than a little overwhelming and I was given the distinct impression that she would rip my clothes off the moment I walked into the breakroom.

"I'll be there in a minute; just got one more thing to take care of."

"Don't keep me waiting."

"Sure Mrs. Santos; don't forget to let me see it on your way out." She got up from her desk and slowly walked to the back. Halfway there she picked up the hem of her oft-soiled dress drawing it up level with her hips and giving me a good luck at more than half of her humongous bare ass. I marveled at the tan lines on that much ass putting a lot on anal on my bucket list for Melody Santos. She disappeared to the back to wait for another torrid tryst as I put my cash drawer inside the vault and sealed it. I walked to the window looking out at the wet streets and passing traffic. It had been raining continuously all day in varying degrees and the sound of the liquid pellets hitting the branch roof provided a lonely symphony as I walked to the back and gathered my poncho from a hall closet where I'd hidden it during my afternoon break.

I silently opened the back door and stepped out into the rain getting instantly drenched in the deluge. I wiggled into the poncho as I ran three blocks to a waiting taxi.

"Arclight Theatre please." While I was on lunch I'd read that the theatre was showing the first two Captain America movies along with some kind of sneak peek at the third movie. That was too much to pass up and considering I had a friend on the inside, everything would be gravy. I'm a sucker for those Marvel movies and I didn't have anything better to do.

**********

My phone had been ringing non-stop on my taxi ride to the theatre, so much so that I was obliged to switch it off until the movies were over. My friend Tom had suggested that I hang out with him and a few friends after the movies and since I didn't have anything better to do...

"Dude that was a total cash grab."

"Fuck are you talking about, you didn't have to pay for anything."

"Yeah so what, did you know that Phil Coulson guy was going to come out on stage and talk about how "AWESOME" the upcoming Cap movie was gonna be? I mean how come that guy didn't come out beforehand and that wasn't advertised beforehand. That fucking guy looks like Bob Newhart." I realized I was ranting and quickly silenced myself.

"Well you didn't pay for nothing." Tom was starting to get a little pissed so I paid for our dinner and all was well between us. Tom was a self-proclaimed film geek and token black by his own definition. We'd met in college striking up a friendship based on a mutual love of the movie Robocop. I had a pretty good evening but begged off some bar hopping suggested by my buddy due to an early work day looming in front of me the following day. On my cab ride home I remembered to switch my phone back on finding a wealth of missed calls and text messages from my boss Melody Santos.

"FUCKING ASS CLOWN-YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY FUCK FACE!! PENCIL DICK MOTHERFUCKER!!" She was using all caps in her texts and I knew she was livid at being stood up.

"GOT THESE FUCKIN-PLAYING FUCKING GAMES and SHIT!! FUCK YOU FAGGOT LIMP DICK!!" I have to admit as I scrolled through the texts, the content became sort of comical. I rifled through a few more before it got tired just as I reached my door.

I was sitting at my table going through my bills and snail mail when another text came through.

"It's really not funny how you played games all day; I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you HATE ME this fucking much. I don't know how you did it but I NEED your COCK. Whenever you need me I'll be there-I MEAN IT!" She sounded contrite and this was too good to pass up so I texted her my address along with a single word message.

"NOW."

No less than five minutes later my doorbell rung and I apprehensively stared out my peep hole to find Melody Santos standing on the other side visibly nervous. She was wearing a raincoat and I could see that her huge shock of curly hair was wet. I walked back to my kitchen and looked in my fridge for nothing in particular and snacked on a box of cheese nips. I turned on the television watching the latest sports news when there was a knock ever so slight at my front door. The knocking returned in short bursts that increased in intensity until I returned to my door and peered out to find Melody sobbing. Her childish weeping could be plainly heard through my thick oak door and I didn't particularly care to peak my neighbors curiosity.

"What do you want?" I cracked the door and stared robotically out at my boss.

"Well you said you said...NOW." Instead of answering I roughly snagged her arm drawing her into my house and stood in front of her so that her field of vision was solely on me.

I looked down at the beige men's raincoat covering her body and the flip flops on her chubby little feet. She was soaked from head to toe and felt cold to the touch. Melody was breathing hard and there was this desperate pleading look on her face.

"I know what you want." My fingers dug in the wet matted hair at her scalp as I fished out my erect cock. She instinctively sank to her knees in one smooth motion that was astonishing given her size and took me deep into her mouth. Melody Santos was exceptionally skilled at fellatio and out to make the case as one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. She was absolutely voracious pursing her lips hard as she snaked her head back and forth while one of her hands loving cupped and kneaded my balls. She was master of the "Sloppy Top" loudly slurping and sucking on my cock as a disgusting web of saliva ran from her thin lips to the surface of her raincoat.

I pushed hard into her mouth up to the base of my cock and she did her best to accommodate me. Her eyes widened and her hastily applied makeup began to run down her chubby cheeks. Melody seemed to know when to be submissive dropping her hands to her sides while I fucked her face to my heart's content. I grabbed most of her wild mane in my fist as she yanked my slacks the rest of the way down and rubbed my cock all over her face before plunging back into her mouth mating with it like a surrogate vagina.

"Hold your fucking mouth open slut." She complied revealing her pearly whites and tongue as my cock rammed into her throat three times before I held it there as I silently came hard deep inside.

She was breathing hard through her nose which had started to run a little bit before I relented. My gaze went to her soiled raincoat where I noticed her flesh peeking out at me. I pulled her to her feet undoing the belt at her expanded waist with an animalistic intensity. Melody was wearing a baby doll chemise nightgown and nothing else. Her massive exaggerated pear shape was clearly visible through the sheer lace material. I tossed the coat angrily on my hardwood floor as she stood before me demurely.

"Shit." My mouth sought and found her willing own to make out in a torrid display of hungry lust. The chubby woman found herself held fast in my strong arms and she molded to my body. I gave her round cheeks a long lap of my tongue wetting her face and tasting her makeup. My hand cupped her small breast feeling the erect nipple pressing against my palm. It was hard to believe that the slight spaghetti straps at her meaty shoulders was holding the flimsy garment to her body. Before I even knew what I was doing my fingers had snapped one of the straps causing her breast to come into view. She gasped loudly when my tongue slowly circled her puffy areola before I sucked hard on her nipple.

Melody stood frozen in place apparently afraid to move without permission as I made a meal of her nipples alternately kissing her in admittedly sloppy fashion. I grabbed her hair licking her throat as she moaned and nearly swooned in my arms. I sank to my knees licked a straight line down her chest and over her sloping, pudgy belly to her mound. She was dripping wet and her scent assailed my nostrils violating my senses. Her thin fingers involuntarily grasped my ears when I sucked hard on the puffy flesh of her mound. I licked at her slit enjoying her salty taste before forcing her legs apart for more. I greedily dug in licking and slurping on her sex while she trembled volcanically under my touch.

"OOOOOOOWWWW FAAAWK!!" I'd discovered her engorged clit and intensely focused my actions on it sucking and nibbling with unparalleled abandon. I wedged my head between her legs as far as I could force it to get access to her clit determined to fulfill a promise teased earlier that day.

"GAWD DAMN SHAZAM!!" She cried squirting into my mouth so much that I coughed from the sexual deluge. Her arms cradled my head lovingly as she did her best to remain on her feet. I slowly stood taking her chemise with me until it cleared her head. I buried my nose in the garment taking a deep whiff of her perfumed scent. Melody stared incredulously at my actions breathing heavily unsure it seemed of what to do next.

I reached down gingerly taking her tiny hand in mine raising it above her head encouraging a pirouette until Melody was facing the wall. Her thunderous backside hindered the view of her large shapely legs. There were slight dimples of cellulite in the soft olive colored flesh before me.

"Let me see the back of your neck Melody." She reached back pulling her hair demurely over her shoulder in front of her torso. My lust got the better of me as I nipped and sucked at the nape of her neck making sure to leave my mark on her lush body. The big woman cooed and leaned back into me pushing her rear into my pelvis earning a loud resounding spank for her efforts. Melody was completely in the zone looking cautiously over her shoulder with a finger between her lips waiting for what would come next.

I nodded in the direction of my bedroom and she followed my silent direction walking slowly down the hall as the hallway lighting accentuated every nuisance of her over exaggerated rubenesque figure. This was my second time looking at my boss in the nude and her hyper-zaftig proportions were a revelation of my budding status as an emerging "Chubby Chaser". Looking at her under the light, I found myself wondering what she would look like without the big sloping belly. Melody had taken a few steps towards my bedroom stopping short probably unaware if I wanted her to go inside. The nervous BBW finally moved forward when both of my hands touched her shoulders. It was humorous watching her crawl onto my bed awkwardly due to her weight. She would have turned on her side but I stopped her preferring that she remain on her hands and knees.

She appeared ungainly in this position jiggling in all the suspected places as I crawled up behind her to get a look at my bounty. The expansive view of her posterior was amazing and wide enough to line two more people on either side without clearing the perfect curve of her hips.

"Fuck me; look at all of this." I punctuated my declaration by grabbing a good handful of her ass and marveling at how my fingers sank into the soft flesh. My other hand mimicked the action shaking and jiggling her massive rear with child-like glee. There was a slight murmur of appreciation as she relaxed into being my plaything. The images of her oppressive tyranny at our mutual place of work along with her inspired stalking contrasted with what I was experiencing at the moment. I stripped out of the rest of my clothing while she continued the slight movements that made her massive butt quiver and ripple. The bedding was a little rough on my abs and crotch as I slithered up between her legs. It didn't take much to get her to part her legs wider exposing her peach.

My thumbs pried aside her labia exposing her sex in all of its pungent glory and revealing how much she wanted my cock. Melody was soaked to the core and three of my probing fingers were covered with her sticky, slick essence. I fingered her mercilessly making sure to curve my digits upwards to tease her "G-Spot". I'd read some articles that revealed the location of this nearly mythical area and used that information successfully on at least one other occasion.

"Oh fuck; I'm going to explode." She finally allowed herself to whisper before seizing up around my fingers. My arm was locked around her massive right ass cheek selfishly while I drove four fingers in and out of her until she was sobbing uncontrollably. My hand was drenched with gooey fluid webs between my fingers. Fueled by her heated, chubby frame and her breathless encouragements, I made it a mission to drive her over the edge pressing down on her secret place until she yowled wetting my sheets in a sustained spray.

"FAAAAAWK MEEEEE OWWWWWW FAAAWK!!" Melody collapsed face down on my bed appearing dead to the world other than her labored breathing.

"Roll over, I want to look at your face slut." It took her awhile but Melody managed to roll over on her back looking completely disheveled. I stared down at her prone figure lying there nearly taking up most of the bed focusing on her clean shaven pate. Two of my fingers traced her slit causing the large woman to twitch and jerk involuntarily.

"Don't I'm really sensitive and sore down there." She was pleading and begging off with this exhausted open mouthed weakness that made me even hornier.

"No." My hands had already snagged her ankles raising them level with her small breasts before driving them as far apart as humanly possible. Melody's surprised shriek as I dove into her snatch face first was cut short by her moans as I continued attacking her weak spot. My thumbs held her flower open while I sucked and teased her clit until she began convulsing and bucking so hard that she threatened the structural integrity of my bed. She was close to exploding and attempted to grab my head several times in a mad attempt to grasp my ears. Melody was becoming so unmanageable that I was obliged finally to shove my long neglected cock deep inside her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH B-BBBAAABY, IT HURTS SOOOOOO GOOD!" She was sopping wet seizing up around me as I slammed into her with all my might. The wet, sticky sounds of our coupling filled the room as we rutted like there was no tomorrow. Her legs hooked over my shoulders as I leaned forward giving her everything I had.

"DAAAAAADY-DADDDY FUCK ME DADDY!!" I did an inner double take as she went completely limp under me wondering why she'd begun uttering that particular encouragement. There was a story to be told and I didn't know if I would find out what it was because I was intent on fucking this big woman through my bed. I lowered one of her legs hooking my own over it and adding a new dimension to our love making that had Melody's eyes rolling up into her head.

"Y-YOU'RE MAKING ME-FAAAAWWK; YOU'RE MAKING ME LUH-LOOOOOVVE YOUR COCK!!" I'd pushed the other thick leg up into her chest squatting on the back of her thighs pounding away.

"Shut up."

"BUH-BUT I LOOOOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!" I didn't care how she felt; I just wanted to cum. She'd been so willing, so pliant and accommodating to my unreasonable demands despite the fact that she was married to a devoted husband. I'd never let that fact slip my mind as I played mind game after mind game throughout the day. This woman had used her authority and power to get what she wanted from me and I'd stupidly felt sorry for her at the outset of the incident. I'd misjudged Melody Santos on an epic scale because she was overweight attributing her actions to desperation.

Finding out she was actually married had thrown me for a loop tossing my own hypocritical nature back into my face. I wanted to take back some of my dignity from Melody; demonstrate how stupid she made me feel from the moment she'd blackmailed me into that motel room. Avenge the fact that I'd developed a "taste" for the "Big and Large" variety that most people ignore every day. She'd let go halfway through our torrid tryst giving me everything I demanded and asking for nothing in return. I was burning with curiosity as to the reason but that was second place in my mind as I finally began to reach my zenith.

"You ready for this shit bitch?" I managed to grunt more than feeling the effects of abusing my member with her zaftig body. I'd spent the better part of an hour going at her fueled by lust and an unfathomable rage that consumed me whenever I was too close to her. My innate hatred had done the talking this evening as I rage-fucked Melody into a strange euphoric stupor. Maybe it was the knowledge that this fat woman would let me do anything I wanted. I was long stroking her clenching honeypot letting myself almost slide out of her opening only to roughly slam into seconds later. I leaned forward making out with my embittered boss as her huge calves locked into the small of my back prodding me forward to my own form of bliss.

"Give it to me." She breathily intoned begging for the results of my efforts.

"Why are you fucking talking?"

"Sorry; I just thought..." Before she could say another word my mouth clamped over her own licking and sucking on her thin lips with abandon as Melody jiggled and shook with her another pending climax of her own.

"FUCK IT; AAAAAAAWWWW SHIT BITCH!!" I shoved her legs far apart scrambling over her sloping belly and small boobs pointing my reddened cock directly at her round face as I came. The first burst of my cum hit dead center in the middle of her face followed by several others until she was a glazed mess from the shoulders up. Melody had opened her mouth letting her long tongue hang out in a mad attempt to catch my milky chum. I betrayed no emotion as she coughed and spit up my seed. I continued jerking whatever was left into her open mouth knowing that we weren't through yet. Melody Santos made a stomach churning spectacle of herself by licking and lapping up my cum while she noisily completed her own climax with three fingers noisily buried in her snatch.

"What are you doing?"

"You know; finishing?" Melody had begun to really pick up speed visibly squirting all over my sheets. My fingers dug into the pliant flesh of her meaty hip rolling her onto her belly. She squealed in delight as my fingers entered her spasming cunt curling down to find her g-spot.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

"Helping." I began rubbing and pressing her secret area while adding two finger to her back door resulting in a loud piercing shriek that my neighbors had to have heard. Melody collapsed into a heap face down. Her heavy breathing was the only ambient sound in the bedroom as I admired my handiwork.

"Take a break."

I wearily walked down the hall to my bathroom taking some time to go through her discarded overcoat for her phone. It was nearly three in the morning and there were over sixty text messages from her cuckolded husband. I read a few noticing how they went from angry sounding to more of a pleading tone. Melody Santos was a piece of work and I envisioned her worried husband reporting her sudden disappearance to the police all the while knowing that she'd probably stepped out on him. I dialed him up while I was taking a piss.

"Hello?" I didn't say anything placing the phone receiver up on my toilet while I loudly urinated. I'm pretty sure he could hear the stream hitting the toilet.

"Melody; is that you? Why won't you say anything honey?" He sounded like the world's biggest pussy.

"Look is this about that guy you like; I-I mean I understand that you have some issues about-about how things turned out during high school." This was getting interesting...

"Melody, why won't you talk to me; you know I love you no matter what and we can get through this honey. You're with "him" aren't you?!!-SPEAK GOT DAMMIT!! SPEAK!!" Mr. Santos' voice was raw with emotion as I finished with the customary shake.