Quid Pro Quo = SSBBW Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...YOU'D BETTER BE HOME WHEN I GET OFF WORK TOMMOROW!!" I could hear the phone abruptly go dead as I looked at the reflection in my bathroom mirror.

"You're scum." I informed my reflection before opening the cabinet and removing a large bottle of lube left by my last overnight visitor.

I returned the phone to her coat pocket where I'd found it before returning to my bedroom to find Melody snoring loudly still face down. The lamp on my bedside table did wonders for her olive colored skin highlighting every dimple and pore on her massive backside. The lube had a pointed nozzle which I used to squeeze a thick stream of the clear gel onto my shaft. I glared down at her prone figure recalling how she'd berated me in that dirty motel room where we'd first hooked up. Remembered how she'd instructed me to oil her monstrous butt until I'd become engrossed with the sheer girth of it. I'd become enchanted with it never forgetting the feel of her cheeks and the promise of tightness within.

The sticky concoction did wonders for my cock adding a heated sensation to my actions as I ogled Melody's rear focusing on the deep tanned crack of her ass. There was no way she was leaving my apartment without taking some serious back shots. I was well aware that she like being taken anally from our second encounter in the breakroom at work. She was completely wasted not registering my actions as I climbed over her body in a prone position. The gel sheath on my member sank deep into the crack of her ass coming to rest against her brown-eye quickly awakening the sleeping giant.

"Wuh-What are you-oh, haven't you had enough?" Any protestation was cut short as I shivered from the sensation pushing into her completely. I just let myself rest in her backdoor enjoying the tightness of her confines as Melody voluntarily flexed around my length perhaps begging for more.

"GET UP!"

"HUH?!!" She looked over her shoulder at me startled that I'd disengaged from her backside.

"GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER THERE AND ASSUME THE POSITION!!" I nodded towards the wall and she did her best to quickly reach the area half falling from the bed in a loud thump.

Melody was breathing heavily as she struggled to her feet placing her palms flat against the wall and pushing her huge butt out towards me. I pointed the canister of lube at her monstrous ass squirting almost the entire contents across her great expanse. Her head hung low facing the carpet and her thick legs were wide apart as my greedy fingers dug into the soft, ample fleshy love handles at her waist. My excited cock slid deep into the darkened crevice of her rear cheeks and I enjoyed a five minute assjob fucking her crack until I coincidentally pierced her O-Ring.

"Fuck my fat, sloppy ass daddy." Melody begging doing her best to use a husky tone and failing miserably with her adolescent voice. I grabbed a handful of her muffin top while my other hand cupped the cleft between her cheek and thigh. She took all of me with little to no effort once more while my abdomen slid around as her big cheeks bounced against me. We managed to build up a decent communal rhythm as my hands slid down to her rounded hips.

"POUND MY FUCKING HOLE DAAAAADDY!!" Her hands slid down the wall as she lost it taking me to the floor with her. We ended up continuing froggy-style with me squatting over her body plunging her anally.

"FUCK ME UP; MAKE ME HURT!!" Melody was almost pleading at this point with her thick legs spread wide apart on my carpet. Her knees were reddened and skinned from the force of my weight on her back and monstrous ass.

"FUCK THAT SLOPPY ASSHOLE DAAADDY!!" Her forehead collided with my floor as she whipped her wild mane frantically about and began pounding back into me with everything she had. The wet, slapping sounds got louder as we fucked like rabid animals.

"OOOOOOHHHH FAWK YEAH; FUCK ME UNTIL I BLEED!!" Melody seemed to be losing her composure as something more than an orgasm welled up inside of her.

"I'M JUST A SELFISH WHORE; A FAAAWKING PIECE OF SHIT!!" Her voice finally began to crack and waver as she began trembling uncontrollably. It was becoming painful as she tightened up on my cock. Her ass seemed almost liquid slamming into me so hard that its shape altered slightly with each slap against my pelvis.

"I'M A CHEATING, SELFISH FAWWKING CUNT!!" After that everything deteriorated into honest crying and sniffles as she broke down. I yanked back on her curly hair with two fistfuls making her gasp and cough as I slammed into her as far as I could and hell my position.

"Mrs. Santos, I'm going to cum in your worthless asshole." I said plainly before I shot three pulsing hot streams of jizz straight up her rectum. We both groaned in unison as I pulled out in a mad dash to spray a little cum on the surface of her wide arching butt. I was disappointed at only being able to get a light depleted line across her deep crack. Melody continued to sob uncontrollably collapsing face down on my carpet. I managed enough strength to pass out on my bed fading out staring up at my ceiling fan.

**********

The continued annoying tone I'd programmed into my alarm clock finally woke me. I looked around at the collateral damage to my bedroom still able to detect Melody' scent. It took me awhile to shake the cobwebs out of my head as I walked around my apartment in a comical attempt to get ready for work. I sat on my couch and passed out a second time. I was completely trashed from fucking the shit out of Melody Santos, my boss and a married woman. I thought about her candid confession as I fucked her ass leaving the large pear shaped woman with a visible gape. It just seemed like something had dawned on her as she cheated on her husband. I'd ultimately wanted to humiliate her but somewhere along the line things had become complicated. I knew that the moment out eyes met we would most likely end up fucking the hell out of each other. After I woke up from my third exhausted nap, I called off with a flimsy sickness excuse. I needed to sort things out but spent the rest of the day rehabbing my body and getting random erections from the memories of my troubled boss.

I figured we could just work it out the following morning and resolved to talk things over with Melody that morning. It was raining again and I stopped short of the door remembering that I'd emotionally tortured her husband. Something in me just wanted him to know what a heinous slut his wife was and now I was regretting that decision as my cock twitched at the memory of his wife's nude body.

"I'll just apologize." It sounded flat and disingenuous even when I said it to myself.

I found another supervisor sitting in the break room sipping some green tea. Her name was Helen and she had come in to help supervise the branch after Melody took an extended leave. I found out that she'd hadn't returned to the bank the morning after. Word around the campfire is that she was assaulted by her husband and sent to the emergency room. I found out that the couple had come to some sort of agreement that included her transferring to another branch if they were to stay married. One of my coworkers had inadvertently revealed that she was running a small branch in the suburbs and had become a devout Evangelical Christian. There were rumors she was pregnant but my mind refused to entertain the possibilities.

I had mixed feelings about it all knowing we would never see each other again. I'd been irreparably changed by the whole affair and would be a "Chubby Chaser" for the rest of my days.

...six months later I was training a new employee named Ankine Kazarian, a blonde from Armenia. She's got at least two hundred pounds on her five foot four frame with most of it in her tits and one hell of a thick heart shaped butt.

So what if she has a little bit of a gut?

THE END?