All Comments on 'Quixotic Rapprochement'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sorry...

But I sat thru 5 pages of this and when he turned her down I just quit.

Maybe next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Well written! Great character development. Proof that erotic writing doesn't have to be pornograghic and can actually be romantic without loosing its eroticism. Too bad the other commenter didn't have the patience to appreciate why those first 5 pages were an important foundation to the rest of the story. Loved how you turned what could have been a bittersweet ending into something joyful.

BostonSmokerBostonSmokerover 7 years ago
Again!?

She's pregnant again? Is he her son or brother?

Twists and turns and a tilt for sure... Loved it all even though you made me cry. Thanks for another great story.

-BS

Skye4LifeSkye4Lifeover 7 years ago
A little Sharing

To BostonSmoker, I edited this story and had to stop like 4 times cause I couldn't see through the tears, so I am glad that others were able to appreciate MindsMirror's writing in the same way. As for whether Paul is Emma's brother or son, well we will just have to hope that MindsMirror writes a sequel so that we can all find out.

to Anonymous #2, I TOTALLY agree that this is proof of erotic literature not needing to be smut porn. It CAN be romantic and tragic and all things normal books and stories are and still have the erotic elements to it.

To Anonymous #1, I would suggest that you try reading the story again and give it a chance. Just because it goes one way at first, it might surprise you at the end.

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 7 years ago
Best on Lit?

You two are currently publishing the best work on Lit, well written, thoughtful, erotic stories about real believable people. I suspect that you have a fully blown mainstream novel in there somewhere and it will deserve a much wider audience. I wish you well with it, but please finish the story of Paige and her brother first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratulations!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this website. I never would have believed that I would be brought to tears by a story here. This work really does do justice to the name 'Literotica'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story. You captured the true feel of an authentic love story. Loved the ending with the hint 'Again'.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 7 years ago
Wow!

I read a lot on here, this is a magnificent piece of storytelling. I just want it to keep going and going, can't wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Happening again? O_O

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Another Chapter

This calls for another chapter. Thanks

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 7 years ago
Again?

"I can't believe its happening again?"

Please, do tell (read: Sequel).

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was sort of hoping

that Emma would reveal that the reason for the estrangement between their parents and her other brothers, was that her father had caught them fucking her and maybe even their mom.

monkeywrench158monkeywrench158over 7 years ago
6 stars

not really into incest but what a page burning story---needs to be finished....hows pop going to feel about being a grandpa..???lol Its going to be a girl--paulett and she will be driving the Lincoln in 16 yrs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read

By far,one of the best developed and well written stories I have read. I hope it is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

brought tears and joy to my eye's.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback and requests for sequels. The contest stories are limited to non-series stories, but we have seen authors use the characters in others and we may do the same.

We feel this is the best story we've written. We've enjoyed everyone of them and hope to continue delivering episodes in the Page series and finish up the trilogy of stories.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So i might be wrong...

I might have missed the "first" that Emma spoke of in that last line, but my mind immediately jumped a little there. Could Paul be the "first" Emma is speaking of? Why she was so quick to accept, and even encourage the mother-son play between them? I'm just thinking out loud here. Please, by all means, tell me if I'm wrong. I'd rather by corrected than be reading it wrong.

cybojicybojiover 7 years ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

I enjoyed reading this. I could feel the emotions of the characters as the story progresses. Please write other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding story,

This is your best work so far. There is more to it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TGFSLT

Thank God for stories like this.

It was so refreshing to read a piece of literature after plowing through pages of much shorter excuses for rampant masturbation. I enjoyed it immensely.

I had half a clue where the main character and his sister would end up, but the journey getting there was more unpredictable and pleasing to read than most here.

Not without its faults, though they were fairly minor linguistic issues of spelling (in both English and French) and were easily overcome.

You kept it going for fourteen pages, each one longer and more substantial than most other efforts I have encountered.

All in all a great introduction to your writing. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best i've read in a long time

It was a treat reading such a well written piece, hope to see more of your writing and this story has lots of room for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
seldom...

have I read anything on this site that I gave a f**k about the characters. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another wonderful story

Once again my favorite authors done it again. Wonderful flow of telling the story with raw emotion of love and sorrow. The last line confirmed my thinking that his sister was his mother. Still waiting for the trilogy.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Loved it

But what does Emma mean by "I can't believe it's happening, again." ?

pcman1950pcman1950over 7 years ago
Superlative

The only thing better would be.....

another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it 5/5 I love the longer stories can't wait untill the sequel.

"first" My guess is there are a few possibilities like some has suggested Paul may have been her first but there is also the possibility they she got pregnant by him years earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

You made me cry

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

I'm not sure that a sequel could hold up. This may be a stand alone story. Like sequel movies, it would be tough to match the intensity and suspense of the original.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Loved it

Usually I'd say the socially awkward getting both loves of his life would be near impossible, but you somehow pulled it off masterfully from Emma "coaching" him intimately to him winning Joie, her dying and then Emma getting pregnant. It was so realistic without ever being cliche and you avoided all those ready-made pitfalls for most. I can't think of a single way you could have improved this, from Jenny's rejecting him, to Emma consoling and teaching him, from Joie loving him, then from her dying, him hiking and then loving Emma. Best of all worlds I say! No holds-barred 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Amazingly well written story. I wanted it to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stand alone??

This is definitely a stand alone piece that could evolve into a novel that I would buy.

You're a gifted writer. Keep it up and keep the stories coming.

Ken

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

Just great... another fine job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On my best read list for sure.

I've got to say this was an amazing story, it pulled on my heart strings many times and causes emotions you really don't feel reading most of the stories here. The most emotional scene was when Joie told him she was dieing and that whole scene made me cry a bit. Thank you for an amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful !!! Fantastic !!!!

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
A very well-told story.

To me, a truly great story is one which, from the writer's words, the reader can build their own screenplay with soundtrack in their mind and,like a great movie, feel the intended emotions. This is one such story. I agree with others that, while it could stand alone, it begs to stand as Part One of an even greater tale. FIVE and FAVE'd.

DickDasterdlyDickDasterdlyover 7 years ago
Well that's a first...

Never, in my many years of reading here at Literotica, has a story brought me to tears. This was a beautiful story, and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

I liked this story very much !!!

But after reading Empty Nesters and Unintended Consequences I'm still upset that you never went back and finished An Unwitting Discovery ???

Bbtlg6@gmail.com

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Tragedy Meets Comedy

Great story, well written. I absolutely love stories about genuine love and that is how this felt.

Watch out for name changes though. Jennie and Jenny; Joie and Joy were used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I love your writing. This story feels incomplete so i hope you will write more on this story. It was truly am amazing story and very in depth with emotion so raw you can feel it with certain lines. Great work and i hope to read much more from you.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable writing ... this is why they call this site Literotica

First, I wrote this once before and somehow it did not get posted.

The writing style ... slow development. Threads followed. Surprises. And above all romance. I read this with increasing enjoyment as the story progresses. Never bored, never thought, move it along. Great pacing

Great character development. Loved the french teacher. I a a 66 year old male. Made me nostalgic. I married one of my freshman college instructors. Her only competition ever in my fantasy life was my freshman french teacher. She was young black and beautiful.

What caught my attention was the title .... a bit high brow but it hooked me. Read the story in a single setting. Then I realized that it was 14 or so pages. For the uninformed, a page here is about seven pages of Microsoft Word or Libre Office 5.0.

That makes this a 98 page 'short story' in the real world.

Ratings .... I would have scored it better than 5 if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding! The best of the best.

Again, I must thank you for the enjoyable reading. Thank you for sharing your time, effort, talent and imagination . I too, would hope you find the time to finish up some of your other work. You have developed characters that we all want to share more of their adventures.

tigger119tigger119over 7 years ago
Summer Lovin' 2016 winner.

I've liked every story you two have put out so far and I just wanted to say congratulations on winning the 2016 Summer Lovin' contest for this category. I noticed the Blue bordered "W" beside this story in your story index. Well done and thank you for the wonderful reads.

bigrednotbigrednotover 7 years ago
Loving

I had a difficult time trying to finish your story.

You see I had that ONE GREAT LOVE. It was so uncanny how much the love Paul had for Joie parelleled my life with my LOVE. And the spur of the moment, the vacations just for HER. And the hurt and even despair Paul felt after she left. The way Paul even handled the remains. To this day I still hold on to HER.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVED this story.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great romance...

... taboo or not. Will be waiting for your future stories... :)

~MD

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
A true romance

A true love story very much worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FANTASTIC

One of the best stories I've ever read

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
WOW

one of the best ever. What a story, you are a master at this. This story ticks all my boxes.

Please don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

One of the best, if not the best story, I've read here. I feel like I've lived with the characters, tended the crops with them, the visceral feel of the countryside going past as seen through the bus windows, everythings so beautiful. The characters are so likeable that you want everyone to find their happiness.The eroticism of their lovemaking was phenomenal. This just makes you feel. One of those stories you can't wait to know the ending but at the same time really sad to let the characters go. Please keep on writing.

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

This was a masterpiece. Please do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love, Loss & Redemption

Another teriffic tale. I just wish I could have figured out how to get rich like the characters in the story. Ah, well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can tell from the other comments

that you don't need my approval. I waited til I had finished the entire story to make any comment because I was so wrapped up in it. Thank you for taking the time to create so much pleasure for me. It's always wonderful when I find an author like you who can take me into the world they have imagined as if I were there and a part of it. You have such a beautiful way of describing the sexual encounters that I was very turned on but it wasn't simply fucking but so much more. I hope you continue writing for my sake. Scotty / slowrdr@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for sure

im pretty much convinced paul is emmas kid that she had before going off to college

awesome story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truth often goes beyond fiction

My wife was a social worker for 30 years. She had a case very similar to this. A farm boy discovered, at seventeen, that his older sister was really his mother. Like others, I sensed that from the beginning. That you chose not to go there made the story that much better. Only two stories have captured my interest or been as well written: Coleen and Montana Summer.

doofus67doofus67over 7 years ago
Wow, seriously wow (spoilers)

What an incredible story! I'm still thinking about it days after finishing it.

With two pages to go i was happy that all the characters had fulfilled their destiny, and i was content with that, expecting the last couple of pages just tying up some loose ends.

Then i read "it" ...... and my eyes started leaking. I was inconsolable. Minutes (and 30 or so lines) later i was bawling my eyes out. Why do you do this to me? I'm sorry, but she was my fave.

Still, i managed a smile when he eventually returned to the farm, followed by another wow with that final confession.

Bravo and thank you MindsMirror. 5 stars

RTF31406RTF31406over 7 years ago

WOW! What more can you say about a well crafted piece. I am new around here but I so look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just wow !

There are several very talented authors who grace this screen with there wares,you are certainly one of them...Thank you for the wonderful and exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't fap I only cry..

I feel bad for the guy when joie die..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Think I've read it twice now. Thanks for taking the time to create this. My favorite thing is the loving relationships. Even found myself mad at pops for disowning him. Great story. Really pulled me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect story title

Initially the story was confusing, then you tied it together. At the end you smoothly transitioned.

I love the ending.

You can't go home.

But, maybe you can make a better place.

DickfitzhughDickfitzhughover 7 years ago
A Beautiful Story

A little slow at first but soon became one of the finest stories on this site. I hope to see more of your work. Keep writing. You have a great talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my head...

hurts from so many tears...thanks for a memorable tale.

PowerOfNowPowerOfNowabout 7 years ago
So warm

I travelled along with the story and felt the pain, longing and desire they felt. You did a wonderful job putting the words down to help me do that. It is the first story I've read of yours. I will be reading them all.

Thank you for sharing your creation and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done!

Well written and heart felt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing love story

Rarely does one come across a gem like this one. Thank you MM - five stars is not enough but all I could give back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well

Not my thing. Your hyphen use made for strange reading when you used them between words as a pause in speech.

You used too many words in many of your paragraphs. If you read your sentences, some restructure would have helped the flow. There was room to cut out a lot of meaningless filler words.'Almost' and 'Probably' and 'Just' come to mind off the pages I read, that's on top of the restructuring.

I read some other reviews and I agree with the '5 page and then quit.' If I can't get through five pages, it doesn't matter if the story gets better.

Did not vote. My opinion is just what I see, a lot of people liked they story, that's what matters.

FinheartFinheartabout 7 years ago
Full of heart

Such a loving and heart fealt story. Please write more. The love always makes the sex more erotic💕. So turned on by this. 😃💓

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice work there!

Loved the story. As said earlier the use of hypen made it a bit complicating to understand. Perhaps a read of this :http://writersrelief.com/blog/2012/07/halt-punctuate-adramatic-pause/ can help you.

Thanks again for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

Such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

Wonderful story, and I was most impressed with your spelling, verb usage, and punctuation. So many stories on here blow my mind with all these mistakes I just listed. Plus, your story made sense, not just something made up with a lot of sex so the person writing could say they'd written a story that had the word "fuck" in it a lot of times. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my heart

This was both heartbreaking and wonderful. I legitimately cried when Joie died, feeling an utter sense of loss. I knew he'd make it back to Emma, but, fuck man. That hurt so bad. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truly great story

A great story. The idea that Paul's love was in part an Oedipus complex that he transferred first to his sister and then to Joie was interesting.

However, this didn't detract from a wonderful romantic story.

Budson1962Budson1962almost 7 years ago
Nice

Very touching love story keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Writing anything requires an immense amount of work. Creating a piece with this much emotional depth must be exhausting. My thanks to both the author and the editor for your efforts. Writing is much like gardening--(creative pause)--you are never done and the creation is never perfect. I say to your critics, produce something better than this! So we live with that slight irritation but celebrate the hard work it takes to create such a beautiful work. Thanks for the tears and a new life's lesson.

4321asdf4321asdfover 6 years ago

So Emma is his mom?

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Redux

This was my second time to read this beautiful and life affirming story. I never cease to be amazed by the literary talent on this site. Writers take a taboo subject and craft works of art. Was it Ezra Pound who wrote (that) "the artist is the antenna of the race."? Perhaps there is hope that this taboo and grossly misunderstood topic will begin to gain some measure of acceptance. Kudos to MindsMirror ETAL. for their part in this.

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Beautiful

I'm so pleasantly blown away by all facets of this story, y'all had me masterbating, laughing, crying, trying to figure out the tie ins; BRAVO BRAVO 👏🏻👏🏻

Thank You!

I will reread this, mull ALL of it over, and email you.

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Profond et émouvant

As a French man living in France, I read literature in English to keep my English vocabulary.

I did love how you inserted French words in the text.

To me it's a very good American story writen by a beautifull person.

HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
This was an exquisite read

A very well crafted and scripted mix of erotica, romance, realism, and cumming of age (sorry, couldn't restrain myself). Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Best I've read on here. Hated arriving on last page knowing it would end. Left me wanting more and with question to be answered....Tre bien.....

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
That was one truly wonderful story !

Slow and sensual, warm and loving and with a perfect ending.

I can't think of one thing I didn't like.

Well worth more than 5 stars !

Rapier

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Suburb, excellent, fantastic, bloody best read ever bar none

Damn that was better than a best seller.

So sofly written, not crude but sensuos beyond words.

Made me cry too, that takes some doing, you really hit my heart strings.

So sorry it had to end, but the end is just the beginning isnt it !!

I'll eh fantastić

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonder

Great story with the perfect balance of a great story and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Greatest Story

This is the best story I have ever read on any site! I absolutely loved it !

tigger119tigger119about 6 years ago
Emma's pregnant AGAIN!!!!

After reading through it again, it hit me. Pops and Mama are not his bio parents, Emma's his mom, Pops' younger brother James is likely Paul's bio dad with Emma and the twins are likely his Cousin Uncles. This I deduced based on the page 2 part about the falling out of family members around his birth and the final revelations of page 14's last paragraph. That would explain why Emma was his primary care giver right after Paul was born just before college, and why, when she returned, she was again and basically raised him. It would also explain why Pop's always called him Sonny instead of Paul. Sonny is a generic term used for boys who have no personal connection to you as an adult. Maybe Pop's loved him, but only as a Grandpa/ Uncle. Mama loved him as her grandson very much and he was her nephew to boot. Pretty wild when you think about it and a very rewarding tale.

As an aside and please tell me if I may have confused this with another story, but I seem to remember the ending where Emma DID get pregnant, they had a little girl and they named her Joie' to honor his wife. I've been wrong before and I may be wrong this time, but as I read it this time, I found myself anticipating that ending. I'd read this first right after you first posted it, before your update/ revision in Oct. 16.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

very very good. its good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

A real story. Beautiful!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Us?

Was this written by committee?

Expressions like "seed" and "ropey" snap me back out of a story like being hit in the face with a 2x4, but I guess they're important lessons from the erotica handbook.

Her method of death by unknown cause was downright trite. But it had me crying, so I strained to overlook it. You need a quick death? Use acute lymphocytic leukemia. Happy and robust one day, then out the next, into a hospital and gone in a week without ever waking up again. Only takes 22 words. :-) My mom went that way and it made a lasting impression how abrupt it was.

Em's true relationship was pounded into us so overtly I got annoyed. Reading reviews where some people didn't catch it caused me to chill. I have an unfair advantage of having a friend who didn't know his sister was his mom... and his friends figured it out first. He had thick blinders on but finally confirmed the truth. It was not a happy situation but finally all sorted out. Everyone came out ok.

Joie is one of the greatest characters I've ever read. I had physics teacher who had a Brooklyn accent (in the desert Southwest?) who came to the US at about 9. She told me her dreams were still in French. I was fascinated, and she she had to speak to me in French for me to grasp it. I avoid French females to this day because they can ask me to go sleep on train tracks and I'd do it. I think I cried most from not being able to read her character any more, instead of effect of her loss in the story or on the protagonist.

The protag becoming a millionaire made my eyes roll.. Is Wm_sexpear on your committee? Whatever, it was cheerful. What most of the audience wants.

I relished what's-his-name's sense of pain and loss. Well done.

I took the time to write all this because ultimately, it's a stellar piece compared to most here. Hell, it's a great story in any venue. Expand some of its shortcuts and I'd say it's perfect.

I'm still thinking of him at graduation, wondering if she'd show. :'-)

5 stars.

tigger119tigger119about 6 years ago
@ Carnal_Apple..... Yes it is US....

because as their profile states, they are a couple. They write their stories collaboratively. As to Joie's death, It was not treated as trite. It was explained that her earlier "female" problems that caused her to miscarry and made getting pregnant difficult had returned. It was cancer. More likely it was Ovarian or Uterine cancer. I'd guess Uterine as that would be the most likely to interfere with the carrying of the baby to term, however, Ovarian would account for the difficulty in conceiving. Neither one, would preclude the other and it could have been both. Ovarian is the most aggressive and devastating as it works very swiftly. The matter of months till death from the time of discovery is accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wholesome story

this is great..its a great story..more than just sex..its more like a romantic novel spiced by sex...thank you for such great piece of work...its great

Dark_Love192Dark_Love192almost 6 years ago
the story is GREAT but you have not JUSTICE to PAUL and JOY's love . their story ended with 2 to3 pages

Any story where protagonist is artist can be quite romantic.i wish I had that talent , really.i love it, love it, love it ... Love it. We know nothing is perfect , but we want perfection. There is something missing in this story , may be the way of story telling or the way story leads or the way you depict how they ( Paul and joy) lead their lives together. Paul and joy life together is very short and there is no real conversations between them .

what peaked my interest or excitement was the first setting i.e., humanities class , I mean I never found not read a this type of situation ( drawing picture of a professor) . I always wanted to know how they will start their journey or how they will meet again. That doesn't mean the story was not good untill their future meeting . But you really disappointed me , there is no romance between them . No romantic conversations . Their story was all in passive voice .At starting you have given high excitement or expectation but at the end you simply tel they meet and fuck each other.

I know this is a story about sibling romance that doesn't mean you have to cut other important parts . I agree that I have come to read your story because it is a sibling romance that doesn't mean we don't like it because there is an extra student- professor romance . We want all the good romance .

You simply can't divert or reshape the story because of the title , how you start the story is your choice not how you end the story is not anyone's choice . The story itself leads the story and it have to. You have to do JUSTICE to characters and their feelings . You simply ignore or have not done justice to the love of Paul and Joy .

There has to be scenarios and conversations regarding their story.

Iam posting this comment because it is a great story , you are a great writer and I loved it .If it is a regular story , nobody bother to write a comment.

drseaknightdrseaknightover 5 years ago
Deeper and more thoughtful than I expected

I was drawn into a story about an artistic boy with a crush on his sexy teacher. He then learns the ways of love from a patient relative. Those were the bold outlines of a real story of love with complex textures and varying colors of emotional turmoil. I enjoyed your work thoroughly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So much going on here!

Wow, there was so much going on in this lovely story. I loved all of it. There was so much love and heartfelt interactions between the characters. Reading the comments, I will agree there was room to expand this into a fuller novel version of the story. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
maybe a conclusion

would like to see and ending to the story. an exceptional read but would like to see a conclusion.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story. Thank you for it! Five Stars.

GHreaderGHreaderover 5 years ago
Another Good Read

Thank you for another delightful story. This was a mellow read. It did not need violence or explosions and other action to keep my interest. The characters were complex enough to be well rounded or enigmatic enough to be a puzzle (Pop).

I like when couples write. They express the complexities of relationships without having an exclusive male eye or female eye.

I am going back to pick out the next of your stories I want to read.

Thank you for sharing your stories.

GHreader

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice read

Very good effort, a nice smooth read on my part. Enjoyed the slow build up and the development of the story line. Thanks again for some “can’t put down” reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This had it all.

This may be my favourite. A really excellent read. I want well written romance and sex. It takes longer to read but it's worth it.

JD3585JD3585over 5 years ago
Beautiful story

This story was beautiful, it was Soo sad he found joy and she died on him, stories don't make me tear up often and when it's not something I look for on a site like this, I consider it a hidden jem, thank you immensely for writing this, too bad you never wrote a follow up on this as it could easily have one

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
2396 Followers
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

SIMILAR Stories