Rachael's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

"Oh, I'm sorry. Here, you take it." Ronnie said, bringing the fork to Rachael's mouth. "Here."

Rachael looked into Ronnie's eyes and he nodded his head. She slowly opened her mouth and Ronnie gently guided the fork and bite of cake into it. She closed her mouth around the fork, swirling her tongue around the piece of cake at the end. Ronnie smiled and slowly withdrew the fork from her mouth. She swallowed the cake as he watched her. The feeling of unease returned. She cleared her throat, looking around the room. What transpired felt sexual and Rachael felt uneasy about it because deep down she liked it. She liked feeling like an adult, like a woman, but needed to get used to these feelings.

Ronnie escorted Rachael to the passenger side door again. "Well the night is young, it's only 9pm, care to go somewhere else?"

"Um, I don't know, I can't really think of anything." Rachael replied.

"Would like me to take you home?"

Rachael thought about her mother still at the house, probably asleep, she thought about how she had nothing to do there and didn't truly want to go home. At the same time, she was wary of her these feelings coursing through her body. She looked at Ronnie; he was smiling back at her from his side of the truck. "Rachael?"

"I don't want to go home," she blurted out.

"Ok. Great. I couldn't legally buy you wine inside the restaurant, but would you care to come back to my apartment and we can share a glass there?"

Rachael paused for a moment and gulped. "Well, I've never had wine before."

"Right, but you're an adult now, so it wouldn't hurt to try a little. Just a few sips. It'll be fun; we can sit and chat some."

Rachael cleared her throat and nodded. "Ok, sure."

The drive back to Ronnie's was made in silence. He would've had to have been an idiot not to see she was nervous about going back to his apartment. "It's ok, just relax, a glass of wine and then I'll get him to take me home. Why am I so nervous?" Rachael asked herself. She knew why. She was afraid something would happen between the two of them and she didn't know how to process that.

"There you go. Take a sip," Ronnie said, sitting down on the couch next to Rachael after removing his blazer, his arm outstretching behind her. The room lighting was low with only one lamp on. "Is it good?"

"Mmhmm," Rachael replied, sipping the white Zinfandel wine.

"Great," Ronnie said, placing his left hand on her left shoulder, gently massaging it. Rachael glanced to her left at his hand and quickly gulped the entire glass down.

"Whoa, whoa, take it easy!" Ronnie said.

"Sorry," Rachael coughed a bit, blushing.

"It's fine, Rachael," Ronnie said, taking her glass, leaning forward to place it on the coffee table. "Speaking of fine, you are quiet gorgeous tonight."

"Gor-gorgeous?" Rachael struggled to ask.

"Yes. Has a man ever called you that before?"

Rachael quickly shook her head. "Well you are. You just don't realize it yet," Ronnie said, bringing his right index finger to Rachael's chin, tipping her face so she was looking into his eyes.

"You're a beautiful young woman and I would love it if you gave me the honor of letting me kiss you."

Rachael's eyes widened, her heart rate increasing, her breathing becoming erratic. She managed to nod her head "yes."

Ronnie, still tipping her chin so she could face him, leaned down and with his big lips, kissed Rachael on her closed mouth. He did it again, this time she puckered her lips slightly. He kissed her lips slowly again and her lips kissed back ever so slightly. His bottom lip seemed like it was as big as both her top and bottom lips combined. He held his lips just centimeters from hers, looking into her eyes, she closed hers and gave his bottom lip a kiss, then another, and another. Ronnie withdrew his finger from under her chin and kept his mouth right in front of hers.

"Good," he whispered.

Rachael closed her eyes and kept giving his closed lips slow, small, pecks. After a few moments, he kissed her again, harder this time. It lasted for several, scorching seconds. "Will you open your mouth for me, please?" Ronnie whispered in her ear after he peppered her cheek with kisses.

Rachael nodded and parted her lips. "More," Ronnie said, kissing along her neck, looking at her mouth and jaw in his peripheral vision.

Rachael complied, opening her mouth a bit further. Ronnie chuckled, continuing to place kisses along her neck and jaw. "Keep going, open it all the way," he said.

Rachael did so, and waited a few seconds with her mouth open wide. "Perfect. Get ready for my tongue, Rachael," Ronnie whispered in her ear as her eyes widened.

Ronnie slowly moved his face back in front of hers and tilted his head. He opened his mouth and covered hers. His big, thick, tongue slithered its way into her waiting mouth. It was the first time another person's tongue had ever been in her mouth. Ronnie's was so big she almost gagged on it. He swirled it around her mouth in long, slow, circular motions. After a few moments, she settled down and her eyes closed. She attempted to move her tongue against his but it was almost pointless as his tongue filled up her entire mouth. She felt his left hand on the back of her head as he held her in place. He leaned back against the back of the couch, taking her with him. She placed a hand on his massive chest. When Ronnie was sitting back he broke the kiss, stretching his left arm out on the back of the couch again.

"This time I want you to suck my tongue, Rachael. Can you do that?" Ronnie asked quietly.

"Holy crap, I can't believe I'm going to do this, this is crazy!" Rachael thought, nodding her head.

Ronnie opened his mouth and Rachael opened hers. He enclosed his mouth over hers again and she felt his tongue enter it. This time she closed her mouth over it. Her lips pressed down on it and squeezed it gently, becoming coated in his saliva. She sucked it in her mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth on it. Ronnie's head was resting on the back of the couch now and Rachael was on her knees with both hands holding his face, slowly bobbing her head up and down on his tongue. After a few minutes, Ronnie broke the kiss and spoke up.

"That was wonderful; you're kissing like a woman now. Not a girl. Very good." He said, looking up in her eyes. "I have more dessert if you'd like some."

"Oh. No thanks, I'm still full," Rachael replied.

"I wasn't referring to that type of food," Ronnie said, holding her face, guiding her back down to sitting position on the couch cushions. He kissed her lips a few more times. "I was referring to me," he said.

Rachael looked confused and Ronnie backed up some. "My semen, Rachael. Would like to drink it?" Ronnie casually asked with a serious look in his eyes, caressing her cheek.

"Um, I, uh," she paused, something caught her eye. Ronnie leaned back on the couch and on display was something enormous, long, and thick. Rachael's mouth dropped open as she stared at Ronnie's gloriously massive black cock sprouting out of his black pants and climbing up past where his navel would be. He had taken it out with his right hand when they were making out.

Chapter 10

Rachael's eyes widened and her open mouth started to salivate as she stared intently at the twitching black cock that rested against Ronnie's stomach in front of her. She had never seen a penis in person and this one was huge, horse-like even. Her panties were drenched, but she was paralyzed with fear.

"Rachael will you service me please?" Ronnie asked, caressing her face with his left hand.

Rachael couldn't refuse, nodding her head, staring at Ronnie's massive member.

"Good. Now, get on your knees, like a woman and worship my cock." Ronnie commanded, shaking Rachael out of her trance. Unable to take her eyes off it, she slid to the carpeted floor in front of Ronnie. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. She was so very wet.

"Now grab it by the base and have fun. Just relax, Rachael. You have made my cock this way; you've made me hard like this. So please take care of me," Ronnie said as Rachael slowly brought both her tiny hands to wrap them around base. It was so wide she couldn't even close her fingers around it. She slowly brought the tip to her mouth. She inadvertently smelled its musky aroma. She was so aroused, her lips quivered as her open mouth hovered just inches above the bulbous tip. She kissed it once and giggled. It felt so smooth and soft against her lips. She kissed it again, and again on the opening, then again along the side of the tip. She glanced up at Ronnie who smiled and nodded his head. She then licked the tip slowly. It was so huge. She licked it again, this time encircling her tongue all around the tip. She looked up at Ronnie, who once again nodded. She stared in his eyes and a slight grin came over her. She felt like an adult again, she felt like a woman, and this time she didn't feel uneasy about it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and engulfed that massive cockhead.

Rachael moved her head to the left and right and back and forth, moaning as she sucked that delicious black cock. The tip filled her entire mouth. She slowly began to move both her hands up and down on the long shaft, slowly jacking Ronnie as her mouth devoured the tip. She tried to push the cock to the back of her throat, but she couldn't due to its girth. She began to gag a bit.

"Easy, easy, take it slow. You won't be able to fit it all in your mouth or throat. That's ok." Ronnie reassured her. Rachael resumed sucking on it. She weaved her head around on his cock as she jacked it. Some of her saliva started to trail down the shaft and met her hands, adding lubrication to their strokes.

"Ah yes, there we go. Look up into my eyes. Don't take your eyes off mine." Ronnie commanded. Rachael did as she was told, looking into his eyes.

"You look so sexy doing that, Rachael. So very sexy. I want you to touch yourself. Reach down and rub your clit while you do that. Keep your eyes on mine."

Rachael reached down and pulled her dress up to where her fingers could slide into her panties. She began to furiously rub her clit as she sucked on Ronnie's cock. It felt so good, so adult, to rub herself as her mouth was pleasuring a massive cock. After a few minutes, she started to shake, her body tensing up - she was cumming. She moaned loudly with Ronnie's cockhead still engulfed by her dripping mouth.

"Beautiful, so sexy. You're doing a great job. Are you ready for my cum?" Ronnie asked as Rachael nodded enthusiastically. Ronnie unbuttoned his pants and scooted his butt off the couch. He pulled his pants and boxers down. Rachael marveled at his huge testicles, she wanted them in her mouth. She didn't waste any time and immediately started licking and sucking on them. Those massive balls were filling her mouth while she continued jacking Ronnie off. She licked and nibbled all around them, she rubbed her face in Ronnie's thick bush of pubic hair and licked all the way back up to the tip of the his shaft. She almost came again when she reached the top, since she had been continuously stimulating her clit while she worked. She was addicted.

"Ok, stop. Stop, baby, stop for a sec." Ronnie said. Rachael went still and stared into his eyes. "Are you ready? Have you ever drunk semen before?" Rachael nodded her head "no."

"Well I'm about ready to cum for you. I want you to keep looking me in the eyes and start sucking the tip again. I'll let you know when it starts happening ok?" Ronnie explained as Rachael nodded. She went back to work sucking furiously on his cockhead while stroking the shaft with her free hand. She maintained eye contact. She felt so alive, so womanly.

Then it happened. Ronnie threw his head back, saying, "I'm cumming Rachael, it's coming!"

Rachael moaned, feeling his shaft swell up with semen and being pumping it into her mouth. She had another orgasm herself as his cock injected sperm, covering her tongue. She let it spurt, pumping for thirty seconds as her own orgasm subsided. When Ronnie's moaning had settled she assumed it was done. "So I guess I swallow now?" she asked herself. She took his tip out of her mouth, swallowing three times to get all his seed down her throat. "Wow, that tasted amazing," she thought to herself, sitting on his carpet, smiling up at him. He was still shaking off the effects of his orgasm.

"Stay there on the floor like that. Open your mouth," Ronnie said, standing. He took his cock and squeezed the last few drops of semen into Rachael mouths. "Gotta get all of it, baby," He said, looking down to her, sitting back down on the couch.

"That was incredible. You did a great job!" Ronnie said, patting the cushion next to him for Rachael. She climbed up on the couch with a smirk on her face, cuddling into Ronnie's massive arm. She watched his cock twitch and slowly loose strength. Ronnie turned and kissed her. They made out for what seemed like an hour.

Chapter 11

Rachael lay on her back on the floor in front of the couch with her legs spread as far as they can go. Ronnie's tongue had been embedded in her pussy for the last 45 minutes, licking and swirling all around, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Ronnie sat back, resting on his knees. He stroked his rock hard cock a few times, looking her over.

"Come here and clean my face. Lick your pussy juices off my mouth, like the good woman you are," Ronnie commanded.

Rachael complied without question, rising off the floor to lick her creamy vaginal secretions off his face, mouth, chin, even sucking it off his tongue.

"Good. You ready to lose your virginity and truly become a woman now?" Ronnie asked as he stood and bent down to slowly pull Rachael's black dress off to toss it to the floor near where her panties lay.

"I'm not sure you'll fit in me though," Rachael said nervously, watching Ronnie take off his turtle neck.

"We'll make it fit," Ronnie said, watching Rachael take his cock and stroke it gently. "I don't have any condoms, so I'll be very careful. The last thing I want is to impregnate you."

"I don't think you'll be able to. I've been on birth control pills for a year or so. My doctor prescribed them to help with really bad PMS." Rachael explained.

Ronnie smirked, reaching under her arms to effortlessly pick her up. She yelped and wrapped her legs around him. He walked into the bed room and sat at the edge of his bed.

"Put your feet on the bed next to me, get into a squatting position. I got you. I'm not going to let you fall. Put your hands on my shoulders to steady yourself."

Ronnie watched Rachael get into that position, "Good. Now I'm going to guide my cock to the entrance of your pussy. When you feel it, I want you to slowly and gently lower yourself on it. Let it enter you. You control how fast and how much you take"

Ronnie paused, staring into Rachael's eyes, "I've wanted this since the moment I met you. I wanted to fuck you right then and there in the gym, but I had to be patient, I had to get to know you."

Rachael nodded and smiled. She wanted him too - more than anything. A few seconds later she felt the tip of his cock against her dripping pussy lips. "There's no way this thing will fit," she thought to herself.

"Good, now slowly lower your body," Ronnie said.

"Ah," Rachael gasped, feeling the tip enter her vagina just barely. She kept going, but it was proving to be too difficult. "I can't!" She cried out.

"Rachael, listen to me, you can. You can do this," Ronnie encouraged her. She took a deep breath, continuing to lower herself, centimeters at a time.

"That's it. Take your time, no rush. We may break your hymen, but once we do, it'll be ok."

Rachael nodded. She rarely masturbated with her fingers or sex toys, she mostly rubbed her clit. She was sure her hymen was still intact. She kept lowering herself, taking a deep breath. She slid his cock in to her a few inches, screaming out in pain.

"Rachael! I told you to be careful, take it slow," Ronnie said. "Are you ok?"

"It's too big," Rachael cried out. Tears were welling up in her eyes; she wanted his big black dick in her so bad, but was afraid and embarrassed.

"No, listen, we just broke your hymen, we can keep going. What have I been telling you at the gym? Push past the limits your mind puts on your body. If you do that you'd be surprised at what you can accomplish. Relax, take it slow, and break free of those limits. "

Rachael nodded, looking into Ronnie's eyes. She kept lowering herself, feeling his cock push in deeper and deeper. It was stretching her, impaling her, and soon-to-be fucking her. She felt it touch bottom at the entrance of her cervix and she stopped. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she had another orgasm.

"Very good, very good," Ronnie said, grabbing her shaking butt and standing. He moaned as he felt her tight pussy walls massage his cock. He wasn't even in all the way. As he stood, he began to raise and lower her body gently on his cock. Rachael looked into his eyes, moaning. He kept going for several minutes, lowering and raising her off his cock. He gradually started picking up the pace.

"Ah, yes, Ronnie!" Rachael cried out.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me what to do. Be a woman and tell me." Ronnie ordered, sliding her cock sleeve little body up and down on him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" Rachael blurted out.

"As you wish," Ronnie said, turning around to face his bed. He slammed her on down on the mattress and began fucking her wildly. His hulking muscular frame hovered over her as he slammed into her relentlessly. She screamed out in pain and pleasure with each thrust. He was so huge, so powerful. Rachael couldn't even wrap her legs all the way around him. He kept going as a drop of sweat from his chin landed on her forehead.

"Ahh yes! Yes!" Rachael screamed as another orgasm overtook her. The machine kept going and going as her body convulsed violently on his ever-ramming cock. Another orgasm, more screaming in ecstasy. Ronnie pulled out and looked down at the gaping hole of a pussy before him. His cock was coated in creamy, white, vaginal fluid. "Beautiful," he said as he rammed it back into her. He kept going for several minutes.

Rachael placed her hands on his sweaty chest. This was it, this was the moment she truly became a woman. Ronnie threw his head back, his cock erupting deep inside her pussy. Rachael could feel it pulsing and pumping semen into her. She rolled her eyes in the back of her head as another mini-orgasm over took her. Ronnie grunted and moaned, filling her little pussy to the brim. He collapsed on top of her with his cock continuing to twitch inside her. He rolled off her to lay on his back. Rachael smiled, resting her head on his chest, trailing his stomach with her fingers. She watched his cream covered cock weaken and shrink slightly.

"Clean it, baby, clean it for me." Ronnie said, regaining his breath. Rachael didn't hesitate. She licked and sucked his sperm and her own pussy juices off his cock and balls. She smiled at herself, wondering what Carley or her mother was doing in that moment. When she was done, she climbed up on top of Ronnie and lay there on his chest.

They had sex a few more times that night. She knew her pussy would be sore in the morning but didn't care. It was 4am when Ronnie tucked an exhausted Rachael into her bed. He had insisted she go home so she wouldn't get in trouble with her mother. Rachael tried to explain to him that she wouldn't notice she was gone. After he tucked her in, he tip toed to her door and turned around to see her fast asleep with a smile on her face.

Chapter 12

Rachael bathed the next morning, noticing all the dried cum on her crotch and thighs. She smirked, washing it off in the shower. She examined her pussy, it was definitely red and she could see friction burns from her wild night of fucking. But she didn't care. She fingered herself in the shower and licked her fingers clean. She felt so sexy and womanly.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers