Rachael's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

She saw Valerie at the gym, giving her a friendly smile and nod as she walked by her. After her workout she was going to see Ronnie. She told her mom she was helping him move into a new apartment. That wasn't true of course. Ronnie spent the afternoon destroying her pussy again. He clung to her nice little bubble butt, impaling her over and over again. He nuzzled into her neck and then bent down to suck her erect little nipples causing her to squeal. He threw her on the bed, "Get ready, come here," He said, furiously beating his cock.

Rachael went to her knees on his mattress, opening her mouth. Ronnie groaned, spraying semen all over her face. Rachael moaned as she rubbed his seed into her skin and licked it off her fingers.

It was just after midnight when Ronnie pulled into Rachael's driveway. She had been sucking his cock all the way from his apartment. He parked his truck and a few minutes later he spewed into her hungry mouth. She went to sleep with the taste of his cum still on her tongue.

The next day at the gym both of them worked out. Both were still sweaty when they arrived at Ronnie's apartment. They stripped down to nothing, licking and sucking the sweat off each other's skin. Ronnie lay on his back and Rachael climbed on top of him in a 69 position. She moaned as he licked her pussy then butt crack. She squealed as he plunged his tongue into her tight little asshole. All she could do was orgasm over and over as she sucked on his big, fat, cockhead. She was home in time for dinner. She showered then joined her mom at the dining room table.

That week in school Rachael walked around with a smirk on her face. She thought about her weekend and what all she had done. She felt invincible. She didn't hear David's insults or even notice when he threw a wad of paper at her head. She kept on eating her lunch and listening to Trevor talk about some new video game. Her and Ronnie's workout schedule didn't change; every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. The only change that occurred is that afterward she'd suck his cock in his truck or follow him back to his place for a couple hours of sex. She would occasionally hang out with him on Friday's still. She'd arrive home after midnight exhausted, sweaty, and barely able to walk.

The two of them didn't talk much over the next few weeks. Rachael often wondered about their relationship status, but found it difficult to speak to Ronnie when her mouth was busy sucking his dick.

"Ahh yes! Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!" Rachael commanded as Ronnie pounded her from behind. It was spring break in late March; she had been over at his apartment almost every night, sometimes during the day while her mom was at work. He grabbed her hips and gritted his teeth as he brutalized her pussy, banging against her cervix over and over again. It hurt, but Rachael didn't care.

"Are you my little slut?" Ronnie asked.

"Yes!" Rachael screamed, "I'm your little whore!"

"That's right you are," Ronnie said, leaning over her petite white body. "Look at me."

Rachael turned, looking over her shoulder back up at Ronnie. "Open your mouth," he ordered.

Rachael did so and Ronnie opened his own mouth, letting his saliva flow into Rachael's. She swirled her tongue around her lips, lapping it up as Ronnie continued fucking her from behind; occasionally spanking her ass as he worked.

"Here it comes!" Ronnie shouted. Rachael knew what to do. She turned around and immediately grabbed his cock. She started pumping it furiously as her mouth clamped down over the tip. He shot his load with Rachael swallowing every drop. She loved sucking and cleaning his cock.

"You're so sexy, so very sexy." Ronnie said as he lay back on his bed, out of breath.

As April arrived Rachael found herself sneaking out of her house a couple times a week to go see Ronnie. He said he didn't mind as long as she called first so he could leave the door unlocked for her.

"It's in, it's in!" Rachael cried out. The pain subsided, leaving her feeling euphoric joy.

"What have I been telling you for months now? Break past the limits your mind puts on your body and you can accomplish all sorts of things. With that said, are you ready?" Ronnie asked, hovering over her back.

"Yes!"

Ronnie slowly and gently thrust his cock in and out of Rachael's rectum, stopping just short of the exit of her anus. It was so tight but so very worth it. They had been at it for hours trying to get his cock to fit in her ass. They were finally able to do it with the help of massive amounts of lube.

"I'm having anal sex. I wonder what Carley is doing? Or that idiot David?" Rachael thought as Ronnie began to pick up the pace; his cock stretching her asshole and filling her rectum as he pushed in as deep as he could.

"I love your cock," she whispered as Ronnie grunted louder. "I love you," she whispered while Ronnie was groaning, his cock filling her colon with semen.

Chapter 13

"You going to the prom?" Nikki asked her daughter in mid-April.

"Nah." Rachael said, grabbing her bag, heading out the door to the gym. She didn't feel like explaining to her mom that she simply did not care about prom. She felt it was lame and that it was beneath her. She had some cock to suck later in the evening and wanted to drain her man's balls.

Ronnie's truck was shaking back and forth in the empty parking lot of the gym. Rachael was on top, working on her second orgasm.

"Are you going to your senior prom?" Ronnie asked in between breaths.

Rachael just grunted, gritting her teeth, slamming her clit up against his lower abs. She managed to shake her head "no."

"No? I think you should go, you'd have a good time."

"My mom already asked. I'd rather just fuck you all night." Rachael countered.

"Well I think you should go, you'd have a good time, and it'll be a good experience for you." Ronnie said, watching her perky little tits bounce while riding him.

"Ahh, ahh...ahhhh," Rachael moaned, her orgasm overtaking her. She collapsed on Ronnie's shoulders, kissing and licking his neck. "Fine, I'll go, if you want me to."

"Yeah, I really think it'll be a good experience for you. Get used to being around people more and stuff. You'll be at college in the fall so maybe if you hang out with friends at the prom it'll be practice for making new friends at college."

Rachael had forgotten about college. She tried not to think about it. She didn't want to leave Ronnie, but she did want to leave Charleston. "Yeah," she sighed.

"Don't look so bummed. Remember we'll be shacking up a lot during your holiday visits!" Ronnie said enthusiastically.

"Yeah I know, but still."

"Hey. It'll be ok. I'll be right here waiting for you. My cock will be ready to tear that little pussy of yours up!"

Rachael offered a weak smile and nodded.

"Good, now suck my dick slut."

Just like Zoe at the Halloween party Rachael attended, she said, "Give me that fucking cock." She felt like such a whore, but she loved it. She loved his big black cock, she loved Ronnie. He was her man. After she finished college, she thought they might get married. She smiled as his sperm flooded her mouth.

The next day at school Rachael sat down across from Trevor at lunch. "Hey. You going to prom, Trevor?"

"Oh, uh no, I haven't asked anyone yet," replied the dorky teen.

"Ok, well how about you take me. Alright?"

"You? Uh, sure! That'd be awesome."

"Yep, anyway, I'm wearing a red dress, so maybe you could wear a red tie with your tux or something. Whatever." Rachael suggested with an air of arrogance in her tone.

"Ok, yeah I can do that." Trevor said with an awkward smile.

"Cool," Rachael replied as she stood and walked to the other side of the table where he sat. She leaned down, whispering in Trevor's ear. "Oh and there won't be any sex that night between us. I have a man." Rachael pompously informed Trevor, kissing his cheek, walking away with a smirk on her face.

It was the last Friday in April, and Rachael had just returned home from the store with her red gown. Her mother gave her some many to purchase it after she informed her she was indeed going to the prom after all. It was a long, dark red, gown; nothing too fancy, but decent looking. Rachael looked surprised to see Ronnie's truck in the driveway. She excitedly rushed inside the house but saw no one.

"Ronnie? Mom?" She called out but received no answer. She walked down the hall, hearing her mother's shower going. "Mom?"

"Hi Rachael, I'm here." Nikki called from the shower. "You got your dress?" She asked as her daughter slowly opened the bathroom door and entered.

"Yeah, I did. Hey have you seen Ronnie? His truck is here."

"Oh yeah, he stopped by and waited for you. But he had to run some errands. He had to call a friend to pick him up because his truck was having trouble starting or something. Anyway, he said he will see you later tonight. He said you could come over to the apartment and wait for him there if you like," Nikki explained, pulling the shower curtain back, exposing her face to Rachael.

"Oh, ok. Cool, I'll head on over to his place then. Thanks," Rachael said.

"Mmhmm, see you later sweetie." Nikki said as she closed the curtain.

As the bathroom door closed, a huge, black man rose up behind Nikki in the shower. Ronnie placed his large hand on Nikki's stomach, slding it up to cup one of her nice C-cup tits. He leaned down and kissed along her neck.

"She buy it?" He whispered in her ear. Nikki nodded her head.

"You still think I'm gay, or want me to prove you wrong some more?" Ronnie whispered.

Nikki moaned, saying "I'm ready for round two if you are." She turned around to face Ronnie and slowly went to her knees in the shower, never taking her eyes off his.

Chapter 14

Rachael was in love. The next two weeks consisted of her being filled in every hole by Ronnie's cum. She burped and tasted it on her breath, she felt it on her fingers as she examined her pussy, and she even felt it leaking out of her anus one morning in class. She loved him; she was his slut, his black cock whore, and his woman. She planned on leaving the prom early to sneak over to his apartment. She was going to pounce on him in bed and proclaim her love for him.

"That's it baby, that's it," Ronnie said, watching Rachael bound up and down on his ass-buried cock. "Milk that dick."

The prom was in six hours and Rachael wanted to show Ronnie her dyed red hair. It was a darker tone, matching the dark red of her gown. While she was there she figured she would take his black cock in the ass to hold her over until later that night when she would surprise him, confessing her love to him. Ronnie erupted in her and threw his head back in ecstasy.

Following a few more intense fuck sessions, Rachael left his apartment and got home with about 2 hours to spare. She showered, did her makeup and hair, and got dressed. She was putting on her red shoes just as Trevor arrived to pick her up. She gave him a hug and posed for a couple pictures her mother took.

"Have fun tonight and be careful," her mother called out to them as they hopped into Trevor's car.

"See you later," Rachael said, throwing her hand up to wave at her mom.

The prom itself was fairly boring. She danced with Trevor almost continuously. She had never been to a dance before and danced as though it was just her and Trevor in a room alone. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. No one said anything or made fun of her so she assumed she must not look all that odd. She even danced near Zoe and her date. Zoe would nod and smile at her as they walked past each other. Rachael kept her head high, never acknowledging Zoe as they passed each other. Carley was there, but Rachael never bothered to look for her to say hello.

Rachael enjoyed dancing with Trevor. She liked feeling his little erect pecker up against her butt. She smirked, thinking about Ronnie's big cock that she would be servicing later in the evening.

A few hours after their arrival, Rachael ordered Trevor to take her home. She said she wasn't feeling well. It was 10pm and Rachael and Trevor exited the high school's gymnasium. David and a few of his friends were standing at the steps that led into the parking lot. He smirked, watching Rachael and Trevor approach.

"Freak," David muttered as Rachael walked by him. She froze in her tracks, turning slowly to face David.

"What are you looking at?" David growled at her.

"A piece of shit," Rachael replied, punching David in the gut as hard as she could. He fell to his knees clutching his stomach and gasping for air. Rachael reared back and kneed him in face causing him to tumble down the half-dozen concrete stairs. David's friends all stared at Rachael with their mouths hanging opened.

When they arrived at Rachael's house, her mother was arriving too. She must've gone out with one of her friends from work again.

"Home so early?" Nikki asked as her, Rachael, and Trevor walked to the front door.

"Yeah I'm not feeling too well. Anyway, thanks for a fun evening Trevor," Rachael said as she turned to hug him.

"Well invite him in at least. Trevor would you like some coffee?" Nikki asked.

"Um, sure." He replied as the three of them entered the house. Rachael headed straight for her bedroom to change into her pajamas. She was annoyed that she may have to sneak out now, but at the same time, felt her mother wouldn't really notice. She heard her and Trevor laughing in the living the room. She slowly walked down the hall to peep around the corner. Her mother was sitting next to Trevor on the couch with her hand on his thigh. They were whispering something. Rachael rolled her eyes and quietly snuck out. Fortunately Trevor parked behind her mother's car in the driveway, leaving Rachael's car unblocked. She quietly shut the door and started the engine. She glided off, accelerating as little as possible. She was on the way to surprise her man; her lover.

Rachael assumed Ronnie had his door unlocked. He rarely seemed to lock it. There were several times Rachael had to remind him to do so. She slowly opened his apartment door, she envisioned herself crawling into bed with him, sucking him to erection, then riding him to orgasm. In her mind she would collapse on top of him, telling him she loved him, kissing him passionately. Ronnie would say it back and proceed to make love to her all night. She smiled, sneaking across the apartment as quietly as possible. She saw his bedroom light on and tip toed to it. She peeped around the door into his bedroom.

"That was a good one, Ronnie. Whew! Ahh, fuck!" Valerie cried out. She was on top of Ronnie with his cock embedded deep inside her stretched out pussy. Ronnie was smirking, eating an apple as he ran his free hand over Valerie's huge tits.

Valerie ran her hands through her long blonde hair, "One more. I want one more and then," she said, leaning down to give Ronnie a steamy kiss, "it'll be your turn." She chewed some of the apple that had transferred from Ronnie's mouth to hers. He nodded and smirked up at her.

Rachael watched as Valerie's sweaty body began grinding and riding Ronnie. She turned, walking quietly out of the apartment, got in her car, and started crying.

After about 15 minutes, Rachael was able to drive off. She cried off and on until she reached her driveway where she broke down again. Another 20 minutes and she was able to walk inside without making too much noise. She didn't even notice that Trevor's car was still parked behind her mother's. She went to bed and collapsed. She heard her mother moan loudly from down the hall, followed by Trevor squealing. "Shhhhhhh," she heard her mother tell Trevor followed by some hushed mumbling. Rachael covered her ears with a pillow and thought about how much she hated her city, her school, her life. Eventually sleep overtook her.

Chapter 15

Rachael stopped going to the gym and ignored every call from Ronnie. He texted her to ask if she was ok, to which, she lied and said she was still sick from prom night. She hardly spoke to her mother for the rest of the school year. On graduation day she couldn't help but accept an awkward hug from her. Ronnie called and left her a few voicemails, she deleted them.

Most of her summer nights consisted of nothing. She'd take long walks sometimes, but that was it. Ronnie texted her in June and jokingly asked her if she was still alive. She replied that she was alive but just real busy packing and preparing for college.

Rachael sat at the kitchen table eating cereal on July 4th. Nikki entered the room, smiling politely at her.

"Remember next week is my cruise, so you'll have the house to yourself. That'll be nice, right?" Nikki asked. Rachael just nodded and kept eating her cereal. Her mother was going on a 10 day single's cruise the following week. Rachael thought it was lame thing to do as that was the last summer her mother's youngest child would be home before college, but she didn't let it bother her too bad.

Rachael cried herself to sleep less and less as time went on. She was miserable but hopeful. In August she would drive up to Virginia to attend a school nearly 500 miles away. That made her happy. She had already packed and was looking forward to it.

"Uhn, uhn, oh yes!" Rachael grunted. She was squatting naked on her mother's bed with one of her mom's dildos in her pussy with another smaller one in her ass. She had dropped her mom off at the airport and had been home alone for about 15 minutes.

The next 8 days were a masturbator's ultimate fantasy. Rachael didn't leave the house, remaining naked the entire time. She managed to double stuff her pussy with two of her mom's dildos while having a third embedded in her ass. Daily and nightly she would roll around on her mom's bed, writhing with pleasure. She was thinking of Ronnie, crying herself to sleep, waking up, and cumming to thoughts of him again; this was the daily routine. She was attempting to resist calling him but she knew deep down she would.

With two days left before her mother returned home, Rachael broke down and called him. It was a Friday morning in mid-July and Ronnie didn't have to work that day. He showed up with a big smile on his face especially since Rachael answered the door naked.

"Come in," Rachael smiled, grabbing his hand. No other words were spoken as she led him to her bedroom and began to undress him. She was on her knees, pulling his shorts down unveiling his erect, massive cock. She moaned as she sucked and slurped all over it. She missed the taste, the smell, everything about it. She got up, pushing him onto her twin bed. He barely fit on the bed as she climbed on top of him, guiding his cock into her hungry pussy. She stared angrily in his eyes. The look of intensity made Ronnie a little nervous. She began to rock her hips back and forth; faster and faster she ground into him. She grunted and moaned for several minutes while gritted her teeth. She arched her back and squeezed her erect nipples. She howled in pleasure. Her body convulsed so much and so hard she thought she was going to pass out. When she was done, without saying a word, she got into a squatting position and began squatting up and down on Ronnie's huge pole.

It was as though everything was moving in slow motion. Rachael bit her lower lip, her perky little tits bounced with her. The bed was rocking so violently that Rachael's collection of stuffed animals in the mounted net in the corner above her bed broke. Ronnie moaned, unloading his cum inside Rachael, overflowing out of her pussy. She threw her head back, having an orgasm so powerful that she actually squirted vaginal fluid. She was crying out in ecstasy as random stuffed animals fell upon them whilst she was fucking this black man. It was signaling the last remnants of her childhood ending. The childhood she had been fucking away to oblivion with each pussy-contracting orgasm she had on Ronnie's delicious black cock.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers