Rachael's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

When it was over Rachael collapsed on Ronnie. He held her, running his fingers through her dark red hair.

"I, uh, I gotta clean up. My mom is coming home in a couple days from her trip and I gotta get the house spotless." Rachael said after several minutes had passed as she lay there on Ronnie's chest.

"Yeah, ok, cool. This was nice though."

"Mmhmm," Rachael replied. She sat up, politely smiling at Ronnie. He got up as well. She watched him dress then escorted him to the door as his semen oozed out of her - occasionally dripping onto the floor.

"Anyway, thanks again. I hope you have a good time at college. I'll be around when you're on holiday breaks if you want to hang out." Ronnie said.

"Yeah, maybe so."

"Ok great, well I'll talk to you later," Ronnie said, making his way to his truck.

"Goodbye Ronnie," The woman said, closing the door.

Rachael went to her room, put on some pajamas, and started cleaning the house.

Chapter 16

Rachael said goodbye the last of her fellow students to leave from the group study session she was leading in her dorm room. She enjoyed being at college. Her professors were great and she had made a lot of friends. She was far away from her life in Charleston, far away from her mother, and far away from Ronnie.

After their last encounter in July, Rachael had cut all ties to Ronnie. She stopped texting or calling him. She had no idea if he was still living there or if he was still sleeping with Valerie. Every once in awhile she would think about him at night, but quickly push the thought of him out of her head. She was thriving. She felt confident and happy. She was making friends, people that she felt she'd be friends with for the rest of her life. She had even grown an inch and was an even 5 feet tall.

Rachael undressed and looked in the mirror; she smiled at her dyed brown hair. It was as close to her hair natural color as possible. She hopped in the shower. A few moments later her roommate, Nicole, arrived. "Knock, knock, can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure. Come on in," Rachael called to her from the shower. The curtain flew open with Rachael's blonde, taller, roommate standing there nude.

"You have a good weekend while I was gone?" Nicole asked, hopping into the shower, soaking her hair under the running water.

"Yeah, pretty good. The Alpha Psi house had a party, but it was lame. Just a bunch of drunks," Rachael said.

"That does sound lame. It's a good thing I'm back. Now you and I can rub our pussies together for the rest of the day," Nicole joked, wrapping her arms around her friend, holding her tightly.

"Mmm baby. I think I'll pass." Rachael chuckled, grabbing Nicole's butt then getting out of the shower.

"I'm going to wear you down one of these days, Rachael. I've picked you as the girl I want to experiment with. It's only a matter of time before you give in!" Nicole called to Rachael from the shower.

"Aww, you're sweet. But I gotta run!" Rachael laughed as she dried off and dressed.

Rachael smiled at various students on her way to the cafeteria. She had a couple hours before her next class so she figured she would eat lunch first.

"Hey Rachael, wait up!" Alex called to her. He was a somewhat lanky, geeky, red-headed guy from her study group. But he was very nice to her.

"Hi Alex, how are you?"

"I'm good. Hey thanks again for conducting that study group it really helps."

"It's no problem, I enjoy it and I'm glad it's helping."

Alex nodded and smiled. "I was, uh, wondering if you were busy Saturday night. I was thinking maybe we could go to dinner or something. Would that be ok?" Alex asked nervously.

"Sure, I'd love that!" Rachael replied enthusiastically.

"Really? I mean, ok, that's awesome. I know a place we can go, it just opened the other week."

"Sounds great, Alex. Why don't you pick me up at six?"

"Yes! I mean, yeah sure. I can do that."

Rachael chuckled, "Great, I'll see you then."

"Yep, see you then," Alex said, awkwardly shuffling off.

Rachael checked the time on her phone. "Hey Alex!"

"Yeah?" He asked, jogging back to her.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Rachael asked.

"Uh, no I haven't."

"Ok well I have a little time before my next class. Would you care to join me?"

"Sure! I'd love to," Alex replied.

"Great." Rachael said with a smile as the two of them walked into the cafeteria together.

It was 12:41 pm on September 8th. Exactly one year had passed since Rachael collided with Ronnie at the gym.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers