All Comments on 'Rachel is Shared'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just an

Just an educated pig i feel sorry for andy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm a loser

I'm such a loser I have nothing better to do than judge people anonymously over the internet. That's why I'll always be profoundly lonely and unhappy. So I figure I'll just share some of my total misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Misery loves company.

So this 'happily' married slut whore wife strips off her clothing at parties and at every function her and her cuckolded husband go to and her willing cuckolded husband encourages her. That is the information the writer has given us, so no need to read the story. Straight to the end and vote 1 star. I feel sorry for the kids, do they know their father is a cuckold and their mother a slut whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely writ, very sexy erotica - on a sex site??

Thanks for telling your story, I fucking loved it, brought back memories of many similar fuck tales with delicious naughty experimenting girls. Don't worry about the grief you'll get...closet cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well I can still hope can I ?

at least only two times so far you gave up all respect towards Andy and to be honest already the first fuck with his roomate, no say the second round where he left would have been the final straw, even more so the spooning with Steve. But for sure your hate fuck just because you were angry.

all in all I don't believe I could have managed with your kind of ideas and for sure I would have lost my temper when you fucked the beachboys with our kids present. That could have happened also , go get them and then back to mommy and see her in the middle of a gangbang. And for sure there would have not only be an elephant around after this. Lucky you did not get aids of hepatities with you Andy as well.

you should really overthink your attitude, especially when writing; true story. Some ideas are great to think of but I always would wonder as a husband why you would want to stay with me when you had a more forceful orgasm with Steve1 already or with Steve2 and the group so that you even forget your kids.

so all I have to say is good writing but erotic ?? I don't even like to shake hands with any stranger and for sure not lick their cunts, drunk or not (there just is not enough booze to find)

I really wonder what Andy's real thoughts were and how he copes after the 2 incidents we heard of. How can he possibly trust you ever not to bring home some deadly sickness one day and that for a couple minutes of fun. And what does love mean for both of you anyway ? more questions open than answered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I love the may it was told and written. Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Classic closet cuck comment

See a story with "shared" in the title and read - spank - flame! Closeted cuckolds consume these stories like manna from heaven but feel ashamed about liking them so much and have to leave a nasty comment. Pretty pathetic.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
A Statement Then a Question

I thought your story was well written. Not really my cup of tea but well written non the less. The questions I have is has Andy ever dipped his wick in another lady? What would your reaction be to that?. You know what they say whats good for the goose is good for..........

Andi23Andi23about 12 years ago
Great read for a first time. Hope you keep writing.

I would suggest as a first time writer that you delete all the "Anonymous" critics comments. They really don't understand that this is fantasy. Why they bother to read loving wives or literotica when they have nothing but stupid morality comments and then hide behind anonymous is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
c'mon Andi, you gotta know why

The primary consumer of cuck/share stories are closeted cuckolds who feel shame about their obsession and flame after reading as a form of denial. And everyone here is anonymous, don't be a dimwit and think your nickname tells me who you are; 3 forms of valid gov't issued ID will do that.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Great to be born at 40

A large number of people who read erotica act (write) like they were never young and finding their way by trial and error. Rachel is clear about that early on in the story, and is EVEN clearer that, if a peruser of erotica doesn't like MFM stories, then that person should eschew reading her inaugural confession. Thank you, R...I found it enjoyable and plausible...you did not seem to cut yourself any slack on things you might not have done if less stoned or horny, or a bit more mature! 5star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Before becoming exclusive

You were adventurous, after you chose Andy, and disrespected him, you became a slut. He became a cuckold.

Then after taking vows, you have a gang bang...NOW you are a bonafide whore, and Andy is a wimp ass cuckold for putting up with it.. I pity the product of your loins, and Wimpy should have a DNA test done.

Elephant? not for a cuck. WHORE defininitively and tragically YES. What will the children think?

erotikoserotikosabout 12 years ago
Jolly well done!!

What a very compelling story! Good characterization, an interesting plotline and very descriptive erotic sex. The excellent grammar, syntax, spelling and writing style all bespeak good editing. All in all, an exceptionally well-told tale! Do keep up the good work and for pete's sake, delete the idiotic comments of the anonymous dolts who criticize out of their ignorance and miserably repressed little lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I was reading Rachel's Wild Night On Holiday

... and have a question:

How Andy found out?

And i hope none of your children find out about your adventures.I know about a sad true story who got really bad when the kid discovered his mom cheating.

Paul in rio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Favoring your own story

How self serving is that, favoring your own trash. I am sure your wimp of a husband will favorite it too after he finishes sucking someone elses cum out of your hole.

I agree with the other comments. I pity your poor children when, NOT IF, they find out what a true slut you are. I hope you are pleased with your cheating and gang bangs. Sadly your children won't be. Whore you are, and Whore you will ALWAYS be. Your poor kids, I feel sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I feel sorry too

I blame the economy though. The rise of closet cuckolds reading every "wife shared" story they can find and writing dissertations denying they like them is because they are out of a job and living in mommy's basement. Period.

Tell congress to pass a jobs bill and get us back to work so we can do something productive with our time instead of seeking out cuckold stories to wank to before our shame and denials.

RonventuresRonventuresabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Please ignore all the usual idiot comments from guys whose masculinity is so fragile that they are easily threatened by stories like this. I really enjoyed it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
nice 1st attempt

revenge is more my genre, but at least your boyfriend was there. and you guys did it as a couple. that being said the last statement was more cuckish that your story. 4 stars

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
She is not whore at all

In China the parents bring up more boys than girls and it may be the MFM will be the normal sex after 25 years. It may be many readers will cast me, but it is not my cup of tea the MFM, I live in such Continent where the parents bring up equal boys to the girls, so it is not any obledge to practice normal daly MFM. I do not think the girl character would be whore, but she was succesful, because the majority of the males (70%) would have used her simple girlfriend after this sex adventure until findig a other girlfriend. The marriage with Andy was her succes, but she almost lost her opurtunity with Steve. I think Steve would not never married her. Once more she IS NOT WHORE at all. She is in that category who are called relative fidelity spouses, yes the character tells us a wild night on holyday in her future.It may be a sinner for some commenters' eyes not to like MFM and I wrote many comments on MFM LW stories, the true LOVING WIVES are those characters who organize for the birthday of their husbands a FMF after their birthday MFM. BTW I continously offer everybody to read on SOL (storiesonline.net) Flavian's excellent (fable) story "Best and Biggest", where a WILD past wife encounters with her past and her marriage is rescued by a very smart husband. I think Flavian's story will not be on LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
its not the economy stupid - its the army ants in Africa

Cucks like and need to watch cocks and pimp their beloved - they need the male humiliation - they crave the self disrespect - the way it excites like no other sick fetish.<P>

Sick huh - Sad HUH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amen brother!

The economy stupid! Closet cucks need to get a job and quit trolling this board with inane denials and rampant protestations that illuminate their closetedness. It is embarrassing to be a cuck with those flamers polluting the comments with insipid denials. Admit it or begone closetboys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
army ants in Africa? wtf?

Remove the cock from your mouth shit for brains. Cuckolds aren't humiliated, they choose the lifestyle and like it. Closet cuckolds are humiliated because they are ashamed of liking it. Stop smoking cock you idiot.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Good Story.

It takes real guts to bare ones soul like that, and I for one appreciate you being so honest. I can't wait to hear more of your confession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

Ignore all the negative idiots on here! I thought it was a great story. I had a similar experience with my roommate and his gf when she moves in with us. We were all close friends. Got a little too high and drunk. One thing led to another, and we had an? amazing night of sex. One time thing. We are still close to this day. Ten years after the fact. And they are married. I was the best man. Hope to see more stories from you soon. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore the idiots!

I LOVED the story. It took we three attempts to get to the end....if you follow me? x

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Ignore the closet cuckolds

Those oh-so-brave people who dare not put any kind of signature to their comments and, in most cases, can't compose a sentence of more than six words without a grammar, spelling or punctuation error in it. Their opinions are as worthless as their unhappy lives.

This was a beautifully told story - and one that sounded incredibly real. It was hot and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just hope you'll write more.

hillside88hillside88about 11 years ago
WONDERFUL...

Lovely and very sensual. Love how it all evolved and how you wrote about it.

Cheers, GC

hillside88hillside88almost 11 years ago
Awesome story

Rachel,

Just loved this story. Will you be writing more besides the 3 you have here? Have you ever heard of ... www.lushstories.com

Cheers, Gary

jackogjackogover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I like the way you write. It is very detailed and very believable. You give so much detail that I felt like I was right there watching you and Andy and Steve. Andy is one lucky guy (and so was Steve that night and for one weekend). Please keep "telling it like it is".

Thanks for a great story!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
ahhh, the fecklessness of youth !

I liked how this was told in borderline,melancholy flash back. Its apparant the author/ narrator is no longer on the carnal, cutting edge and is a bit wistful while recounting her golden time. Nice overlapping and well played *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happens more often than some will admit !

My wife and I can relate to this as when we first started going together before we got very serious we participated in some trade offs where we were both involved. Our group all loved getting naked and my wife and I have continued loving being naked even after we got married. We have , after all these years, still shared some sexual exploits with others but only when we both participated. Anything goes, as long as it's consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good one

Really Good story. amazing, If true.Thanks for sharing. U live ur life ur way. Nobody can tell if its right or wrong. I guess it just happened Waiting for more of ur fantasies

MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 8 years ago
Like

Yeah I liked your story too. I think you all were a pretty tight group and more power to you for that. Good friends can be hard to find sometimes. Medicalpete thanks you for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

This is what's missing from porn today. Real relationships and believable events leading up to the actual act. It's not as enjoyable to just get right to it, it's the forplay that really brings it all together. The sex should be a climax. Lead the audience to it, don't just drop them in the middle. Fantastic work! Loved it, absolutely loved it.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Great tale, you are a piece of work

thankfully you have Andy as an understanding young man, lots of us would've walked away after your infidelity. I would've kept using you all thru uni, with Steve, we would have you become our personal porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

Just some good, clean, youthful fun. Everyone consented. had a good time, and no hurt feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the Best I’ve Read

Very hot! Very patiently crafted, which makes it so much sexier in the end. I will be sure to read your other works.

loveloverloveloverabout 5 years ago
Nicely written, with feeling.

Rachel I’m happy for you and Andy and Steve. You threaded the needle well. I’m not sure why you had to stop sharing?

chrisukbisharechrisukbisharealmost 5 years ago
Honest and sexy

I've always loved Bristol...thanks for sharing

BigVic77BigVic77over 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Great story, beautifully constructed, and nice detail. Always lovely to hear a “loving wives” story told well from a woman’s perspective, too.

I’ve always thought the measure of a good cuckold story is how many outraged comments it gets from the incel weirdos- you really rattled their little cages, so well done! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Except for the cheating (wish you had left that part out ) I enjoyed this story immensely. Going from loosing your virginity at age 20 with your future husband, to cuckolding him and cheating on him with his best friend all within a year of first meeting Andy has got to be a record of some sort. The first time with Steve was easy to overlook, as a consenting couple, since you were all drinking and smoking weed and your inhibitions were down. Fucking Steve multiple times behind Andy’s back, fully aware you were cheating, is hard to understand. Cheating is the most hurtful thing a women can do to the man she supposedly loves coupled with the lost of trust is something that a husband never really forgets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been reading the stories in the suggested order so not surprised by this cheating wife (to be) story. Since Rachel started cheating on Andy (with his best friend no less) even before they married, her cheating after marriage in the the previous story makes more sense. Liked the emotional buildup in the story but the ending brushed over the emotional reactions after Andy found out about the cheating. Too hurtful to tell? Adultery stories written by the wife barely even mention their husbands and they never seem to have empathy for their husbands plight being married to a slut. Sadly the reader is stuck seeing only the biased promiscuous wife’s point of view!

loveloverlovelover9 months ago

Just reread story and saw my past comment. I got bored with some 6 other stories. I didn’t finish yours either, Reacel, but not because I was bored.

jennyphiljennyphil5 months ago

Great description of your first threesome? We were swinging in the first month of our relationship, so missed that experience! Just found your stories, will read them all? 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
354 Followers
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...