Rachel is Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers

Then I heard Steve chuckle a little and complain, "Christ guys! This isn't fair! You can't do this in front of me. Jesus! It's just too much watching Andy ravishing your breast!"

I was feeling so sexy and daring that I opened my eyes and laughed and said, "Well there are two of them you know. There is another one on the other side if you haven't noticed! I give you permission to have a stroke."

It all just seemed so harmless and natural at the time. Steve's hand which had been speculatively dangling over my breast for ages now disappeared under my nightshirt at the speed of a snake and was making the most of groping and caressing my other breast. I closed my eyes again and slid down in the sofa a bit more to enjoy the attentions of the two boys. Unfortunately as hard as I tried to be passive and stabilise the situation my hips had other ideas and started pushing up and down rhythmically to almost will Andy to touch me between my legs. In truth I was just so desperate now for Andy to touch my pussy that I just ached for his fingers.

Thankfully I did not have to wait long and his next foray under my nightshirt ended with his placing his hand over and cupping my mound on top of my panties. When he touched my hot pussy over my panties it was like an electric shock. It was such a relief that I jumped and involuntarily and let out an, "Aarrrgh," in submission.

I then realised that Steve was now stroking and rubbing my other leg with his free hand and also making more and more adventurous forays under my nightshirt towards my panties. I kept my eyes closed and sighed in submission. It all felt so heavenly and impossible to resist.

Very soon Andy wormed his finger into my panties from the bottom under the elastic and found his way into my sopping wet pussy. There was no way I could resist it and started to wriggle and squirm and make purring noises. I knew I was getting into a situation that might become difficult to control. I started pushing up at him and meanwhile Andy was still kissing me and both boys were still massaging my breasts. It was gorgeous and I knew I was rapidly reaching a point of no return. Andy graduated to two fingers which he used to alternately gently stroke my clitoris and then insert into my tunnel and rotate. I was so turned on by the situation and so wet that Andy's hand in my pussy was making squelching sounds.

It was then that Steve kissed me for the first time and I responded passionately. With just his first kiss he had his tongue deep inside my mouth. After that both boys were kissing me in turn. My legs were drifting apart encouraging Andy to plunder my pussy more vigorously with his fingers. Andy told me afterwards that he was more jealous of seeing me kiss Steve passionately than he was seeing Steve screwing me.

When I felt Steve fumbling inside my panties as well I suddenly came to my senses and saw the distinct possibility that I was going to suffer the same fate as the girl in the film who by now was being well fucked by the second guy. I needed to cool things down a bit. I was laughing at the outrageousness of the situation and out of nervousness but said, "Hey Guys. Steady on. You are getting me a bit too turned on. You're not both having me if that is what you're hoping. We're not having a gang bang! What kind of girl do you think I am?"

Then Steve said, "Can I at least give you a nice sexy lick and a suck in your special place? Make you feel nice and relaxed and then Andy can take you to bed. Is that OK with you Andy?"

I smiled and said. "Why on earth are you asking him? Why does he have to give permission? It's my pussy for God's sake! "

To reinforce that I was an independent woman in my own right and to make a token stand for feminism I added, "Are you any good at it then?" I made this outrageous reply as a reaction to the effrontery of him having asked Andy for his permission to make this intimate advance on me.

Steve replied, "Well I've never had any complaints. Only one way to find out though!"

I replied,"Well my servant Serf, in that case you can provide that service for me as your Queen. But that is as far as it goes. When you've had your thrill I am going to bed with Andy." I know you will think I must have been very naive but remember I was only a twenty year old girl who was fairly new to sex and was adoring being the centre of attention of these two boys.. Andy was a little shocked by my invitation to Steve and withdrew his fingers from my pussy. He was not annoyed though and was as turned on as I was by the situation.

Steve took his place between my legs kneeling on the floor. He was still dressed in his jeans and a T shirt. Steve put his thumbs in each side of my panties and started to very very slowly pull them down. He was grinning at me with anticipation. My heart was beating so fast and loudly that I thought I might faint. I remember at the time I could not wait to have my clothes taken off me and to be naked and display myself to the two boys. I eagerly lifted up my bum off the sofa to assist him pulling my panties down submitting to his advances. I watched intently as my panties travelled slowly over my thighs, and then my knees, and then my lower legs and it was the most electric sexually charged moment of my life by a mile. When he got them to my feet he slowly massaged each foot in turn as he slid them off. He passed my soaking panties to Andy like they were performing an operation. He and Andy gathered up my nightshirt up to my waist so I was completely exposed. So there I was with no panties on about to receive cunninlingus from Andy's best mate. The anticipation was just too much to bear.

Steve stood up and stripped down to his underpants. He looked fit, slim and toned and had a grin from ear to ear with excitement and anticipation. He got back down on his knees between my legs and carefully studied my aching pussy like a Doctor as he prepared to start work.

He began by kissing and licking my thighs all around my vagina. It was lovely and I could not wait for what was about to happen. He then rubbed the outside of my mound with the palm of his left hand and then slid his fingers very gently up and down my crack. He then expertly used both hands to fiddle with my lips and carefully separate them. This was all so delightful and impossible to resist that I was involuntarily pushing my abdomen up towards him. Andy by this time was stroking my forehead and hair affectionately.

Steve started licking my thighs again in turn gradually getting closer to the Promised Land. I was writhing and thrusting my hips up towards him desperate for him to make faster progress but he was teasing me. I said to him,"Come on then my man! Get on with it! I haven't got all night. Suck my pussy now or I will have you executed!"

When Steve finally put his tongue to my clitty it was pure heaven. He was going round and round with his tongue making small circles. I let out a long, "Urrrrrrrgh, Christ! Oh fucking hell!"

He was right. He was good! I was pushing and thrusting my hips up towards him and cradling his head holding him close to my crotch. I stroked his hair and clenched it between my fingers. Andy started to gather up my nightshirt and pull it up over my head. I feebly said a token,"No!"

But I was concentrating on Steve's magical attention and just meekly held my arms up in the air so he could slide it up over my head. In truth I felt absolutely bloody marvellous being completely naked before my two boys wantonly displaying myself to them; it felt so dissolute and lewd. I relaxed back down and continued thrusting my hips rhythmically towards Steve's magical tongue. Then Andy also quickly stripped down to his underpants and sat down beside me. In those days he was also very slim and also looked fit and toned. He put his lips to mine again and began a deep long loving kiss.

I lifted my legs up in the air off the floor and put my hands behind my thighs to hold them up. I started to feel the first rumblings of an orgasm building. But it was a bit uncomfortable holding my legs up and I asked if I could lie on the floor. Of course I could have anything I wanted. The boys would have agreed to anything! So I quickly laid down on the carpet in front of the sofa with my head on a pillow and Steve got back in position again at the altar of my holy vagina and Andy lay down next to me again and resumed his kisses.

I laid down flat on the floor with my legs splayed as wide open as I could get them but with my knees up a little so I could bring my feet back in to make a V shape.. Steve put his hands under my thighs and spread his hands out flat on my groin. In this way he held my legs apart and knees up a bit to fully expose my pussy to his attentions. His tongue was working my clitty so hard I could not help lifting my arse up to meet him. I alternated between cradling his head holding it to my desperate cunt and frantically rubbing and cupping my own breasts.

I was pleading with Steve, "Oh God! Oh God! Please.Please. Oh please, arrrgh!"

I lifted my feet and placed them on his bare back. Steve responded by inserting a finger in my love tunnel, and pushing it in and out faster and faster while he continued to frantically lick my clitty to destruction. I took my right hand from the back of Steve's head and stroked it over Andy's chest down to his waist. By now I was completely out of control and I grabbed at Andy's underpants , put my hand down the front and grasped his erect throbbing rock hard prick tightly and liberated it from his pants. Andy let out a sigh like he was ready to explode. My pussy was more hot and wet and aroused than it had ever been. My orgasm was building stronger and more overwhelming. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted release from this torture. I was panting wildly trying to breathe.

I screamed at Steve, "Yes! Yes! Don't stop what you're doing you bastard. Don't stop!"

I briefly opened my eyes and saw my pale white thin naked body stretched out with Steve between my wide open thighs sucking my desperate pussy and both boys in only their underpants giving me all this attention and thought '"If my mother could see me now!"

I was writhing around and thrashing and thrusting my arse up at Steve pleading, "Don't stop. Just don't change. Whatever you are doing it's fucking wonderful."

I was right at the very brink of my orgasm exploding but I began to panic that I was never going to cum. I heard myself shouting, "Oh Steve, Oh Steve my love. Please Fuck me. Please fuck me!"

I knew then I had lost control of my senses. I certainly should not have called Steve 'my love' and I absolutely should not have asked him to fuck me. Thankfully Andy seemed to be retaining his sense of humour and was more laughing at my intense state of arousal than anything.

Steve thankfully did not immediately fuck me and instead mumbled, whilst keeping his mouth firmly on the job in hand, "No, Can't do that. Andy's my mate. He'll have to finish you off."

I screamed, "Well alright then but don't you fucking dare stop sucking my clitty like that. Oooh! Yes! Like that! Just like that. Yes!"

I knew then that I was going to let Andy fuck me in front of Steve and the very thought of that seemed so outrageously decadent and made me feel hornier than ever and tipped me over the edge into my orgasm anyway. It was such a violent orgasm I was convulsing as the spasms of ecstasy rolled through me. I could feel the wetness of my vagina seeping out onto the carpet. I continued to grind my cunt into Steve's face. Steve loved the power he had over me and showed no mercy as he kept sliding my pulsating little bud in and out between his lips. Every time I thought that it was subsiding he made me shudder again with another wave of sublime pleasure. I thought I was going to die in ecstasy and collapsed back flat on the carpet completely exhausted and weak as all my energy seemed to drain away. Steve was still kneeling between my legs looking very smug and satisfied at the fine job he had done. He had beads of sweat on his forehead and was looking hot and grinned at me with his eyes full of desire and lust like he wanted to devour me. Andy was still lying by my side with his pants half down sporting a fine erection and looking completely desperate for some relief.

I had had an earth shattering orgasm but I had two very aroused boys on my hands both looking at me with expressions of total lust. They were both nice boys and they both looked a bit sad and pathetic really as they were being so polite about it! My mothering instincts kicked in and I knew one way or another I would need to put them out of their misery.

I thought things are about to get even more interesting. I had never wanted to be fucked more than at that moment when the prospect of actually having sex in front of another human being just seemed the most exciting and deliciously naughty thing I had ever done.

With glee and a level of anticipation I could hardly bear I turned to Andy and confidently ordered, "Right get your kit off! It's time for you to give your Queen some pleasure as well now."

Andy looked a combination of relieved it was his turn, but at the same time a bit hunted and under pressure. Steve crawled away from between my legs and Andy replaced him at the speed of light. He was far too aroused to engage in any foreplay and I did not need any. He just lay right on top of me, grabbed my breasts with his hands, and plunged his rock hard shaft right into me up to the hilt.

I was still highly aroused and obviously felt guilty about how I had been behaving with Steve. Andy withdrew and thrust in again really roughly and screamed, "Oh God. Rachel. You are so fucking sexy. So fucking gorgeous."

I shouted back, "Oh God. I Love your cock my darling. Faster, faster. Give it to me!"

I was panting uncontrollably again. I started to thrust my pelvis up at him and put my hands on his bum to pull him in deeper. However, it was all too much for Andy and with probably only his fourth or fifth thrust he just exploded inside my cunt and shot all his sperm deep into my body. He was both disappointed for me and embarrassed for himself to have muffed liked this in front of Steve. He let go of my breasts and just collapsed on top of me annoyed at himself saying,"Oh shit! I've fucking cum already!"

I actually thought it was funny. I put it down as a compliment actually that I was just so hot and desirable! I laughed at him but absolutely not to mock him; it was more that I could not believe how much fun we were having and how over aroused and stimulated he must have been to cum straight away.

However, I was still desperate to cum again. I had got used to the idea that I was going to be fucked by Andy and that had not happened. I felt so frustrated I did not know what to do. I started to rub my clitty myself gently at first but then I became more urgent and desperate. I was writhing around masturbating like a mad woman in front of the boys. My breasts were heaving .I then noticed that at some stage Steve had removed his pants and was frantically wanking himself off as well. He had I assumed taken his pants off to settle down and enjoy watching me being laid by Andy.

So there it was a bit of a train wreck really. There was both Steve and me desperately frustrated and dying to cum and both of us feverishly trying to bring ourselves off. Andy's cum was leaking from my cunt. I knew then that despite good intentions I was a victim of circumstance. I had to have Steve finish me. Steve was lying next to me and rubbing my breasts with his free hand. I reached out and grasped his raging rock hard prick. I started stroking it loosely with my fingers. Steve looked grateful for anything.

I looked pleadingly at Andy and said, "Andy , please I am so sorry. You know how much I love you but you guys started this and got me in this state. Look what you have done to me. Please would you be Ok if..?"

But Andy knew what was coming and cut me off and said,"Yes all right. I know I have let you down. Go on Steve. Give it to her. Do your worst mate. You'll owe me a pint." He seemed reconciled to the inevitable. I saw that his cock was shrinking, his erection now gone. I felt deflated that I was only worth a pint of beer but I knew what he meant. I thought I was worth at least two!

Steve looked at me and made eye contact and asked one more time very earnestly, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I said in my serious voice, "Yes Steve. I am completely sure. Fuck me now. Do it! Just promise me you'll never tell anyone about this."

The die was well and truly cast. There was no turning back now. Andy got up and went to pour himself another drink. I wished he had stayed really. Steve started by lying right on top of me and tenderly kissing me and grinding his groin into me. It felt so nice and sexy feeling our naked skin come together. He took my right breast in his hand and groped it. What I liked about Steve's lovemaking was that he seemed confident enough to take his time to control the pace of it and add to the anticipation by not rushing it just as he had done when he was sucking my pussy. He gently pushed my legs apart and arranged a pillow under my head carefully preparing me until he was happy that I was ready for him to take his pleasure.

I found the anticipation of feeling Steve's rock hard shaft sliding into me imagining what it will be like too much to bear. However, Steve was going to take his time and tease me. He wanted to make me beg. He tantalised me by rubbing the head of his cock along my slippery wet lips. I almost passed out. Then he pushed it in very gently but only about an inch. It was pure heaven feeling him push between the lips of my poor deprived pussy but it only served to make me even more desperate. Then the bastard completely withdrew again. He repeated this routine about four times by which time I was ready to strangle him. I screamed, "For Christ's sake Steve. Stop teasing me. Put the bugger in now or the deal is off!"

But he knew what he was doing and was going to make me beg. He said, "Say please. You've got to say please! Say please Master, please fuck me. Say I want your prick in me kind sir. Say please fuck me kind sir!"

I screamed, "Yeh alright shut up! Oh God please fuck me kind sir. I want your fucking prick etc etc. Now just fucking get on with it!"

With that he did push all the way in. I felt him push my lips apart again and slide with no resistance deep into my warm, wet, submissive, and welcoming body. Steve colonised me for his pleasure and he was going to make it last as long as he wanted. His swollen prick was a bit longer than Andy's was and I could feel it throbbing and thrusting deep inside my temple. Steve kissed me again and it went on and on into a very passionate snog. I was really enjoying the sensation of kissing another boy.

Steve began grunting as he began to build up a rhythm as he thrust deep into my cum filled pussy. I was conscious of emitting my own, "arrghs, "and "Ooohs" in response to each thrust. Steve had always fancied me and had waited a long time to have me and he was surely going to enjoy it. He loved having my body completely at his disposal for his pleasure. I was stroking his back, feeling his muscular body as he fucked me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He asked, "How's that Rachel? Is it good?" I replied," It is fucking wonderful Steve. Don't stop what you're doing. Oh Steve it's so good."

He said, "Rachel you're bloody lovely. You are bloody fantastic."

I knew this was not going to make pleasant listening for Andy. I said, "Well that's nice of you but just remember I am spoken for. This won't be happening again."

Steve replied," More's the pity. I had better make the most of it then."

I was thrusting back up at him, lifting my hips and pelvis up in time with his thrusts.

Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers