Rachel is Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rachel6
Rachel6
354 Followers

Steve lifted himself up high on his forearms so he could survey his prey in full. He carefully studied my wobbling pert boobs, my thin pale white body, and watched his erect penis going in and out of my cunt in triumph. He then looked down my spread legs and studied my splayed out feet. He knew he had me completely conquered. I would definitely be another conquest on his sexual CV. He looked well satisfied. He looked like he was well pleased with his achievement of having me and with the job he was doing.

I started to approach a climax again thank God. It would not be long now I thought before I got some relief. I did not know how far away Steve was but I wanted to go for it. I was making more and more oohs and arrghs and shouting,"Yes!" over and over again. " Oh Yes! That's it Steve. I'm going to cum."

And then I came at last. My vaginal muscles contracted around his pumping rod. It was a fantastic mind blowing orgasm and Steve laid back down on me as I helplessly quivered and shuddered below him. Having his full weight on me helped to anchor me down so that my convulsions were more restrained. I put my hands on his arse again to hold him in deep whilst the convulsions of my orgasm washed through me. My head was thrashing from side to side. I cried out loudly and Steve covered my mouth with his attempting to quieten me so the people in the next flat did not hear us. I got the feeling that Steve had been biding his time waiting for me to cum because he was soon groaning himself with relief as his throbbing penis squirted his warm sperm into me to mix with my vaginal juices. When it was over, he lay on top of me for a minute while we were panting and trying to get our breath back. Then we had one last passionate kiss and he said, "That was lovely Rachel. Thank you."

I replied. "Don't thank me. I loved it too."

I looked at Andy wanting to see his reassuring smile that everything was OK. However, he was fine about it actually and knew that I had not set out for it to happen and that he had contributed.

I felt so satisfied; my body drained as it had never been before, feeling as if I was floating on a cloud of post-orgasmic bliss. It was very late and we were all exhausted. Andy went and got two duvets and we laid one down to lie on and spread the second one over our three naked bodies. It felt so natural for us to all cuddle up as spoons. I put my arms around Steve who was in front of me and Andy snuggled in behind me and put his hands on my breasts. I turned around briefly to kiss him and told him I loved him. I have never done it again since but let me tell you it is an amazing delightful experience to be in the middle of a sandwich of two naked guys.

After an hour or so I felt Andy getting a little frisky again and thrusting his penis into the crack of my bum. When he was stiff I helped guide him into my very sloppy pussy from behind. In that position with my legs close together my vagina was squeezed tight around his prick but Andy still managed to redeem himself and last about four or five minutes. It was lovely and honour was restored. Steve knew what was going on but was sensitive enough to let us put things right between Andy and me again without attempting to get involved. After Andy had cum, Steve did briefly turn around and kiss me again as if to say you are all right girl!

Andy was never angry with me about what happened that night. He knew we were all as guilty as each other. But we knew as a couple we should not do it again because of the risk of it ruining our relationship. The three of us shared that apartment all the way throughout our third year at Bristol and had a great time but we knew that night had to be a one-off and not repeated.

I have to be honest that I did have sex with Steve once more and I did regret that. Andy knows about it and was very upset at the time and it caused a lot of problems between us. Andy went home for a weekend to see his family and I was behaving selfishly and did not want him to go. I resented him leaving me for the weekend and ended up having a weekend in the flat alone with Steve. On the Saturday evening I had had a long bath and a soak and emerged from the bathroom with just a bath towel around me. I had been playing with myself in the bath so far without success. I started flirting shamelessly with Steve asking him to dry my back and massage my shoulders. Stuff like that really. I was letting the towel drop down very low so he had a good view of my breasts. I laid face down on my front and pulled the towel down to my waist and asked Steve to massage body lotion all over my back. I should not have done it and was leading him on something rotten. I lay on my back and loosely laid the towel over my front and lifted my knees up. I had Steve massaging body lotion into my feet and legs and I was taking less and less care to cover myself up. I kept asking him to apply it higher and higher up my legs playing with him really and he would have clearly seen my bare pussy under the towel. This was temptation beyond endurance and Steve suddenly announced, "Oh Christ Rachel. I've got to fuck you."

I smiled and said, "I was rather hoping you would say that. I thought you would never ask!"

Steve undressed as if his clothes were all five sizes too large and we were soon rolling around naked on the carpet with our hands all over each other. Without Andy there Steve completely ravished me with no holds barred and proved again that he was a superb amazing lover. After a while he turned me over and I knelt up so that he could fuck me from behind which has always been my favourite position .It was a great fuck-even better than the first time with Steve. We got a bit drunk afterwards and did actually sleep together that night for the one and only time. We made love again when we went to bed and started Sunday off with a bang with another steamy session but when we got up, we both felt very guilty and knew that it had been wrong to do it behind Andy's back. When Andy got back he could tell straight away from the look on our faces what had gone on but I think the fact that he knew how close we all were sort of helped him understand how it had come about. And in any case Steve and me both readily accepted that it had been wrong and a mistake and were very sorry.

Actually we did manage to control ourselves after that and Steve and I never had sex again. I knew it was Andy that I loved and we went on to get married at the end of uni. But I have always remained an exhibitionist and always looked for opportunities to be naked or semi-naked in public.

Rachel6
Rachel6
354 Followers