All Comments on 'Racquel Darrian: International Negotiator'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
glad you're back!

Ms Darrian was one of the first porn stars I had the pleasure of watching, and seeing her brought back to 'the stage' so to speak has been worth the reads.

Keep them coming!

RA

Deckard6969Deckard6969about 7 years agoAuthor
Racquel Darrian

I appreciate the feedback. I have another one that should be posting tomorrow. I definitely take requests for story ideas, so if there's anything you want Racquel to do let me know. As long as she is a will participant and no harm is done to her then I'm definitely up for it. I had a request a while back from a Japanese guy to do a fetish story, but you'll have to go to CSSA to read it as it's pretty out there! It's titled Racquel Takes Tokyo. It's one that you'll either love or hate, but hopefully you'll at least find the humor in it. I always try and make the stories funny. A couple of people (redneck white men who put her on a pedestal?) have not liked all the interracial stuff, but I promise you that she's screwed black guys and Asians before off-screen, so I'm merely creating a narrative around things I've heard over the years, insiders at Vivid and escorting reviews. Her ex liked filming her with other guys and apparently still has the films. The rumor of Racquel fucking NBA guys at a party has circulated since at least '98.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Racquel Darrian fucked by many black men

Racquel Darrian ending up in the arms of the Rasta Jamaican at the end was a sweet ending. I only beat off to Racquel screwing black guys. And believe me, she has been screwed by many. Drunk on black cumloads for life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men and suckin...