Raiford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men walked around the yard for another half-hour when Mac suggested, "We better go on in and hit the showers before they close the yard. It'll be pretty crowded in there then."

Gene was already feeling the effect of the hot and humid air that was very typical of that area of North Florida and he readily agree, "Yeh, I'm ready for a nice cold shower. Haven't had one since we left the jail."

Mac laughed, "Well, that's all you're going to get here 'cause the water in the showers rarely gets hot. 'Bout as bad as the showers on the yard--ice cold."

Gene was surprised as Mac got ready for the showers once they reached the cell when he stripped down completely, standing completely nude there in the cell while he collected the stuff his soap and towel. Gene couldn't help but see the older man's cock as Mac stood there waiting for Gene to get ready. Mac's manhood was BIG, even in it's relaxed state and right on the upper side of the wrinkled skin was another tattoo--a crudely drawn cross. Gene's attention was abruptly halted when he heard Mac clear his throat loudly. "Mm-hmm. Whatcha looking at Gene?" and then merely wrapped a large towel around his midsection while he slipped his feet into a pair of sandals.

With a face that had turned beet red, Gene apologized. "S-Sorry. I-I never saw one with a tattoo. That must have hurt."

"Nah. Just made me lose the erection when the needle stuck it," Mac laughed as he pointedly stared at Gene's small equipment before the youth had a chance to wrap his prison-furnished towel around his waist.

As Mac started to lead the two of them out of the cell, he noticed that Gene was in his bare feet and asked, "Doncha have any slippers, kid?"

Gene looked down at his bare feet as though he was verifying Mac's observation, "No. They didn't give me anything but those clod hopper shoes to wear."

Mac shook his head and then reached under his mattress and withdrew a pair of warnflip-flops then handed them to Gene. "Here, you can use these, Jeannie. No telling what you might step on in that shower."

"Gee, thanks, Mac. I'll try to pay you back."

With a wave as though to say "Forget it," Mac led the way out with Gene close on his heels. They made their way down the narrow catwalk towards the far end of the cell block and entered a space about the size of four cells with shower heads placed on two opposite walls. Gene noticed that all but four of the at least twelve showers were occupied, so he understood what Mac had meant about the showers being crowded.

None of the eight men using showers seemed to notice the two newcomers enter at first until one inmate with a closely-shaven head happened to turn and look at Mac and Gene enter. When Gene took off his towel with some embarrassment and placed it on top of the divider wall like Mac had done, the inmate who had first seen the two let out a low whistle and punched the guy standing next to him on the arm as he motioned with his head. "Jeb, willya look at that?"

That was when all but one of the eight showering turned to look, but made no sound when they saw who the pretty newcomer was with. Mac's mean glare even caused the one who had spoken to quickly turn back to the shower and pretend he hadn't said a word. Three of the men evenly managed to murmer a 'hello' to Mac before getting back to washing. One, a grizzled older inmate with a full beard croaked, "New cellie, Mac?"

"Yeah, Stony. This here's Jeannie. Got here today."

Gene bit his lip, fearful of arousing Mac's ire, and didn't try to correct Mac on the pronunciation, even accepting the snicker he heard emanate from the skin head who didn't dare to turn and face the duo. Once again, Gene was impressed by the tear and respect given to his cellmate although it made him wonder exactly why all of the other inmates walked on eggs around Mac. It wasn't like he was incredibly large, or muscled, or even carried a weapon. But still, all the other inmates seemed to really be afraid of the man and that added to Gene's own fear and respect of his cell mate.

As they showered, Gene heard the broadcast announcing that the yard was closed added with a further announcement that there was only thirty minutes to count time. He noticed all of those still showering rush to finish and he imitated Mac's movements, quickly washing his head and rinsing himself off before reaching for his towel. Gene didn't see how Mac had stood as he dried and stared at the pronounced whiteness of Gene's buttocks, enjoying the swell of the youth's ass forming an inviting crevice that was lightly covered with a downy layer of blonde, almost invisilble hair. Same with Gene's miniscule dick--not a cock yet--but a boy's dick, crowned with a small curly bush of brown/blonde hair. Mac's eyes traveled up and down the small lithe frame fully appreciating the small muscular, the narrow waist leading to a flat, white belly, and then the hairless chest accentuated only with quarter-sized breasts, surprising full nipples for even a boy as young as Gene.

The thought of sucking on those nips made Mac's cock twitch and he quickly averted his attention as he turned to drying his feet. "Don't want to scare him off," Mac thought to himself even as he stole another glance at Gene's body until it was carefully wrapped in the too-short towel. "Hell, even his feet are pretty," Mac mumbled and then caused another cock-twitch as he thought of having the boy's feet on his shoulders as he pummeled that tight ass. "Whew!" Mac finally spoke aloud. "I gotta stop that shit!"

"What, Mac? What's wrong?" Gene innocently asked as he put his feet into the borrowed flip-flops.

"Ah, nothing," Mac answered as he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist, hiding the emerging strength of his manhood. "Just gotta get outta this steamy shower." As quick as he slipped his sandals on his feet he motioned to Gene to follow,"Better get to the cell while we can."

Not long after the two men got back to their cell, the announcement blared over the speakers, "Count time. Everyone report to their cells immediately. I repeat, COUNT TIME! IN YOUR CELLS!"

Within a minute the cell doors rattled and then began to slide closed, causing a few inmates to rush to slip into their respective cells before being trapped outside on the catwalk. Mac and Gene stood at the required stance in front of the door as they listened to the guard going from cell to cell calling out occupant's names followed by the inmate's response with their numbers.

Unlike Gene's first flub earlier that day, he answered correctly when his name was called and after Mac had given his number, the guard leaned forward with his mouth near the openings in the bars and conspiratorially whispered to Mac, "You got the stuff I asked for, Mac?"

"Sure, sure, boss. You know I ain't going to let you down. When you come back after the count, I'll have it ready for you."

After the guard went on with his count, Mac went to his locker and withdrew a toothbrush. Gene was surprised as he watched his cellmate step up on the toilet and with what was definitely the sharpened end of the brush, pry loose the polished stainless steel plate that served as a mirror from the cinder block wall. He then slipped a hand behind the plate into what Gene could see was a hollowed-out part of the block and pulled out a small plastic bag. Gene could make out what appeared to be a small handful of white powder wrapped up in the bag and he quickly turned his head as Mac replaced the mirror and stepped down from the toilet.

The guard hardly slowed in his march back down the catwalk, merely reaching out with his hand and palming the bag which Mac held. Mac turned to Gene and warned, "You didn't see nothing! Got that?"

Gene stuttered, frightened by not only Mac's tone of voice, but also the menacing look he was giving. "N-N-No, I, I didn't see anything. N-N, sir."

"Watch that 'sir' shit, kid. Just remember you saw nothing."

Gene nodded his acquiescence and nervously fidgeted around the cell, not sure what he was supposed to do. Just as quickly as Mac's demeanor had changed, it changed again as he stepped up to Gene and put a fatherly hand around his shoulders. "You're okay, Jeannie. You're okay. Now, whatcha want to do until the lights are turned out? Dominoes? Cards? Or do you just want to read?"

Gene shrugged, comforted by Mac's approval, "I dunno. What do you usually do? I mean...I don't have anything to read and I haven't ever played dominoes."

"How 'bout cards? You play gin?"

"Well, some. I played 'em in the jail. We didn't have anything else to do there."

"Good. We'll do that then until the lights go out." Mac pulled a worn deck of cards out of his locker and sat on his bed with his back to the bars and motioned for Gene to sit on the other end. He immediately began to shuffle the cards somewhat expertly and then dealt them both ten cards and placed the last card face up beside the remainder of the deck.

"Let's make it interesting," Mac suggested as he picked up his cards and arranged them in a fan shape facing himself before continuing, "Say, maybe a dollar a game or something like that."

"Uh, I don't have any money, Mac," Gene gulped embarrassingly. "My family wouldn't give me any."

Mac grinned, happy that the youngster was broke. "That's okay, Jeannie. I'll pay cash and you can pay in services."

Gene looked puzzled as he questioned, "Services? Wh-what can I do? What kind of services?"

Mac shrugged, "Ah, nothing much. Could be something like making the bunks, cleaning the cell, fetching me something from the canteen or. . .maybe even a back rub or something to make me feel good." He studied the innocent youth for a few seconds and prompted, "How's that? That be okay?"

"I-I guess. Just don't seem fair to you, though. I mean...I'd be willing to do those things for you anyway, Mac. I'll keep the cell clean just 'cause I like it that way. And I'll make your bunk if you want."

Mac couldn't believe how easy his seduction of this girl-like boy was going to be. How did he get so lucky? He felt his dick twitch in his white boxers with the knowledge that the youth sitting across from him would soon be his sex slave. He began the game with relish and in no time was able to make his first declaration of "gin" and begin another hand.

Over the next three hours Mac had easily decimated Gene's card play and he only threw one game to give his opponent some hope and keep him playing. By the time the call for 'lights out' came, Mac owed Gene one dollar, but Gene owed Mac the equivalent in 'services' of ten dollars. Not much in the 'free world', but in prison it can be enough to have someone killed and when Mac stated the final score, Gene was fully aware of his debt and knew just what it meant in prison terms.

While Mac put the cards away Gene busied himself at the sink brushing his teeth and when he was finished, he turned to Mac with the full intention of climbing up to his bunk and promised, "I'll clean the cell in the morning and make your bunk, Mac. I know that's not much--certainly not ten dollars worth, but I can pay up over time."

Mac stopped Gene just as the youth was ready to put a foot on his bunk and climb up. "Hold it, Jeannie, hold it." He rose from his bunk and, with a firm hand on one of Gene's shoulders, pushed him down to sit on his bunk. Standing in front of the sitting Gene, he made the too-obvious statement, "You'll never pay it off that way, kid. Not even with any of the other services." Dropping his shorts and stepping out of them, Mac added, "But there's one service that can pay it off in full," as he stepped forward with his erect cock just inches from Gene's face.

Even in the dark Gene could make out the whiteness of Mac's belly and the glistening of moisture on the end of the proffered meat and he quickly jerked back onto his elbows pleading, "I-I don't do that, Mac. I'll p-pay you off some other way."

"What's matter, Jeannie? You never sucked a cock before?"

"N-No! I, I don't do that! It's, it's queer and I'm not a homo."

"Bullshit, kid. You're too pretty to not ever have done it. Besides, you owe me and you'll pay up if you know what's good for you." Mac reached out and pulled Gene back into a sitting position with a strong grip on his shoulder. When Gene turned his head with a shake and a mumbling "no, no", Mac turned to persuasion "C'mon, Jeannie, "It's just like sucking your Mommie's tit. Don't tell me you never did that."

"That's different!" Gene cried. "I can't do that. I'll gag and throw up."

Mac's loins were tiring of the struggle. He had built up too much of an urge in the hours he had spent with Gene and he wasn't about to take 'no' for an answer so he reached out and gripped Gene's head and forced him to turn so that the boy's lips were inches from his throbbing cock. Mac then growled, "You're going to suck it, bitch, or you won't live to see the morning. Get it in your head that you belong to me and the state now and you do what we tell you." With that declaration, Mac pulled Gene's head toward him so that his cock struck the youth's lips. The feel of those soft, full lips touching his bulbous head was enough for Mac to forcefully push the dripping head past the closed lips as Gene realized that he had no choice but to do what the stronger, more dangerous man wanted. That, or die possibly.

Once Mac's cockhead had penetrated Gene's oral opening and the now-submissive boy realized that he was going to have to suck his first cock, he focused instead on quickly finishing the task, using his tongue to further excite the ever-hardening member as it penetrated further. In doing so, Gene found that it wasn't as bad as he though. The flesh tasted clean, still fresh from the earlier shower, and something about the phenonmenon of the surface feeling so soft but at the same time so firm on his palate excited Gene. He suddenly realized why the few girls and even fewer men who enjoyed sucking his dick really enjoyed it and often asked to suck his.

Then, when he detected Mac's increased breathing and quiet moans of pleasure, Gene felt a sudden power--the power of controlling another person's sexual emotion. He found that when he slowed the movement of his tongue or bodding of his head, Mac's whole body responded with a need, a need for him to continue. Then Gene learned that if he used his tongue to stroke the rubbery head or increased the speed of his bodding, Mac's breathing became more labored and he hurt him grunt his pleasure. Gene became a student of how to control this man who had made him submit to his perverted desire and he began to use it to the maximum. Inside of five minutes since Mac had forced his cock inside Gene's mouth, he suddenly gripped the boy's head in both hands and plunged his cock as far as he could into Gene's mouth, causing the youth to gurgle his objection, and then erupted explosion after explosion of sticky, slightly salty cum to coat the opening of the deflowered throat.

Gene surprised himself when, many seconds after the last blast of juice from the softening cock into his mouth, Mac started to withdraw the spent member, Gene's mouth followed it as though he didn't want to let the meat exit his mouth. No, not now. Now that he had experienced what turned out to be the most ultimate sex act he had ever had--not really the sex itself, but the belonging to the being who possessed such a magnificent toy and Gene now understood that he did indeed belong to Mac for he had served as his woman, his wife, his girl, even his slave.

Mac finally pushed Gene's head off of his spent cock, stroking the boy's cheek as he pushed. "Wow! You're a natural, Jeannie. Don't know why you resisted, but once you got started, you were terrific. Gotta learn a few tricks, but in no time you're going to be the best damn gal-boy in the rock."

Mac's words of praise elated Gene despite the fact that he had in reality been forced to suck the older man's cock--something he would have never thought he could or would do. Gene had always derided men who sucked cocks as 'queers' or 'faggots' and now he realized that he had done the very same thing as those he had despised. Also, he now realized that it wasn't so bad after all. Fact is, Gene had actually started to enjoy the act; thrilling in the power and the belonging he had felt as he was able to manipulate another man. And there was something very erotic in the taste and feel of another man's penis in his mouth, the rush of desire as he tasted the slightly bitter and hot ejaculate. Gene said nothing in reply to Mac's praise, but knew in his heart that he would not resist this man, this benefactor, the next time he wanted to use his mouth.

*****************************

Over the next several days and nights, Mac used Gene's mouth over and over, gradually indoctrinating the youth into a life of being another man's cum slut, teaching him how to use his tongue to further excite his rigid meat, how to roll his nuts in his mouth and how to deep throat without gagging. Gene not only did not resist Mac's urges any longer, but began to want his cock in his mouth, to taste his juices, to please this man who became more like a lover or possibly a father figure. Mac was almost insatiable in his need, having Gene suck his cock and swallow his cum at will, often taking advantage of the young mouth at the oddest places whenever the mood struck the older man. Gene's cocksucking became almost a pasttime, a sport, servicing Mac without complaint or hesitation whether it be on the yard in front of others or in the shower; waking the sleeping boy in the middle of the night for a blow job; once in the prison library while he knelt under a desk while Mac read a magazine.

Mac bided his time, happily accepting the oral sex from the good-looking youngster, knowing that in time he would be able to change Gene into his prison wife, his complete sex slave. The next step in Gene's transformation came unexpectedly to Mac when they entered the shower room after a particularly hot and sweaty day. The two of them had just stepped past the dividing wall when Gene stopped in his tracks, mesmerized by a scene in front of him, for there stood a couple of inmates he knew by the names of 'Bobbie' and Bubba. But they weren't just standing there, for 'Bobbie' was bent at the waist with his legs spread wide while he braced himself with both outstretched hands against the shower wall while Bubba pounded his ass with the biggest cock that Gene had ever seen. Bubba was gripping Bobbie's hips with both hands and was slamming the pale cheeks back and forth against himself while Bobbie was moaning and pleading for Bubba to 'go faster, harder', blubbering how much he loved Bubba's big cock.

Bubba merely looked at Mac and Gene and grinned, "Man, this bitch is tight!" He looked appraisingly at Gene and then asked Mac while he continued to pound Bobbie, "Your bitch take it in the butt, Mac?"

Mac laughed and shook his head while he stepped up to a shower and pressed the button, "Not yet, but she sure sucks good."

Gene finally forced himself to stop watching the copulating couple long enough to step up to the shower next to Mac and begin bathing, but still sneaking looks over his shoulder at the scene behind them. He couldn't believe how the slender Bobbie was able to have such a huge piece of male meat shoved in his ass, but it was obvious that the man he learned was pretty much the cell block's whore was certainly enjoying it with his girlish cries. He wasn't sure that he would like being fucked like that. Hell, Gene's asshole hurt when he had a larger than normal turd pass through that opening.

It was when Gene and Mac had returned to the cell that Gene found the courage to ask, "Do you like to do what they were doing, Mac? I mean, doesn't that hurt?"

Mac couldn't help but laugh, "Kid, you sure haven't had much sex, have you? Ain't you ever butt fucked a girl?"