Raiford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rejectedly, Gene rose from the bunk and assumed the position at the cell doors. Without hesitation he dutifully opened his mouth and captured the already-glistening cock head, lathering it with his tongue, expertly teasing every nerve as he had been taught by his master--his absentee master.

With Gene's skill, it took him almost no time to elicit a groaning eruption from the cock in his mouth and, again as he had been taught, he swallowed each spurt, this time not letting a drop escape. He didn't even look up at the latest cum donor, but rose to his feet and went back to his bunk.

The trustee stood at the cell door for another minute before informing, "Next time I'll get the door unlocked, girl, and you can give me some of that pussy." Not hearing a response from Gene, he added, "Also, Rod said to tell you that you'll have another customer before chow call. Said you better take care of him."

Gene didn't even look up at the man when he made the announcement, merely resting his head on his knees as he studied what had become of his new role in prison. There were two more visitors that afternoon and he had to perform the same service for each, the last one informing him that he would have a visitor after lights went out and to get his ass ready for a good pounding. That pronouncement made Gene wonder as he knew that no inmate could be out after lights out. Was it a guard? Who could it be?

When he went to the chow hall, Gene found that he didn't have an appetite, so he returned to his cell block and managed to take a shower alone in the empty shower room. As he washed, Gene sobbed. Not just for missing his protector, his 'man', his lover, but for the situation he was now in. When he had cried himself out, Gene resolved to make the best of the bad situation and he made sure that his butt was clean for the unknown late-night visitor he was supposedly going to have.

******************

About an hour after the lights were turned off, Gene heard the rattle of the cell door locking mechanism and a few minutes after that, the same guard who had received the little packet from Mac quietly used a large key to unlock the door. He stepped in to the gloomy cell and eased the door shut behind him and then whispered, "Jeannie? You awake?"

Gene sat up and whispered back, "Yes sir, I'm awake."

The guard sat down beside him and put an arm around Gene's trembling shoulders. In a comforting voice he asked, "Rod tell you what I want?"

"N-no, sir. He just sent me a message to expect a visitor tonight and that I should prepare my ass."

"Um-hmm. Yeah, that's part of it. What I told him was to tell you that you had to do anything I tell you to do. And I mean EVERYTHING. You got that, girl?"

"Y-Yes sir. I'll do what you want. Just please don't hurt me."

The guard ran his hand down Gene's back to the crevice of his cheeks and slipped his hand inside the panties that Gene was still wearing, although he had carefully washed them after Rod's cum had soiled them. "Well, I want some of this fine ass you got, but first you get on your knees on the floor and show me how obedient a slut you're going to be."

Gene quietly obeyed, getting on his knees between the guard's open legs. He wasn't sure what to do, so he waited for further orders from the portly guard, trembling slightly with the fear the man created in him merely due to his position.

"Take my cock out, slut," the guard whispered hoarsely.

When Gene had unzipped the guard's uniform trousers and managed to snake his mid-sized cock out, he was then ordered, "Kiss it, bitch. Kiss it all over. Show me how much you love cock."

Gene obediently did as commanded, starting at the uncircumsized head and working down each side of the stiffening member, even forcing his lips inside the open pants to reach the end of the shaft buried in a thick mat of hair. He completed the required action for a few minutes until the guard pushed his head back and stood up. Kicking off his shoes, he dropped his pants and underwear in one move and stepped out of the garments. Gene stayed in position at the man's feet and awaited his next command, knowing instinctively that he had best do exactly whatever the heavy guard demanded.

It wasn't long before he heard a harsh whisper, "Lick up my legs to my balls, girl, then take them in your mouth."

Gene steeled himself to follow the man's instructions precisely, working up the right leg from side to side until he reached the large nut sack hanging between the spread legs. He could smell the musty scent of the man, but in a way, it wasn't repulsive. Instead, it created in Gene a certain rush of desire and he began to do as ordered with more passion. He captured first one nut and then the other in his mouth and rolled them around with his tongue, bathing them thoroughly with his tongue.

After a few minutes of this, the guard pulled Gene's head back by his hair and smacked his face with the now rigid cock. "Yeah, that's a good little ball sucker. Oh, girlie, am I going to have fun with you. My little slut." He turned with his back to the kneeling inmate and ordered, "Lick my ass, slut. Work your tongue in there."

The man's degrading command was like a slap in Gene's face, but he dared not to obey so he stuck his tongue out as far as he could and tentatively licked down the man's fat ass, working his tongue into the deep crevice from the top to the bottom, stopping where the sagging cheeks met the hairy legs. The guard grunted his approval and, desiring more, bent forward with his hands on his knees, demanding, "Lick my hole, bitch. That's what you're good for, you ass-licking whore, you slut bitch."

Gene almost gagged as his searching tongue found the man's wrinkly, smelly asshole. He fought the gagging feeling, forcing the bile back into his throat and worked at the task he had been given, running the tip of his tongue around and around the shitty opening to the tone of the guard's grunted pleasure. "Deeper, bitch! Stick your tongue in my shit hole. Taste my mud!" To aid in Gene's accomplishing the order, the guard reached behind his ass and grabbed Gene's hair above the ears and pulled him hard against his fat cheeks. He held Gene like that for a couple of minutes, mindless of the boy's inability to breathe with his nose and mouth smothered by the obese flesh.

Gene was relieved when the guard released his head and directed, "Take off those panties and get on the bed, whore. I'm ready for some pussy."

When Gene had taken off his silken undergarment and knelt on the bed in the position which Mac had taught him, the guard barked, "Not like that, bitch. On your back."

Gene quickly rolled over, unsure of what the man was going to do. All he had learned of being fucked was that he had to have his ass in the air to make it possible for a cock to use his hole. In the position the guard had ordered, Gene could only see it was like a man fucking a woman. His naivete was such that he couldn't fathom the many ways a couple could copulate. Still, Gene lay as directed, his legs slightly open and unbent.

Gene quickly found out what the guard intended as the large man got on the bed between Gene's legs, easily slipping a hand under each knee and bending his legs back toward his chest. The guard lifted Gene's legs further and rested his knees on his wide shoulders, leaving Gene's man-pussy completely open to the kneeling man's cock. He didn't waste any more time as he shuffled forward and, holding his stiff meat with one hand, set it against Gene's unprepared hole. He pushed forward with a couple of attempts to violate the opening before the lubricating precum began to permit the cock's head to push through the sphincter and then with no sympathy for the youth beneath him, he pushed as hard as he could, plunging his cock into the unloosened canal.

Gene screamed in pain as he was penetrated painfully by the cruel guard, mindless of the entire floor of inmates hearing his cries, "Oh, god!! God, it hurts! Please, please take it out!"

Gene's cries went unheeded as the overweight guard used all of his strength and weight to rape the boy's hole, shoving his cock in and out with a furious force as though he was deliberated trying to cause Gene as much pain as he could. And he became vocal of his pleasure in inflicting pain as he shouted, "You worthless slut, you whore, take my cock, bitch and stop your damned crying! When I'm finished with you, they can drive a truck up your ass, goddamn bitch. No one will want this ass when I'm finished."

Gene's cries turned to whimpers as the sadistic guard continued his assault on the up-turned ass. With the guard holding Gene's legs tightly to his shoulders while he forced the youth's body into a folded position with his knees pressed downward almost to his ears, Gene could do nothing to protect his savaged anal tube. Thankfully after a few moments of the wicked fucking, his entire lower body became numb and he no longer felt the malevolent abuse his body was receiving. He didn't even feel it when the man shot his load of heated cum deep in his bowels.

But the guard's vindictive behaviour didn't end as he pulled his cock out of the tortured hole and dropped Gene's legs to the bed. Chuckling, he knee-walked his body up Gene's outstretched body and, grabbing his head by his hair, announced, "Now you can get your shit off my dick, bitch. Clean it!" Without further comment, he shoved his limp cock into Gene's slack mouth and pushed forward until it was buried to the hilt. Gene shuddered at the taste of his own bowels, even tasting some blood on the soft flesh from his torn rectal opening.

Finally, the guard got off of Gene and put his clothes back on. As he was slipping his shoes on, he commented, "Good pussy, bitch. And I'll be back for more of that. And, I think I can find some more cock for you to take care of. You're mine now and I'll make a million off of you." With that prophetic statement, the guard left the cell, leaving a despondent Gene lying in a fetal position holding his cramping belly and sobbing in his pillow.

To be continued...........