Raiford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene blushed, feeling like he hadn't really experienced sex, almost like he was as virgin. "N-no. I just fucked. I didn't...didn't know that people did it that way." Remembering what he asked without receiving a reply, Gene repeated, "Do you like doing it like that?"

In partial response, Mac gripped one of Gene's bubble-like ass cheeks and squeezed, "As good as pussy, Jeannie. Good as pussy. And, hell yes I like it."

Both men were silent a moment with Gene deep in thought, remembering the scene he had witnessed earlier while Mac studied his curious cellmate, wondering if it was a good time to take advantage of the innocent curiosity. The very thought of plundering the tender ass of his newly-made cocksucker causing his cock to swell slightly and tent one leg of his undershorts. Gene noticed Mac's arousal and without asking permission, quickly dropped to his knees in front of Mac and captured the end of the stiffening meat through the cotton shorts with his mouth.

Gene looked up at Mac with pleading eyes and whispered hoarsely, "D-do you want...want to do that with me?"

Mac looked down at the innocent youth and actually felt a sense of compassion and caring for him while asking, "You sure? You want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Uh, I-I don't...I don't know," Gene answered as he rose to his feet. "I was just wondering if that is what you wanted." He thought for a moment and added, "I'll do anything for you. If-if that's what you want, Mac, I'll do it. If it won't hurt, I can do it."

Mac stepped behind Gene and gripped both ass cheeks with his hands, feeling the tight but soft moons of flesh in his palms. "It might hurt a little at first, Jeannie. Just a little, though. And then you'll begin to love it. By the time we finish, you'll be begging for it just like you heard Bobbie." Mac couldn't believe it how Gene had actually initiated the discussion. He had figured all along that when it came time, he'd have to rape the kid just like he did his mouth. And here the boy's ass is being promised to him on a platter. Unbelievable!

"I-I'll try, Mac, I will if you want."

Behind Gene, Mac grinned lasciviously while he moved his hands to the front of Gene and up to his breasts where he massaged the slightly puffy nubs suggestively. Pressing his stiffening cock into the globes of flesh, Mac whispered huskily, "Tonight, then. After lights out, Jeannie. I'll take it slow and I won't hurt you. You'll like it, I promise."

Nothing more was said about the plans for the night and the two of them spent the night before lights out reading. A few days before, Mac had Gene switch bunks with him, placing Gene on the bottom bunk because he had noticed the youth's coughing from Mac's chain smoking and through an unusual sense of concern, thought it best for his roomy to be on the bottom bunk.

Within a half-hour after the lights went out, Mac got out of his bunk and went to his locker and then sat down on the bunk beside Gene. "You ready, Jeannie? I got some lube here that will make it easy for you."

Gene sat up and innocently asked, "Wh-what do you want me to do?"

"Take your shorts off and then suck me for a couple minutes."

Shaking nervously akin to a bride on her wedding night, Gene stood up and slipped his shorts off and then got to his knees in front of Mac. His shakes subsided as he captured Mac's cock in his mouth and began to make love to it like he knew his 'man' loved, coating it well with is saliva as he teased the rubbery head. Mac let Gene work on his cock until it was harder than he could remember and then instructed, "Get on the bed on your knees, baby." He quickly got off the bed while Gene assumed the desired position with his head pointing towards the bars and then got behind the waiting youth. He pushed Gene's head and shoulders down to the bed and then dipped two fingers into a jar of men's hair grease. Smearing a little of the grease on his dick head, Mac then used just his forefinger to circle around Gene's puckered hole, circling around and around for a few minutes until he felt the sphincter loosen and his finger slip inside the hot channel without resistance. Gene gave a little grunt at the intrusion but didn't complain as Mac rotated the one finger in circles for a couple of minutes, then added his middle finger, adding more lubricant to the dilating hole, both fingers beginning a relaxing circling while going deeper in the tight shaft, weakening both sphincter muscles until Gene began to moan softly with pleasure.

Gene's soft moans told Mac that the young virgin was as ready as he ever would be. With the inpatience of lust-fueled desire, Mac removed his fingers from the tight ring and, holding his throbbing cock with one hand, rubbed the mushroom head against Gene's loosened entrance. Leaning further over the smooth, hairless back of the boy beneath him, Mac whispered, "Push like you're trying to shit, baby. Push."

When Mac felt Gene's man pussy blossom slightly, he pushed forward with his pelvis, lodging his dick head in the tight opening before it could close instinctively. When Gene started to let his body fall forward the youngster grunted, "Oh, oh, it's making me feel like I have to- to go!" Mac gripped the pale white hips with both hands and held Gene in place while he pushed forward a little more, forcibly stretching the channel entrance to accept the foreign intrusion. When Gene moaned quietly with pain, Mac relaxed his pressure, knowing from experience how to let the tight channel become accustomed to the encroachment of his cock before pushing forward a little more. When he felt the defensive tightening loosen some, Mac pushed forward a little more and then stopped briefly before resuming the forward journey of his palpitating cock.

It took Mac several minutes of pressing forward, then relaxing the pressure, then resuming the insistent entrance, before Mac felt his pubic bone press against Gene's soft, yielding ass. He stopped for a full minute while he savored the feeling of the heated tube wrapped around his cock as Gene's moans turned to quiet whimpers, his tortured channel feeling a measure of relief from the halted pressure.

"I-I feel so f-full, Mac, and it hurts," Gene whined.

"Just relax, baby, relax. It'll go away and before you know it, it will start to feel good," Max placated the youngster. Mac rotated his hips slightly, working to loosen the tortured entrance further so he could begin to actively fuck his virginal man-pussy, knowing that within a very short time the opening would loosen more and then the abused shaft nerves would begin to feel the exciting friction. Then the erotically stimulated nerve endings would spread the pleasure throughout the boy's body, causing him to respond with passion as he submitted to the older man's desire.

Sensing Gene's relaxation and the dying of his whimpering, Mac began a slow rhythmic stroke of his hips, sliding his cock almost out of the stretched channel and then pushing it back in to the limit. Back and forth while he held the youth's hips, even forcing the body back and forth in consort with his own movements, only pausing once to coat his cock shaft with more goo before resuming the pummeling of Gene's receptive ass, their flesh slapping together as belly met buttocks resoundingly. Within five minutes of Mac starting the insertion of his cock into Gene's body, the youth began to join in the fucking of his chute, his previous moans of pain becoming grunts of erotic pleasure, even squeals of joy when the rubbery cock head would press against the hidden prostate that caused his now-hard dick to drip a boyish release onto the sheet below his body.

As Mac see-sawed his meat in and out of the now-willing and assisting hole, Gene had raised his head and looked through the bars of the cell where he spotted a hand holding a mirror. Gene almost shrieked to Mac, "Mac, there's someone watching us!"

Mac just laughed and didn't even miss a stroke, somewhat proud of his accomplishment of the ultimate seduction of Gene. "So what?", he grunted with a labored breath. "Just someone that can't get any pussy. Besides, that's just that asshole next door. Probably wants a dick in his ass, too."

As soon as Mac had uttered that last sentence, the hand and the mirror from the cell next door disappeared and Gene could hear some muttered whisperings then quiet. He accepted Mac's explanation and with the disappearance of the voyeurizing mirror next door, relaxed back into the enjoyment of the fucking he was receiving, becoming a willing partner and quietly voicing his passion, mewing girl-like sounds of "Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck meeee. I love it, I love it. Oh, Mac, harder, harder, deeper, go deeper."

Mac willingly complied with his gal-boy's requests and began to slam away like a jack hammer at the youth before him, even forcing Gene to collapse completely onto the mattress with Mac sprawled out on top of Gene's back. Gene hugged his pillow as he opened his legs as wide as he could to better accept his partner's lunging cock. In that position, Mac was able to lovingly kiss Gene's shoulders and neck as he whispered his approval, telling the accepting Gene how nice his ass was, how good it felt to be inside of him, how he was going to fill his hot ass with cum. Each of Mac's words excited Gene even more and he responded with an almost reflexive tightening of his sphincter, giving Mac's cock an appreciative hug.

Even the thin coating of that white powder he kept hidden which Mac had applied to his cock head earler wasn't enough to finally cause Mac to yield to his body's need to release his pent up load. Mac pushed his upper body up from the supine figure beneath him and grunted in an animalistic roar "Argghhhh! Aahhhh, ahhhh!", and then collapsed back onto Gene's perspiration-slick back where he labored to catch his breath. Gene felt the heat of Mac's release deep inside his gut and he was enveloped in a warm sense of belonging and caring, happy that he had pleased 'his man' while he had also enjoyed the coupling. Gene now understood how that gal-boy Bobbie had felt and reacted in the shower. He also understood that a threshold had been crossed for him. He knew that his sexuality was now forever changed, that Gene no longer existed but was reborn as 'Jeannie'. He smiled in self-satisfaction as he felt Mac's cock slip out of his abused hole and the older man lift off of him. He fell asleep as he heard Mac at the sink possibly washing his cock. . .

*******************

Just as Gene had adjusted to sucking his first cock, he also quickly adjusted to the first time he was fucked and in no time was actually the aggressor when it came to having sex with 'his man'. Often, Gene would tease Mac mercilessly, either rubbing his butt against Mac's crotch suggestively, or even bending over in front of him in the shower. Usually, that tease would end up with Mac taking Gene's pussy right there and then, regardless of whether there were onlookers or not. Naturally, such blatant behavior quickly resulted in the cell block, if not the whole prison, giving Gene the reputation of the cutest gal-boy, sometimes even called a whore, although Mac had steadfastly refused to share his private slut with anyone, despite several offers of prison riches.

Then came the day when everything changed. One day while Gene was in the cell, the emergency 'goon' squad showed up and ordered him out. They proceeded to search every nook and cranny of the small enclosure before packing up all of Mac's belongings in a pillow case. Gene couldn't find out what was going on until he was able to ask the floor guard and was told that Mac had knifed another inmate on the yard and was now in the 'hole'. Gene had some idea of some of the things that Mac was into, so he wasn't too surprised, figuring that someone had tried to cheat Mac and that was known in the joint to be a 'bad idea'. At that point Gene only knew that it would mean that Mac would be gone for awhile, possibly weeks, so all he could do was cope with the way things were. He knew that because of his relationship with Mac he would be safe as most, if not all, of the prison knew not to cross someone as dangerous as Mac. Plus, there were Mac's close friend--men just as dangerous--and they had promised they would 'look after' Mac's girl.

The first few days Mac's reputation and friends were enough, but the old adage of "keep your friends closer" turned out to be true when the bear-like inmate named Rod stopped by Gene's cell. "Howya doin', Jeannie? Missing Mac?"

"Uh, hiya Rod. Yeah, I miss him. Miss him a lot."

Rod studied Gene appreciatively, admiring the youth standing by his bunk wearing the girl's panties that Mac had smuggled in for him. "Hmm, looking good, Jeannie." Pointing at the panties that Gene now wore without embarrassment, he asked, "Those new?"

"Y-yes," Gene blushed, although he had got over the initial embarrassment he had when Mac insisted he wear panties. Still, he felt a little funny when someone specifically mentioned the undergarment.

"Come here. Let me feel them," Rod more or less ordered.

Gene didn't hesitate, but stepped up to the closed cell door and turned slightly sideways for the big man to feel the silken material. He thought nothing of the request as he liked the grizzly inmate and after all, he was Mac's friend.

Rod reached through the bars and put the palm of his hand on Gene's left ass cheek. First he merely felt the silkiness of the cloth but then his touch became a little more invasive, actively rubbing and sqeezing Gene's ass. "Mmm, sure is nice ass, girly. No wonder Mac told me to watch out for you."

Gene muttered his thanks for Rod's compliment and started to back away from the door but Rod hooked his fingers in the panty leg and growled, "Don't move, Jeannie. Don't want to tear these nice things."

Gene halted his movement and stood meekly while the big man fondled his behind, even when the large hand slipped inside the top and rubbed the cheek flesh suggestively. "Hmm, I want some of that," Rod muttered. "You going to give me some, Jeannie?"

Shocked that a friend of Mac's would ask something like that, Gene cried in a soft girl-like voice, "N-no, Rod. I can't. Mac wouldn't like that."

"Hows he goin' to know?" Rod fired back. "I ain't goin to tell 'em."

"I-I'd have to tell him, Rod. I can't keep a secret from Mac. He just looks at me and knows the truth."

Rod contined to fondle Gene's ass but switched tactics, "Wa'l, then you can give me sum head, girl. I don't care which--I just gotta get off. Either pussy or head." Rod snaked a big arm around Gene's waist and pulled him tight against the bars and growled in the terrified boy's ear, "What's it goin' to be, girl? Either you give me somethin' or I'll beat yer ass."

Gene whimpered as his mind raced and he came to the realization that the big man wouldn't stop at doing anything like he said as he was every bit as dangerous as Mac and didn't seem to be afraid of his friend. After a full minute while Rod continued to squeeze his ass, Gene relented, "I-I'll suck you, mister Rod. J-just don't tell Mac. Please?"

Rod grinned, "That's better, bitch." He looked up and down the walkway and, releasing his hold on Gene, took his cock out and stuck it through the bars. "Git on yer knees, girl, and drink from this!"

Without further objection, Gene dropped to his knees and he almost fell backwards when he saw the size of the meat stuck through the bars. It was huge! At least two inches longer than Mac's and almost as round as a soda can! He stared at the huge object until Rod barked, "Get on it, bitch!" Gene leaned forward and ran his tongue over the uncut head a couple of times before attempting to take the bulbous head into his mouth. It was a struggle as Gene almost had to dislocate his jaws in order to get his lips around the reddened tip that was already oozing clear precum, but he managed, wanting to get the ordeal over with before someone came along that would tell Mac.

Rod reached through the bars with both arms and gripped Gene's head, pulling the kneeling younster's head tight against the bars so he could force more of his massive tool into the stretched-wide mouth. The bear-like man began to rock his hips back and forth as he face-fucked the struggling youth, forcing at least seven thick inches of tumultous cock meat in and out of Gene's mouth, causing him to gag continuously while tears streamed down his face and he made tortured gurgling sounds and used his hands to vaninly try to foce his head away from the bars and the punishing cock. Fortunately, Gene's torture only lasted less than two minutes as, with a roar of satisfaction, Rod's cock erupted with a voluminous explosion of thick, syrupy cum, filling Gene's mouth to overflowing, the excess running out of his open mouth and down his chin to his chest, ultimately dropping onto his silk panties.

When the big man was satisfied he had given the kneeling youth all he had, Rod pulled his cock out of the slack jaw and wiped the head across Gene's face with contempt. "Good head, kid. Your mouth is just like pussy." He put his softening bologna-like cock back in his pants and sneered, "And I'm going to get some of that pussy, too. Get that in yer head, bitch."

Gene got to his feet and shook his head in defiance, "No, Rod, no. You're too big, and, and Mac will be pissed at you for forcing me to do this."

Rod laughed, "You stupid bitch! Mac ain't gittin outa da hole for months! Who you think is goin' to look after you 'til he's out?"

Rod's words deflated Gene as he asked, "Wh-what? He, he isn't getting out soon?"

"Nah. Ain't you heard? They gave him six months in solitary. Until he gets out, you're free meat and if I don't keep others off you, you can bet you're goin' to give up that ass to who ever wants it."

Gene's shoulders slumped and he looked plaintively at Rod, "B-but others know I'm Mac's. They won't bother me."

The bearish man shook his head, "Jeannie, you got so much to learn how it is in here. The minute wolves around here know that your man is locked up, they stop being scared of him. Before you know it, you'll be the block whore just like that Bobbie."

Gene was terrified by Rod's words and although he wasn't certain that what the man said was true, he didn't know if he was telling him how things really were. With tears flowing, Gene begged, "Wh-what can I do, Rod? I don't want to be like Bobbie."

Rod could see that he had the good-looking gal-boy where he wanted and he softened his words, "Just do like I said, Jeannie. That's all. Give me what I want and I'll make sure no one bothers you."

Gene looked at the bearish man in the eyes and asked, "Wh-what do you want me to do? I don't know if I can take what you have. It's too big."

"Don't you worry 'bout that, girlie. You'll be surprised how that pussy will stretch. Just like yer mouth did."

Gene wet a wash cloth and began to clean his face of Rod's cum then acquiesced, "I-I'll try. Just please, please don't hurt me."

"Okay, Jeannie. I'm going to get that pussy tomorrow, then. You meet me in the shower before the yard is open. Give us plenty of time." He looked meaningfully at Gene and then added, "Also, there will be a buddy coming by here in a little while. You give him the same thing you just gave me. You hear?"

Gene was shocked, "Y-you want me to suck someone else?"

"You got it, girl. You're my bitch now and if I tell you to suck a dog, you're goin' to do it." Without another word, the grizzly-sized man turned and left, leaving Gene to sit on his bunk in despair.

Gene was still sitting there when he heard a voice, "You Jeannie? Rod sent me."

Looking up, Gene saw an inmate dressed in trustee clothes at the cell door and answered almost rebotically, "Yes, yes, I'm Jeannie."

The trustee grinned, his open mouth revealing a gold front tooth, and he pulled his cock out of his pants and stuck it through the bars. "Rod said you'd give me a blow job, whore. Get over here and do it."