All Comments on 'Rally Weekend Ch. 02'

by sggylvr

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice, good read.

He needs to be a man and ditch her. Burn them all on the way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Burn em all

Leave them stuck in the mud, send her a couple clips of videos & notify her that the full length features are being sent to divorce lawyer; which will contact her with paperwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think that video he took needs to find it's way onto the Internet

and maybe into emails sent to, oh let's see, everybody she knows.

Burn the bitch to the ground, and after that, take out the rest of the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too stupid

And wimpish to have this many confusing thoughts. Since you are your character,

Please don't finish this crap. Go give Mike a blowjob and call yourself cucky! 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
And again

As I said about chapter one, I have read a lot worse. And we still don't know all the facts. I'm still hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just PURE BULLSHIT, another cuck writer!

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
Where is this going?

I'd like to give you time to play this out before I fall in line with most of the other comments, I really would. The problem is that with his brother's new revelations about past manipulation by Tina, and the fact that, despite knowing his wife could very likely be in real physical danger (when he saw the weather report the night BEFORE her early morning call) he did NOTHING, yet again, I have now lost all respect for your main character. What he SHOULD do is obvious! He should get his annoyingly indecisive behind back to the campsite and take his wife home. He can figure out if he wants to divorce her when she is safe at home and away from the possibility of further manipulation! You have really painted yourself into a corner now, with NO likeable, nor in any way admirable characters. You're going to have to pull off one amazing feat of writing to stop this train wreck. If you're not confident of your ability to do so, I'd suggest that you quit when you're somewhat ahead and start another story if you feel the urge to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plodding and obnoxious. What is the point of dragging this out?

A tedious and obtuse plot. So far the husband has seen his wife being a drunk exhibitionist only. Why didn't he hang around the trailer and see if she fucks Mike? And why did Mike go to all the trouble of setting up a stage for the two women? No significant information regarding his wife's lies and actions has been revealed, after two chapters. Just too slow and stupid.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
S.....l......o.....w.........

Get to the point.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
2 chapters and all is still fogged...

2 chapters and all is still fogged...This part has some conclusions hard to believe...For instance: his wife and her friend were high and horny and when they went to bed, Mike just went to sleep? That night and in the previous nights? Really? As in part 1 what really matter his what will be his attitude...And that it still hiding behind an intense fog, as he is very vacillating about what he saw...So 2* for now waiting for part 3, hoping it will be the last one.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
The problem with this is

you've spent two chapters setting it up, but it's very slow. The first two could have been one chapter. I fear the resolution may drag on as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The husband is a pussy, give him some more backbone and an ability to confront......

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
2*

Where is this going? This guy is coming off like an idiot. He sees his wife put on a hot public sex show, then he calls his gay brother and goes to bed. A normal guy would have been all over her. If this guy is such a boring prude, maybe that explains why his wife wants to hang out with Tina. Forget the stupid BTB garbage, have him get with the program and join her in having fun. Normal guys like it when their wives show their tits in public.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Good Story

Now that you clarified that its a series you will complete it makes it better. At some point Vicki is going to be a whore, I'm sure of it LOL

IDK why he didn't just walk up to her and say, I'm here, but that wouldn't be much of a story then would it.. of course, I guess the whole point is to catch her doing something when she thinks your not.. To find out what she's really like.. most likely .. a whore LOL just kidding. looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bah. Ridiculous.

The flashbacks reveal her exhibitionist lifestyle and only now does he realize she has a wild streak? And the cops are only going to arrive to break up a party IF they are called. Who called the cops when she was getting fingered by a lifeguard? And how much would it suck to know so fucking much about someone's life that you know what they did 25 years ago? I mean holy fuck. Talk about control.

Seriously though, you want us to believe that he wouldn't say something about seeing her parade her ass on stage? Give us some credit. What guy is going to slink away without saying something to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This is a porn sex site with amateur writers.Try not to take it all so serious.

Its just for fun not life alteraing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should

Tell the bitch to live in the trailer for a while also tell her she needs new friends and I think Mike's house needs about a ton of concrete Dumped in living room if he wants to make friends with me again I'll take that Cherry camper of his that is not so cherry now I may need that for the bitches I am going to get the strip for me Plus I will need a place to live you can have the house

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
You would think the best time to confront her would be

when she's in public with her tits out. That would be the most impactful. I am concerned that he mutters a little about seeing her naked in public gets his motor running. Why would a nurse worry about running around naked with hundreds of people videoing every flop of her tits? Why worry about the internet, her job, her standing in her community, her marriage, or even the ever present (in LW) black mail? She's having fun, so who can blame her? The real issue is not that she is showing her tits but that she is doing it behind her husband's back. That is a deal breaker. She has broken his trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....now yer cookin!!!

keep er goin!! probably part of the story but so far she hasn't screwed anybody. Gonna Happen?? Good story, lot of opportunity to keep it goin.

RFM

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Harddaysknight

Pretty much summed up my thoughts.

She cheated with a woman in front of a large crowd with cameras.

Hard to reconcile that with a faithful wife and mother with a good career.

Bad things follow bad actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Isn't he even curious

where she spent the night? Which bed?

After all, Mike is the reason he's not there.

lonelyhdlonelyhdover 6 years ago
Wrong Story Section

About the only way you are going to be able to spin out of this one is to change it to exhibition/voyeur, but it may be too late.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
I have suspicions

When I see stories divided up into itty-bitty chapters, it's usually a bad sign. It usually means the author wants to pull me in, then the ending is so weak that I'm left regretting the time I wasted reading it.

What was the purpose of these first two chapters? I get a setup, but this chapter added not one thing. He knew what she was doing from the moment he got there. Why not call her out? Waiting for what, exactly? Nothing happened here. More of the same, except we learn the disturbing news that he's turned on watching. Wife strips. She did that in the first chapter. Nothing new. She gets high. We know. He sleeps and it rains. Get on with it or put it out to pasture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Read

I give it a 5 because I grade on the whole magilla. Nevertheless, it is totally unrealistic for the husband to drive as far as he did and leave at the exact time he would be most concerned: was his wife going to sex someone or ones that night? Now he (we) will never know for sure. It does keep the tension going and I assume that is what you were trying to achieve. And I don't expect total realism in these stories. So 5 it is.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow i'm sure

people who are pretty sick enjoy this one lie after the other and i'm sure the way it is leading up he will join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story

good story hope you have a punishment for tina as well as the slut wife hope to see it soon keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get teal

Doesn't stick around long enouph to get the evidence he obviously want, not even close to what a husband would do. Pretty obviouse wifey and friend are the cum dump sluts of this rally, if you going to write shit like this do a bit of checking up to see what a husband would do. This sure as fuck is not what men do. Still one star rubbish..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

Tell us please!!!! Why do you read all these LW cuck stories if you hate them som much? You're an asshole and should be banned from this site forever!!!

cap5356cap5356over 6 years ago
good story

when i first seen this story i didnt read it because it didnt look all the great in the description but when i seen the second part that got my interest going. from what i have seen so fat this is a great story as far as cheating wife story goes. in the beginning she played the goody wife by beening everything he thought she was. but she didnt tell him her naughty side or what she had done in the past. the way it looks she set him up about this trip so that she could have her free time without him there to limit her desires. his friend also helped her.she lied to him all the way about everything up to the time he left there to go home. now what to do about her. hope to see the next chapter soon and keep writing as this is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Im giving you a #3

You are on the fence and not sure if your going to man up or not. Sorry

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Delicious suspense at the cost of some cuckiness on the part of hubby

for not going to confront wife before anything really bad happened. Course we dont know what took place Thursday night, but all he saw was some exhibitionism, and he could use that to spice up what they have going. But if she slept with Mike, in concert with Tina, then it is another kettle of fish.

Great job so far in the buildup, looking forward to see how you proceed with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What wimp husband

Dude you're on the fence and don't know if you man-up or become a gay-cuckold! Please give me a break to a least honor the bikers. Be a man!

What garbage and waste of time reading this story all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHOWING HER TITS IS ONE THING ,screwing around is a deal breaker

she crossed a line but not a divorce ending situation yet . till she screws another .why he didnt go over and find out who was in her bed or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Losers

All the losers running their yaps about "man up and leave the bitch" are either gay or single. They have no clue how "Not simple" it is to just dissolve a marriage without so much as a conversation or, at the very least, proof of infidelity. At this point in the story, all we know for sure is that she got naked in front of a bunch of people and her girlfriend worked her to orgasm with a pair of shorts. STFU and let the man tell his story!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 08/23/17

re:

All the losers running their yaps about "man up and leave the bitch" are either gay or single. They have no clue how "Not simple" it is to just dissolve a marriage without so much as a conversation or, at the very least, proof of infidelity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You do not need proof of infidelity to get a divorce (unless you have a prenup that changes the asset division).

You can divorce someone because you don't like the way they put the toilet paper on the roller.

It's called no fault divorce.

You don't need proof of wrongdoing, because they don't need to be in the wrong.

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
Yawn

Somebody was a fan of "Law of the Heart", seeing as how this is a total rehash of the same plotline. Wife goes off without hubby, hubby shows up unannounced, sees very suspect activities and instead of showing himself and putting a stop to it, he skulks around like a weirdo and watches it all happen. You even have him walking away with his tail between his legs to go and contemplate divorce proceedings.

Regardless of how you try to portray the husband, he just comes across as a wimpy voyeur who thinks a good game, but never actually does anything. At least you didn't have the husband silently pleading with his wife not to do what she was doing, like he was trying to send her fucking brainwaves.

Given the recent trend in newbie writers in this category, I see this ending in one of two ways:

RAAC where everything is swept under a rug and all is forgiven, probably through the wife employing her Magic Pussy. Or hubby and wifey, after two decades of marriage, that they've got about 40 different fetishes between them, and they'll live happily ever after with the wife bringing a new man home every other night, and with hubby sitting in the closet with a camera and jacking off.

Call me jaded, but I've learned to set my expectations low for new people around here.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Well, still interesting.

Good add up with the brother and family.

No proof of cheating yet, but plenty

betrayal and dishonesty.

A bit worried how whimpy the guy

is on the phone.

But early hours yet and waiting patiently

to see how this plays out.

Good job, writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

Too unrealistic. No real man would just lurk in the background and spy on his wife while she strips. Dumb.

Hint: if your characters have to act like morons to make your "plot" work, you need a new plot.

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
Reminds me

Of porn written by Albert Camus, the protagonist could be right out of it, he seems to live life in a stew of 90 weight gear oil emotions in January at the north pole, doesn't feel the emotion , just sits there. He sees his wife acting like a stripper on lsd and isn't even curious how far she went? Or can't feel the anger at the dis she threw his way?

Then he talks to his brother, who tells him about Vicky and her past, but then doesn't tell his brother he needs to wake up, gives him no advice...wtf?

The way this is written it is hard to care about the main character or his plight, and you wonder how he even cares about his wife since she seems like a pretty nasty customer, seems like she despises him.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Really?

You spent two chapters explaining how Lloyd discovers that his wife Vicky and her never married friend Tina along with Mike conspire to party at the Rally with Lloyd when is he going to grow a set of balls and "do something". This is like having pins pushed into your eyes over and over - get to it and come to a realistic conclusion. There seems to be no way that Lloyd can accept this total betrayal without dumping Vicky and extracting some revenge on Tina and Mike. Tina might not like her slut video appearing at the hospital and at all of her relatives. Mike might wonder when the next concrete pour has a mixture of "one sack" and "extremely fast accelerant" concrete mixes to totally screw up his project. In the mean time Lloyd could have modified the paper work showing that Mike's people ordered that mix while he is moving out West after selling the house and filing divorce papers on his cheating wife. Lloyds should also make sure that every one of Vicky's relatives get copies of her slut videos as well as the hospital (after the divorce). Man up and make this story real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a WIMP

What kind of man let's his wife go to a rally without him when he knows what happens there? Now he's there but doesn't stay around the first night to see what happens? A fucking WIMP that deserves to loose his wife. No wonder she wanted to go without him.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Good first story, no question

the dialog would have been better if you used contractions, instead of "That sounds fine, we are having fun" say " That sounds fine, we're having fun", or "Sounds fine, we're having fun". Try to imagine yourself speaking a few sentences to a friend, and write down what you actually say.

Try to think like your characters, as many have pointed out. It's might be upsetting to see your wife topless in the parade, but half nudity, or even full nudity is not adultery for most of us, we'd be mad because it might well lead to worse, or at least shows poor judgement, but...

Keep an eye on continuity, that earlier show, women going topless, Professional dancers dancing (naked I would presume)in cages, How's a couple of women fooling around on a pole going to be the hit of the evening, relative to the earlier show? Continuity, she's tied to a pole, and a few sentences later in a cage. Myself, I can't see how you orgasm over a wedgie, and he had a hell of a binocular to see swollen, wet pussy lips at night from a fair distance.

Several have commented that only an idiot would leave their wive naked in that trailer, Really?

Oh well all things to think of next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and wimp guy!

Please my dear author: man-up and honor the bikers!

I am a married woman of a biker and I can tell you that for sure that is very unusual to see a wimp and weak biker guy like you are.

Although you may have some gay tendencies nor a real cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story......but you still have time to fix you sequel for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BLACKMAIL

Send her copy of video She won't know who has copies. Threaten to send to family, work and husband. See if she is willing to have gangbang to keep it quiet.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Lmao @ anondiot biker wife who was insulted by this character who rides a bike (guess what it's a character not the author).

I am assuming this whole mess was a set up by Mike the stereotypical stud biker and the two sluts with the delay of the concrete pour. I certainly hope there is hell to pay for the lies and actions unbecoming a wife. I believe divorce is an option but not necessary if there are consequences for all. However, expectations are low in regard to wives suffering for poor decisions lately. We shall see.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 6 years ago
The Missing Element

Married people actually talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Geezzz, what trash of story!

The author was too bad on this pathetic story.

Do us all a favor and try better next time.

This is too wimp and weak husband!..... Be a man and turn things around with his "friend", his wife and your with your own whore!

Man up with some pay back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why are all the haters without a name?

Good 1st story, keep it up. Don't be put off by everyone who has an attitude and has never has posted a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not the first wife...

...who goes nuts when she is out of town and away from her husband. If you do any business traveling you know what I mean. She wants and needs some nasty time, and her friends are happy to oblige. No doubt she is fucking the guy and probably Tina as well. Tough to discover if you are her husband, but he must be very dense. 4 stars.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
Direction

I liked your story & am interested in the direction that chapter 3 will take!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Biker Vicky

Love that Vicky is getting down. Dreaming about Vicky dressing in all leather, thigh boots smoking grass and snorting some blow and getting to be the biker slut she was born to be...I am a trans biker babe and that is how I party and take care of business..

MSFS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My ex-wife is a school teacher...

And used to go to conferences. Lots of teachers and administrators would attend and she would come home tired, but talking of all she learned.

Come to find out, before we met, she was a bit of a party animal. I started talking to a guy at a gym and he said something about not being there the next week, he had to attend a conference. What a coincidence, so did my wife. Come to find out, without me saying anything, it was the same conference.

We talked a bit and he laughed and mentioned much of it was drinking and debauchery. A few day classes were attended, but after that, there would be a free-for-all orgy in someone's room. My guts twisted when thinking about my wife.

So I did what any self respecting husband would do. I called a buddy and asked him to attend. He was retired, but when I explained, he said he'd heard the same thing but he would see what he could find. When his call came in, I was sitting outside the convention center. Yeah, it didn't look good, my wife was hammered, stoned and doing things she shouldn't.

My brother is an attorney. Not family, but he drew up quicky divorce papers and gave them to me, 'just in case.' I wandered in, looked around until seeing my buddy. He pointed out the room she was in and gave me the knock to enter. Yeah, they had a stupid 3-1-3 knock to gain entrance. My phone was in my pocket and my hand on it when I walked in. It was a suite, three bedrooms and huge front room. I hit paydirt in the first room, my wife was definitely the center of attention. She was riding a guy with another in her ass and squealing like a hungry pig. Two other guys were waiting with their cocks out, stroking in anticipation of their turn.

I turned my phone video on and started recording. So many people were wandering in and out, a few camcorders going, too, my wife didn't pay any attention to me. Until I needed a better shot of her face and called out her name. When she turned to my familiar voice, the shock on her face was something I'm glad to have recorded. She tried to disengage, but the guys fucking her didn't know he wanted free. I suppose they thought she was cumming. I stepped forward and handed her the papers and said her those three amazing words, "You've been served."

The guys actually finished in her, not understanding. She started crying, but I just told her, all captured on video, not to come home, she doesn't live there any longer. We had three kids, all girls between the ages of 3 and 9. I was willing to fight to the death to keep them.

To cut a long story short, Becky got home 12 hours after me and found the locks were changed. She tried to get in but we refused to answer the door. Josh, my brother, found a guy to represent me whom he considered the best.

In the end, Becky got 50% of everything but the girls and our home. Oh, and my retirement. The judge gave me custody, with my ex getting to visit with them in my house for two hours each week. I waited until after the divorce was final before giving a school board member a copy of the tape. They were able to ID six teachers from their district, including my wife, and terminated them all. After a year without a job, Becky moved out of state to find another.

The girls hear from her on Christmas and birthdays. They get a card, a money and/or present, sometimes a call. None of them care. Neither do I or my second wife, whom my children adore.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WATER AND CONCRETE

makes one think of good foundations for a marriage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love You? Give Me a Fu**ing Break

There's no love here. She could care less about her husband. She only wants to party, get high, and screw, any and all takers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No

Just can’t buy a story about a pussy biker. I watch too much SOA and Mayans.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

3 stars - the pussy MC has to think about what he is going to do with the exhibitionist almost ex-wife?

The 'kicking the slut to the curb' idea should be really high on that decision tree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersggylvr@sggylvr
74 Followers
Thanks for checking out my stories and profile. I enjoy getting constructive criticism on my efforts. I tend to ignore anonymous comments, but if it makes you feel better go ahead and post anonymously. I generally don’t use an editor. I know I need one, but making these storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES