All Comments on 'Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 02'

by TeresaJ

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is pure trash, white trash maybe, but trash.

Time you thought bout ending your pain and suffering and taking the asshole you live with along for the ride. Tell you what, go out and arrange a good ole assfucking for hubby with a group of large bubbas, and have you stuff packed so that when they are thru with him you can move into a whore house and one step up the social order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Trash

Always remember, people that enjoy a story mostly don't comment on it. So don't give too much about these negative ones.

It's a hot story. Go on and give us some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ugly Story

This "writer" writes on a third grade level, showing a total lack of imagination and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well, it was something...not sure what though

I's ain't neveh hurd no white trash speeking such gude english. In other words...a big pile of excrement...mildly entertaining but you always have to wash after you're done.

ohioohioalmost 17 years ago
I don't know why

the comments you get are so hateful and negative, but I hope you'll just ignore them. Tell the story the way you want to tell it, and let the angry losers rage and cuss all they want.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

This is awfull, badley written, not belivable, not erotic, just a lot of crap. This gives white trailor trash a bad rap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well Done!

Don't take any notice of the snivelling, rude, ignorant comments posted here. Ask them if they have ever tried to write anything longer than their own name! Chances are they couldn't manage it! Keeep up the good work, your story is interesting, fun, sexy and believable. I liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I sick of these braindead reviewers

You boys should be wasting your time somewhere where someone might actually think you're smart, funny anything but stupid, rude and completely disrespectful as you are showing yourselves to be, to the authors and to others using this site.

istanbulnoiristanbulnoirover 16 years ago
trashy women are sublime

teresa's stories are fabulous and trashy women are the only modern goddessed we have.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Wow, that's a big step for her to take

a white Texas girl sucking black cock is something else. That sure leaves a lot of good ole white boys wishing for a bigger cock. Now she is for real, going to start fucking anyone Randy wants her to fuck. It's a good thing she's a big girl, she'll need to be, to take all of the cock she has coming her way. It never said who the father of the baby she is carring now is. Thanks for the hot story. I love stories about slutty married women

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Trashy is as trashy does. This is one trashy author, even for LW.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, enjoyed it going to read the series I'm in!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous