All Comments on 'Ransom Ch. 03'

by AmandaSarah

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 9 years ago
All three chapters

I've read the 3 chapters this morning and am getting into this series. I like the mix of characters that are well written and believable. Naturally chapter 3 is my favorite as I am only here for the sex.But the first two chapters allow for the build up and are worth reading. Hopefully this story continues as there is lots of potential for loads more adventure and friction as Kailee manipulates Jacob, bringing on punishment (spanking please). The burgeoning sweet romance between Nathan and is it Mia? Could be a good juxtaposition from Dom and Kailee fuck hate ouch fest.

MinxxkittenMinxxkittenover 9 years ago
Update ASAP !!!

That was amazing chapter ! Truely awesome !! Five stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job so far

You write very well and the characters seem to be fleshed out. I'm hoping you can answer a question for me

-if 10 million is nothing, why would she provoke him? I understand she's stubborn but he just threatened to rape her. The readers know he doesn't rape (apparently not) but she doesn't. It doesn't seem like a smart move, especially since she seem so violated from chapter 2.

Your story has promise; keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loving this story and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Damn that was really hot !

Enjoyed every Second of this chapter

Oh and while you are traveling why dont you draft/ Type the next chapter on your phone? Anyway You story Makes me addict and I really cannot wait for the next chapter ... Maybe shes going to take a shower ? :P

-

Mel

VictoirVictoirover 9 years ago
Question

I re- read the three chapters multiple Times but either it is me or you havent revealed

The eye and haircolor of dominic ... And I really have to know ehehe

Same for his age .. The only Information I could Filter was that one of the Trio was in his early 30 / Late 20

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Ulalalalaaaa!!!

This was hot - had to re-read all three chapters again but this story is absolutely hot!

I agree with a previous comment, tell us more about Dominic and his looks..and yes, do write about a shower scene :) and since the only thing she probably is experienced in judging by the "messing with college boys" do finally give her chance to be with a blowjob that will get Dominic to his knees! Would love to see that!!!

Anyway, favorited and cannot wait for the next update!!! Don't mean to pressure you but please hurry!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Some words got lost from my previous comment :o

...give her a chance to be dominant and get Dominic to his knees with a great blowjob.. :)

dolcezza4dolcezza4over 9 years ago

love love love this story! please write more quickly!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

I love Dominic and kailee

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
What an asshole.

But great story!! Can't wait to see how she gets back at him.

I_am_only_yoursI_am_only_yoursover 9 years ago
Hurrrrry

Honey, I literally look for new chapter every time I come on. I love this story. Please keep it up! :)

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
So happy

to read you again. I loved this chapter. Finally some rough ex. I love it the way it dont really look like a rape. Thank you Amanda.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
hi AmandaSarah..

..just wanted to ask how is the writing going? Sooooo looking forward to read the next chapter!

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahover 9 years agoAuthor
Keep your eyes peeled...

IsabellaRoggi - I submitted Chapter 4 yesterday so it should be up very soon hopefully. Enjoy! :)

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Wuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuu

CANNOT WAIT! :)

2soon2no2soon2noabout 3 years ago

I did not grade the first one, probably because I wanted more sex, but the writing was so good it drew me into Ch. 2. Then it was sexy enough that I had to grade it as a 5, and of course I kept reading.

This chapter is better than the last, but it only gets a 5 too. I hope my comment is enough of a bonus. I look forward to 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmandaSarah@AmandaSarah
439 Followers
29.04.2021 Hi lovely ones, Chasing Alex chapter 3 is now in the magical hands of Lit and will hopefully be live in time for the weekend. I'm excited with where this story is going, and just love the banter-filled chemistry between Chase and Alex so I hope you enjoy the read as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ransom Ch. 02 Previous Part
Ransom Series Info