Ransom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still live with your brothers at 18." Dominic's sentence took her by surprise. It was formed as a question, but he said it as a statement.

"Yes," she confirmed, throwing a card into the centre and continuing to drain her glass.

He looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to clarify. She let out another tiny 'hic!' before continuing.

"I don't receive any inheritance until I reach 21," she stated, as if it were obvious, "It makes sense to live there."

Dominic nodded, picking up the card she'd thrown away and setting down four sixes in front of him, "And your brother?"

He was referring to Paul. He'd received his inheritance a year ago.

"I suppose he's not ready to leave the house our parents lived in," she spoke truthfully, but there was little emotion in her voice. She'd learned to hide it well. "Besides," she added, "it's a big house; plenty of space for the three of us."

She went to take another mouthful, but found herself with an empty glass. Dominic reached over and topped it up for her.

"You won't stay there though," he said certainly, and tossed a card in the centre, leaving him with only three in his hand.

"What?" Kailee frowned at that comment.

"When you reach 21," he explained, "You won't live with your brothers."

"What makes you say that?" Kailee kept her voice calm as she collected another card from the deck, but she was inwardly fuming at the way he made assumptions about her.

"You're not the type to bask in an anguished past."

Kailee didn't want to confirm his appraisal, but it also wouldn't do her plans any good if she were to deny it. Instead, she took a large mouthful of scotch and threw out a King. Just as she'd predicted, Dominic collected the King and set it down with two others he'd had in his hand. He deposited the final card in his hand to the centre and met Kailee's eyes.

"Game," he announced.

Kailee shrugged and finished drinking what was left in her glass. "I guess I'm not much of a card player."

Dominic's lips crept upwards ever so slightly and she wondered what amused him. She knew a competitive man when she saw one; it was likely he was proud of his win even though she'd handed the game to him with a ribbon wrapped around the top. She sat up straighter against the backboard and, as she did, the motion caused her dress - still with a broken clasp thanks to the morning's proceedings - to slip down to her waist.

Although she didn't like to, Kailee knew how to use her body to her advantage. She'd first become aware of her assets when she was 16 and Paul had invited a few of his college friends over for drinks. She'd been sunbathing by the pool when she caught a few of them stealing hungry glances at her from across the courtyard. That was when she'd discovered that with an artful flutter of her eyelashes, a dazzling smile and a few meaningless words, she could have men smuggling her alcohol and sneaking her into the casino. Mira would always disapprove of these antics, of course, but Kailee was thrilled with her new method of getting what she wanted. That was until one particular college boy took her flirtatious personality a little too seriously and with a quick spike of her drink at a house party, she'd very nearly lost her virginity against her will. Nathan had also very nearly murdered the boy when he'd found him taking advantage of his almost comatose little sister in the guest room. That had been lesson enough for Kailee to stop using her body as an object of manipulation and start using her wits instead.

Unfortunately her wits hadn't been enough to manipulate this man. When she saw his eyes darken with lust at her exposed cleavage, she knew she'd chosen the winning path.

"Oh!" Kailee fumbled drunkenly at the fallen material, pulling it up to cover her chest, yet not quite hiding all that she had to offer. Dominic had stopped drinking from his glass and was now drinking in the exposed state of her upper body. It crossed her mind that he might have already had several drinks before he'd decided to visit her.

"Dominic...," his eyes left her body and she saw a struggle in his expression as he took another swig from his glass. "This morning..."

"I meant what I said," he said gruffly, the threat in his tone clear.

I'll place my hands wherever I please.

"I know," she whispered, "it's just..." she slurred her words slightly. "When you touched me like that..." Kailee brushed her hair back from her pretty face, feigning embarrassment and something else entirely...

Dominic placed his glass back on the table and moved closer to her, looking almost predatory. "What?" he urged her to finish.

"It felt..." she hesitated, moistening her lips nervously. He was inches away from her and she could smell the hint of inebriation on his breath.

"Tell me," he demanded, his hungry eyes attacking her body.

"It felt...kind of good." She whispered the last words and before she had the chance to determine whether he'd taken the bait, he was upon her.

His firm body came down hard against hers, causing her to lie flat on her back and look up at the powerful man atop her. He was God-like in the dim lighting of the room, a dark looming stature with solid arms holding her down as he examined all of her with a look of appreciation. His warm hands traced the bare sides of her body, sending shivers all through her. He released the clasp at her back, and her breasts spilled out of the cups, his eager hands finding them quickly and caressing her deliciously. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft gasp and he took that opportunity to possess her mouth with his.

Kailee had lost count of how many men she'd kissed; drunken clumsy kisses at parties, a few slow passionate ones; it didn't matter. Not one of them had felt anything like this.

Dominic kissed her roughly and possessively, his slightly stubbled jaw grazing her face intimately. His fingers were tangled in her hair, pulling slightly and drawing soft sighs from her. He nibbled at her lips and as his tongue slipped into her mouth, she caught the delightful taste of scotch on his breath. She couldn't help but meet his tongue with hers and he groaned as she bit down softly on his bottom lip.

Her legs were spread apart easily with a nudge of his knees, and his hard length began grinding into her core under layers of clothing. Kailee moaned into his mouth and she realised with horror that she was feeling just as hot and ready as he was. She was panting as he broke the kiss and he started trailing hot wet kisses down her neck and collarbone until he reached her exposed breasts.

"Oh!" she cried out as he bit gently at her nipple, causing her back to arch uncontrollably. This needed to stop before he got too carried away.

"Dominic..." she sighed, trying to avert his attention, but his mouth continued to move over her breasts. "Domin-" his hand cut her off as it came down firmly over her mouth, hushing her while his tongue flicked expertly across her nipples. She wriggled beneath him, the teasing of his tongue causing a wetness to develop between her legs. She was a writhing mess and she started panicking that she wouldn't be able to get out now that she'd worked him up so much. To her relief, his hand came off her mouth and he sat up to drag his singlet over his head, revealing a tanned chest with a ripple of muscles. His body was fascinating, emanating strength and masculinity. Kailee wanted so badly to run her hands down the trail of dark hair on his firm stomach. She inwardly cursed herself for the thoughts she was having about a man she was aiming to destroy. She reached out towards him, but the chains clinked in protest before her hands could make contact. With a loud groan of frustration, she looked up at the half naked man above her pleadingly.

"Please..." she begged, staring at him with lust-filled eyes, "I need to touch you..."

She couldn't read his dark expression as he considered her request and she felt a surge of doubt overcome her. But to her surprise, he threw her a confident smile and moved to a kneeling position above her. She could hear him unfastening the shackles and she fought the urge to laugh in triumph. You could always rely on a man to think with his dick instead of his head.

She could still feel him working at the locks when his mouth moved to her ear.

"Where are you going to touch me first?" he murmured teasingly as his fingers continued at the cuffs. His provocative tone thrilled her to the core and she fought to keep herself composed.

"Hmm," she played along, "I think I'll start..." her foot slid slowly up one of his legs until it was poised at the thick bulge in his track pants, "...here."

He growled approvingly, and then used one of his knees to push her hovering foot firmly back into the mattress.

"There's just one problem with that plan," he whispered huskily in her ear.

"And what's that?" Kailee breathed flirtatiously.

"Your poker face doesn't work on me." There was a darkness in his tone that made her stiffen. She turned her head to the side and met his ominous expression.

"What?" she pulled on her chains and to her complete horror, he'd tightened them so she couldn't even move her hands an inch.

"Acting like a whore to catch me off guard," he mused, tracing her bottom lip with his thumb, "You sure enjoy playing with fire, don't you?"

Kailee jerked her face away from him angrily. "You bastard!" she brought her knee up to meet his groin, but he was expecting the blow and caught her leg in two hands before it could reach its target.

"Now, now," he tutted, "Do I need to get someone in here to hold your legs down?"

She stilled at the threat, but her eyes remained murderous. His large hands ran up the length of her tanned leg and edged dangerously towards her lace underwear.

"Don't you dare touch me!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

Dominic raised an eyebrow in response. "You think you can get a man all worked up like that and not face the consequences?"

And with that, his thumb caught the hemmed crotch of her panties and pushed it to one side, evidently revealing her dampened state.

"Well, well," he smiled sardonically, running his thumb through her slick folds and tauntingly circling her clit. "I guess it wasn't an act after all!"

Kailee's face reddened and she squirmed against his tormenting fingers. Damn her body for responding against her will!

"Get off me!" she yelled, but instead he quickened the pace of his thumb. His other hand trailed her smooth stomach and came to gently knead her bare breasts. She squirmed under his touch, but the weight of his strong legs kept her in place.

"Stop- " she gasped as he slipped a finger inside her, causing a small ripple of pleasure to hit her core. His thumb continued to roughly stroke and tease her clit, pressing at all the right places. She could feel herself dripping over his hand and looked up in humiliation to meet his satisfied smirk. She tried frantically to get a leg free from under him but he shook his head at her warningly before slipping a second finger into her heat.

"Oh!" she cried at the full sensation, not knowing if she wanted him to stop or continue the torture. His fingers curled and her hips came off the bed seeking more.

"That's it, baby," he encouraged her as she closed her eyes and felt the start of her climax. He pinched at her swollen nub and she wriggled wildly at the sensation.

"Oh God!" Kailee practically screamed as her orgasm hit hard; a series of tremors flowing through her body. Not even her own fingers had been able to produce an orgasm that intense and she'd given up on expecting them from the college boys she fooled around with. She was so overwhelmed by the euphoria that she barely noticed Dominic's fingers hooking under the edges of her panties and sliding them down her long legs. It was only when she felt something large and firm pressing against her entrance that she opened her eyes in alarm to see that Dominic had removed his pants and was positioning himself between her legs hungrily.

"No!" she cried, but with one forceful thrust, the length of him was deep inside her, tearing through her hymen. She tried desperately to convert her yelp of pain into a cry of protest. She didn't want to give him the added glory of knowing he'd stolen her virginity, but she didn't get the chance to tell if he noticed because he was already moving intently inside her, drawing more tiny cries from her.

"Damn, you're tight," he groaned, his accent was thick and his voice heady with desire. He moved slowly at first, allowing her to adjust to his overwhelming size and she was eventually able to relax as the pain began to dissipate. With each thrust his length was buried slightly deeper into her and Kailee's breath became laboured as she felt a new kind of pleasure overcome her. When she finally let go of her thoughts and allowed a moan to escape her lips, Dominic took this as compliance and he began plunging into her at a faster rhythm. He gripped firmly onto her hips as he ground into her and she could feel his balls hitting her behind as he filled her slick channel to the hilt. His dark, savage eyes never left hers as he fucked her relentlessly, his breath ragged and expression dominant. She couldn't look away from him and at each thrust she felt a spark of pleasure run through her, sighing in content.

When her hips started to come up to meet his, he growled hungrily and, to her surprise, he pulled out of her. She looked at him with wide eyes, and made to move away from him, but he grabbed her roughly by the waist and spun her around like a rag doll so she was kneeling in an upright position, with her back to him.

"What..." she tried to look around to see what he was doing, but a large hand came gently around her neck and she kept herself silent.

"Keep still," he warned.

His other hand began stroking her damp entrance and Kailee jumped at the intensity of her swollen clit as his fingers brushed against it. She toppled over slightly at the sensation and felt Dominic re-entering her from behind. She wasn't even protesting anymore, but she barely cared as this time there was only pleasure when he slipped into her.

Her hands clenched onto her chains for support as he began moving fast and deep inside her, hitting her g-spot. He flattened his palm against her collarbone, pulling her backward to lean against his bare chest as he drove roughly into her. Kailee let her head fell back onto his shoulder, too exhausted to hold herself up. His hands were roaming her chest and then lower until she could feel her peak approaching once again.

Dominic's breath was coarse in her ear. "You want to come for me again, baby?"

She couldn't speak, but she let out a little mewl of approval.

Dominic surged violently into her and she felt the familiar wave impending. But before she could come, he pushed her forward and with a content groan, he quickly pulled out of her and released himself, hot and sticky, all over her back.

Kailee fell to her stomach breathlessly and, with a cry of frustration, she turned tiredly to Dominic, confusion clear across her flushed face. He was already standing and redressing, a smug smile on his face. She threw him a look of utter disgust.

"What?" he feigned innocence, "You think I'm going to reward you for trying to escape?"

"You son of a bitch!" Kailee was very nearly shaking in fury. "You...you raped me!"

Dominic let out a gruff laugh. "You tell yourself whatever you need to, darling," he bent down and collected her panties, tossing them at her. "But I don't recall any real protests between those moans."

Kailee reddened at the dampened state of her underwear.

"In fact," Dominic continued, "I don't think I've ever heard a woman cry out so loud in pleasure." He collected the scotch from the bedside table. "Especially," he added, throwing her a knowing look, "on her first time."

And with that, he left the room, ignoring the string of curses Kailee threw at him. Her hands were still chained to the headrest, a trail of semen running down her bare back. She had no choice but to sit there in the messy bed sheets and think of all the ways she was going to torture and kill her captor.

***

12