All Comments on 'Raping Nikki'

by HornyBiBaby03

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good and Hot

Love it..........fuck em hard and hot

wickedpghwitchwickedpghwitchover 19 years ago
amazing

this sounds like what my lover and i do, when he comes over and wakes me from sleep, to be an "unknown intruder" . God this is HOT, I think he needs to come see me tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fix Your Writing Style

This was an arousing story but if you fix your writing style, you'll get an amazing five star story. There is absolutely no reason to put 'Him' and 'Me' in front of the spoken comments. Have a little faith in your readers, I think we can manage to figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
edit

I agree with the last comment. Edit out that “him” “me” stuff and you’re on the right road. Give the reader some credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree it needed editing but....

He should have cum inside the bitch and knock her up good.

Sport7777Sport7777over 19 years ago
Good...but...

I liked your story and plot. Description was good. A little help in editing and you'll be great! I have the same problem, when I write, I get 2-3 people to "proof" read for me. Keep up the writting. I like your story lines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmmmm

Loved the story, but what the hell happened to the ending, just plopped down on the bed and that was it....needs just a little more to the ending!!

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingabout 16 years ago
Awkward

Putting Him- and Me- in front of each statement is unneeded and seems strange, more like a script than a story. Over all the writing quality is quite good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous