Rational Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a sound between a groan and a whimper, before smoothing his lips against hers again. He pulled away and his fingers stayed on her face, sweeping across her plump lips. She licked them again, the way she had when he was jerking off.

She propped her head on a pillow, motioning for him to come to her. Henry knelt over her and pumped his cock for a moment before Mara sucked it into her mouth. He felt her tongue sliding along the head. It ran up the underside of his dick and lapped at the precum that gathered. Mara gave it one voracious suck and he bucked into her mouth, feeling the smooth skin of her throat. He pumped once, twice, feeling her gag and choke on him before pulling back.

"Again," Mara demanded.

That one word triggered a reaction Henry never experienced. He clutched her hair in his fist, driving his dick into her waiting mouth. Mara swallowed and gagged again, digging her nails into the flesh of his ass. That combination of soap and earth filled her nostrils. It was the taste in her mouth. She loved it. She tried to hold him there, but Henry pulled away, leaving Mara to pant for air.

Looking down at her, seeing the spit on her lips and hearing her ragged breathing, Henry felt that first itch of an orgasm about to pull him under.

He growled a slew of curses as she took him in her hand, guiding her back into her mouth.

Suck, pump, swallow, pump. Her free hand alternated between squeezing his balls and teasing his ass. The quiver of an oncoming orgasm hit him harder. His balls tightened in her hand; he felt his blood drain toward the suction of her mouth. Then he felt her moan around him. He felt the slight scrape of her teeth against him.

Henry shouted his release; his dick throbbed with each spurt of come that emptied into her mouth. With her fist, Mara sealed the sticky liquid from escaping, swallowing all of it.

He collapsed down next to her, pulling her flush against him. His mouth latched onto hers and he tasted himself. Their lips parted and Mara rested against Henry's chest.

"I'm sorry I grabbed you like that," he said, massaging her scalp where he'd gripped her.

"I didn't mind." Mara guided his fingers to her cunt. He felt how wet she was and smirked. Full of surprises, this one.

"Do you like it rough?"

There was a loud crack as Henry's hand smacked Mara's ass. She yelped. The surprise of his attack shocked her more than the slight sting of her ass. She kissed his neck, trailing up to his lips.

Her delectable kiss was the perfect distraction. Mara tugged his bottom lip between her teeth, biting. She found a nipple and pinched it roughly. He snarled over Mara's giggling. Victory!

"Do you?" She quipped, grinning.

Henry laid Mara on her back. "You better be nice to me."

Mara's quick retorted died on her tongue when she felt his index finger circle her clit. She closed her eyes, ready to fall into the ecstasy of his fingers inside of her.

A few moments passed and nothing happened. As soon as she opened her eyes and met his gaze, Henry sunk two fingers deep inside her pussy. Mara gasped and arched into his hand.

The heat of his skin upon hers and the slack-jawed awe with which he watched her shot jolts of desire straight to her pussy.

More. God, she wanted more of this. She needed more of this. How had she staved off her desire for him for this long? How long would she be able to go without it? Mara's thoughts drifted back to the argument she'd been having with herself over how they would survive college apart.

Will he fuck someone else...or forget about me?

As he watched her expression change, her thoughts became more and more transparent. Of course she wasn't focused on his fingers inside her or his steel erection pressing against her thigh. The deepening crease of her brow only meant one thing-she was going into worry mode.

He pulled his fingers almost completely out and stopped. When it became clear that this wasn't a momentary pause, Mara opened her eyes.

"What?" she whined, trying to force his fingers back inside. He freed them from the warmth of her pussy.

"Stop thinking."

"I wasn't," she lied, clenching his hand between her thighs so that he couldn't get too far away.

She tugged him down for a kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth as their lips met. The swirl of her tongue made his dick jump. Momentarily, he was derailed with flashbacks of that tongue against his rod. But he got the hint. She didn't want to talk about whatever it was just yet. The least he could do was make her forget about it.

"Focus on this." The pad of his index finger teased her clit from its hood. Mara's eyelids fluttered as he applied pressure to the little nub. He felt her thighs part wider to allow him greater access.

"You look so fucking sexy right now."

Mara moaned, slamming her eyes shut as his fingers speared into her-a few quick, deep strokes that caused spots to dance behind her eyes.

"Look at me."

Her chocolate eyes focused on his emerald ones. Her heart skipped a beat before racing in her chest. She couldn't pinpoint why his stare made her react this way, but at this particular moment she didn't care.

"Keep them open," he ordered.

Henry rubbed her clit before sinking his fingers back inside. He leveraged the full strength of his arm into driving his fingers in as deep as they'd go. Mara met his pace, arching her hips in time with his penetration. Mara groped any part of him she could get her hands on- his back, his stomach that jumped when she traced his belly button. The simmer of her body rose to a boil as Henry mercilessly alternated between rubbing her g-spot and digging his thick fingers into her. Mara gave up groping him to grip his shoulders. A steady chant of 'fuck' coming from her mouth egged him on.

How did she make a curse sound like a prayer?

She pinched her nipple, tugging the pebbled skin, and felt Henry bite the other. Her muscles clamped down on his fingers and Mara cried his name as she started to come. Slick come gathered on his fingers as she pumped her hips against his hand. He stroked in time with each pulsing contraction of her pussy, not letting up until she locked his hand in a vice. She still hadn't squirted, but if this was the constellation prize, she'd take it gladly.

Henry rolled Mara on top of him. He propped himself against the headboard, taking one nipple in his mouth and the other between his fingers. The sheath of her pussy lips bumped against his cock and it reacted of its own volition, sliding against her, seeking refuge in her channel. With her tucked into the cradle of his lap, they writhed against one another, delaying in sweet torture the moment to come. They humped against one another, his tool scraping against her clit and slipping along her opening.

Mara heard the pop of a top and felt Henry's hand fumbling between them. She looked down to see that he was spreading lube over his cock.

"Just in case," he said before kissing her full lips. It was more reassuring than erotic, but it still had that edge that made her dizzy.

"Thanks," she said, breathlessly. Mara took his tool in her hand, guiding it toward her. His weeping head pressed against her and she was hit with the enormity of this moment. When she looked up, Henry's eyes were already trained on her.

"You sure about this, M?"

The strain of his body, the tension in his muscles, his clear yearning for her, made her sure. The burn of her flesh stretching around him made her gasp. The tremble of her thighs gave her away.

Henry's hands came to her hips, aiding her descent. He watched each flicker of emotion on her face-the nerves and desire. With eyes never leaving his, Mara pressed herself down onto him. The feel of his hands on her back soothed her; his sharp intake of breath urged her on. Still they kept their eyes on one another. After what seemed like a lifetime, he bottomed out inside of her. At least she thought he had, until he tucked his hips under, impaling her further.

Mara whimpered, going stiff on top of him.

"I'm sor-sorry," he choked out. Henry's entire body tensed as he resisted the urge to bury himself inside her.

"Maybe if you didn't have such a fat dick, we wouldn't be having this problem," Mara grumbled.

Looking at her serious and determined expression, hearing the accusing tone in her voice, Henry couldn't help but chuckle.

"Not such a problem for me, love."

His lips grazed the side of her neck, sending a shiver through her that settled between her legs. Henry tightened his grip on her hips at the feel of her tight cunt grabbing him so deliciously. He kissed her there again, loving that pulsing, wet grasp.

Mara levied herself away from him before sliding back down at such a slow pace Henry broke out in a light sweat. When Mara circled her hips, he slammed his eyes shut, panting. She smirked.

"Seems like a bit of a problem for you."

Mara rocked and bounced against him. Henry's hands on her hips followed her movements, pulling her tighter to him or holding her still as he pumped into her. She shoved him down onto his back, leaning over him to leverage her body against his. Henry snaked his fingers between them to rub her clit.

The light flutter of her muscles around him grew increasingly stronger. Henry watched Mara's breasts jiggle and bounce as she rode him, saw her arms shaking. He couldn't hold out.

"Mara..." he warned. She rose and her muscles pulled at him. She slammed down, taking him back inside. That roughness and the suction of her pussy trying to milk him set him off. A shudder ran through him as the first spurt of come ejected from his body. Henry shouted, digging into her thighs and pumping up into her as he emptied himself.

He finally relaxed under her. The exertive red of his skin faded, replaced by a warmer flush. Henry finally opened his eyes. Mara didn't look disgusted or upset that he'd come before she did. It was a look of awe.

"Wow."

Slowly, her lips quirked into a self satisfied little grin. She reveled in her ability to make him lose himself, to make him come like that. She trailed her fingers along his chest and the thin trail of hair below his navel. Her thighs tightened around his hips, her pussy pulsed around his deflating cock.

Damn, he was hungry for her. He felt himself inside of her, felt his come inside of her, but that wasn't enough. It hit him that it would never be enough. He couldn't imagine not wanting her, not needing her. He hadn't planned for this. Something in his body registered that fight or flight should kick in. He went rigid under her, his heart beat rapidly in his chest.

"What's wrong?" Mara asked, alarmed. "What is it?"

He shook his head, kissing her. Mara squealed when he flipped her onto her back, kissing his way down her body. There was no way he could tell her.

He parted her thighs, drawn to the sight of his come trickling from her pussy. Again, his mouth watered and he dragged Mara to the edge of the bed. When Henry leaned forward, she slammed her legs closed.

"What are you doing?"

The bravery he mustered to utter his next words were spurred by his embarrassment to say what he really wanted to say.

"Can I eat you out right now?"

Mara pulled a face. "You want to eat your come out of my pussy?"

And chew. And suck. And lick.

"Please, M."

~ ~ ~

His cum was the first thing he tasted. It was thick, salty. As he chewed at her, his heady flavor gave way to the taste of her sweet essence.

Goddamn...this is wonderful,he thought, pillaging her with his tongue.

Mara's squeal was muffled by her thighs, but he got the hint when she began trembling beneath him. He curled his tongue around her clit. His tongue worked in earnest, trapping and battering the hardening little nub. Mara's nails dug into the sheets as her wails filled the room.

Henry felt the impulse to press a finger against her ass hole. The fact that he touched her where she'd never been touched sparked a surrender of control to him and her body's wild hunger. She ground her pussy on his face, numb to everything except that prickling peak of pleasure. Henry's finger slipped past her puckered sphincter. Mara squirted on his tongue. He lapped up the liquid as it streamed into his mouth. Her body jerked and jolted in an overload of pleasure, but he was having none of it. His finger continued to violate her ass, grazing that thin barrier of skin that separated it from her pussy. His rough tongue abused the spot from the other side, drawing out her orgasm until she was a whimpering, twitching mess. Mara tasted blood when she bit her lip to stop the slew of cries that poured from her mouth.

Her trembling exhaustion was the complete opposite of his sudden determined urgency. His dick was harder than it had ever been in his life.

Henry quickly repositioned them, settling on top of her. Mara knotted her hands in the sheets as he sunk into her.

"Wait," Mara begged. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she tried to leverage her body away from him. Henry slowed his pace, allowing her time to breathe.

He kissed her. One gentle kiss that made her catch fire and flame up, but she was too stimulated. Her entire body was one pulsing nerve. But he was too cunning, too charming, so in tune with her body. Henry pulled out. His lips trailed kisses across her skin. His soft, warm lips trailed along her inner thighs-a peace treaty, a white flag. It was disorienting.

He smiled and it was so charming and sweet, like his body wasn't wet with sweat and pussy juice, like the air wasn't dank with the smell of sex and come. He leaned down, his face hovering over hers. For some reason, Mara remembered the first time she saw those eyes. Mesmerizing, she'd thought, but harmless. How she'd believed that was beyond her. Those eyes were the means by which he dazed her, rendered her vulnerable.

Her face tingled with the feeling of being hairs away from his. Henry nuzzled his nose against hers before capturing her mouth in a kiss that started their hearts racing again. Mara only recognized that she'd gotten wetter and parted her legs when he was sliding forward to the hilt. Her muscles fought against his entry, still spasming from aftershocks of Mara's last orgasm. He took his time sliding back into the swollen furnace of her pussy. The pillow he propped under her aligned them perfectly. They stayed like that for a while, completely still. Filling and being filled. Henry licked and nibbled Mara's neck and she slowly relaxed under him. When she started wiggling against him, Henry knew she was ready.

He rolled his hips; his pelvis rubbed against her clit. Then he slid his arms under hers, hooking his hands over her shoulders.

Henry's first jut forward caught Mara off guard. He watched her arch and cry out. The direct contact of his dick and that rough patch of nerves stunned her. Stars danced in front of her eyes as she absorbed the strength of each rough thrust.

She clawed and tore at his back in her passion. A chill ran down her spine as she looked up and saw the animal hunger in his eyes. She wanted to come for him, to run from him, to fuse their bodies together so it'd always be like this.

"Don't you want to come for me again?"

Henry slowed his staggering pace to emphasize his words with a few deep strokes.

Mara's response came in the gasp of his name on her lips.

He focused his eyes on those lips, bruised from their kisses. Every one of her attempts to put space between them, to give herself room to recover, only served as leverage for Henry to pull her back to him. She bared her teeth at one particularly deep thrust, rolling her hips and squeezing him with her inner muscles. Their eyes met and he saw this wild glint that he'd never seen in her before. He tightened his grip on her shoulders and started thrusting in earnest, swinging against her body. He was positive he was hurting her, but her legs were a vice around him now. Her muscles started twitching sporadically, desperately close to orgasm.

Mara tried to match his thrusts, but her hips had a mind of their own, moving in a rhythm-less dance in her blind quest to reach release.

Henry was monstrous. His hair matted with sweat. The flame of the candles seemed drawn to him, shrouding him in their wild, flickering heat. The burning rapture of aching in his chest was liberated in the staggering vigor of his hips. With each heaving breath, his nose filled with the maddening scent of Mara. The shriek of his name from her lips only fueled it. In that moment he'd kill for her, even destroy himself for her. Her slick, sweaty thighs clutched tighter over his shoulders. Henry watched her strain to reach that point. She fucked him back, squeezing his cock inside her with such strength that he felt his nut rising. Henry willed himself not to come as he heard a keening noise rise from her throat.

She was so close. He growled, fighting the vice grip of her pussy.

"You gonna to come for me babe? Are you gonna squirt all over my cock like you squirted on my tongue?"

He grabbed a bouncing tit, pinching her tight little nipple.

Her entire body shook violently.

"Fucking come on it." The low timbre, the rumble of his voice, set her off.

For one moment there was nothing. Mara went rigid, feeling weightless while the density of his body pressed her into the bed. Her mouth opened and there was no sound. She gasped-a desperate vacuum of noise. For one moment Mara imploded. Nerves short-circuited. Her body was on fire. Her toes curled and her fingers dug into his biceps. The skin peeled from his arms, folding under the scrape of her nails. This pinpoint of time lasted for ages, bridging the gap of euphoria and pain.

And then there was gushing, cursing, screaming, crying flesh. The sound of their wet bodies slapping against one another was obscene, but coupled by her cries and his moans it became the melody of their lovemaking. Mara's come soaked his dick and balls. It drenched the sheets and mattress.

Henry clung to her as he surrendered to his own release. He'd never had an out of body experience, but right now his only tether to the world was this woman beneath him. With each pulse of blood through his veins, his head swam. His come filled and overflowed. Sweat dripped from his hair, falling onto her skin, mixing with her own sheen of sweat.

He saw Mara's lips moving, knew she was crying out, saying something, but the words were lost on him in the sublimity of his orgasm. Later, he'd replay this moment in his head, but not to try to recall what she'd said. What mattered was the look of pure ecstasy on her face. And he decided that if she spoke nothing but tongues and his name for the rest of her life he'd be more than happy with that.

Mara's body jerked as the high tapered down. Their bodies tremored and melted together. Mara unhooked her thighs from his shoulders, but kept him locked between her thighs. Henry rested his head against her shoulder. The warmth of his breath against her neck came in shaky puffs. The lub dub of his heart coursed through him and he felt each beat mirroring Mara's own.

Henry pressed his lips to the pulse at her throat, lulled by it. He rolled them onto their sides, finally slipping out of her. They lay like that for a while.

What will happen now?Henry thought.

I can't just pretend this hasn't happened. And I'm not giving this up.

"Mara?"

She mumbled against the crook of his arm, half asleep. He'd take that as an acknowledgement.

"Mara, what are we gonna do?"

She said nothing, but tensed in his arms.

12