Ray's Ring Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she sensed Ray was done, Ellen broke lip contact with him. She left a short string of kisses trailing to his ear. "Now, sir, if you would......OMIGOD, Ray, they're here, in town!!" Before she had finished speaking, Ray sensed the danger and conveyed it to the other people on the farm. At the same time, he created a telepathic mask, so no mental energy beyond the normal escaped the house.

"What do you see?" He asked her.

"Oh, my! I can read their thoughts. They have Harry with them. He was in a bar in Orcutville, complaining about you and how you had controlled his mind. They heard him talking and convinced him to show them how to find you. They're in a car headed this way, just leaving the village."

"You," he said, punctuating each word with a kiss, 'are' 'one' 'lovely' 'lady' 'and' 'I''adore' 'you!'

He turned to Beth and swept her into his arms, kissing her deeply, but without passion. "When we have more time, I'll fuck you silly, but this has to be done first. I just made you a doctor, adept style. Go talk to Diane about it. It's like what I did for Ellen, but a whole lot more. I also made you an interrogator, which will come second to your duties as a healer. I may need you to work on our guests with Amy later.