Re-acquianted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol had succeeded in getting me erect by then. "If that only goes in one woman, "Carol said, "We ought to get it in her."

Carol got on top of me. She reached behind herself and took my dick in her hand. As she slid down my body, she guided me into her. Any thoughts of Terry Cole completely left my mind.

Fortunately, Terry's attention was soon diverted. Cleared of the allegation of having sex with a student, Terry was reinstated as a teacher and coach. In early August, the school sent her to a multi-day conference for volleyball coaches in the state capital. While she was there, she met a guy who coached at a large high school about twenty miles north of the city we lived near.

As Terry told the story later, the guy, Brandt Williams, invited her for a drink one evening during the conference. Terry was never very guarded about what she said and she told him how she had started going nude at Carol's that summer and how much she enjoyed it. That induced Brandt to admit that he learned to play volleyball initially while going to clothing optional resorts with his family when he was young. As teachers and coaches, Brandt and Terry both had to be very low-key about their nudism. Finding someone of the opposite sex in the same situation turned out to be a good foundation for building a relationship.

Terry kept coming to Carol's to go nude almost every weekend. Soon, Brandt was coming with her. Brandt turned out to be a pretty decent guy and was, according to Carol, physically attractive. I was relieved that Terry had hooked up with someone and stopped flirting with me. Terry can be very sexy at times and I had feared that I might give in to temptation.

When the weather cooled to the point that we could no longer use the beach, we reverted to our Friday night hot tub parties. Stephanie, Mike, Terry, and Brandt almost always came. Often some combination of Yvonne, Will, Kim, and Peter also showed up. It was at one of these parties that Stephanie and Mike announced that they were getting married in early December. I was drafted to be a groomsman and Stephanie asked Carol to be a bridesmaid.

Stephanie and Mike's wedding was nice, but very normal. As I was dancing with Carol during the reception, I asked her what she thought of the wedding.

"It's nice," Carol replied. "But ours, when it happens, will be very different," she added with a devilish grin.

Christmas presented a challenge because I wanted to get Carol something nice. After discussions with Stephanie and Terry, I had a necklace made. It mimicked a very old style with several rows of stones making an inverted triangle. For the stones, I chose diamonds alternating with Carol's birth stone. It looked great to me, but cost an obscene amount. I hoped to hell that Carol would like it.

Fortunately, the necklace was a hit. However, I think that I got the greater gift. Carol put it on as soon as she opened it. Nude but for the necklace, Carol looked unbelievably beautiful and sexy. The bottom stone, a diamond, hung between her breasts just a bit above her nipples. A little later, Carol gave me another present. While I had enjoyed that gift many times before, it was always special.

For the second year running, Carol and I hosted our Nude Year's Party at Carol's house. Stephanie and Mike, Terry and Brandt, Yvonne and Will, Kim and Peter, and Laura and Ralph came. Terry's sister Sherri, who was moving back to the area to help take care of their aging parents, also came. I understood that Sherri's partner Leann had decided to stay in Pittsburgh. This year there was no hesitation: everyone stripped naked as soon as they arrived.

The previous year, we had celebrated the actual change of year with blow jobs. We were a bit more restrained this time. As soon as the ball had dropped in Times Square, the women all lined up. The men each went down the line and shared a nude hug with each of the women. Of course, we had all been drinking a bit, so inhibitions were lowered and the body contact frequently went beyond just a hug. Stephanie hugged me with one arm while she cupped my balls with her other hand. Sherri kissed me. Terry, next in line in front of Carol, stroked my dick several times. Carol was last in line and I was semi-hard from Terry's stroking.

"I see that Terry got you almost ready," Carol laughed. Carol used her fingers on my small head to get me very hard. As we hugged tightly, she let me slip into her for just a moment. It was a tease, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Sherri, Kim, Peter, Laura, and Ralph left not long after mid-night. Stephanie and Mike, Terry and Brandt, and Yvonne and Will stayed. I have to admit that we started drinking a bit more. Carol found a CD of big band music and put it on. "Everyone dance," she announced, "but not with your regular partner."

I found myself dancing nude with Yvonne, my colleague from the law firm. Yvonne was shorter than I am. As we danced, she rubbed her nipples slowly across my abdomen. That was nice. Yvonne was, and is, an attractive woman. Glancing around, I saw Carol dancing in a tight embrace with Mike.

When the Glenn Miller song ended, Carol paused the CD player and we all broke for a drink. When a Duke Ellington tune started up, Terry grabbed my hand and led me into the part of Carol's living room that we had cleared as a dance floor. I put one arm around Terry's upper back and the other around the small of her bare back.

"Oh no!" Terry said, smiling. She took both on my hands and placed them on her bare ass and then put her hands on mine. "That's better," Terry said. "Now we hold tight." She pulled me tightly to her so I did the same. Terry is only slightly shorter than me so my dick was tight against her trim landing strip. Terry's firm bare breasts were smashed into my chest. As we danced, Terry said, "This feels very good. Harry, you feel very good." I had to admit that holding Terry that tightly with no clothes between us did feel very good.

It was probably around 3:00 a.m. when Will said, "Damn. I'm not sure that we should drive home."

"No problem," Stephanie said loudly. "Carol has two big beds. We'll just stay here, two couples per bed." We all agreed that was an appropriate course of action and had another drink.

We were all getting fatigued and the party wound down soon after we had settled on sleeping arrangements. Stephanie and Mike took the bed in the guest bedroom with Yvonne and Will. Terry and Brandt joined Carol and me in Carol's bed.

I had not had enough to drink that I could not get it up. Carol began stroking me in her special way as soon as we got into her bedroom. When I was hard, Carol playfully pushed me onto the bed on my back. Carol got on top of me and guided my dick into her pussy. Carol laid her head on my chest.

"You guys are going to fuck in front of us?" Terry asked.

"No," Carol replied, "we just like to sleep this way sometimes."

Terry shrugged. She and Brandt got into bed with us.

It sounds strange, but both Carol and I always slept very well when we slept with me in her. I usually stayed in her all night, which is a lot nicer than it may sound. I did stay in her that night.

I was awakened the next day by the sounds of Terry and Brandt getting out of bed. Carol was still asleep on top of me, so I didn't move. I heard Carol's bedroom door open and close. A few moments later, I heard it open again. I heard movement and Terry whispering, "You've got to see this."

I opened one eye to see Terry, Brandt, Stephanie, Mike, Yvonne, and Will standing at the foot of Carol's bed. They had a great view of Carol's bare ass on top of me with her legs on both sides of me, and my dick in Carol's pussy.

Stephanie, never one to be quiet, said in full voice, "That is so sweet!"

I felt Carol move. She raised her beautiful head and looked in my eyes. "Busted?" she asked.

"Busted," I replied.

"Oh well," Carol said and rolled off of me.

Carol and I were lying on the bed on our backs, fully exposed to our friends. "I am so impressed with you guys," Stephanie said. I looked at my colleague Yvonne. She winked.

The eight of us had coffee, nude. Then our friends dressed and left. Carol and I agreed that the Nude Year's Party was a great way to start the year.

As I think I have mentioned previously, one of Carol's attributes is that, like me, she is a football fan. We spent that New Year's Day watching college bowl games. Fixing dinner was my responsibility and I had dinner timed to be ready at half-time of the Rose Bowl.

I walked into the den to tell Carol that dinner was ready. Lying naked on the couch, Carol looked so very desirable. Carol looked up at me with a very thoughtful expression. "Harry, you remember that you said several months ago that it was until death do us part?"

"Yes," I replied warily.

"And I told you that I just wasn't ready to get married yet?" she asked

"You did," I replied.

Carol's face broke into a huge smile. "I'm ready."

I do not possess the words to describe what I felt when I heard Carol say that. I quickly went to the couch, knelt down, and took Carol's hand. "Carol Carr," I said, "Will you do me the great honor and give me the greater pleasure of marrying me?"

Carol laughed. "Of course I will," she said. "There's one thing: can we get married as we are right now?"

"Naked?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yeah," Carol replied.

"I think that would be most appropriate," I responded.

I got onto the couch beside Carol. We started kissing and fondling. Soon, we were pretty worked up. Carol slid down so that she was lying flat on the couch. I got on top of her and let her guide my dick into her. As I started my thrusts, Carol said, "Slowly Harry. I want this fuck to last a long time." We had a late, cold dinner and missed the second half of the Rose Bowl.

Organizing a nude wedding was more difficult in our part of the country than I initially expected. While we finally found a woman pastor of a very progressive congregation north of the City to officiate, we could not use her church. In fact, no facility was willing to lease to us once they learned that we intended a nude wedding. We were left with no alternative but to have the wedding in Carol's backyard, which was ok, and to have it in warm weather.

Things did come together. We rented a tent and material to make a temporary dance floor. Carol's client and friend Laura connected us to a small band to play the wedding and reception. Through Stephanie, we found a caterer.

The final question was who would be nude and who would be clothed. Carol and I would, of course, be nude. Carol had asked Terry and Stephanie to be her bridesmaids. Both agreed and both volunteered to go nude. That put some pressure on Mike and Brandt to serve as my groomsmen and to do so nude, to which they finally agreed.

After much discussion, the six of us decided that we would be the only ones nude for the wedding. As Terry put it, "Being naked with everyone else dressed for a wedding will be hot as hell." Anyone who wished to would be free to strip off for the reception. Then, Stephanie suggested a change.

"I agree," Stephanie said, "both that it will be sexy to be naked when almost everyone else is dressed. I also agree that people should be free to go nude at the reception. I think, however, that Carol and Harry should get a first dance in the nude before we let the guests undress. That should be fun for them."

Carol replied, "I like it, but it doesn't seem entirely fair to you guys. What if Harry and I start the first dance nude? We'll get the band to play a long number. About half-way through, you guys come out and finish the dance with us, nude. Then we'll let the guests undress. How does that sound?"

We all agreed that Carol's idea sounded like fun. The last issue was invitations. Between us, Carol and I came up with close to 200 people to invite. To avoid unpleasantness, we also had to let people know that they were being invited to a nude wedding. The invitation that went out said that the wedding party would be nude for the ceremony and that clothing was optional at the reception. That raised the question of whether Carol and I sent invitations to our respective clients. Carol opted to send invitations to most of her good clients. I sent invitations to very few, but did invite my whole office.

We ended up with enough RSVPs that we had to pay one of Carol's neighbors to let people park on their property and walk to Carol's house. That was the only available solution, but it was not optimal because our wedding day turned out to be quite warm and people had to walk uphill on Carol's driveway. I think that it did encourage a few more people to undress for the reception.

The six of us in the wedding party were getting ready in Carol's house. Stephanie had taken charge, inspecting each of us to make sure that pubic hair was trimmed or shaven and that nothing was sticking to any of our asses. Just after 1:00 p.m., we heard the band start with a version of the wedding march.

Brandt, Mike, and I walked out of Carol's house and took our places under the arch that had been erected in Carol's back yard. A moment later, Stephanie came out, followed by Terry and then Carol. Carol always looks beautiful, especially when she is nude. However, she looked extraordinary that day. Her lightly tanned skin caught he afternoon sun in a way that made her seem to glow.

I have to say that it was a wonderful feeling to be standing completely naked in front of about a hundred clothed friends, colleagues, and clients. I don't recall ever feeling as completely exposed as I did that day. I had a sense of enjoying a special privilege: being naked with my entire body exposed while almost everyone else had to wear clothes. The look on Carol's face told me that she was enjoying the experience as well.

The wedding ceremony was actually very short. Carol and I committed to each other for life, no matter what. We each put a wedding ring on the other's finger. Those rings were the only items we would wear all that day. The ceremony ended with the best part: a tight naked hug and kiss with Carol in front of all of our friends.

Following the ceremony, everyone moved to the large tent that had been put up a few yards away for the reception. As soon as the band was set-up, it started a long, slow number. Carol led me out onto the dance floor. We hugged each other tightly and began to dance. While a large number of people were watching us, I was aware of only one: Carol. Holding her bare body against mine felt so good and right. We kissed and kissed. Despite the audience, we got a little playful: I sucked Carol's nipples while she had a hand gently playing with my balls. The trance was broken when I became aware of Stephanie and Mike and Terry and Brandt coming onto the dance floor as we had agreed beforehand. The three couples finished the dance and received applause from the guests.

Once the first dance was done, Stephanie stepped over to the microphone set up for the band. "Ladies and gentlemen," she announced gleefully, "we invite all of you to take off your clothes and enjoy the reception." A surprising number of people did strip. Perhaps it was the heat or, perhaps, we had set a good example.

A few songs later, the band started another slow number. Terry came up to me and asked me to dance. I followed her out onto the floor. My opinion of Terry had changed completely in the last year, and I was more relaxed around her now that she had a seemingly deep relationship with Brandt. Consequently, I was able to simply enjoy holding and dancing with a very attractive naked woman whom I'd known for about twenty years.

As the song neared its end, Terry gave me a kiss. "I'm so happy for you and Carol," Terry said, "I owe both of you a lot."

"What do you owe us?" I asked.

Terry smiled. "I'm stark naked in the middle of about a hundred people, some of whom I know and some of whom are complete strangers. I stood naked in front of all of them while you and Carol were married. This has been a fantastic experience for me. Without your influence, I'd still be trapped in my clothes. Thank you." Terry kissed me again.

The reception, of course, lasted several hours. By 8:00 p.m., however, everyone had left except Stephanie and Mike and Terry and Brandt. We were all a little fatigued. Carol's hot tub seemed like the perfect option.

We were all sitting in the tub talking about nothing much until Terry asked, "Carol, Harry, when are you going to consummate the marriage?"

Stephanie chimed in, "By ancient tradition, you are supposed to have witnesses. You've got four witnesses right here" Stephanie giggled.

Carol looked at me with one of her naughty expressions. Softly, she said, "What the hell? They're good friends."

Carol led me out of the tub. We toweled each other off and Carol started stroking my dick. Once I was hard, she grasped my dick and led me to a chaise on her patio. Carol lay down on the chaise on her back with her legs spread. I got on top of her and slid my dick in. In my ear, Carol whispered "Slowly, Harry. Very slowly."

Making love to Carol is always a very special experience. Her already stunning face becomes infinitely more beautiful during sex. The feel of her is beyond what I know words to describe. Her skill is using her pelvic muscles to stimulate me is extraordinary. Once I entered Carol, I was never in a hurry to get done.

I hadn't heard them get out of the tub, but I became aware that Stephanie, Mike, Terry, and Brandt were standing around the chaise watching Carol and me make love. Tentatively at first and then with growing confidence, the four of them began touching us. It sounds kinky as I write this, but, at the time, it was very natural and tender. Felling hands on my bare ass and watching Stephanie kiss Carol's forehead enhanced the experience tremendously.

After a long magical time, Carol whispered, "Now, make me come!" I began thrusting into her more forcefully as Carol gripped me tightly. Our friends stood back. Eventually, Carol locked her legs very tightly around me and began to spasm and moan. I could feel myself getting ready to explode, and then I did. I came so hard that my vision went blurry for an instant. During that instant, I heard Carol's scream. That and the convulsions I felt in her body reassured me that I had succeeded in making Carol come. As we calmed down, I stayed in her. We kissed and kissed.

As I regained awareness of my surroundings beyond Carol, I heard Terry say "Wow! That is the most loving thing I've ever seen." Odd as it may sound, I was very glad that our friends had shared that experience with us.

I finally stood up and helped Carol up out of the chaise. Stephanie immediately pushed Mike, who already had a hard-on, onto his back on the chaise and then mounted him. As Stephanie rode Mike, first Terry and then Terry and Carol began running their hands over Mike's bare chest.

Stephanie looked at Brandt and me and said, "Don't leave me alone guys." Brandt leaned down and cupped Stephanie's left breast. I began playing with her right nipple. The attention seemed to stimulate Stephanie more. I had difficulty keeping a hand on her as she rode Mike more violently. Stephanie reached out and grabbed Brandt's dick with her left hand and mine with her right. As she came, Stephanie squeezed me so hard that it hurt, but it was a good pain.

When Stephanie and Mike got off of the chaise, Terry went over to Brandt. She kissed him and said "Our turn." Terry lay down on her back. Brandt mounted her. As they made love, Stephanie and Carol started stroking Brandt's back while Mike and I knelt down on each side of the chaise and kissed Terry up and down the sides of her legs, ass, and torso. We backed off as the first spasms suggested Terry was getting ready to have her orgasm.