Re-acquianted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making love to our partners in front of the other two couples was, believe it or not, a bonding experience. All six of us felt much closer to the others. It seemed perfectly natural later that all six of us would crowd into the same bed. Carol has laughed many times over the years about how we spent our wedding night naked in bed with two other couples. It sounds strange when you say it, but it seemed very right at the time.

My bosses, Ross Wilhoit and Marie Longmaier, generously gave me a month for our honeymoon. Although, Marie laughingly added that "Knowing you two, I want to see a lot of pictures when you get back."

Much of the honeymoon was standard vanilla tourism, in London, Edinburgh, and Paris. We mixed nude and clothed tourism by going to the FKK beach at Wannsee in Berlin, nuding in the Englischer Garten in Munich, and spending a couple of days mainly in the nudity-mandatory coed sauna-land at the baths in Baden-Baden. Some of our trip was exclusively nude, such as the five days at Cap d'Agde.

The highlight of the honeymoon, however, occurred at a clothing optional resort on the Adriatic in Croatia. It was a very pleasant place with hills, trees, a breath-taking view of the sea and no clothes required anywhere.

The resort had acquired a slight reputation for holding a nude beauty contest each year, but that was not scheduled during our stay. However, as Carol and I walked by the main office our first full day at the resort, we saw a sign outside in several languages. The English read "Couples' Contest."

"What do you think that the "Couples' Contest' is?" Carol asked me.

"I have no idea," I replied.

"Let's find out," Carol said as she opened the door to the office.

The young man inside at the counter did not speak any language which we spoke. After a few minutes of utterly failed communication attempts, he went in the back. A slightly plump young woman with short blonde hair came out. In a voice that sounded to me of London, she said, "Hi. I'm Betty. What can I do for you?"

"What is the 'Couples' Contest' that is on the sign outside?" Carol asked.

"Are you familiar with our beauty contest?" Betty asked. I was a little, but kept quiet. Carol shook her head negatively.

Betty smiled. "Well, every year we have, basically, a nude beauty contest for women. It has become quite popular and draws a large crowd. The bosses thought that it would be interesting to try the basically the same thing with couples."

"Really!" Carol exclaimed.

"Yes," Betty responded. "It is Friday night at the amphitheater, and we've already had five couples sign up to compete."

"What are the couples expected to do?" Carol asked.

"All the couples will go onstage dressed," Betty explained. "Marie, our MC, will introduce them to the crowd one couple at a time. They'll walk around the stage to let the audience get a look at them in their clothes. Hopefully, that will get the audience interested in staying around to see them without any clothes. After all the couples have been introduced, they will go backstage, take off their clothes, and wrap themselves in towels. Our band will be playing onstage while the couples do that. When everyone is ready, they will all come back onstage. One at a time, the couples will do a short dance during which they will take off their towels. We want the towels off pretty early. The whole point of the thing is for the audience to see our couples nude. After everyone has gotten nude, our judges will vote for the couple they liked best and a second place couple. The winners get 75 Euro and second place gets 50 Euro."

"What kind of dance are the couples expected to do?" Carol asked.

"That is really up to them," Betty answered. "So long as they don't actually fuck onstage, we don't really care. It will have to be simple because there won't be any time to rehearse with the band. Whatever the couple thinks the audience and the judges will like. I suppose that it should probably be something that shows both partners off."

Carol gave me one of her looks. "Want to try it?" she asked. I could tell that Carol did want to do it, and it sounded like a lot of fun.

"Sure," I said.

"There is a 50 Euro entrance fee," Betty said, "and you need to fill out this form." Betty pulled a form from under the counter. A quick look told me that it was in a language I do not read.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"The blank part at the top is where you write whatever you want Marie to say about you when she's introducing you," Betty replied. "Definitely say what country you're from. The rest, I have no idea. I can't read Croatian. I suppose that it says that the resort is not responsible for anything that may happen to you as a result of competing in the contest. You know pictures on the Internet and the like."

I looked at Carol. Carol just shrugged. I knew what she was thinking: this was too good an opportunity to pass up just because our pictures may end up on the Web. I handed the form to Carol. She wrote down that we were Carol and Harry, newly-weds from the US on our honeymoon. Carol and I signed the form and handed it back to Betty along with 50 Euro.

"Be at the amphitheater around 6:00 Friday night. The contest will start about 8:00. That will give you a little time to talk to the band about music. Oh, and wear something attractive. Remember, the idea in the first part is to get the audience excited about seeing you naked."

"How big an audience do you expect?" Carol asked.

"Not sure," Betty replied. "We've been advertising the contest on the radio around here. If we get half of what we get for the women's contest, we should have a couple hundred people."

We were both a bit excited about participating in the contest after we walked out of the office. Friday was a couple of days off, so our anticipation would build. We were also leaving Saturday morning so we'd have little risk of running into anyone who saw us onstage.

Over the next two days, we interrupted our resort time enough to put together a dance we thought we could do if the band knew any sort of ballroom dance music. We were, of course, nude all the time at the resort. However, the idea of getting nude onstage in front of people who were there specifically to see us nude was an exciting one.

Friday evening arrived very quickly. Carol went to the resort salon that morning and had her hair done. When she got back, we bent to the task of removing our other hair. For Carol, that was a simple matter of shaving her vulva. I naturally have hair on my chest and legs as well. We thought that needed to go too, which took over an hour. Carol diligently shaved me, even carefully shaving the hair out of my ass.

Right around 6:00, we dressed and walked to the amphitheater. Having been nude for several days, it was uncomfortable to be wearing clothes again. However, it was also exciting to know that we'd be taking our clothes off for an audience.

Carol wore a tight red dress, with nothing underneath, and red heels. She looked extremely beautiful and sexy. I wore a tight pair of khakis, a tight knit shirt, and sandals. I was in reasonably good shape back then and probably looked ok.

I couldn't tell whether the amphitheater was natural or had been dug. The stage was about chest high from the ground. The back portion was wide and had lights mounted above it. A narrower portion of the stage thrust forward and was surrounded on three sides by bleacher seats that had been built into the ground. The seating rose up quite a ways above the stage, giving you the feeling that the stage was at the bottom of a pit. The seating was also very close to the stage. I expected that it would be impressive, if not intimidating, when the seats were filled with people.

Carol and I found the band. Fortunately, the bandleader spoke English. We explained what we hoped they could play for us. The bandleader called something out to the band in a language which I didn't recognize. The band played about two minutes' worth of music for us. Carol and I thought that we could do our dance to that piece. Of course, we didn't have much choice. The bandleader promised that they would play the music we had just heard for our dance. I mentally kept my fingers crossed.

The other seven couples in the contest began arriving. They were a mix, from several countries; although Carol and I were the only Americans. Most of them were younger than we were. However, there was a German couple, Birgit and Karl, who looked to be in their 60s. Both were carrying a little extra weight, but, overall, they looked good for their ages.

We started talking with Birgit and Karl. Both were good-humored and friendly. Karl's English, while heavily accented, was better than Birgit's. Karl explained, "We will not win, but that is point of holiday: to do that which you will not do at home, is it not?"

Birgit smiled and added, "And we like that people see us with no clothes." Carol and I empathized with that.

There was another couple who caught everyone's attention. If I recall correctly, their names were Petra and Stefan. My best guess at their ages was between 25 and 35. Petra had huge breasts which did not move at all as she walked. Carol took one look and whispered "silicon" in my ear. While Petra's body caught your attention, there was a hard look in her face that I found very unappealing.

Stefan was also impressive. I was lifting fairly heavy weights back then and thought myself fairly muscular. Beside Stefan, I was the 98 pound weakling. Stefan looked like a young Schwarzenegger, only bigger. Like his partner, Stefan's face had a hard, unfriendly look.

About 7:30, Marie, the MC, called us together in a tent that had been erected behind the stage as a dressing room. She went through the program and had us draw numbers which would determine the order in which we were introduced and in which we danced. Carol and I were couple number 5. Marie also made sure that she had the sheets from which she would read our introductions in the correct order.

We could hear the usual noises of a crowd outside. I guess around 8:00, the band started playing onstage. A couple of minutes later, Marie went out and we heard her voice on the PA system. A couple of minutes after that, Marie stuck her head into the tent and said "Come!" In numerical order, the eight couples followed Marie out of the tent and up onto the stage.

It was fully nighttime, but the stage was brightly lit. Nonetheless, we could see that the amphitheater was full. In front of us and all around the thrust portion of the stage there was a wall of people that started below our feet and stretched up above our heads. The audience seemed so close that I imagined I could reach out and touch them.

Marie began the introduction of couple number 1, a young Danish couple. The introduction took some time because Marie read it in four languages: Croatian, German, French, and English. As Marie went through her spiel, the young couple walked around the stage holding hands and waiving to the audience.

The introductions rolled on through the next four couples. I really didn't pay that much attention. I was trying to take in the sights and sounds. Once my eyes had adjusted to the light, I could see individual faces in the audience.

Finally, Marie gestured for Carol and me to step forward. Although, as far as I knew, Carol had never been on stage in front of an audience before, she stepped forward confidently, projecting "presence" for want of a better term. That forced me to adopt the same attitude.

As we walked around the stage smiling and waving to the audience, I heard reactions to Marie's introduction of us in the different languages. She did the English last: "Carol and Harry are from the United States. They were recently married and, as part of their honeymoon, will undress themselves for you tonight. Let's give them applause."

We resumed our place in the line of couples at the back of the stage as the three remaining couples were introduced. Petra and Stefan were couple number 8. They received loud applause, but seemed to me to be rather bored. I suspected that both danced nude for a living.

Once all eight couples had been introduced to the crowd, the band started playing again. Led by the Danish couple number 1, we walked down the short set of steps that led off of the stage and went into the tent behind it. Betty was in the tent with a stack of multi-colored beach towels. "Get your clothes off and wrap these around you," she instructed. The tent was small for 16 people to undress all at once, and I kept rubbing butts with the slight blonde who was the female half of couple number 1.

Carol had the towel wrapped around her. I wrapped mine around my waist. Carol and I checked how each other had our towels tied. The towels had to come off easily as part of our dance.

Everyone was ready to go back on stage by the time the band had finished its third number. Betty drew back a corner of the tent and Petra and Stefan, the last couple to dance, led us up the steps and back onstage. It was one thing to be onstage in street clothes. Going in front of the audience wearing only a beach towel drove home the point that, very soon, we would be totally naked in front of these people. My heart rate picked up a bit. As we took our place in the line of couples at the back of the stage, Carol squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

In four languages, Marie introduced this second part of the contest as we all stood there in our towels. In English, Marie said, "Ladies and Gentleman, this is the part of the evening you have all come for. Each of our couples will do a short dance for you during which they will take off their towels so that you may see them completely nude. After all eight couples are nude, our judges will vote and we will declare our winner. Couple number 1, are you ready?"

The young Danish couple nodded hesitantly. The band started playing and the couple stepped forward timidly. Side-by-side, they started doing something that looked a little like the twist. That continued for most of a minute. Then, they looked at each other, took deep breathes, and dropped their towels. The audience cheered. The couple stood there as if stunned by what they had done. Marie stepped forward and gestured for them to walk to the three sides of the thrust stage.

As the Danish couple dropped their towels, Carol squeezed my hand again. She leaned to me and said quietly, "That will be us in a few minutes." The smile on Carol's face told me that she was looking forward to it.

Birgit and Karl were standing next to us as couple number 4. I looked at them as the Danish couple walked nude to the three sides of the stage. Birgit and Karl were both smiling and holding hands. I surmised that they too were looking forward to their turn to strip off.

We watched couples 2 and 3, a French couple and an Italian one, do their dances more confidently than the Danes. All four of the people were attractive, but not outstanding.

When Marie called couple 4, Birgit and Karl stepped to the center of the stage. As the band started up a polka, they whipped each other's towels off and began to polka nude around the stage. My excitement was building as I anticipated Carol and I being the next couple to go nude on the stage. Birgit and Karl got cheers and a huge round of applause. Now it was our turn.

Marie called for couple 5 and Carol and I walked to the center of the stage. Carol stood in front of me. We faced forward. I held her left hand. Carol's right hand was on the knot in my towel. As the music started, I flung Carol out to my arm's length. My towel came off of me in Carol's right hand. It was a rush to be standing nude in front of a couple hundred boisterous people.

I quickly pulled Carol back to me. I undid the knot in her towel and spun her, causing her towel to fall off. I then took her hand and we danced to the edge of the thrust stage to our right. The audience was very, very close. With Carol's back to the audience, we did a deep dip. Carol had her legs slightly spread so the movement exposed her pussy and asshole to the audience. We straightened up and danced to the front edge of the thrust stage. Again, the audience was so close they could almost touch us. With Carol facing the audience, I extended a leg and she leaned way back over my leg. This move gave the audience in front a clear view of Carol's pussy. We straightened again and danced to the left edge of the thrust stage. There, we repeated the dip with Carol's back to the audience.

To finish up, we danced to center stage. I spread my legs wide, took both of Carol's hands, and swung her down between my legs. As Carol went between my legs, she gave a quick peck kiss to my balls. When Carol's head was about under my ass, I straightened up, pulling her with me. I used that momentum to toss her straight into the air, catching her with a hand on each hip. I held her in the air that way for a moment and then loosened my grip slightly so that Carol slid down my body until her feet were on the stage floor. We hugged tightly with our hands on each other's bare asses and kissed as the music finished.

We held the kiss for a beat or two, then broke apart and, holding hands, faced the audience in front of the stage and took a bow. The dance had been exhilarating and incredible fun. Carol and I were basking in the applause and the pleasure of all these people looking at our nude bodies. At that moment, there was nowhere either of us would rather have been and no way either of us would have put on a stitch of clothing. We were both experiencing pure exhibitionistic joy.

I was also gratified that it seemed, to me at least, that we had gotten the best audience reaction so far. Marie let us stand there for a few moments while the applause and cheers continued before she finally motioned for us to return to our place in the line of couples. Like every couple who had danced, we stayed nude.

Couple number 6 was Croatian and the woman was, I thought, very attractive. Their dance was a little uncoordinated, but she looked very good naked. Couple number 7 were good dancers, but neither partner was very attractive.

What I think had been intended as the highpoint of the show was Petra and Stefan. They quickly got nude to display their impressive, and not completely natural, bodies. Their dance was very athletic and slightly erotic but, to me, mechanical as if it was another night on the job for them. They did get tremendous applause and cheers primarily, I think, for their extraordinary bodies.

The band started playing and Marie had all eight couples march nude around the stage, waiving to the audience, while the judges (whom I never saw) tallied their votes. With Carol walking just in front of me, I could see that a lot of people in the audience were paying particular attention to her. I understood why: she looked fantastic. It wasn't just her immense physical beauty but also the sense of joy that radiated from her. You didn't have to know Carol to see that she was enjoying herself.

After a couple of laps of the stage perimeter, the band stopped and we resumed our place in a line at the back of the stage. Betty came up onstage briefly to hand Marie a sheet of paper. Marie took the paper and walked to the center of the stage. She read the paper, turned to look back at us, and then turned back to face the audience. In English, Marie said, "The runners up are Carol and Harry, the newly-weds from the USA!"

Applause started. Marie waved for Carol and me to come forward. We walked to the center of the stage and stood nude next to Marie in her black evening gown. A young man handed Carol a bundle of flowers. We each raised a hand and waved to the audience.

After a moment, Marie had us take a step backwards. In all four languages, she announced that the winners were Petra and Stefan. I suspected that had been planned in advance. Petra and Stefan stepped forward to applause and cheers. A young man gave Petra flowers and then Marie placed a sash over each of their bare shoulders. After a couple of minutes of applause for Petra and Stefan, Marie gestured for Carol and me to step up beside them. There was more applause and I was aware of cameras flashing. I had a quick laugh at the thought of pictures of Carol and me standing nude on a stage in photo albums all over Eastern Europe.