Re-acquianted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

Finally, Marie thanked the crowd for attending in four languages and declared the contest over. As Carol and I walked from center stage to the steps that went off stage, Birgit and Karl came up.

"You had fun, yes?" Birgit asked.

"We did," Carol replied. "Did you have fun?"

"Oh yes!" Birgit exclaimed, smiling broadly.

"Congratulations," Karl said.

We went down the steps and into the tent to get our clothes. There was no way either of us was getting dressed though. At that point, we both wanted as many people to see us naked as possible.

Betty came up to us in the tent. "Well done," she said. She handed me some cash and said, "There is your prize. If you stop by the office in the morning, I'll have something else for you."

"We're leaving in the morning," Carol said.

"I'll make sure it is there for you when you check out," Betty replied.

We gathered up our clothes and began making our way through the departing crowd to our cabin. A few people recognized us and said things which we did not understand. I hope that the comments were complimentary.

Once we got inside our cabin and put down our clothes and Carol's flowers, Carol turned to me. "I am so horny you would not believe it," she said.

"I believe it," I replied. "That was an incredible experience."

With one of her naughty smiles, Carol took my hand and said, "Let's go down to the beach. It should be deserted now."

We walked the short distance down to the beach side-by-side, each of us with a hand on the other's ass. We didn't bother to check whether anyone was around. As soon as we reached the beach, Carol and I embraced and began kissing. Carol was stroking my dick and I had a finger massaging her clit. After a few minutes of foreplay, Carol lay down in the pebbly sand on her back with her legs spread. I got on top of her and slid my dick into her very wet pussy. Neither of us was in the mood for gentle. I was quickly thrusting into Carol as violently as I could. As she approached her orgasm, she dug her fingers into my back, hard.

Carol, not usually a screamer, started screaming about the same time I started shooting inside of her. I can't remember Carol ever having her arms and legs around that tightly before or after that night. Carol's orgasm seemed to go on longer than usual, which was good.

Carol finally relaxed. I leaned down and kissed her again. Just then, we heard more applause. I looked up and could see two young couples standing a few feet away. Apparently, they had watched us fucking. I just hoped that we gave them inspiration.

Carol and I had to check out early the next morning on order to get a train that would get us to Zagreb in time for our flight to London. In the office that morning, after we settled our bill, the young woman said in heavily accented English, "Betty left this with note to give to you." She handed me a DVD in a case. I wouldn't get to watch it until we were home; if we could even play it, but I suspected that I knew what it was. As if reading my mind, the young woman assured me, "Will play in American machine."

We got our train to Zagreb and our flight to Heathrow. We had a short night in London, just time for a couple of pints at a pub really, and a flight out of Gatwick the next morning.

The Saturday after we got home from our honeymoon, Stephanie and Mike, Terry and Brandt, and Yvonne and Will came over to Carol's house, now our house, to "look at pictures." Most of our honeymoon pictures were pretty tame, although everyone seemed fascinated by Cap d'Agde.

I had the sense that our friends were slightly disappointed. Then Carol told everyone, "Come in the den. I've got something I want you to see on TV."

We all went into the den. I saw Carol put the DVD from Croatia into a computer she had connected to her big screen TV. The two of us had watched the DVD this way a couple of times already, reliving the magnificent experience, and the video quality was amazingly good.

The DVD started with the eight couples standing onstage in street clothes. Yvonne said, "Hey, that's you two in the middle. What were you doing on a stage?"

Carol and I just smiled. We let it play through the eight couples being introduced in clothes. Carol had muted the sound so our friends would not hear Marie's introductions give away what they would see later.

The DVD had recorded the band playing while we were backstage taking off our clothes and putting on our towels. Carol fast-forwarded through that and put it back at normal speed as the couples walked back onstage wearing towels.

Yvonne asked, "Were you wearing anything under those towels?"

Stephanie had figured out where this was headed, and said "Oh...My...God. You didn't?"

The DVD showed the Danish couple tentatively dancing at center stage and then taking off their towels. Terry exclaimed, "You didn't do that, did you? I've got to see this!"

She and the rest of our friends did see it. If I do say so myself, Carol and I gave a pretty good performance and no part of our bodies was concealed. Carol let the DVD play through so our friends saw us nude being declared runners up.

When the DVD finished, Stephanie said, "That was awesome!"

Terry asked, "What was it like standing back there in a towel watching the other couples expose themselves and knowing that you were going to expose yourself too?"

"It was exquisite," Carol answered.

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers