Re-acquianted Ch. 04

Story Info
Harry and Carol make nude friends and re-connect with old.
12.2k words
4.76
14.2k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

This is the fourth installment in a series under this title. This chapter picks up where the third chapter stopped. This story is a work of fiction. While the story has some basis in reality, any similarities to any real person or entity are entirely coincidental and unintended.

*****

After we had shown Terry, Brandt, Stephanie, and Mike the video of Carol and me performing onstage nude in Croatia on our honeymoon, they had a lot of questions. Carol's one-word characterization of the experience as "exquisite" was plainly not enough to satisfy our friends' curiosity. Terry seemed most interested and pressed the hardest for details.

"No, really," she pressed. "I can see that you were standing on stage wearing towels with nothing on underneath. You watched five couples whip off their towels and prance around nude in front of that crowd and you knew that your turn was coming. (I had the sense that Terry was imaging herself in our place). What were you thinking? Were you scared at all?"

Carol smiled. "It is a little funny. I'm not used to being on a stage in front of a crowd. I was a pretty nervous when we first went onstage fully clothed. As you saw in the video, the people running the contest kept it moving pretty quickly and I felt like I was just being swept along. When we went behind the stage to take our clothes off and put our towels on, I was feeling sort of resigned, like 'Oh Jeez, my big mouth got me into something again.' But, then, we went back on stage in just our towels and I started feeling a bit more positive about it. When I saw the first couple drop their towels and saw how the crowd reacted, I was hooked. I couldn't wait to get out there with Harry and let them see every inch of us."

Carol took a sip of wine and then continued. "When we did drop our towels, well, it was fantastic. For one thing, I could feel the air all over my body. I knew that I and my husband were fully exposed to a crowd of people. As you saw in the video, the crowd was clapping and cheering. I felt so empowered, excited, and, well, horny. I was sorry that it ended as quickly as it did."

Brandt asked, "How do you think the other couples up there with you felt about it?"

Carol looked at me to answer. "The couples we talked to afterwards all said that they enjoyed it a lot. Looking at their faces as each couple did their strip, I'd say most of them felt the same as Carol just described. They looked like they were having a blast. The one exception, I'd say, was the couple who won."

"What was their story?" Stephanie asked. "On the video, they didn't look that happy."

"They didn't look too happy in real time either," I answered. "Before the contest, we and the other five couples were talking to each other, laughing, and doing the things that people do when they are nervous but excited. Those two kept to themselves, almost like it was just another day at work, and I think that it might have been. I don't know, but I'd bet that the woman, at least, is a professional stripper. Afterwards, the rest of us were all amped. Those two just collected their things and left."

With a slightly naughty grin, Terry said, "Carol, you said that you were feeling horny on stage. Did you guys do anything about that?"

Carol matter-of-factly answered, "Of course. We took our things back to the cabin and then Harry and I walked nude down to the beach. We fucked on the beach while some other couples watched us."

Stephanie clapped her hands. "Well done!" she exclaimed. I glanced at Mike and Brandt. They were expressionless.

The morning after that little party, I walked into the kitchen. Carol was sitting naked at the island drinking her coffee. I stopped and looked at my new wife for a moment. Carol is about 5'7." I wouldn't call her slender, but she isn't at all fat. Her breasts are slightly too big to be perfectly proportional to her body and she has a nice, round, firm ass and firm and alluring, but slightly short legs. Her waist is flat, but not excessively narrow. She usually wears her light brown hair loose, just touching her shoulders. Her hair frames a roundish face that makes her look a bit younger than she is. She has large brown eyes and a small, pert nose. Her lips are slightly thin, but her mouth had a wonderful shape just above a firm but not over-prominent chin. Carol was attractive when we were in school years ago and she had matured into an extremely beautiful woman.

Carol looked up at me looking at her. "Did we shock our friends last night?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. "I was almost expecting Terry to ask how she could sign up for the next contest."

Carol laughed. "I know what you mean, but I got the feeling that Stephanie would enjoy doing that too. It was Mike and Brandt who seemed a bit put off."

Since our honeymoon was in late spring, we were ready to resume our Saturday afternoons at our "nude beach" in Carol's back field as soon as we got back. That first Saturday, Carol and I were already on the beach nude when we saw Terry and Brandt walking through the field towards us accompanied by an African-American couple. The man was carrying a cooler, which suggested that they planned to stay. I was just a little panicked because Terry had not told us that they were bringing anyone and I did not recognize the other couple.

As the four clothed people got closer to us, I did recognize the black woman. "I'll be damned," I said, "That's Patti Wills."

"You're right," Carol said, "I haven't seen her since high school."

Patti Wills had been the one black cheerleader at our school. She cheered for football and basketball and was a hurdler on the girls' track team in spring. Patti had very dark skin and a truly beautiful face. As I remembered her, she had almost no noticeable breasts but a solid, muscular ass and very impressive muscular thighs. While there had never been anything sexual between us, Patti had been a pretty good friend of mine in high school. She was the kindest person I've known and always cheerful without being obnoxious about it. I simply could not imagine Patti ever getting angry about anything.

Patti and I exchanged a few letters during freshman year of college. However, she had gone to the large state university in the city while I had gone to college out of town. We had quickly lost touch with each other and I hadn't seen her in over a decade. I was suddenly embarrassed that this girl I knew in high school was walking towards me with, presumably, her husband or boyfriend and I was stark naked.

As the two couples walked onto the "beach," Terry said, "Look who we brought! You guys remember Patti Wills don't you, although she's Patti Jackson now." Pointing to the black man next to Patti, Terry added, "This is Patti's husband, Dewayne Jackson."

While I could understand Terry re-connecting with another cheerleader, I wondered why she had brought Patti and Dewayne and whether she had told them that we only used the beach in the nude.

Patti stopped about a yard away from me and looked me up and down. She smiled, revealing the incredibly perfect white teeth I remembered. In her soft, low voice, Patti said, "Harry, Carol, it is great to see you two again. This is my husband Dewayne."

Dewayne Jackson, about my height but more slender, stepped forward and extended his hand. As he did so, he was carefully studying Carol's nude body. That was ok. Carol got that a lot and enjoyed it.

Patti said, "Terry and I ran into each other a couple of weeks ago. We decided to get coffee and catch up. Terry told me that you two had gotten married and about your place here. I told Terry that it sounded wonderful, so she invited us to come along. I hope that you don't mind. We brought some food and beer."

Patti paused and glanced at Dewayne. "Terry also told us about your rules," Patti added. Dewayne put the cooler down and pulled his tee shirt over his head. My eyes were on Patti, who also pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing anything under her shirt, and still had very small breasts. Patti kicked off her sandals, undid the button of her shorts, and pushed them down. Patti wasn't wearing anything under her shorts either. She bent down to pull her shorts off of her feet, tossed them aside, straightened, and turned to face me.

Patti still had her muscular thighs and hips. That may sound off-putting, but she actually looked incredibly sexy, particularly with her very close-cut bush on the triangle between those thighs... While Patti smiled broadly, I ran my eyes over her dark nude body. Patti had aged very, very well.

After we had looked at each other for a moment, Patti said, "We're even," stepped forward, and gave me a tight nude hug. I wasn't complaining.

Dewayne had stripped nude too and, while I had been absorbed with Patti, Terry and Brandt had stripped off. Once everyone was nude, we broke out drinks and Carol and I started to catch up with Patti. The short version is that Dewayne is a Culinary Institute-trained chef. Patti met him while working as a restaurant server in college. They quickly fell for each other and married shortly after Patti got her degree. While Dewayne is (as we later learned first-hand) a fantastic chef, he had discovered an even greater talent on the business side as a restaurateur. He owned and ran two very successful restaurants in the city. Patti helped out with the books, bills, and taxes; but admitted that she'd never had a real job after college.

"When did you two start with social nudism?" Carol asked.

Patti giggled. "We've never been naked outdoors before."

"The two of you stripped off so casually, I assumed that you go nude a lot," Carol replied.

Patti giggled again. "No, but, when Terry told me about your weekends out here, it sounded like something I had to try. I mean, I've known you guys for a long time and, besides, I was a cheerleader. You know that every cheerleader is part exhibitionist."

Dewayne chimed in, "Patti told me about it and I thought that it was worth taking my clothes off to see her naked outside. When she added that two other very beautiful women would be going naked too, I couldn't resist." Dewayne smiled broadly. He too had amazingly white teeth.

Terry stood up facing Dewayne, spread her legs slightly, and put her hands on her hips. "I hope that we haven't disappointed you,' she said.

Dewayne smiled more broadly. "No ma'am," he said emphatically.

It was a gorgeous day and the six of us spent about three very pleasant, clothes-free hours together. I suspected that Patti was something of an exhibitionist as she seemed to make a point of sitting with her legs apart and bending over in front of Brandt and me. Patti had a wonderful body and there was no reason why she shouldn't expose herself completely if she liked. Dewayne seemed to enjoy Carol and Terry seeing his dick; although, contrary to expectations, Dewayne was no bigger than Brandt or me.

About 3:00 p.m., Dewayne stood up and started dressing. "I have to check on both restaurants before they open," he said. Patti was enjoying her newfound freedom and moaned as she stood to get dressed.

"Babe, there's no reason you need to leave if you don't want to," Dewayne said to Patti. To Carol and me, Dewayne said, "I'll come back out and pick her up if you don't mind Patti staying pretty late. I won't be back until sometime after midnight."

"That's fine," Carol said. "Patti, you can eat with us and we'll spend some time in the Jacuzzi. Harry and I usually stay up late on Saturday."

"I don't have to get dressed?" Patti asked.

"You can stay nude as long as you're here," Carol replied. "We do."

Terry and Brandt had a dinner date with some coaching friends. Around 4:30 p.m., Brandt brought up the question of when they should leave.

"We've got clothes in the car dear," Terry replied. "We can shower here at go straight to the restaurant, so we don't need to leave until about 6:00."

Patti commented, "You have a great place here."

Carol said, "Harry, why don't you show Patti around. I'll stay here with Brandt and Terry."

"Alright with you Patti?" I asked.

Patti smiled. "I'd love it. Do I need to get dressed?"

"Of course not," Carol answered.

Over the course of the mild winter and early spring before our wedding, Carol and I had worked hard to clear some paths over much of her property that could be used barefoot. I led Patti around the small lake at which we had built our "nude beach" and started up a path to the ridge at the far end of Carol's land. The top of the ridge was several hundred yards from the lake and had no trees on it, only grass where we had not cut trails.

There was a panoramic view from the ridge. In the distance, we could see a small sliver of the river and the hills of another state. Closer by, we could see the houses of Carol's neighbors several hundred yards away in the valley. It was a lovely late afternoon and we could see people outside around those houses. It was exhilarating to be standing on the ridge naked.

Patti tapped my arm and pointed to the neighbors. "Can they see us?" she asked.

"I assume so since we can see them," I replied. "I don't know whether they can see that we are nude."

Patti giggled. "I hope that they can," she said.

Since Patti seemed to want to be seen, I decided to give her an opportunity. I led her onto another path that went down the side of the ridge all the way to the creek that ran along the road fronting Carol's property. We had cleared a path between the creek and the road, but we'd never thought about using it nude. That day seemed like the time to assess whether nude use was feasible.

The path along the creek was level with the road and only a couple of feet off of the pavement. There was no screening brush.

Patti accurately observed that, "If anyone drives by, they will see us."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

Patti giggled again. "Not at all. I hope that it happens."

We had about a quarter of a mile to walk along the road to get back to the base of Carol's driveway. Patti got her wish three times during that walk. I was counting on people not noticing us, not caring, or not believing what they had seen. One car definitely did see us because it honked twice as it went by.

Patti and I picked up the pace. Once we were far enough up Carol's driveway to not be seen from the road, we stopped for a breath. Patti gave me another hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"That was fun," Patti said. "I hope that we can do that again. Have you and Carol ever done that?"

"Walk nude along the road? No, we haven't," I replied.

Patti gave me a saucy look. "Well, I'm glad to be your first," she teased.

When we hiked back to our "beach," Carol asked, "Where on earth did you two go?"

"I took Patti up on the ridge and then down along the creek," I answered.

"You used the path by the road?" Carol asked. "Did anyone see you?"

"Yeah, that was the car horn you heard," Patti answered. "That was fun."

Carol just smiled. Terry said, "Good for you! Brandt, we need to do that sometime."

Brandt didn't look that enthused. He replied, "Isn't it about time that we get going?"

"Yeah, it is," Terry responded. "Get the clothes out of the car and I'll meet you in the back yard."

"Back yard?" Patti asked. "I thought you guys were going to shower."

"We are," Terry replied. "Harry and Carol have a great outdoor shower in their back yard."

Patti's expression said that she didn't quite get the concept of an outdoor shower.

"It's time to go in anyway," Carol said. "Grab your clothes and come on up. We'll show you the shower."

Brandt was already walking towards his car. Terry, Patti, Carol, and I grabbed our stuff and started up the path to the house. I contrived to fall a few steps behind so that I could watch the three women's gorgeous bare asses as they walked.

My contrivance only stayed surreptitious for a few steps before Carol called out, "Enjoying the view from back there Harry?"

"Very much," I replied.

The women walked on several more steps talking quietly among themselves. Suddenly, all three women stopped, dropped what they were carrying on the ground in front of them, and bent over with legs spread. Three gorgeous pussies and assholes were exposed to me in unison. Between their legs, I could see each of Carol, Terry, and Patti looking back at me grinning.

"You'd better be careful," I called out at them. "That sight could cause a hard on."

"That I'd like to see," Patti said in response.

We arrived in the back yard just as Brandt was coming back from his car carrying his and Terry's clean clothes. Another improvement that Carol and I had made was to put a concrete pad in her back yard with a drain that tied into her sewer. We brought a water line from the house and installed a shower with a showerhead big enough for about four people. The shower was a little away from the house and we'd chosen not to put up any screen so that we could shower with a clear view to all sides. In warm weather, we put a small plastic cabinet beside the shower with shampoo, soap, and clean towels.

Terry turned on the shower and she and Brandt got under it and began washing each other. As we watched, Patti said, "This is really great. But, what if someone shows up with a delivery or a meter reader comes while you're showering?"

Carol laughed. "That has happened a time or two," she said.

Carol had been standing right next to me and had been stroking my dick while we watched Terry and Brandt. Her actions soon had their intended effect. Carol stepped slightly away from me and said to Patti, "You said that you wanted to see Harry's hard on. There it is."

Patti stared at my erect dick for a moment. I was looking at her face as I heard the shower shut off and then heard Terry yell, "Looking good Harry!"

Patti looked up into my eyes and smiled. "It does look good," she said. Then she laughed and added, "For a white guy."

I suppose that I should have been embarrassed. Terry had, of course, seen me erect several times before, but today was the first time I'd seen Patti in over ten years. Instead of being embarrassed, I felt good that all three women were seeing me hard. I thanked Carol for giving me the hard on.

Terry and Brandt had dressed and were heading to their car. Carol looked down at my erect dick and said, "Rather a shame to waste that, but I suppose we should start dinner."

Patti said, "Oh, dinner can wait. Don't let me stop you."

Carol and I looked at each other. I could see a naughty smile forming on Carol's lips. I glanced at Patti, who also had a naughty smile. I stepped to Carol and put one arm around her back and I put my other hand between her legs. Carol and I kissed as I fingered her clit.

Once Carol was nice and wet, she pulled back, grabbed my dick with her hand, and said, "This way big boy." I was led up onto the back porch. Carol stopped at a chaise, laid down in it on her back, and spread her legs. I got on top of Carol and let her hands guide my penis into her pussy. Entering Carol was always special. This was a little more exciting for us both because we knew that Patti was watching.

Carol wrapped her legs around me as I thrust inside of her. We were kissing and looking into each other's eyes. I could see the sparkle in Carol's eyes that told me that she was having fun. While sex with Carol was never routine, we did have a pattern we often followed. We would fuck with relatively low intensity until we were both very aroused. Then Carol would use her excellent muscle control to clamp down on my dick, forcing me to thrust harder and faster pretty much exactly where she wanted my dick stimulating her. I admit that Carol was doing the creative part, but it always worked to make us both come hard and usually pretty much together. It worked again that day. I shot long and hard inside Carol just as she put me in a death grip with her arms and legs and had her orgasmic spasms. I don't know how it looked to Patti, but nothing in life ever felt better than sharing orgasms with Carol.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers