Re-acquianted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had fantasies about having sex while other people watched," Christy admitted. That drew a surprised look from Rob.

Brandt usually did not say a lot. However, when he did speak, he had a knack of saying the right thing to motivate someone to do what he wanted them to do at the moment. I suppose that was part of what made him a successful coach. To Christy and Rob, Brandt said, "This would be the perfect time to live out Christy's fantasy. We've told you what we do. You know that we're not going to judge you."

Christy reached her hand into Rob's lap and began stroking his dick. Rob looked at us momentarily and then shrugged. I suppose Rob had decided that he had gone this far so he might as well go the whole nine yards. He reached out a hand and began fondling one of Christy's nipples. Very soon, Christy and Rob were kissing, and Rob was fondling both of Christy's breasts. I could see that Christy kept running a finger up and down the underside of Rob's shaft and head.

After the foreplay had gone on a while, Rob leaned forward and, with more strength than I would have expected, picked Christy up in his arms. Rob stood up from the bench and then knelt down to the ground, gently laying Christy on her back on the grass. Christy spread her legs. Rob got down on his knees, put his head between Christy's thighs, and began to eat her. We stayed quiet, but it was a wonderful thing to watch.

Once Christy began to breathe harder and squirm a bit, Rob stopped eating her and moved up over her torso. Christy took Rob's hard dick in both hands and guided him into her pussy. Rob began to make slow, but deep, thrusts into Christy as she wrapped her legs around Rob.

Christy and Rob were beautiful to watch making love. I was impressed by how they responded to each other and seemed to be working to maximize each others' pleasure. I hoped that Carol and I appeared that caring for each other when we made love.

Christy and Rob were in no hurry. Nor were we interested in seeing them finish quickly. The four of us had gotten up and stood a little ways away from the couple. Christy had glanced at us and smiled a couple of times, until she became completely absorbed in what she and Rob were doing. What the young couple was doing was so erotic, and so beautiful, that I got hard. Carol put her hand around my dick and gently rubbed the underside with her thumb.

After an admirable period of time, I noticed Christy seem to flex her abdominal muscles strongly. Rob emitted an "oww" which was soon followed by Christy taking several quick gulps of air and then emitting a quick, soft moan. I inferred that they had both come. Rob lowered his chest onto Christy and they kissed for a long time.

When Christy and Rob finally got up off of the grass, Carol spoke the first words from any of us since the two of them had started making love. "That was beautiful," was all Carol said.

The six of us went back to the benches to finish the drinks which we had left. However, Christy's and Rob's lovemaking was the climax (no pun intended) of the evening. There really wasn't much else to say or do.

Christy and Rob were visibly fatigued, and all of us were tired from our activities earlier in the day. Christy finally said, "Shit. I can't drive back down the track now."

Carol offered, "You can sleep here tonight."

"How are we going to do that?" Christy asked. "The cabin only has those two twin beds."

"Simple," Carol replied. "You two take one and we'll take the other."

Christy sounded very dubious as she said, "Well, ok. Thanks."

Terry said, "Before we go to bed, I need to piss." Credit the power of suggestion, but once Terry said that, I needed to piss too.

Christy said, more energetically, "That's simple. Come on."

We followed Christy to a point just short of where the woods started. A fractional moon had emerged which lit the scene reasonably clearly. Christy squatted down and started pissing. Soon, we were all in a line pissing, boy-girl, boy-girl, and boy-girl. When everyone finished, Christy said, "I always take a quick run into the pond to make sure I'm cleaned off." We followed her there too. The pond water was still quite warm.

We were all dripping wet when we reached the cabin steps. There was one towel outside. Rather than drip water inside, we all just shared that towel. At least none of us were dripping afterwards.

Christy and Rob got into one of the twin beds. I was almost impossible for Terry, Brandy, Carol, and I to all fit in the other. Carol alleviated the problem some by doing something which she likes to do: she got on top of me to sleep. It is surprisingly comfortable for both of us.

Sometime during the night, a noise awoke me. It took me a moment to figure out that the noise was the sound of Christy and Rob making love again in the bed next to us. Whatever movements I made as I woke up awoke Carol. She quietly placed a finger on my lips to tell me not to make any sounds to disturb the young lovers.

In the morning, Christy and Rob were up, showered, and dressed quickly. We exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses before they drove off in Christy's jeep. We packed up and got ready to leave a bit more slowly. That day, Carol and I showered together. Showering with Terry had been fun, but showering with Carol was special.

It was, probably, three hours after Christy and Rob left the cabin when Carol pulled up in front of the lodge and I went inside to settle our bill. A tall, attractive woman who appeared to be in her late 40s or early 50s was behind the desk.

After I paid, the woman said, "Christy and Rob stayed with you folks last night." I just looked at her. "I'm Christy's mom," she continued.

I was thinking "oh shit, what have we stepped in." That reaction must have been evident from my face.

The woman smiled and said, "You're fine. I trust Christy and she's a good judge of people. She sure likes you folks."

As I started to walk out, the woman said, "Come back any time. We don't get a lot of people who want cabin 7. It is too remote for them. I imagine it is perfect for you folks." The woman paused a beat, smiled, and then added, "I'm not sure that we can fit any larger beds in there though."