Re-acquianted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally turned the water off, stepped out, and toweled each other off. "That was nice," Terry said. Then she reached for my dick and stroked it a few more times. "Brandt came out of the shower semi-hard," she said. "I want you to come out of a shower with me completely hard." Who was I to argue?

Carol took note of my hard-on as I came back into the bedroom. She didn't say anything but gave me one of her special smiles.

We decided to spend at least the first part of the day hiking. Of course, we were going to hike nude, but Brandt thought that we should carry something with us so we could cover up if necessary. Terry strongly disagreed. "I don't want to be able to cover up. Where's the fun in that? I think that it will be much more fun denying ourselves the opportunity to chicken out. Isn't it a bit exciting thinking that, if we run into someone, we'll have to let them see us bare ass naked?" Carol and I thought about it for a second or two and agreed with Terry. We set out with only shoes, although Brandt and I each carried small knapsacks containing water and some sandwiches.

Although the day was already hot, it was cooler and more comfortable once we were under the canopy of trees. The trail varied between easy and a little strenuous. The woods were beautiful.

We had been hiking about an hour and a half when we came upon a small clearing with wildflowers growing. Terry and Brandt continued on, but Carol stopped to look at the flowers. I stood behind Carol looking at her. Her brown hair stopped just at her shoulders. Her back was lightly tanned as were her ass and legs. Carol was not at all fat, but her ass had a very alluring, full heart shape. Her legs were not sticks, but had some meat on them. Still they were firm. She looked very beautiful standing naked in the woods.

When Carol turned to face me, I was reminded that her front was even more beautiful than her back. Carol grinned and said, "You weren't looking at the flowers."

"You're right," I confessed. "I was looking at the most beautiful creature in the forest."

Carol stepped over to me. We hugged and kissed. We stood that way for quite a while. There was no sex, but that moment nude in the woods with my beautiful nude wife will stay with me always.

Carol finally said, "Terry and Brandt are going to wonder what's happened to us." We broke our embrace and started back along the trail, hand-in-hand as much as possible.

We walked for about another half hour before we came to a much larger clearing where someone had felled some trees to provide seating. Terry and Brandt were sitting there waiting.

"Were you guys fucking in the woods?" Terry asked.

Carol answered honestly, "We were not."

"More important," Brandt said, "the sandwiches are in Harry's knapsack and we're hungry. We were about to start looking for you, your privacy be damned."

Carol and I sat down bare ass on the logs. Brandt and I opened our knapsacks and we started a very late breakfast or early lunch. We were so absorbed in our eating and our talking that we did not realize that a clothed couple had come along the trail until they were standing right beside us. The woman was Christy, who had checked us in to the resort the day before.

To the man with her, Christy said, "I told you that we had four guests who said that they wanted to go naked." Christy asked us, "Did you guys bring anything to cover up with?"

"Not a thing," Terry answered. "If anyone comes along like you did, they've caught us in all our naked glory."

"You guys don't mind other people seeing your, well, your private parts?" Christy asked.

"Of course not," Carol replied. "Why should I mind anyone seeing any part of my body? It is part of who I am. Why should I be ashamed of any part of me?"

"That's an interesting way to think about it," Christy responded. "I've never thought about it in those terms."

Christy's companion asked, "Don't you get, well, sexually excited being fully exposed and seeing each other fully exposed?"

"Going nude isn't inherently sexual," Carol answered.

"That's true, but it does give me pleasure when people see me nude," Terry added.

"What's wrong with some sexual excitement?" Carol asked. "Sex is part of life, one of the better parts actually."

Christy's companion was visibly experiencing some excitement from Carol's and Terry's nude bodies, which was understandable. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the women, although he tried. That was understandable too. They were (and are) both very nice to look at when they are nude.

"What does it feel like to be walking through the woods with no clothes on?" Christy asked.

"Wonderful, liberating, and empowering,' Carol replied.

"You can't really understand how great it feels from what someone else tells you," Terry said. "You have to experience it for yourself."

Christy looked at her companion. For a moment, I thought that we might have inspired them to undress too. However, they didn't. Instead, Christy asked, "Do you mind if we sit down?"

Christy's companion's name was Rob and he was her boyfriend. We sat and talked to Christy and Rob for, probably, about an hour. While I had noticed the day before that Christy was an attractive woman, I hadn't really paid that much attention to her. I did now. Christy was relatively tall for a woman, taller than Carol or Terry. She was slim, with narrow shoulders and hips. She had long muscular legs that suggested a lot of physical activity. Her ass, while quite small, looked like it was probably very firm. Christy's breasts, quite noticeable under her tee shirt, were probably a bit too large to be truly proportionate to the rest of her body. Her long, straight blonde hair reached partway down her back. Her hair framed a face that, while not classically beautiful, had character and piercing blue eyes; and gave the impression of a kind and intelligent person.

Christy's boyfriend Rob was about Christy's height. He, too, was slim. The arms and legs exposed by his tee shirt and shorts were, in my opinion, quite small; but such muscle as he had appeared to be well-conditioned. You got the impression of a man whose asset was endurance rather than strength. Rob had a tight mesh of very curly brown hair above a very youthful looking face. However, from what they told us, I knew that both Christy and Rob were old enough that they had graduated college.

Christy and Rob seemed somewhat surprised to find out that four people who hiked naked in the woods all had mainstream occupations and were pretty normal people. Finally, the four of us packed up our detritus and got back on the trail. We left Christy and Rob in the clearing. I didn't know, but I hoped that we had inspired Christy and Rob to take their clothes off and, at least, walk around a bit.

The four of us walked on for another 45 minutes or so. By the trail map, we were making a huge circle that would take us back to the cabin. The weather forecast had said that it would be dry all weekend. Thus, we should have expected the deluge of rain that broke on us. The rain was warm and felt great on my bare body. We all four kept walking, but Carol was moving a little slower, letting Terry and Brandt get farther and farther ahead of us.

It was still raining hard when Carol pointed to a mossy area alongside the trail. Carol didn't say a word. She just smiled, went over to it, and lay down on the moss. I followed her and lay down beside her. Carol and I started a long kiss. Very quickly, we had our hands between each others' legs. Carol was stroking me as I fingered her. Once I was hard, Carol got up on all fours, with her ass and cunt facing me. I inferred that Carol wanted to fuck doggy style, so I came up behind her. Carol wriggled her ass against me as I entered her. I started slowly as I always did making love to Carol.

Carol giggled and said, "I want to see if someone comes along the trail." We were fucking in full view of the trail. I started pumping Carol faster and harder, and she responded. The sensations of my dick in Carol's body and the rain beating on my body were exquisite. Much more quickly than I wanted, I shot inside Carol. Carol said urgently, "keep going!"

I focused on shoving my dick against the spot inside Carol that she liked best when I fucked her from behind. I must have hit it most of the time. Not too long after I came, Carol shuddered, let out a low moan, and then started laughing. I pulled out, stood up, and helped her up. We were covered in moss and mud, with a little come on the head of my dick and between Carol's legs. We stood in the rain, angling our bodies as needed until it washed us off.

As we started down the trail again, Carol said, "No one came along to see us."

"Are you disappointed?" I asked.

Carol thought about that for a few seconds before she laughed. "You know, I am disappointed. I really was hoping that someone would come along."

I smiled at Carol. "I'm disappointed too," I said.

As we walked on, the rain suddenly stopped. The sun broke out again. As we rounded a corner on the trail, we saw Terry and Brandt on the ground in a shaft of sunlight. Brandt was between Terry's legs fucking her fairly hard. Carol and I just stood and watched.

Terry saw us out of the corner of her eye. "Hi . . . guys. . ." she said between gasps for air. "Give . . . us . . . just . . . a . . . MINUTE!" The last was part word and part scream. I inferred that Terry had just had an orgasm. Brandt's grunts suggested that he'd had one too.

Terry and Brandt kissed for a few moments before Brandt got off of her and they both stood up. Brandt seemed a little sheepish, but Terry was unabashed. "Sorry," she said. "With the rain coming down, it seemed like too good an opportunity to miss."

Carol replied, "I know. We took advantage of it also, but we didn't have anyone watching us."

Terry smiled. "Well, that's no fun," she said.

"Oh no," Carol replied. "It was still a lot of fun."

The four of us now all wanted to get back to the cabin. Unfortunately, we still had another 45 minutes to walk. The rain followed by the sun made it very humid. Sweat was falling off of Carol's and Terry's tits and Brandt's and my dicks by the time we got back to the cabin. We kicked off our boots and all went into the pond.

After cooling off and cleaning off in the pond, we opened some wine. Later, we grilled steaks. As we were finishing dinner, Terry gave us some major news. In hindsight, I suspect this was her purpose in inviting Carol and me along for that weekend.

"Guys, I've decided that this is my last year coaching and teaching. I want to be more open about my nudism and, yeah, my exhibitionism. I can't do that and work for a school, particularly with what happened to me the year before last. It was bullshit, but, you know, a lot of people think that there must be fire if there's any smoke so I'm being watched more carefully."

"But, you love coaching,' Carol said.

"I think that I've found a way to keep doing that," Terry replied. "I'm going to open a private volleyball academy. I've found a building, that basketball academy just off the Pike in Chesterville, not too far from you guys. The couple who own it are retiring and moving to Florida. It will be easy to convert the basketball courts to volleyball. There's also some empty land behind it where I can put sand courts."

"Can you make a living at it?" I asked.

"Yeah," Terry replied. "There aren't any academies for volleyball in our area, but there are in other cities. A couple of weeks ago, I visited one in Indianapolis. They're doing really well and have a waiting list to get in. You'd be surprised what parents will pay to help their daughter make the team. If she does well enough to get a college scholarship, then it is a great, money-saving investment. I am going to need some capital to buy the building and get started though."

Before we could probe that idea further, we heard a vehicle coming up the track towards the cabin. A moment later, we saw the yellow jeep Christy had used the day before. The jeep stopped next to Carol's SUV. Christy got out alone and walked over. We had placed the two long benches from the cabin's picnic table in a V formation in front of the cabin so that Terry and Brandt and Carol and I could see each other as we talked but also look out to the pond and the green hills beyond. Christy walked into the open space between our two benches. She was carrying a sack.

"Hi. I hope that I'm not intruding," Christy said. "I thought that you guys might like some beer." Christy pulled two six packs of Stella Artois out of the sack. The woman had some good taste in beer.

Carol laughed. "I think that we've already got enough alcohol, but you're welcome to join us. Where's Rob?"

"He got a little annoyed when I told him that I was coming up here,' Christy responded.

"Did we offend him?" Terry asked.

"No," Christy replied. "He got upset at me when I told him that I'd like to go naked with you guys. He'll get over it. Rob never stays pissed off very long. He knows that he won't get laid if he does." Christy smiled.

"Do you want to go naked with us?" Carol asked.

Christy hesitated, then, somewhat timidly, said "Yeah."

"No time like the present," Terry said.

"You mean, just undress in front of you?" Christy asked.

"Yeah," Terry replied. "Undressing is a lot more fun if people are watching."

Christy blushed. She stood silently, looking at us. Finally, in a bit of a rush, she kicked off her sandals, pulled her tee shirt over her head, and dropped her shorts. She was wearing pretty a generic bra and panties, no more revealing than a bikini. However, my suspicion that Christy had a nice body was confirmed.

You're almost there," Terry said.

Christy paused again. Finally, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She pulled it off and dropped it with her other clothes. Christy had firm, upturned breasts. Christy paused yet again before she finally hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pushed them off of her hips and down her thighs. The panties fell to Christy's ankles. She stepped out of them and gently kicked them towards her pile of clothes.

"Better?" Carol asked.

Christy was still blushing, which made her nudity more endearing. "Yeah," she said.

Taking a risk, I said, "Turn around one. Let's get a good look at you."

Christy complied with my request, making one slow 360 degree turn. Like most women, Christy looked better naked than clothed. When she turned back facing us again, Christy was smiling.

To Christy, I said, "Have a seat. We've got wine. Would you like that or would you rather have one of your beers?"

Christy sat down on the bench Carol and I were using. "Beer please," she said.

I took Christy's beers inside to the refrigerator. I opened one inside and brought it out back out to Christy. After I handed Christy her beer, I sat down between her and Carol. The five of us talked for a while. We learned that Christy was 24 and had a BS in biology from the nearby state university. Christy's parents owned the resort. Christy couldn't decide what she wanted to do after graduation. She loved the hills and forests of the region, so she had gone to work for her parents at the resort.

Christy went through a second and then a third beer while the four of us drank our wine. Dusk was starting to settle. Terry, sitting on the bench facing ours, asked, "Christy, since you sat down, I've noticed that you've kept your legs a ways apart. Are you telling us that you want people to see your vagina?"

Before Christy could answer that question, we heard someone walking up the track to the cabin. A few moments later, a male figure appeared. I could not tell who it was in the fading light. However, Christy took one look, got up, ran over, threw her arms around the man, and kissed him. I figured that it to be Rob.

Rob started to say, "Christy, I'm sorry . . . ."

Before Rob could finish his sentence, Christy gleefully told him, "If you're going to stay here, you have to get naked." Christy grabbed the bottom of Rob's tee shirt and pulled it up forcefully enough that Rob really had no choice but to raise his arms and let Christy take the shirt off of him. Christy tossed Rob's shirt aside and quickly undid the button and zipper on his shorts. Christy grabbed the waistband of Rob's shorts and underpants and pulled them down to his feet. "There," Christy said, "you can finish the job, but get that stuff off right now."

Rob obediently took off his boots and pulled his shorts and underpants over his feet. He set them down by where his tee shirt had landed. Christy took Rob's hand and led him to where we were sitting.

I stood up and extended my hand to Rob. As we shook, I asked, "Would you like a beer or wine? We have both."

"Beer please," Rob responded. I went inside to get Rob one of Christy's Stellas while Christy led Rob over to the bench where Carol was sitting. I came back out and handed Rob the open bottle of beer. I went over to sit on the other bench with Terry and Brandt. Carol got up and came over to sit next to me. I thought that we ought to give Christy and Rob at least the personal space afforded by having a bench to themselves.

We tried to get to know Rob a little better. Rob was also 24 and also a graduate of the local state university. He and Christy met in college and had been a couple for just over four years. Rob's degree was in history, with a focus on the history of this region. He was currently working for the State on a project to restore a few of the old foundries that had existed near the river in the early 19th Century.

The conversation ranged over many topics. The four of us drank more wine, and Christy and Rob had more beers. Finally, Christy asked, "How long have you guys known each other?"

I fielded that. "Carol, Terry, and I all went to high school together a number of years ago. We all drifted apart through college, graduate school, and starting careers. Carol and I both moved back to the area in the southwest of the State, where we grew up and ran into each other about three years ago. Not much later, Carol ran into Terry by accident and the three of us started hanging around together."

Terry added, "I met Brandt at a coaches' clinic about a year ago. He asked me to dinner and we just connected."

"Do the four of you spend a lot of time together?" Christy asked.

"Yes, we do," Carol replied. She went on to explain about getting together most Saturdays in the summer on the "nude beach" we had built on Carol's property and our Friday night Jacuzzi get-togethers during the rest of the year.

"Do you ever, uh, well, with the other's person's partner?" Christy asked.

I rephrased Christy's question: "Do we swap partners? No. We're very open with each other, but Brandt hasn't had sex with Carol and I haven't had sex with Terry."

"Unfortunately," Terry interjected. I assumed that she was just joking.

"Now, in fairness, we have had sex in each others' presence," Carol added.

"Really!" Christy exclaimed.

"Yes," Carol confirmed. She went on to tell Christy and Rob about our competition in the bedroom the night before and about watching Terry and Brandt on the trail earlier that day. "Harry and I made love beside the trail too, but, unfortunately, no one saw us."

"What is it like being fucked with other people watching?" Christy asked.

"Sex is about the most intimate expression of affection you can make," Carol replied. "In effect, you're saying that you love this person enough that you are willing to let him inside your body so that he can pleasure you and you can pleasure him. It is a powerful statement, if you think about it. There is something really special about making that statement in front of witnesses."

"Less intellectually," Terry chimed in, "being watched really increases the excitement. I guess it comes from breaking the taboo that sex is something you should only do in a closed room with the lights off."