All Comments on 'Reaching Limits'

by pastelrulebreaker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About time!

For once someone shows a master IS only human and can do considerable damage to his property if he is not tuned in.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
True to Life

A Master who is not a sadist is going to make a mistake at some point as they or no one can be perfect. What surprised me was how quickly he wanted her unrestrained so he could care for her and atone for his mistake. Is was not the caring or the atoning but the rush to release her that was surprising to me. By the way it reads he hit her pretty hard and I would think there will be evidence of it for a few days. No Master wants evidence of his mistake no matter how much he makes it up to her and how many ways. I know she was clinging to him, but applying cold to her face would have been important as well.

pastelrulebreakerpastelrulebreakerover 8 years agoAuthor
To gentleoneexplorer

That's a very practical aspect that I hadn't considered. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hum. I don't understand why gentleoneexplorer is surprised that Eric wanted to release her so quickly. Why would he delay? This was not a 'yellow light' situation. She was already hyperventilating and struggling against the bonds. A full fledged panic attack was well on its way without quick and serious intervention. The scene was over. Kaput. Finished. Crashed and burnt. The realism was nice. Thanks.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Nice

Showed how easy it is to get caught up in the moment and go too far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous