Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were gonna apologize the next time you saw her," Marco said to Bella.

"So this is what he meant by smoothing things over..."

"I'm sorry about the way I acted the last time we met."

"It's fine. Really."

"Well, glad you two made up. Now that that's settled we should-" Marco started to say as Shelly's phone went off. It was Chris calling her from practice. He wanted her to go meet him there.

"Sorry guys, I've gotta go. I probably won't be back for a few hours. Nice meeting you Bella.

They said their goodbyes and Marco and Bella remained in the room.

Shelly made her way to where Chris was and hung out with him after his practice ended. They made their way to the dining hall and got dinner. They sat down with some football players and other girls that were with them. There was one certain busty brunette named Tracy who was very handsy with Chris, and she was getting annoyed. Not annoyed at the fact that she was all over her boyfriend, but at the fact that Chris was returning the favor. It didn't help that she spent most of the time trying to get under her skin.

"So this is the Shelly I've heard all about. How did you guys start dating?" Tracy asked Chris, while rubbing on his arm.

"We met in 9th grade when he needed help on test, fell in love and the rest is history," Shelly said interjecting, as she smiled at Chris.

"Yeah, I don't know what I'd do without Shelly," Chris said, which made Shelly happy inside.

"Oh, I thought it was for your amazing figure. You're such a pretty girl," she said to Shelly, smiling at her. Shelly was not amused. She was clutching her fists so hard they almost bled. Most of the conversation consisted of Tracy 'complimenting' her, with no defense from Chris. After 2 hours of conversing at the dining hall they all said their goodbyes. Shelly took Chris aside to talk to him.

"What was that?" Shelly asked Chris, seething.

"What was what?"

"She was mocking me the entire time and you didn't say anything to her. That and she was being way too friendly with you."

"Oh, that's just how she is. She didn't mean anything by it. And she's like that with everyone." Chris replied. "Anyways babe, I have to go. Some teammates are having a madden tournament and I couldn't turn them down. See you

tomorrow," Chris continued, kissing Shelly and leaving before she could respond. Shelly stood there with a sigh and headed back to her room.

"Bella and Marco probably had sex while I was gone..." she thought to herself. Bella seemed annoyed that she was with Marco, but now it was most likely because she wanted to be alone with him. She wanted more of that big black cock. Shelly wanted it too, but she wouldn't cheat on Chris. Marco seemed like he didn't want to press the issue. She had almost given in earlier when he had teased her. Imagine if he was serious...

As she entered the dorm building and made her way to her room she noticed many more people had arrived. She said hi to a few of them and got to her room. On her door there was one of those 'Do not disturb' signs on the handle. "No way... they're still going at it?" Shelly said to herself in amazement. She leaned in closer to the door and could hear Bella's moans. She was moaning constantly and it didn't seem like they were showing any signs of stopping. Marco's stamina was incredible. Shelly had passed out but Marco wasn't even close to being done. Shelly imagined herself back then on that night, only this time Marco fucked her while she was unconscious, causing her to wake up, triggering another orgasm. It happened over. And over. And over again, all night long. She wanted to see. She'd only take a quick peak and then go do something else for a while.

The sight she saw made her gasp. Bella was standing, bent at the waist with her hands on her bed as Marco was ruthlessly fucking her from behind. Her blonde hair was loose now, swaying every time Marco slammed into her. His hands were on her hips, and every thrust caused the bed to shake.

"Yes, daddy! Keep fucking meee!" Bella yelled out to Marco. It only registered just now, but Shelly realized that Bella called Marco 'Daddy'. She thought it was strange, but arousing at the same time.

"You don't have to keep telling me, bitch," Marco said as he spanked her ass, hard.

"But I can't help it daddy," Bella replied, moaning after having he ass slapped. She threw her head back as she came on Marco's cock. Her knuckles turned whiter than they already were as she gripped the sheets, and her legs were shaking uncontrollably. She would have fell if Marco hadn't been holding her up.

"You sure love my cock; don't you bitch?" Marco asked her, spanking her again.

"Yesss! I love daddy's cock! I love everything about you daddy!"

Shelly hadn't planned on staying, but the scene was just too hot. She was masturbating furiously watching them fuck. "Was that how I looked when he was fucking me?" Shelly was picturing herself in Bella's place. She wanted to be the one Marco was fucking.

As she was playing with herself she noticed Marco look behind him. He looked where Shelly was masturbating. He had seen her. She tried to be as quiet as possible but he must have heard her enter. Their eyes locked but Marco didn't say anything. He merely smiled and went back to fucking Bella.

Shelly was embarrassed and ran from the room. She ran straight to the bathroom, ignoring the weird looks people gave her as she did. She didn't even bother masturbating, since there were plenty of people around and didn't want to get caught. She had to take off her completely flooded panties, however. She yanked them off and threw them in trash. She had to find something to do before she went back to her room and begged Marco to fuck her. She left the dorm building pantiless and texted a friend to hang out with for a few more hours.

At around 1 AM in the morning Shelly finally left her friends and went back to her room. She couldn't get the memory of them fucking out of her head. At least they'd be done fucking when she got back. She hoped, at least. She got back to her room and placed her ear against the door. There weren't any noises. "Great," Shelly thought to herself, though she secretly wanted to keep watching them fuck. She turned her key and unlocked the room, entering. Bella was completely passed out and sleeping peacefully. Her legs were spread open and Shelly could see cum dripping from her pussy and covering her face. And worst of all, Marco was still there, and naked.

"Sup, Shelly. Too bad you left. We just finished," Marco told her, standing up.

"No way... they were doing it for 5 hours?" Shelly thought to herself. Her eyes darted to the large cock dangling between his legs. It was soft now, but it had to have been as big as Chris was when hard. She didn't know how long she was staring, but Marco snapped her out of trance.

"Enjoy the show?" Marco asked her, his signature smirk plastered on his face. He knew the answer of course. He started getting dressed. Shelly was sure he'd try to fuck her. He looked like he could still go on even after 5 hours. Chris was always done after 20 minutes.

"Um, sorry!" she said, covering her eyes. She had to cover them or she would look at his cock forever.

"You know, if want a real show you can always just ask," he continued after pulling his muscle shirt on.

"Wha- I can't do that. I have a boyfriend."

"You'd just be watching. No one said anything about joining."

"I still can't do that. It just feels... wrong. And I'm still mad at you."

Marco chuckled. "Well, if you ever change your mind just let me know."

"That won't be happening."

"Of course not."

Before leaving, Marco covered Bella in some blankets on her bed. He left the cum that was on her face, though. Shelly was probably sure she wouldn't mind.

"Bye, Shelly. Say hi to Mullen for me," Marco said to her as he opened the door.

"Um, wait Marco," Shelly stopped him.

"Yeah?"

"Um... please don't Chris about the time we had sex."

"Why would I tell him?"

"You two don't like each other don't you?"

"Yeah, he doesn't like me because I'm black."

"Really?"

"Probably not. He does hate me because I'm better than him at pretty much everything, though. But you of all people would know," he said winking at Shelly.

"He probably doesn't like you because you're an arrogant ass," Shelly told him but she was smiling. She liked that part about him.

"Wow, you might be right. That never even crossed my mind."

Shelly rolled her eyes and left. She was surprised. He hadn't even asked anything in exchange for keeping his silence. He could have easily told Chris that he had slept with his girlfriend, taken her virginity, and rocked her world. So why didn't he? Still, she was frustrated. She didn't want to cheat on Chris but Marco hadn't even attempted to seduce her. Maybe he wasn't attracted to her anymore. Maybe he never was. He was probably lying and only fucked her because she was Chris' girlfriend. But if that was the case why didn't he try again today? Shelly went to bed son after Marco left, but not before masturbating like crazy, cumming twice to thoughts of Marco fucking her.

At around 7 in the morning Shelly woke up. Bella was already gone by the time she got up. She probably was eating breakfast with Marco. That or she was getting fucked in Marco's room again. She quickly got dressed and texted Chris to come to breakfast with her, which he agreed to. They entered the dining hall and joined their group of friends she was with yesterday, though some were missing Like she had thought, Marco was here with Bella. She was sitting next to him, looking completely in love with him. Shelly noticed that they were sitting with 5 other people, and they were all pretty white girls. She also noticed that the brunette that was all over Chris yesterday was sitting them today. Marco had the entire group laughing as he controlled the conversation effortlessly. She saw the brunette get closer to Marco and wrapped one of her arms in his. She was pressing her breasts onto him and her other hand was rubbing his thigh. She wasn't as beautiful as Bella, but she was no slouch either. Her breasts were larger than Bella's and her legs were incredible as well. The shirt she was wearing accentuated her breasts and showed off her flat stomach. Shelly was amazed that Bella didn't seem to care that another woman was getting so comfortable with him. "I guess he wasn't lying when he said she didn't care if he fooled around with other girls..."

Shelly got her breakfast and conversed with the group of people she was with. But spent the entire time wishing she was by Marco's side. She just couldn't get him out of her mind.

Shelly spent most of the week before classes started at friends'. She needed to be away from Marco and Bella, before she actually did something she would regret. Her and Chris had sex every day, several times a day in fact. But she still never came and always had to finish herself off. She was seriously considering taking up Marco's offer. Every day she would see them at breakfast, lunch and dinner, always surrounded by beautiful white girls. "Does he only sleep with white girls?" she wondered one day randomly. Now that she thought about it, there weren't that many black people who went to UT. He probably just preferred white girls to Hispanics or Asians. Shelly had never thought about sleeping with a black guy before meeting Marco. She wasn't racist; it just never crossed her mind. When he met Marco, however, she didn't care what race he was.

Shelly had finally decided. She would take Marco up on his offer. It wouldn't even be cheating. She wouldn't join them. It would just like watching porn. She was sure she could resist as long as Marco didn't actually come onto her. She was sure he wanted her to do it herself. He wanted her to beg him for sex like the night he took her virginity. She was going to do it. Watch them have sex, fully this time. She wasn't sure how they would go about it though.

She caught Marco when he was alone one day. Now that she thought about it, she should get his number.

"Hey, Marco," she said, coming from behind him and pulling on his shirt. He listening to music as he was walking.

"Huh? Oh sup, Shelly," he replied taking his headphones off. He had a smirk on his face like always.

"Um..." she didn't know how to ask him. She was still sort of embarrassed.

"Finally gonna watch our live performance?"

She nodded. She was glad he knew what she wanted.

"But... won't it be weird if Bella knows I'm there?"

"Don't worry. I have that covered. Just come by this room at around four. We should be starting by then. It'll be unlocked. Lock it once you come in, though," he gave her his dorm and room number and left her where she was standing, waving as he did. Shelly got goosebumps and moistened at the thought of watching them. She didn't want to be there at 4PM, however. She waited an hour later than the appointed time to make sure Marco didn't think she was coming. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her.

At 5 PM she made her way to the room Marco had told her. She was sure they wouldn't know she was there this time. She noticed there were a lot of black guys in this dorm, though there some white as well. No one bothered her and she made her way to Marco's room. As she tried to enter the room she noticed it was unlocked. She entered and locked the door like Marco had instructed and the first thing Shelly noticed was that this dorm room was much bigger than hers. She walked around until she heard sounds coming from a room off to the side. There she saw Bella kneeling between Marco's legs. Her face was completely in his crotch and she was bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She was wearing only panties. No, not panties; they were more like a string on Bella's heart shaped ass. Shelly noticed Bella had an eye mask as she entered their room. He did say she wouldn't know she was there after all.

Bella's long blonde hair that was now let down and reached all the way down her back waved back and forth as she expertly bobbed her head up and down on Marco's cock. She was easily able to take all 10 inches of his cock in her mouth, holding it in her throat for several seconds. Her hands were tied behind her back and Marco was reaching down and playing with her nipples as she blew him. Shelly could tell she loved sucking Marco's cock.

"Yo, Bella. What do you think about Shelly?"

Bella continued to bob her head up and down on Marco's cock until he forcibly grabbed her head and held her off of him.

She was gasping for air as he pulled her off his cock.

"She's a nice girl. I bet she doesn't give head as good as me, though," she tried to stick her tongue out and lick his cock but he had her head held in place.

"Of course not. Her pussy's tighter, though."

Shelly couldn't believe they were talking about her. There was no way Marco knew she was here this time. It must be a coincidence that they were talking about her. Well, she couldn't believe that Bella allowed him to casually talk about other girls while he was with her. Their relationship amazed her.

"You know, she walked in on us fucking the other day," Marco continued.

"You should have gotten her to join us," Bella replied to him. He shoved his cock down her throat once before pulling her head back.

"She was supposed to come watch today but she chickened out."

"I meant having a threesome."

"But her and Mullen have such a great relationship."

"He's already cheating on her. He tried to fuck me, too," Bella responded.

"Real talk? That's hilarious," He pulled Bella's head closer to his cock and she started licking. "Everyone tries to fuck you, though."

Shelly didn't see what was so 'hilarious' about this. She must have misheard what Bella had said. Or it must have been a misunderstanding. Plenty of girls surrounded Chris. He must have just been friendly.

"Yeah, he tried the whole "I'm gonna be the next starting quarterback for the goddamn longhorns!" game on me. I told him to fuck off, and I'd never sleep with him, obviously."

"Damn, you could have turned him down less harshly, you know," he replied to her. He had her hair in his hand and was fucking her face now, just like had done with Shelly.

"The. Only cock. I need is yours. Daddy," she said every time he pulled her head off his cock. I. Don't. Know why. You got them. Back together."

"I didn't do anything."

He held her head off his cock again as she tried desperately to suck on it some more.

"Anyways, he's fucking that Tracy bitch."

"Tracy? Oh, the bitch who said she doesn't fuck black guys unless they're 'famous'," he said chuckling. He let Bella lick on his cock some more.

Shelly was distraught. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She felt sick. She wanted to leave and throw up but she couldn't move. She continued listening to their conversation.

"Stupid bitch actually called you the n-word. She said black guys would do anything just to fucking a white girl. Racist bitch."

Marco was laughed some more. "Nigga, or Nigger?"

"Hard r." Bella had talked to Tracy alone once at the dining hall. Becky thought she was just another slut that hung around Marco, hoping to get some cock. "Niggers are only good when they're popular and have big dicks," she had told Bella. "Won't be long until I'm fucking him." It took every ounce of will power she had not to attack her, but she simply nodded and smiled. She had a job to do, after all. This wasn't the first racist thing anyone had said about Marco or herself, nor would it be the last. Bella asked her about Chris, who she lied and said she was sleeping with. "Oh I'm already fucking him. I thought he'd be a bit better in bed, though. I'll be having his baby and living the high life before I even graduate," she continued, completely shamelessly. Bella was disgusted even more, though she was used to women like Becky. Even still she simply kept smiling and getting her to talk more.

"Damn, now I kinda wish I did fuck her."

"You still could."

"I wouldn't fuck that bitch if you paid me."

"I bet it's really because you only like blondes.

"I definitely don't only like blondes."

He shoved her head on his cock before she could respond. She didn't seem to mind. They stopped talking and Bella continued to suck his cock. They had been at it for over an hour and Marco was only just cumming. He held her head down on his crotch and came down her throat, which Bella eagerly swallowed. Seeing Bella easily suck and swallow Marco made her jealous. She was starting to forget their earlier conversation and was focused on watch them without them noticing.

Marco stood up.

"Clean my cock off, bitch," he ordered Bella, and she happily did.

"Thank you for giving me your cum, daddy" she told him as she swallowed the rest of his cum off his cock and started sucking until he was hard again, which didn't take long. He had her by the hair and turned her around so Shelly could see the front her. Marco sat down back on the bed.

"Ride my cock, bitch." He commanded and Bella eagerly sat down on his cock and started moving her hips. It was kind of hard to see but Shelly could tell that Bella had her nipples pierced, with silver bars in each nipple. She saw something shiny between her legs before noticing she had her clit pierced too. It didn't take long before the room filled with Bella's moans.

Shelly had thrown her panties to the side and had her hand up her skirt. Shelly was masturbating now, shoving two fingers in her pussy. Her other hand was covering her mouth so her own moans weren't heard by Bella or Marco.

Bella was leaning forward, bouncing her ass on Marco's cock as she screamed in pleasure.