Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck my pussy," she told him. She tried to slide onto his cock but his hands had her firmly in place.

"That's not all."

"I... I want you to make me your bitch."

"You're already my bitch."

"I want you... I want to be owned by you. Like Bella."

Marco grinned. "You sure about that, slut? I don't think you do. It goes beyond just me giving you dick every day. You'll never be the same."

"Please... I'll do anything. Please!" Shelly screamed.

"You asked for it, slut," he told her and thrust his cock in as far as it would go, and Shelly came instantly.

"YES! I missed your cock in me!" she yelled as she came, her legs shaking in Marco's hands.

"Mullen not fucking you right?" he asked her, and of course he knew the answer.

"No way. I never came when he fucked me. I always had to finger myself. I always thought of you."

Marco was smiling a very big smile. He thrust his hips into her getting 8 inches in before having to pull back. She was still the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. "Tell me, how big is he?"

"You're twice as big... ah!" he yelped as Marco's cock hit her cervix.

"Tell me, did he fuck you as long as I did?"

"He barely lasted 15 minutes!" she yelled as she came again. He had flicked her clit with his thumb and triggered another orgasm.

Marco laughed. "You were wasted on him. But don't worry. I'll take good care of you from now on." He continued fucking Shelly relentlessly in this position for 30 minutes before she passed out. This time, however he didn't stop. He kept fucking until she regained consciousness.

"I dreamed you would do this to me..." Shelly told him. She was completely at his mercy. Her body was like a ragdoll to Marco. He had her by the hips and was thrusting her body on and off his cock. "There's no comparison... he could never fuck me like this."

"Say it louder,"

"Chris could never fuck me like you do!"

"Louder!"

"MY BOYFRIEND COULD NEVER FUCK ME LIKE YOU DO!" Shelly screamed as she came yet again. Her pussy was squeezing Marco's cock, desperately trying to milk the cum out of him but he just kept fucking her. It took 30 more minutes before he came inside of her, holding her body in place as he did. After pulling out slowly, Marco had noticed she had passed out yet again. They were only just beginning.

"She reminds me of you," he told Bella as she was cleaning off his cock again, and he fingered her pussy, making her cum again. "

"I don't think she'll ever be able to take the whole thing," she told him as she finished cleaning him off.

"Someone's getting jealous."

"As if," she replied rolling her eyes, but it slightly true. Marco had never shown this much interest in another girl. No matter, she would drain his balls completely because she knew Shelly wouldn't be able to today and tomorrow.

He flipped Shelly over with her ass sticking in the air and she stirred waking up. His cum was oozing out her now wide pussy onto the bed.

"I'm gonna ruin this pussy for anyone else but me," he declared as he put his cock back inside of her.

"I don't need anyone else. I only need you, Marco!" she said, her consciousness returning.

"Your ass will be mine, too," he declared again. He ran his thumb over her puckering asshole before pushing an inch of it inside, which got an audible groan from Shelly."

"Ahhh! There's no way your cock will fit in there!" she cried but she was excited at the prospect of him fucking her in the ass.

"You want my cock in your ass. Don't lie, slut," Marco told her, slapping her ass a few more times.

"I do... I want it in my ass!"

"You want this black cock in your ass, don't you, slut?"

"YES! I want your black cock to ruin my ass!"

"That's my slut," he said as he pulled her body closer to him. "Tell me you love my cock," he whispered in her ear.

"I love your cock! I love your big black cock so much! Nothing else compares to the pleasure your cock brings me!" she screamed. She was nearing another orgasm as he let her fall back to the bed. Her arms were like jelly and couldn't support her body, and she fell face down on the bed. Marco, however, grabbed her by the hair and easily lifted her off the bed, triggering another orgasm. "Mooore! Manhandle me more! Dominate your slut more!" she yelled.

"You don't need to tell me that, slut." he told her as he slapped her ass hard, leaving a red palm print. They continued fucking like this for another hour, with Shelly passing out twice and cumming countless times.

"Tell me, what did you think about when you masturbated to me, slut?" he demanded, slapping her already red ass hard.

"Oooh! I thought of you bending me over and making me your bitch like you're doing now!"

"What else?"

"I... I thought of you tying me up and fucking senseless, and not letting me go!"

"What else, slut!?" he demanded again, slapping her ass hard twice.

"I... I thought of you impregnating me. I thought of you holding me down as you knocked me up!" She finally screamed. She had thought of him impregnating her since the first time she had sex with him.

"You want my baby, bitch?"

"Yesss! I want your baby!"

"Beg for it then. Beg your owner for his baby."

"Please, impregnate me! Knock me up, daddy!"

"Here it comes, bitch!" he yelled as he held her hips in place and came inside of her, his sperm rushing past her cervix and drowning her unprotected womb. She had her most intense orgasm yet, her entire body shaking as he came inside her, but she didn't pass out this time. She fell limply forward as he let her hair go, panting heavily.

"Fuck, this is the hottest one ever," Bella said as she played with her clit furiously and came, hard.

"No... more... Daddy..." Shelly said still panting. She was completely drained.

"I told you, you won't be able to walk tomorrow. And I meant it." Shelly squealed as he flipped over back on her back and put her legs on shoulders and ruthlessly started fucking her. She offered no resistance, and let him do whatever he wanted with her body for the next several hours.

They were done at around 3PM, and Shelly was the most satisfied she had ever been in her entire life. Her body was sore, her legs were like jelly and she had never felt better. Her body was sticky and her pussy was full of Marco's cum. If she didn't take a morning after pill she would surely get pregnant with his baby. She wasn't sure if she wanted to take it.

Sitting up groggily, the first thing she noticed was Marco fucking Bella doggy style again as she cried in pleasure. "I can't believe he's still going after all this time... no wonder she lets him fuck other girls... there's no way one girl could handle him..." Shelly thought to herself, amazed. It was partly true, with there being another reason as well. She rolled over on her stomach and watched them as they continued fucking.

After they finished Bella looked satisfied and Marco finally looked like he couldn't go on anymore. He laid back on the bed and held both girls in his powerful arms.

"I love you, daddy," Bella said smiling and kissing Marco on the cheek.

"I love you too, daddy," Shelly said as well, kissing his other cheek.

"Next time we'll have a real threesome," he said with his signature cocky smirk on his face, and both girls agreed. "But first, we'll to need to show Mullen then fruits of our labor."

"I'll handle that," Shelly said, laughing. "As soon as I can walk."

Continued in part 3.