Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I'm cumming already!" Bella cried out as she had her first orgasm of this session.

"Damn, already bitch? You sure are greedy."

"I can't help it, daddy. Any girl would go crazy if they had your cock in them!" She had slowed down as she was coming off her high of pleasure. Marco grabbed her hair and made her speed back up.

Shelly had cum three times since they started. The only other time she had felt this good was the night Marco had took her virginity. She had forgotten all about Chris, and Becky, and anything other than watching Bella and Marco have sex. She was in a daze as she mindlessly played with her pussy. She snapped out of it when she heard Bella groan.

"You like my thumb in your ass, don't you bitch?"

"YES! I want your cock in my ass right now! Put it in!" Bella screamed.

"There's no way that huge thing could fit in her ass, right? Definitely not mine..." Shelly thought to herself. She came again at the thought of Marco fucking her in the ass.

"You giving me orders, bitch?" Marco said and slapped Bella's ass hard.

"Oooh, I'm sorry daddy... Please fuck my ass with your cock!"

"Good bitch. Now put it in yourself." Bella eased off his cock with a plop as he left her and she quickly angled his cock with her asshole. She gently slid down on his cock as it entered her ass. Her sphincter was like a vice grip on his cock. He placed his hands on her large breasts and started pinching her nipples; the piercings making them very sensitive. Bella came just from him playing with her nipples. He pushed the rest of his cock in Bella's ass and turn them around on the bed, pushing her head into a pillow. If he hadn't probably everyone in the dorm might have heard her screams. Shelly was sure was screaming in pain but when she saw Bella's face there was only pure happiness.

"God, I love it when your cock is in my ass, daddy!" she cried out.

"Of course you do. I own your ass, bitch." he told her as he grabbed her hair again.

"Yesss! You own my ass!"

"You love being my bitch, don't you?"

"YES! I'm your dirty bitch, daddy!"

"I don't just own your ass. I own you, bitch."

"YESSS! You own me completely! I'll do anything for you!"

Marco started speeding up, ruthlessly fucking Bella's ass. He took his free hand and started playing with her clit, and she came instantly, squirting juices all over the bed with a loud scream, and Marco pushed her head into the pillow again.

Shelly took one of her fingers and slowly started to finger her ass. It barely fit. She couldn't imagine Marco's huge cock, which was several times bigger than her finger, fitting in her ass. She still wanted to try. She came again and again as Marco slammed his hips against Bella's ass as he fucked her for 30 minutes. It wasn't long after that Marco deposited his load deep in Bella's asshole. Shelly could hear her muffled screams and she came as well. He stayed in for a minute before pulling his cock out slowly. Bella was splayed across the bed face down, and breathing heavily. Marco put his cock in front her face and she happily sucked the cum and ass juices off his cock.

"Thank you, daddy," she said with a smile as she finished cleaning his cock.

Shelly grabbed her panties and left the room. She heard Bella's moans fill the room as she left. She got a text from Chris but ignored it, and stayed in her room for the rest of the day. Bella didn't come back to their room until 3 in the morning. Shelly pretended to sleep, but she just couldn't after all that she had heard. She needed to talk to Marco.

The next day, when Bella was still sleeping she texted Marco to meet with her. He agreed and they met 10 minutes later. She picked a place with no one around.

"Sup, Shelly. You bailed on us, yesterday," Marco said with a fake pout.

"Tell me... is it true?" Shelly asked him. Tears were starting to form in her eyes.

"Is what true?"

"You know... about Chris."

"I'm drawing a blank here."

"He's fucking cheating on me. Again!" Shelly screamed at him. Tears were flowing out of her eyes now.

Marco started scratching his head. "Bella has no reason to lie, so I guess it's true.

"Figures. I guess it's my fault this time too, huh?"

"Huh? Oh. You know I only said that to make you angry, right? You weren't supposed to take it seriously," he said, shaking his head.

"...You knew this would happen, didn't you?"

"Obviously."

"God, you're such a fucking asshole!" Shelly screamed at him. Marco kept the same nonchalant face he had been wearing. She was just taking her anger out on him.

"You know; you could always give him another chance. Third time's the charm, right?" he said, with his signature smirk on his face.

"Haha, very funny," Shelly said with a slight chuckle. Her tears were starting to wane. "I wish I was more like Bella..."

"You wish you were insane?"

Shelly laughed again. "I mean, she's so open and doesn't care that girls are all over you... and she's so beautiful. I don't even compare. I'm not attractive at all. It is my fault that Chris cheated on me." Shelly told him, folding her arms over her chest.

"You should know by now not to take most things I saw seriously. But seriously, you are attractive, and it isn't your fault."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"Obviously. But it's still true. There's plenty of girls who don't care if you fuck around. He should have gotten a bitch like that. Or not have a girlfriend at all," Marco shrugged. "I've seen this happen plenty of times. It's completely avoidable."

"Yeah, you're right... fuck him! I can't believe I tried so hard to be faithful to him... thinking that he had changed. I'm so through with him."

"You know you can still get back at him."

"I doubt he cares that I slept with another guy. He's probably fucking some slut right now."

"I bet he'd care if it was me."

"Well, he does hate you for some reason. I'm sure you know why."

Marco and Chris attended several football camps together, being highly touted prospects in one of the best football states in the country. Chris had a huge ego, and didn't like being shown up. So of course when Marco, who didn't take football seriously at all, completely embarrassed him at every quarterback completion they had, Chris didn't take it very lightly. It also didn't help that Marco loved baiting people into anger, and Chris was an especially easy target.

"Cheer up, Mullen. I'm sure you'll beat me at the next one."

"This is the last one before we graduate, fucker," Chris had just received some very harsh criticism from some scouts, claiming that he had poor arm strength and wouldn't be able to make it at the next level. Of course most scouts agreed that he would be very successful at the college level, but any sort of criticism rubbed him the wrong way.

"Huh? Oh, you're right. Oh well, these camps don't mean shit anyway."

"Of course they matter!"

"Bro, no one gives a shit about camps. The only thing that matters is game film and measurables."

"I'm not your bro. And of course camps matter. Are you stupid or something?"

"You already have a scholarship offer from UT. They aren't going to pull it just because you were the 3rd best QB at a camp, bro."

"I'm not your fucking bro. And I didn't get 3rd, fucker."

"Well, you should have. James was definitely better than Noodle Arm Chris," Marco finally said, with a smirk on his face.

Marco said this particularly loud which got several laughs. Chris grew red faced but didn't do anything because people were around, and Marco never gave him a chance to do anything when he was alone. That humiliation has stuck with him ever since.

"I really don't have a clue," Marco replied to her, still smirking.

"Uh huh. Well anyway, it's what I want to do," Shelly said to him. She was getting horny now and her panties were beginning to get soaked. She walked towards Marco and wrapped her arms around him, looking up at him. "You want me to beg for it, don't you?" Shelly was squirming in his arms.

"Of course," Marco said to her. He wasn't smirking anymore.

"Please... fuck me. I need your cock inside of me. I've needed it for so long..."

"Sure, I'll fuck you. But later," replied to her. He was smirking again as he separated from her.

"You jerk... stop teasing me."

"I'm not. Well, maybe a little. I had plans with Bella today."

"Oh, I see..." Shelly was sure he was going to fuck her brains out again today. She was getting more and more jealous by the second. "It's not like we're dating... why am I so jealous of her?"

"Actually, you can join us. I'll text her now," he continued, pulling out his phone and texting her. "She should be here soon."

"W-what are we going to do?"

"What do you think we're going to do, out here all alone, with no one else around?"

Shelly gulped. He had talked about having a threesome before. She thought he was joking at the time but now she wasn't so sure. She had never been with another girl, nor had she thought about it before. She definitely thought Bella was attractive, and Marco was incredible as well, so she didn't think it would be so bad. She moistened even more and was starting to get excited.

Suddenly, Marco pushed her against a tree and held her arms above her head.

"W-what are you doing?" she said, startled, as her legs spread instinctively.

"I felt bad for teasing you," Marco said as he took his other hand and placed it between Shelly's legs. "So, I'm gonna do you a favor."

"What about Bella?"

"What about her?"

"Won't she be mad?"

"She loves knowing about all the girls I fool around with," Marco explained as he slipped his hand into her panties and lightly flicked her clit, which almost made her cum. "You know, we fucked as soon as you left that night," he continued whispering in her ear.

"You're such an asshole..." Shelly said, but squeezed her legs around Marco's hand. She wished she hadn't passed out and gotten fucked by Marco the entire night. He slid his long fingers in her tight pussy, rubbing her g-spot and flicking her clit and the same time, which made her cum instantly.

"Oh my god! "I'm cumming!" she screamed as she came and clamped her legs even tighter around Marco's hand. Her legs felt weak, and if Marco wasn't holding her up she would have certainly fell down to her knees.

"That's the best orgasm I've had in almost a year..." She said panting as Marco continued to finger her.

"Mullen not good with his fingers?" Marco asked Shelly, smirking.

"Not good with anything..." she replied.

Marco laughed. "Well, Bella should be here soon, so we'll have to continue later.

"Nooo..." she cried as she tried to keep Marco's hand in her pussy, but he was too strong and pulled out of her panties. Marco took the hand that was just fingering her and slipped his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck on them," he ordered and Shelly happily obeyed, sucking and licking her pussy juice off his fingers as if it were her favorite drink. As she finished her knees felt weak as he let her go and she had trouble standing.

A minute later Bella showed up with a backpack on wearing a short blue skirt, which showed plenty of her amazing legs and what appeared to be the shirt Marco wore yesterday. She noticed she was walking with a slight limp and bow legged as well. As she walked up Marco met her, wrapped an arm around her back and kissed her. His hand started groping her ass as well.

"Jerk... he just got done fingering me and now he's making out with Bella!" Shelly thought to herself, very jealous now. Now that she had thought about it, Marco still hadn't kissed her since they met. She wanted to be one he kissed and felt up. Marco broke from their kiss and gave her ass once last squeeze as they walked over to where Shelly was. Bella was smiling as she sat down next to Shelly.

"Are we really gonna do this here? With her here?"

"What do you mean with her here? That's the reason I told you to come out here."

Bella shrugged and opened the backpack she carrying, and pulled out a large bag of what she assumed was weed. She took some and began rolling it.

"Um, what are we doing?" Shelly was confused.

"Smokin',Chillin'," he told Shelly.

"We're not having a threesome?" Shelly blurted out. She had honestly thought that's what they were going to do. Both Bella and Marco laughed out loud.

"If you want a threesome we can do that some other time," Bella told her as she finished rolling the joint.

"Why the fuck did you bring that loud? I told you to bring some weak shit," he said to her shaking his head. He gave the thermos to Shelly.

"Oh, you did? I must have forgot."

"You did that shit on purpose bitch," Marco said, chuckling. "Whatever, I got something for her." He pulled out a half smoked joint from his pocket and had Bella light it, and handed it to Shelly.

"Um, I've never smoked before. Plus, classes start in 2 days," Shelly was even more nervous than when she had thought they were going to have a threesome. Since she was with Marco she couldn't help but feel excited.

"Don't do it! He's a big scary black man and probably lace it!" Bella said after taking a long hit and giggled.

"I'll lace your lips with my cum, bitch," he replied, laughing and taking the joint from Bella, taking a hit himself.

"You know I'd like that, daddy."

"Uh huh. Anyways, that shit right there won't knock you out, and I'll teach you how to smoke.

"Okay..." Shelly replied. She trusted him. She felt safe around him, in his arms. Marco instructed her on how to smoke. Her first few times she coughed a lot but after a few more times she was hitting it like a natural, and enjoying it. "Wow, I can't believe I've never smoked before. This is incredible!" She told them, giggling. Shelly was already feeling better. She had forgot all about Chris and enjoyed her time with Marco and Bella. She had fun in particular talking with Bella, who she hadn't much time to speak with, partly because she was avoid their room, and partly because she was getting fucked by Marco almost 24/7.

"Why does Bella call you 'daddy'? she asked, blurting it out to Marco. She had finished the half joint Marco had given her and was currently on cloud 9.

"I don't know. Ask her."

Bella shrugged. "I just said it one day while he was fucking me. I was embarrassed but he told me to call him daddy again and it just stuck from there."

"Wooow. You did know, you liar!"

"I don't remember that shit, bitch," he said as he took another hit of the joint, which was almost gone now, and passed it back to Bella.

"And you're always calling her 'bitch'. You should be nicer to Bella."

"I am his bitch," Bella replied, smiling. She took a hit of the joint and leaned over and kissed him, exhaling the smoke into his mouth, and he inhaled it. "And I know he loves me." Shelly expected him to say something smart but he just stayed quiet. They really did love each other.

"Feel better?" Marco ask Shelly after he finished the last of the joint, and did the same to Bella. Shelly wished he would do it to her, too.

"Yeah, muuuch better. We should do it more often."

"Sure, we can until the end of September."

"What happens then?"

"I start practice."

"Practice?"

"Yeah, basketball practice."

"I thought you didn't play sports anymore?"

"I told you I quit football. I never said anything about basketball."

"I didn't even know you played basketball..."

"Yep, I'll be going pro after the end of this year."

They all continued talking for a few more hours until they decided to head back to Bella and Shelly's room. Shelly was getting jealous again as Bell and Marco fooled around on their way back. In her mind she couldn't compete with Bella but at this point she didn't care. She wanted to be fucked by Marco as soon as possible. As they reached the room, Shelly was getting anxious again. It had been so long since she had a good fucking.

Once they entered, they all sat down on Shelly's bed. Immediately, Marco leaned over and kissed Bella. He had one hand on one of her huge breasts and the other between her legs, fingering her furiously. It didn't take long before she was yelling out that she was cumming. Shelly almost begged him to fuck her but once he was done with Bella he moved on to Shelly. He was on her in a second and once again had her hands above her head and he was playing with her pussy. He was so much larger than her escaping from his grip was impossible. Not that she wanted to, anyway. She had been on the edge for a while so it didn't take long for Shelly to be cumming as well.

"It's been so long since I've seen you fuck another girl, daddy," Bella said. She had pulled off her panties and was now masturbating watching him pleasure Shelly.

"Both of you sluts' love watching me fuck the other one," Marco said, chuckling. He pulled out his phone.

"Take my cock out, Shelly. Let's give Mullen a good show, yeah?"

Shelly smiled. She had completely forgotten about Chris, but she did want to get back at him, for real this time.

"I bet he'll of shock when he sees this," Shelly said as she undid his pants and slid down his boxers. His cock was as huge as she remembered. She couldn't even reach her entire hand around the thing. It was definitely twice as big as Chris'. She started licking and sucking on his cock without him even ordering her to. She wanted - needed - his cum badly. Shelly was enthusiastic but wasn't that good of a cocksucker just yet. She still needed some guidance when sucking his cock.

"Fuck her face. Make her your cum dump." Bella told Chris.

"Good idea, bitch," Marco replied, as he grabbed Shelly's head. He started bobbing her head up and down on his cock, getting about 6 inches in her mouth. She loved it as much as last time. She loved it when he used her mouth to get him off. He got 8 inches in her mouth before she started gagging. He pulled her head off his cock to let her catch her breath.

"More... please use my mouth more!" she begged him, and he happily obliged. He fucked her mouth like this for 10 minutes and managed to get the 9th inch in. 5 minutes later he finally got the last, 10th in her mouth.

"Fuck... I told you you'd get it all in there," he told her. He held her head in place as she looked up at him and noticed she was smiling. Bella came as soon as he got his entire cock in Shelly's mouth. He forced his cock down her throat and he used her mouth to get him off, and came down her throat. This time she swallowed all the cum that Marco let out, as she had no other choice. Her cheeks ballooned as the cum filled her mouth. She came a little as she started swallowing as much as she possibly could. He pulled her mouth off his cock, and she fell back on the bed, gasping for air. Her makeup that she was wearing was smeared all over her face. Bella replaced Shelly and greedily licked up the excess saliva and cum off Marco's cock, sucking it until it got hard again.

Shelly recovered and pulled her shirt off, revealing her braless, tiny breasts. Her pink nipples were standing straight up, harder than ever. This was the moment she was waiting for. Marco pulled his cock away from Bella and ripped Shelly's panties off, throwing the remains across the room. Shelly was startled but her pussy was soaking wet.

"Record us," he ordered Bella, handing his phone to her and she nodded. She was recording with hand and fingering herself with the other. He leaned forward and licked one of her nipples.

"You really do have great breasts," Marco told Shelly. She felt a sense of pride swell up in her, even if he was just flattering her.

Marco grabbed Shelly's legs and yanked her towards him. His cock was resting above Shelly, almost touching her belly button. "I went easy on you last time because you were a virgin, but this time you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he declared. He moved back a bit and started sliding his cock up and down her tight pussy lips. "Tell me what you want."