All Comments on 'Reacquainted Pt. 04'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time to go home and talk

Decide who is going to keep what from the house after the divorce. Because no man that had any pride or self respect would want to stay married to a bitch. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great scene

liked the story of wife asking for help from a trusted friend. Keep writing!

jarrell2jarrell2over 8 years ago
well done

That was quite the story. It started out slow, picked up pace, and charged towards the climax. It was well thought out, planned and developed. You introduced 3 characters and then developed them and their interaction heading into the event brilliantly. The conversations were well thought out and quite clever, with a touch of cheek. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Hopefully you revisit them regularly, as by the looks of it they are just starting an interesting journey, and it would be interesting to hear their thoughts on the adventure, once the emotions settled in a couple of days and where they head to next. Well presented, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Rarely do I like the result of making someone's fantasy come true stories. Usually because the quickly become ugly, ridiculous and only superficially what the fantasy really was about. I find realistic stories so much more enjoyable for the possibility of them actually happening. This hit all of the right spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best... but needs a sequel?

I'd love love love love to see Batman find a married Batgirl and fuck her infront of cuckold Robin. Ms. V

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

Really enjoyed story, found myself laughing out loud at times. But also really ticked the boxes for a hot and horny story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I normally don't like this genre but I read this one because I really appreciated your other stories. Well done. You put the "lit" back into Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterful!

This is a terrific story. The plot is very imaginative, the characters are distinctive and consistent and it is fun to read. I am going to read all your others since I enjoyed this one so much. You have dazzling skill and a vivid imagination!

rickydean56rickydean56about 6 years ago
Effin beautiful

I normally skip anything in bdsm but as in the rape fantasy you pulled it off. That shows how talented a writer you are. If you have any other story’s anywhere I’ll pay to read them. In fact I’ll pay you to write a story about my miserable life, if anyone can give me a happy ending it would be you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon/Time to go home and talk:

The only bitch here is Mags (and proud of it). Jen definitely is NOT a bitch.

The issue is not whether Theo has any pride or self respect—it’s whether he feels secure in his marriage and comfortable with his own sexuality. Clearly he is and clearly you’re not. You could use this story as a suggestion of an area for self-growth.

I agree with the other comments. I think this was one of the best stories I’ve ever read, on Lit or anywhere else. Well conceived, well executed, fun, and just plain hot.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The sex was so good! Thanks

This story is one off the best. Thanks for the writing.

ModusPonensLoverModusPonensLoverover 3 years ago
Cute and hot as fuck

The relationships between the characters are well developed. The sex is really hot.

What else could you ask for ?

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
THE BEST

THE BEST Story on her by far, so well written though out and with such well described characters and sex.

Just brilliant I just want more and more.

ToranAllairesToranAllairesover 3 years ago
Superhero isn't my thing, but ...

I'll admit, superhero role-play isn't my thing, but I read this over the course of a few days and I kept wanting to come back and read the next part, to see what happens next. The characters are very well defined and interesting, not run-of-the-mill BDSM cliche characters. The story was plausible, the story-telling fantastic. Wonderful bit of work - thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the hottest and best read piece I've ever read here. The characters are wonderful and 3 dimensional, and the sex is amazingly hot. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous