All Comments on 'Reaping What He Has Sown Pt. 03'

by Threndle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
4eyes_Scarred4eyes_Scarredabout 8 years ago
Personal opinion ahead.......

Well done and written but that particular fetish has never really been my cup of tea. Again the character names or identification between daughter & daddy is still a bit confusing. That part needs consistency and clarity.

ThrendleThrendleabout 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

I was trying to convey that Lynn (formerly Lyndon) is still confused her/himself about gender. Obviously the current body is female, but in his/her mind identifies still as male. Lynn has only been female for two days. The same with Sam (formerly Samantha). Lynn knows the person residing in the male body is female and Lynn's daughter, but the body is male and Lynn is starting to see Sam as daddy. I had already planned on toning that down in further stories. Next installment is all high school senior dances and soiled virginities. After that, I'm not sure what's gonna happen, but Darrell still wants his bit, and Sam doesn't seem to be the type to wait too long. Where did this technology come from? Who else might have it? I'm open to suggestions, but make no promises to use any of them. I hope at least some of you are enjoying my little body swap fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great series

I'm loving your series so far, though a guy eating his own cum isnt really my thing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, maybe more then one girl/body swapped guy will endure loss of virginity and forced impregnation at the prom? I hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous