All Comments on 'Rear View Mirror'

by KingofCucks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i am a wife watcher myself

really enjoyed reading your story but enjoyed more watching my wife being fuck and satisfied by my and her male friends. congrats for a story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

1 star without reading it. Your fucked up name is enough.

And the fact you put your sick fetish story in the lw category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore the mindless haters

What a sad excuse for a life it must be if you have to resort to bashing stories that you don't read in order to fill your hours. I for one thought it was a hot story. I like the fact that there was no wimpy stuff involved and all parties were considerate of each other. That's the way it usually goes in successful relationships like this. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Little Lisa sure has come a long way since she first got plundered by Tony. I love your stories man....keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Decent Read (well, naughtier than 'decent')

Good dialogue. Like the action, the story is 'wham bam ... Damn!'. All three principals are reasonably well-portrayed, especially given how sparse the back-story is! I also liked the re-affirmation of their love at the finale!

3.3 = 3*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
King of the cucks

You are a pretentious little ass aren't you?

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
Watching is pleasurable

We never had a car to get pleasure of watching in back seat but I got it in our home.

My Hindu brahmin wife fell in love with her colleague Prashant. He was from lower cast but endowed with a bigger cock. Initially he used to come to drop her from office. I insisted to call him for tea. Vidu started calling him for tea. Once I had informed that I will be late and when I arrived door was closed. Instead of ringing I went near window and about to call her I saw a hot scene. They were in living room seating very close and kissing. And Vidu was looking as if melt.

Again I went to main door and ringed. She opened door. After tea I asked him to stay for dinner and night.

After dinner I asked her to keep water in his room. She went and returned after almost 20 minutes. She said he wanted to talk a little.

On bed she was tigress. Made me lick her a lot before sex.

Their cuddling was common.

I started giving them more free space. Every time she was becoming tasty and hotter.

And

A holiday came which was filled with their full sex. And I was fortunate to see and later taste the combined juices. I became obsessed with the taste.

Once he brought her a Saree and full set of clothes.

That night when she was going to talk I suggested to spend full night with him.

That night I slept alone in our bed and he pounded her in guest room.

Morning she fed me breakfast of juices.

At the next holiday I invited him in our bed and night was of their sex with me on same bed watching his black weapon tearing her pleasuring her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just...there. It provoked no emotion at all from me, which is odd. this is the first time I've left a story with indifference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous