Reawakening

Story Info
A homemade video awakens desires in a mature wife.
9.4k words
4.61
78.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its genesis occurred more than 25 years ago, before I even knew my wife, Louise and lay dormant until a few months ago.

We get together every Friday evening with Roy and Jill, our friends of more than 15 years, alternately hosting dinner followed by a movie. On this particular occasion Roy had something to show us before the main feature. He explained it was a homemade video shot in a hotel room by a husband filming his wife with two black guys. The video lasted about forty-five minutes and depicted a submissive wife being dominated and used by the men while her husband offered advice and instructions. Roy and I made various lewd comments throughout and Jill laughed along and made a few comments of her own. Louise, however, remained quiet and only laughed half-heartedly and appeared uncomfortable. She remained subdued for the rest of the evening and on the drive home she asked what I thought of the video. I admitted it made me horny especially because the woman appeared to be enjoying what was being done to her.

"Yes, she was enjoying it, she was enjoying it very much" my wife answered absentmindedly, as if lost in private thoughts, then added, "could you do something like that?"

"What do you mean, the dominating or the filming? I replied.

"Oh, either I suppose."

"Domination's not really my thing but I could see myself doing the filming, or just watching...I think I would like that, watching you get boned by different men."

"Do you mean that, do you fantasize about that?"

"I think most men fantasize about their wife in erotic situations with other and I'm no exception, but yes, I do get horny when I imagine you with a stranger. Why, do you want to be the woman in the video?"

"Don't be silly," she laughed; unconvincingly I thought and wondered what was really going on in her mind.

That night Louise was far more into sex than usual and I got the distinct impression it was due to the video. On reflection, I was rougher with her than normal having that video still in mind and believed she was affected by it more than she was letting on. Our sex life had always been reasonably satisfying, if ordinary, but that night and during the following weeks, my wife seemed different somehow.

Louise is two years younger than me and at 46, retains the fine figure of a thirty year old. Her breasts are large and firm with big nipples and her hour-glass figure is the kind men stare at. She has a lovely behind which is complemented by shapely legs. A small patch of blonde pubic hair sits atop her pussy that has large labia making a very sexy cameltoe. Her shoulder-length, natural blonde hair is set off by striking green eyes and unblemished skin.

Several weeks passed and during a Friday night dinner at our house, Jill asked Louise if she'd watched the video yet. Louise replied she had and would return it later that evening. Before I could ask what movie they were talking about, Roy started another conversation and I never got back to it. Later, as our friends were leaving, Louise handed Jill a DVD and it jogged my memory to their earlier conversation.

"What was that DVD?" I asked as we made our way upstairs to bed.

"Oh, it was that homemade porno we watched a few weeks ago. I wanted to watch it again."

"I wondered why you've been so horny recently; it's that woman with those black guys isn't it?"

We stopped on the stairs and she stared at me in silence for several seconds before answering, "Yes it is," she replied, "and I've made a copy."

"What is it about that DVD that makes you so horny?"

She smiled reflectively and said, "I'll tell in bed, let's go and watch it."

Since watching that video she had certainly been behaving differently and on the stairs that night I felt she had come to a decision and I was about to hear it.

I put the DVD in the machine and snuggled down next to her. She grabbed my cock immediately and as soon as it was hard, she climbed on top of me facing the TV. My cock sank into a very wet and aroused pussy and as the black men had their way with the white wife, she bounced to a rapid and noisy climax. She jerked me to completion and my sperm splashed all over her face, imitating a scene in the video.

"Well now, are you going to tell me why that video makes you so horny, is it the black guys? I asked as we lay together in the afterglow of sex.

"Partly, yes, I've fantasized about being with black men. When I was in university one of the girls I shared an apartment with brought home a few porno tapes on 8mm film. She projected them onto the wall of her bedroom, it was the first time I had ever seen anything like that and they made me very horny. One film showed a white woman with three black men dominating her sexually and it made me the horniest of all. I had erotic dreams about those men with huge dicks and would wake up and masturbate....I still do." Her hand brushed against my cock and found I was beginning to harden again. Am I making you horny with my confessions?" she whispered and began to fondle me.

"Thoughts of watching you with other men are certainly arousing and something I've fantasized about but am I reading between the lines that you would like to make it a reality?"

There was a tense pause before she announced, "To be honest I would have to say....yes! I enjoy sex with you very much, especially when you take total control, but I know it's not your nature to be dominant in the way that I want to be sexually dominated occasionally."

During the next couple of weeks we discussed the matter at great length and not only did I come to realize that Louise was very serious about being in a submissive situation with black men but I warmed to the reality of watching her. I suggested we post on a couple of adult web sites and see what happened. Louise was okay with that but wanted me to select the men. She didn't want to know anything about them but did make two stipulations; they must be black and very well endowed.

I received a lot of replies and eventually whittled it down to two guys I thought would be suitable. They were friends who had done this kind of thing before as a team. They lived about 110kms away and I made plans to meet with them on a Saturday afternoon in a restaurant in the city where they lived. I met with Cal and TJ as arranged and was pleased with my choice. They were both well educated, polite and assured me that they could give Louise what she was looking for. Cal was a big man in his early 40's, 6' 3", about 290 whose massive presence was certainly dominating and I thought of what he might do to Louise and felt my cock twitch. TJ was younger, mid 30's, 6', with a slim, strong build. Cal handed me an envelope as we left the restaurant that I opened when I got into my car. Inside were several nude photos of them and they certainly filled the bill as far as Louise's request for healthy endowment was concerned. Cal had what I estimated to be at least 10" of thick meat while TJ looked even bigger, his slim frame making his hard dick appear enormous. My cock was rock hard as I stared at these monster erections and wild thoughts ran through my mind.

Louise was anxious to hear about my visit but did not want to look at the photos. I said I believed they were what she was craving and did she want me to pursue it. Her answer was a definite yes so I reserved a suite at hotel for the following Saturday night in the city where I had met Cal and TJ. Next I called Cal and confirmed the date....so it was all set.

On Monday Louise spent the morning at a sex shop acquiring items she said would be needed. Her shopping bag contained; a vibrator, a big black dildo, lubrication, a blindfold, ball gag, wrist and ankle cuffs, a paddle and a collar and leash.

We arrived at the hotel just after 4:30 to prepare for the arrival of Cal and TJ at 7:00. We ate in the hotel restaurant, returning to our suite about 6:30. Louise was both nervous and very horny as she fussed with her make-up and the black stockings, garter belt, half-cup bra and high heels I had chosen for her to wear. She wore no panties, she wanted her pussy and ass to be readily available and the half-cup bra left her breasts exposed. The sex aids she had purchased were laid out on the coffee table. Louise wanted to begin the evening in a certain way and I had relayed this to Cal during the week. The men were to arrive and sit in chairs a few feet away from the sofa. Louise would be sitting back on the sofa wearing a blindfold with her legs spread wide. I would fuck her while Cal and TJ looked on in silence. Louise wanted my sperm inside her first believing it would heighten the arousal of the black men and give them added reason to treat her as a horny slut wife who should be used in any way they wanted.

At 6:52 my cell rang and Cal's voice told me they had just entered the lobby of the hotel. I gave him the room number then put the blindfold on Louise and positioned her just right on the sofa. She looked fantastic and I couldn't resist kneeling and eating her already sopping wet pussy. There was a knock on the door and I quickly fingered her and spread her large labia lips apart before going over to answer it. As arranged, they said nothing, sat in the armchairs and ogled Louise approvingly as she teased her clit. I saw substantial bulges in their crotches as I stripped off and sank my cock unceremoniously into my wife and fucked her hard, much harder and rougher than ever before. She was so horny she had a powerful orgasm very quickly and I was so aroused that it wasn't too long before I ejaculated. I withdrew and my wife immediately began to rub her clit violently and another orgasm flooded through her. Cal and TJ came over, TJ attached the collar and leash then both men took Louise by the arms and led her into the bedroom. My wife was now theirs for the rest of the evening, to do with as they wished. They were giving her instructions on how she was to behave, nothing less than complete submission to their desires would be acceptable and failure to comply would lead to swift punishment. I sat naked in a chair and watched my wife's lovely ass sway on top of those gorgeous legs as she disappeared into the other room. I realized then how much I wanted to see her being used by these strangers; I wanted to watch as they fucked her pussy, ass and mouth with their big cocks. I wanted to hear her beg for black dick and scream with pleasure as she received their seed. My dick hardened at these thoughts and I knew I would have to fuck her again after Cal and TJ had finished with her.

The bedroom door opened and I saw that the blindfold had been removed. Louise was on all fours between Cal and TJ; this was to be the way she would move about at all times, unless told different. As they made their way slowly towards the coffee table Louise's left arm accidently strayed out and almost tripped TJ.

"Stop!" he commanded, "never get in my way, slut."

"Sorry, Sir," she replied meekly.

TJ put one hand in the small of her back then gave her three sharp spanks on each ass cheek. After each spank my wife was obliged to say, "Thank you, Sir."

They resumed their journey to the coffee table and Louise climbed onto it, still on all fours, the various sex toys scattered around her.

Cal now spoke, "Turn and look at your husband. Tell him what you are and why we are here."

Louise turned her head and I could see she was totally into this. "I am your horny slut wife and I want to be used by these men. I want to be fucked by their big, black cocks. They can fuck me anyway they want, for as long as they want. I am a black-cock-loving, white slut whore." Her eyes were glazed with passion and she stared at me stroking my erection.

Cal spoke again, "First we need to inspect this bitch to see if she's good enough for black dick." He spread her ass cheeks with both hands, "Let's see here, she has a mighty fine ass for a white whore and those cunt lips sure are big. I hope her pussy is tight though, I like my white pussy tight." He pushed two fat fingers into her and moved them around. "Oh, yeah, this pussy is tight and wet; I'll enjoy stretching this. Do you want this pussy stretched by a big black dick?"

"Yes Sir, oh yes please, fuck my pussy hard, stretch it and make it fit your huge cock."

"I will, slut, I will, but don't be impatient, you'll get plenty of black dick." He removed his fingers and smacked her ass several times as he told her, "This is my pussy from now on, do you hear me? Whose pussy is it?"

"It's yours Sir, it's yours."

"Damn right," and he rammed his fingers in again.

TJ mauled her tits and pulled and twisted her nipples until they looked like bullets. "My cock will look good sliding between these and down her throat," he said to Cal.

Cal withdrew his fingers and looked at them. "What's this on my fingers?" he bellowed, holding them in front of Louise's face.

My husband's cum, Sir."

"Ask your husband what you should do about that."

'Yes, Sir," she replied and turned to me.

"Lick his fingers clean you fucking slut," I told her, surprised at my language but thrilled by how horny it made me feel.

Cal's fingers entered her mouth and she licked and sucked every bit of cum from them. He then stuck them back into her slit and the process was repeated several times. "I think we need to go deeper," Cal said and picked up the long dildo from the coffee table. He worked it in deep then put in her mouth to clean. When he was satisfied that my entire load was down Louise's throat he plunged the dildo into her pussy and left it there. His attention now turned to her ass. He spread her cheeks and asked TJ to join him. As Cal exposed her asshole, TJ lubricated up a couple of fingers and teased them around her anus before pushing them in.

"This is really tight, you are going to love our cocks in here," TJ said as he pumped his fingers in and out until Cal took over. His much larger fingers explored while TJ kept her cheeks spread. With his free hand Cal began pumping the dildo in and out then picked up a vibrator and pushed it into her ass. TJ took over the operation of the dildo and vibrator as Cal concentrated on Louise's tits. It wasn't long before Louise shuddered to another climax.

TJ removed the toys and told her to go to the centre of the room. She passed my chair on hands and knees and I focussed my gaze on her lovely ass and watched her swollen pussy lips wiggle enticingly each time she moved forward. The two men stood in front of her and TJ ordered her to remove their clothing. She took off each man's shirt, folded and placed them on either side of her as instructed. Their slacks were next and her fingers nervously undid each belt in turn, then the zippers. The slacks fell to the floor and were neatly folded and placed with the shirts. Their erections could be seen bulging beneath their shorts. Louise was eager to expose their cocks but was told to remove their shoes and socks next. They stood in just their shorts and Louise's eyes flicked back and forth at each bulge but they made her wait.

"Alright, you may remove the shorts," Cal said.

Louise exposed Cal's huge erection first then TJ's massive cock sprang into view as she pulled his shorts down. She grabbed both cocks but was ordered to stop immediately.

"Never touch our cocks without getting permission, get back on the coffee table," Cal demanded.

"Yes, Sir," came the reply and she went on all fours and took up her position as ordered.

The men stood either side of her; the dildo found her pussy and the vibrator returned to her asshole. Cal then picked up the paddle that Louise had purchased and gave one of her ass cheeks five good whacks then handed it over to TJ who repeated the punishment on his side. My wife cried out with a mixture of pleasure and pain and said. "Thank you, Sir," after each smack. Her beautiful bum was beginning to show a rosy tinge and as I lay back in my chair and fondled my cock. Throughout this time Cal and TJ had maintained incredibly hard erections. Their cocks stuck straight out, and their heavy balls swayed back and forth as they moved about. I stared at the scene before me and imagined those thick black cocks invading my wife's holes that had been just mine for so many years. I wanted to see her suck them and take their balls in her mouth and I wanted to see her pussy stretched and pounded. My erotic thoughts came thick and fast and I had to stop stroking my cock since I wasn't far from shooting my load again.

The toys were removed and she was ordered to kneel in the centre of the room. The men stood naked in front of her, their dicks twitching mere inches from her face. TJ instructed her to tell me what she wanted and she turned her head towards me and said, "I want their cocks so bad, please ask them to allow me to touch them....please."

"It's not my call, perhaps they will allow you to fondle just the heads of their dicks and if that pleases them maybe they will permit you to do more,"

She turned her head and looked up past the two massive erections. "May I please play with the heads of your beautiful cocks, Sirs?"

"Just the knobs but if your hands stray it's back to the coffee table, slut," Cal said forcefully.

I got out of my armchair and brought the hardback chair from the desk close to my wife, I wanted to see her close up with the cocks.

Louise sighed when her hands touched both knobs and she played gently with them, being careful to do as she was told. She toyed with the big cock heads for several minutes until a bead of clear pre-cum appeared on the tip of Cal's cock.

"Lick that off, bitch," he said and she gently tongued it off. His dick hardened more and he turned to TJ, "It's time to see if this white slut wife can handle a big, black piece of meat."

TJ knelt behind Louise and grabbed her tits, squeezing and pulling her nipples roughly, his big, hard cock resting on her back.

Louise was still licking the head of Cal's dick when he told her to start jerking him. She took hold of it and masturbated him and it grew in hardness and girth. He suddenly took hold of the back of her head with both hands and pulled her onto his erection. She gagged and choked but he kept driving it down her throat, ever deeper. Spit and saliva ran off his cock and from the corners of her mouth as he force-fed his huge dick. Her hands caressed his big belly and hefty thighs then grabbed his ass and held on. He lifted his dick and she mouthed his balls, first one and then the other and then took both into her mouth.

"This slut is not bad, TJ, here you try," Cal announced with satisfaction.

They changed positions and soon my wife was gagging on TJ's huge black dick. Cal got up and stood beside TJ and now Louise had two cocks to satisfy. They held her head and rammed into her mouth, she struggled for breath but there was no relief. They fucked her mouth for ten long minutes and when they were done she was exhausted but they gave her no rest. TJ pushed her over onto her back and she lay on the carpet gasping. Cal spread her legs and fingered her pussy, making wet, slapping noises before eating her to another orgasm. TJ then took his turn and my wife shuddered with pleasure yet again but this time, when TJ moved away, she squirted all over the carpet. I had never known her do this before and proved that this kind of sex was bringing her untold pleasures.

"On your hands and knees," TJ said and Louise obeyed. "We'll be going in the bedroom soon but before we do...."

TJ knelt in front of Louise and pushed his dick into her mouth while Cal gathered the dildo and vibrator and inserted them into their usual places. I watched my wife gorge on black dick, longing to fuck her again myself. Cal removed the dildo and rubbed his cock back and forth along Louise's distended labia and onto her clit. This is it, I thought, my wife's pussy is about to receive its first black dick. Cal slid in a bit at a time and Louise moaned. I moved for a better view and watched as this thick black dick disappeared into my wife's pussy, spreading the lips apart as it went. The vibrator was still buried in her ass and Cal turned it on. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. She was like a piece of meat on a spit and she was thoroughly enjoying being the meat. Her orgasm was strong and loud and I was amazed to see her squirt again. It sprayed out around Cal's shaft like a leaky valve and when he pulled out it gushed onto the carpet.