Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked slowly passed TJ and Louise, her tits and hips swaying provocatively, to behind my chair. I caught the smell of her intoxicating perfume and nearly shot my load when she brushed her lips lightly against my ear and whispered, "You like to watch your slutty wife being fucked by a big, black cock, don't you?" I could only manage a nod. "The answer is yes Ma'am," she said firmly and repeated the question.

"Yes Ma'am," I gasped.

"I bet you would like to fuck me, take off my little thong and stick your white dick in my wet, black pussy. Maybe you will, we'll have to wait and see. If you are a good boy and do as you are told and do it well, then maybe, just maybe, I will let you fuck my tight, black pussy, it's all pink and wet on the inside and waiting for a good boy. Would you like that?"

I responded properly and she walked back towards TJ and Louise, brushing my straining cock with her fingertips as she passed. "Aagh," I grunted and focused on her gorgeous ass. She stood with her legs on either side of TJ then bent over and caressed his balls and cock as he continued to fuck Louise. The sight was incredibly erotic and I imagined walking up behind her, pulling her little thong to one side and fucking the shit out of her. Her white, fishnet stockings and garters were in perfect contrast to her dark skin and now she was bent over I could see her pussy straining against the sparse material of her thong. I certainly hoped I would be a good enough boy to claim my reward.

The threesome disentangled and TJ told Louise to free my ankles and wrists. Nina ordered me onto all fours beside my wife. They came over to us and TJ sat in the chair. He commanded Louise between his legs and pulled her head down to his cock. Nina bent over in front of me and pulled her thong to one side. Her ass and pussy were just inches from my face when she said, "You know what to do."

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied and held the thong so she could place both hands on the floor. I tongued her asshole then spread her pussy lips, exposing her wet, pink vagina. She tasted exquisite and I played with her clit while probing her ass with my tongue before inserting three fingers and fucking her vigorously.

After a while I was told to lie on the floor and found myself looking at the ceiling. Nina turned to Louise, "On your knees and suck his dick." Nina stood over my chest and I gazed up at her shapely legs and the little white thong that was pulled tight into her pussy lips and was now wet with her juices and my saliva. My dick throbbed, how I wanted to taste that pussy and ass again. Louise stopped sucking my cock for a moment and caught her breath; TJ had just forced his big dick into her from behind. She resumed her fellatio and I felt the force of TJ's thrusting through her body and onto my cock. Nina lowered herself slowly onto my face and moved her crotch around. She lifted slightly, pulled the thong to one side and sat back onto my mouth. Her clit rubbed against my nose as I tongued her wonderful, wet, hot box. Louise climaxed and for a moment I thought she would bite my dick off but, thankfully, she managed to avoid it.

Nina got up, removed her thong and threw it down onto my face. I savoured the smell as she went over to the sofa followed by TJ. They knelt side by side and told us to crawl over and lick their asses. I spread Nina's beautiful cheeks and explored her with my tongue again; at her demand, my fingers slid into her pussy and Louise jerked TJ as she tickled his anus. After several minutes we were told to stop and they sat on the sofa. TJ motioned for Louise to sit between them and she was positioned at the very edge of the sofa, they spread her legs wide then Nina told me to bring the dildo from the coffee table. TJ grabbed my wife's hand and placed it on his massive erection then fingered her pussy. Nina ordered Louise to get the dildo nice and wet by jamming it down her throat. The dildo made its way past Louise's bulging labia and I was directed to lie on the floor below her. I watched as Nina expertly used the big rubber dick on my wife. She knew when Louise was about to squirt and removed the latex cock completely. Love juice sprayed onto my face and chest then the dildo went to work again until another flow drenched me. Louise could only whimper with pleasure as several orgasms shuddered through her.

That's enough," TJ declared and stood up. His huge dick hovered above me as he felt Louise's ass and pussy and ordered me to stand. Nina stood and told me to kneel on the sofa beside my wife. I complied with the obligatory, "Yes, Ma'am," and took my place, my right thigh touching Louise's left. Nina's hand came down hard on one buttock then the other, her sharp spanking was punctuated by fondling my balls and cock and I soon came to accept one to get the other. Her touch, harsh or gentle, excited me and I didn't want it to stop. Nina must have sensed this for she did stop causing me to bleat, "Please, Ma'am, don't stop, I deserve to be spanked." Her reply was short and swift, "Worm!" and the stinging spanks resumed.

Louise was receiving the same treatment from TJ and cried out with pleasure as she climaxed. "Good girl, you like that don't you, slut?" TJ questioned and as Louise was saying, "Yes, Sir," he rammed his cock into her.

On Nina's instructions I made my way on all fours into the bedroom and laid on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. TJ followed carrying Louise with her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock deep inside her. He placed her beside me on the bed and told her to get on top of me. I tasted the pussy of my wet and wild, horny wife and she mouthed my dick with enthusiasm. TJ had me spread her pussy open and as I held it apart with both hands I saw his big knob come into view. He held it over my mouth and I tickled along the underside. He nudged just the bulbous head inside her pussy as I continued to tongue him from below. Nina caressed his balls and as he began to thrust back and forth. I saw just how much Louise's pussy was stretching to accommodate the thick cock from my very close vantage point. Occasionally he would pull out completely and shove his dick into my mouth and I tasted a mixture of pussy juice and black cock. Predictably, Louise squirted all over the place and much of it ended up on me.

TJ laid Louise on her back on the bed and mounted her again. Nina gave orders for me to follow her and I went on all fours into the main room. She sat on the desk and opened her legs wide. "Stand up," she demanded, "play with your dick, I want it as hard as can be before you fuck me. You want to fuck this black pussy don't you? Fuck it hard with your white prick. Look, it is ready for you; do you want to fuck me now?"

She spread her cunt open and as I fondled my cock I sputtered, "Oh, yes Ma'am, I want to fuck you so bad."

"Come here and place your dick on my pussy."

I moved between her legs and rested my cock on her small mound of pubic hair and rubbed my erection over her clit while she held her pussy lips open. The noise coming from the bedroom indicated Louise was receiving a devastating fucking that was producing multiple orgasms. My cock moved back and forth along Nina's slit until she said, "Put it in and fuck my black pussy."

I slid in easily and she grabbed my ass with both hands and helped me pound her mercilessly. I was very proud that I lasted as long as I did and that I was able to bring her to a screaming climax at almost the same time as I shot a huge load into her.

We went back into the bedroom and I stood behind Nina, mauling her tits and pussy while rubbing my cock over her ass and watched Louise and TJ for a while. Louise moaned to another squirting orgasm and TJ rolled off of her. "Get on your knees on the floor, bitch," TJ ordered and my wife duly complied with, "Yes, Sir."

Nina told me to do likewise and TJ and came over to us. He motioned for Nina to kneel also and positioned the two girls facing one another and told them to kiss. I was at right angle to them and as TJ guided his monster erection between their lips it went into my mouth. The girls excited his shaft as he fucked my mouth until his load splashed down my throat and over my face. The girls licked it off in an orgy of lips and tongues.

Many 'firsts' had taken place over this weekend and I was sorry to see it come to an end. Louise had been fucked by what must have been miles of black cock and had long-dormant desires reawakened. I had entered a new realm of sexual pleasures and looked forward to more. Erotic thoughts of Nina danced in my head and there were many things I wanted to experience with her.

We showered and went down to the bar to unwind and chat. We agreed to meet again in two weeks. The thought of that was so arousing for Louise that she squirted onto my hand as I fingered her naked pussy beneath the table.