Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo was buried once again in her pussy and the three of us looked down at my horny wife.

"Now go to the bedroom and wait for us there," Cal ordered, "and don't lose those toys on the way."

She made her way cautiously on all fours to bedroom. I followed Cal and TJ and sat in a chair at the foot of the king-size bed. Louise waited with the vibrator in her asshole buzzing away and the dildo buried deep in her pussy. TJ pumped the vibrator and dildo in and out then removed them. Cal ordered her to stand and the men stood on either side of her facing me. On Cal's instruction she began to masturbate them and they mauled her tits.

"Ask your husband to come and feel your pussy," TJ said.

'Yes, Sir," she replied. "Please come and feel my pussy, stick your fingers in and rub my horny clit."

I stood in front of my wife and thought how small her hands looked jerking those massive black shafts. My fingers explored the outside of her pussy and rubbed her erect clitoris before four fingers probed her wet vagina. She began to pant as my hand worked furiously then released a flood of juice onto my fingers. I sat back down as she continued to jerk the cocks.

"I'm ready," TJ said and sat on the edge of the bed.

Cal bent my wife over forcing her mouth onto TJ's dick. He fondled her body; finally concentrating on her ass which he spanked a few times then took hold of his prick and directed it into her pussy. He used the full force of his weight to slam into her and at the other end her throat was filled with TJ's cock. Cal's rod made loud wet noises as she creamed over and over. Cal withdrew and TJ manhandled Louise onto her back on the bed, lifted her legs and sank deep into her gaping, wet vagina. I knelt at the foot of the bed and watched him move slowly in and out, love juice covering his cock and gathering at its base where it met his balls, it also trickled down onto Louise's anus and would soon help to lubricate that hole. TJ lay on his back and my wife climbed on top. She took hold of his cock and guided him in. His thick shaft pulled and pushed on her labia and cream ran down his cock and onto his nuts. Cal climbed on the bed and lubricated his dick then Louise's anus. He rubbed his knob against her asshole then pushed it in. My wife cried out but Cal was already well inside and a rhythmic fucking of her pussy and ass began. She squealed, gasped and screamed as one orgasm followed another and the two black dicks pummelled her holes.

"Let's give this bitch some time to think about how lucky she is to be on the receiving end of prime black dick," TJ said as he made his way to the coffee table and collected the ball gag and cuffs. Cal sat on the side of the bed and fingered Louise as TJ secured the gag over her mouth. The cuffs were placed on her wrists and ankles then the wrist cuffs were fastened to the ankle cuffs. She was well restrained, her head resting on the bed, her ass high in the air.

"Good," TJ said as he looked at her all trussed up like a Christmas turkey. He inserted the vibrator in her ass and turned it on then shoved the dildo in her pussy. "Let her think about more cock for a while." We closed the bedroom door, got dressed and went downstairs to the hotel bar.

"I never imagined my wife could be like this," I said as we sat in a booth with our drinks.

"I've seen it before," Cal replied, "pull the right triggers and they become insatiable, multi-orgasmic. Black guys and domination obvious do it for your wife. She's still a long way from being satisfied, when we are done she'll still want more, we need help."

"Not much I can do about that now, next time I'll try to get more guys," I said.

"I could call a couple of guys I know. They've done this with us before. If they are available they could be here in half an hour."

'Go for it," I said without hesitation. I had an uncontrollable urge to see Louise fucked by more strangers.

Cal made the call and Vance and Ray arrived forty minutes later. Vance was young, not more than 25, average build and about 6 feet. Ray was a little shorter, slim and much older, perhaps 60-63 with gray hair invading the jet black around his temples. Introductions over, we made our way to the elevator. How to begin phase two was discussed on the way up to the suite and I couldn't wait to get it started.

I opened the bedroom door and looked at Louise. The vibrator still buzzed in her ass and the dildo remained deep in her pussy. Her legs and the bed sheet were wet from orgasms she had experienced while we were away. I grabbed a towel and dried her off then worked the dildo in and out and after only a few thrusts she climaxed. I removed the rubber dick and watched her squirt. Amazing, I thought and pushed my fingers into her wetness.

The men should have had enough time to undress so I removed the vibrator, dildo and ball gag, unfastened her wrists from the ankle cuffs then put the blindfold on again. I attached the leash to the collar and ordered her to, "Come," and led her into the room on all fours where the men were sitting on the chairs and sofa. I paraded her around for them. Vance and Ray were very well hung and uncut. Vance's erection was long and slender and showed the rock-hardness of youth but it was Ray who gained my attention. His dick was truly mammoth, at least a foot long, very thick with a huge head. His hand barely fit around it as he stroked back the foreskin and exposed the massive knob and I wanted to see it ramming into Louise, stretching her pussy and hearing her beg for more.

"Excuse me, Sirs, I have to pee," Louise said meekly.

"TJ and I will take you," Cal replied and they led her to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom with them while Vance and Ray remained, we didn't want Louise to know they were present yet. Louise sat on the toilet and TJ shoved his dick into her mouth. Cal rubbed her clitoris while she peed and when she had finished another climax overtook her. She was allowed to clean herself and then was led on all fours back into the room. Cal guided her onto the coffee table, her ass facing towards Vance and Ray. He spread her cheeks and pussy lips, displaying her to them, showing them where their dicks would soon be. Cal rubbed his cock along her pussy before her pushed into her, his big hands grabbed her ass and pulled her back onto him as his belly bounced on top of her. After a couple of minutes TJ took over, then Vance's dick enjoyed my wife's slit. Ray then stepped up and nuzzled his huge knob on her pussy lips then slowly slid into her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, what's happening?" Louise panted.

"Be quiet slut," Cal snapped and gave her ass a few slaps.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir," the reply came between gasps.

Ray fucked her with long, slow thrusts and I watched his thick dick pulling my wife's pussy lips outward as he withdrew almost all the way before sliding back in again. She was very wet and Ray's massive shaft glistened.

After each man had sampled my wife's pussy they sat in a line on the sofa. I led Louise over to them where she waited while I retrieved the dildo and sank it deep inside her wet slit. Sitting on the sofa from left to right were Cal, Vance, TJ and Ray. I directed Louise towards Cal and, on a crazy impulse I still don't understand, I took hold of his dick and began jerking him off.

"Wow, this is some kinky shit," Cal exclaimed but did nothing to stop me and the other three men looked on and smiled.

I had never touched another man's penis before but had to admit it was exciting to feel his huge, hard cock between my fingers. With my other hand on the back of Louise's head I pushed her down onto his erection and continue jerking as I watched. I couldn't help but wonder what Louise was feeling as she sucked and licked Cal and plucked up the courage to find out. I moved in close and ran my tongue up and down the side of his shaft as my wife mouthed his knob. It felt natural to go further and I moved Cal's cock toward me and put the head in my mouth. Louise sensed what was happening and licked along the shaft as I had done before. I was soon gagging on black dick as I learned how to take more into my mouth. Louise and I alternated sucking then licking before moving on to Vance, TJ and finally, Ray. I found it thrilling to gorge on the massive dicks that tasted of Louise and learned much from watching her, in a short space of time I had become a cocksucker.

It was time to remove the blindfold and leash; I positioned my wife in front of the men at the centre of the sofa. She stared at the four big, twitching, black cocks in front of her. Her eyes glanced briefly up at the faces of Vance and Ray then went back to their dicks. Ray's huge cock interested her most and her right hand moved towards it and she touched it for a brief moment then jerked it back quickly as she remembered the consequences of misbehaviour.

TJ saw it and ordered her onto the coffee table. She moved carefully so as not to disturb the dildo and awaited her punishment.

"What do we do with slut wives who misbehave?" TJ asked.

"We punish them, Sir," she replied"

"Yes, we punish them. Come here Ray and feed her some dick while I teach this slut some manners."

Ray walked to the coffee table and rammed his dick into Louise's mouth and fucked it as if it were a pussy. TJ removed the dildo and spread her legs apart. He unclipped the leash and landed several whacks on her anus and pussy with it. The dildo was rammed in again and pumped steadily followed by more punishment with the leash. Ray continued to fuck her throat until she climaxed, squirting onto the coffee table and carpet. TJ inserted the dildo and ordered her back over in front of the sofa.

"Please may I play with your cocks, Sirs?" she pleaded.

TJ who gave permission and the men stood around her. She was told to remove the dildo and kneel. TJ and Vance shared her mouth while she jerked Cal and Ray. She moved to Ray and opened wide to accommodate him; her cheeks bulged as his dick probed her. Cal and TJ rubbed their cocks over her ears, neck and hair while Vance knelt and fondled her tits and pussy.

Cal hauled her to her feet and the men crowded around her. Hands fondled her, fingers probed her pussy, tongues forced their way into her mouth and she jerked cocks with both hands. Cal and TJ picked her up and spread her legs wide apart. Ray stepped forward holding his huge erection and nudged it against my wife's pussy lips. She looked down and watched as his massive dick pushed inside her and she screamed, "Oh yes, fuck me with that thing, fuck, fuck me." He gave her about six inches then pulled out. I saw her wide open, wet cunt before he invaded her again and after a few more thrusts most of his cock disappeared. Vance teased her clit as Ray picked up the pace and soon he was pumping like a madman. Louise moaned unintelligibly and yelled as orgasms overwhelmed her. Ray groaned as his load shot deep inside her and when he removed his engorged shaft a stream of cum and pussy juice hit the floor. He was still relatively hard and when he looked at Louise's spread-wide hole he re-entered her and carried on for several more minutes until my wife climaxed again.

"I have to fuck her now and I'd like to play with cock at the same time," I said excitedly. Watching Ray huge dick fuck my wife had made me incredibly horny.

Louise got down on the floor and I entered her doggy style. TJ straddled her facing me while Cal and Vance stood on either side. As I began to fuck my wife TJ directed his dick into my mouth and I took hold of the cocks on either side of me. Ray lay in front of Louise and she played with his softening mass of meat. I was so horny it didn't last as long as I would have liked. Knowing I was fucking my wife just after another man had cum inside her and having a big dick in my mouth and one in each hand was so erotic for me that I shot my wad in less than five minutes.

I sank into an armchair and felt more than a little confused. So much had happened in a short time it was hard to make sense of it all. I enjoyed seeing my wife dominated and fucked by strangers and realized by the number and power of her orgasms that she was reaching new heights of sexual pleasure. I had sucked and played with four cocks and found it very sexually stimulating. My mind knew there was no turning back, our sex life would never be the same again. I wanted to experience these feelings again and explore new sexual avenues with my wife. I had a strong desire to be submissive, not dominated exactly but directed by a forceful, sexually confident woman. The idea of being told what to do by a woman held a fascination for me that I wanted to realize. There was another thing I was still trying to come to terms with in my own mind and that was since sucking dick I wanted to feel a load of cum squirt down my throat and splash onto my face.

Vance shoved the dildo in Louise's gaping pussy and instructed her to go into the bedroom and lay on the bed. As she made her way across the carpet, he pumped the rubber cock until she reached the bedroom door. She climbed onto the king-size bed, lay onto her back and worked the dildo herself. We gathered around the bed and watched her climax then Cal said, "Whose first?"

"I'll go," said Vance and he got between Louise's legs, removed the dildo and replaced it with his long, hard dick. He pushed her legs way back and pounded into her for a long time and came with his cock buried to the hilt. He moved away and we saw his cum trickle out of my horny wife's vagina. TJ was next and he left a load of cum on top of Vance's. Cal immediately took his place, his large body smothering Louise. Kneeling at the end of the bed, I saw his big cock slide slowly down until only his heavy, loose balls were visible, resting on her ass. He used his considerable weight to squash her down into the bed and judging by her moans she loved the sense of complete domination this provided and quickly climaxed. He forced her legs back as far as he could and began slamming into her. Louise was beside herself, each time she was hammered into the bed she cried, "Oh god yes, fuck me, arrgh!" He was relentless and when he finally ejaculated both he and my wife were gasping for air. The bed sheets were soaked with her orgasms and sperm and she laid with her legs spread wide, her labia swollen and vulva open and cum-covered. Ray was staring at her while he stroked his hardening cock. He climbed on the bed and placed his knob on Louise's pussy and she panted, "Oh yes, stick it in me." He didn't cum but he certainly brought Louise to several noisy orgasms before he rolled off her.

TJ picked up the dildo and slid it into Louise. "Go into the bathroom," and we all watched as she obeyed.

The evening was drawing to a close but Louise was not quite finished serving these men. Before each one showered she had to suck their cocks clean and when they came out she towelled them dry. All the time, whether she was standing or kneeling, someone was fucking her with the dildo and her tits and nipples were being mauled.

When all four we clean and dry Cal ordered her back to the bedroom, instructing her to stay on all fours, spread her legs and stick her ass high in the air. The men dressed and we all went into the bedroom.

Cal jammed three fingers into her willing pussy and gave her two spanks on each ass cheek, TJ, Vance and Ray did likewise. She was then ordered to lie on her back on the carpet in the centre of the main room and use the dildo on herself. As the men left Louise moaned to her self-inflicted pleasure and I'm not sure if she knew they were going. I closed the door and had just turned when there was a knock. TJ was standing there and said his cell phone must have fallen out of his pocket. I held the door open while he retrieved it from a chair. Louise seemed oblivious to what was happening as the dildo kept working its magic.

"TJ," I questioned as he reached the door, "do you know a woman who might enjoy being forceful? Not domination or serious pain, just directing the activity and taking control. Do you know what I mean?"

"You would like to take a more submissive sexual role?"

"Yes, I would like to try that."

"I have a woman in mind that could do just that."

"Great, how difficult would something like that be to arrange?"

"Not difficult at all, the woman is my wife. We could come by tomorrow if you want."

"I want!"

"Okay, here's my cell number, call me tomorrow if your wife is okay with it, she still seems to be preoccupied." TJ made for the elevator and I closed the door.

I knelt beside my wife and kissed and fondled her until she wet the carpet again. I told her about my chat with TJ and she was very enthusiastic. Both of us being submissive would be a huge turn-on she said and sucking the same dicks earlier had been very exciting. I called down to the hotel reception and there was no problem booking the same suite for an extra day. We showered and went to bed at 4:30, exhausted but very satisfied and excited.

I called TJ on Saturday morning, he and his wife, Nina, would arrive at 7:30. I was to leave one of the room's two access cards at the desk in an envelope addressed to Theodore Johnson. He asked to speak with Louise and I passed the phone to her. "Yes Sir.....yes....I understand Sir. I will do as you say, thank you Sir." She hung up and said, "He gave me instructions for tonight that I'm not to tell you about, so don't ask."

Louise and I spent the day exploring several antique shops in town, had a pub lunch and paid a visit to a sex shop where she bought a new outfit, a red corset with matching stockings and stilettos. Again, she wanted most of her body uncovered and available for immediate attention without the hindrance of bra or panties. It was difficult but we avoided any sexual activity by keeping busy. We talked about the previous evening and Louise thanked me for understanding her sexual needs. I confessed that I enjoyed watching her with other men.

Louise looked very horny in her new outfit and we kissed and fondled. "Almost time," she said smiling, "time for you to get naked as TJ instructed."

In the main room Louise picked up the desk chair and placed it in the centre of the carpet facing the door. I sat as instructed as she put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles then attached them to the chair. I gave her a puzzled look and she said, "Just following orders, don't ask questions." She took a few paces away from me, turned and lay on the floor. She opened her legs and she began to masturbate in front of me. My erection surged with blood as I looked down to my horny, slut wife.

I heard the access card in the door and TJ stepped into the room followed by Nina. She wore a long raincoat and a large hat and turned immediately and disappeared into the bedroom. She was tall but my brief glimpse of her offered no more information. TJ stood above Louise's head and began to undress. His big cock sprang into view and my wife sighed.

"Do you want this, slut," TJ said as he stroked his huge shaft.

"Yes please Sir, I do want it, I want it badly."

He got between her played legs and sank into her. My cock throbbed as I watched TJ fuck my wife with long, deep and deliberate strokes. Each time he drove in Louise would emit a gasp and soon I saw her cream on his dick and the familiar wet smacking sounds began.

The bedroom door opened and I looked upon Nina for the first time and she blew my mind. Standing at least six feet tall in spike heels, she reminded me instantly of Ebony Ayres, the black porn actress of some years ago. She was one of those women who were not thin yet neither overweight, her generous breasts were capped with large, dark areolas and nipples, her slim waist accentuated by the curve of her hips and lovely legs. Dressed all in white, the little waist cincher with garters led down past a matching thong, fishnet stockings and stilettos. Her dark brown skin looked luxuriant, her lips were full and raven-black hair tumbled past her shoulders.