All Comments on 'Reba's $50 Blowjobs'

by RebaHottie

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

Just stupid.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Really?

A pimp and his whore!!! No love in this...No respect or self-respect in this...Just two low life persons...A sad tale...1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Too far over the top

You chose to post this in the Loving Wives category, so the feedback you will receive will inevitably be hateful vitriol, schoolyard-level name-calling, death threats, personal attacks, and people who take this story far too seriously. If you're new to this site, it can be confusing.

Now, about your story, I think it began well, but quickly devolved into a fantasy that is so far over the top it became impossible to relate to. I would have enjoyed this story more if husband and wife had considered her giving a BJ to just one man. There would be a considerable amount of dialog beforehand: will they or won't they? Why do each of them want to do this? Who should they choose as the lucky recipient?

There should be some tension, some insight into each person's feelings as the events unfold, and then some sort of resolution afterward, regardless of what happens. That would be an interesting tale.

Having the wife suck off so many men, for money, really seemed irrational. Also, I didn't understand why she couldn't show her face, or why whipped cream was involved, or why they had to wear condoms. Nothing ruins a good erotic story more than condoms! This is a fantasyland where STD's don't exist. Lose the condoms.

Welcome to Lit, and keep writing.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Biker bar is where your wife is dear annony!

and if anyone should kill themselves it's you asshole of LIT! I gave this a 5 to help your score and offset the 1 vote this retard gives out to everyone,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gave it a ONE

to offset the meaningless score bonny/vasty hands out on every story that doesn't deserve a five - two can play this game asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never fails

Swingerjoe got to start bashing others first before actually talking about the story. I guess he's got to get it off his chest. Self therapy of some kind, I suppose.

No comment on story, didn't read it. The feedback wasn't very positive. Why waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah, okay

Swingerjoe's stories all suck and get terrible scores so he bashes all his lowlife competition. It makes his little weenie swell. Story was unreadable and boring.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Did I call it or what?

LOL. So predictable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story about a prostitute married to her pimp. What's the plot?

Wife becomes a big cock whore? Husband doesn't have to be attending a convention for wife to service a convention. Are they going on the road? So if she continues sucking cocks, will he continue letter her fuck the big cocks? Guess I was looking for more than a sales report and customer satisfaction summary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife = whore

What was interesting, sexy or erotic about this mess? Nothing. Not cleverly told. Not fun to read.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Really? Where is the erotica? Where is the entertainment? Where is the controversy?

All this was is suck, suck, suck, lick, lick, lick. That's it folks. Too far fetched. Boring and stale reading. Oh, did I mention boring and stale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LMAO at the timing

In "Frustration" the man asked his wife if she was a $2 Million or $50 whore,

She was 2 mill and I see we found the $50 skank.

How proud he must be to be married to a cheap, cheap, whore

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Not Me

Call me tight-fisted but how much is an anonymous blowjob worth? I think I'd want a fair bit of interaction with the practitioner for $50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dont bother

Please dont continue with this shit its fucking awful.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Fun Read****

Hot And Nasty!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whore

Sounds like buster has himself a whore who loves to suck and more. He's the pinp. What's erotic about a business deal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
envy

dont listen to all the asshole talk shit thet all just mad because they dont have a hot wife like you

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
I gave it a 5 becasue it reminded me of dear annony

and how this fool sucks cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So predictable!

Yep, comments from "swingerjoe" and "bonnietaylor2" are predictable. Same shit whining on every story. What a pair, now all that's missing is "frontlinecaster". He'll be along soon looking for that blowjob. Up for it bonny? lol

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a good story and for making dear annony

write his crazy ass comments.. he reads every one of thee LW stories and then bitches about them like the fag he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Big five

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Going into business

Great story for 5 stars. I can not wait to hear about your wife going into the sex business and about all they guys yet to fuck her just like my wife has done for that past 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
$50. 00?

Fifty bucks for a blowjob? Really? No fucking way would I ever spend $50 for a lousy blowjob when most girls will suck for practically nothing. You have a lot of dumb,stupid men in your story if they are willing to spend fifty bucks on a lousy blowjob.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Dear annony!!! let's face it dick head you couldn't get a blow job for

$5,000 no woman or man would ever want your scabby ughly old cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another whore

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I guess this cheating whore isn’t Reba McIntyre if she’s selling 50 dollar blowjobs.

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

People that write crap like this need to be castrated in public and made to eat their own nuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous