Rebecca and the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too!" Andrea said, laughing.

Rebecca smiled, but did not laugh, her mind was on something else. She reached down and peeled off her underwear, then began stroking her own swollen pussy, turned on again from seeing and feeling Andrea get off. She also still had her other fingers pushed inside Andrea's wet pussy, which turned her on even more.

Breathing hard, Rebecca plunged her fingers into her sopping wet pussy, then moved them to her clitoris, spreading the wetness all over her clit. Andrea seemed transfixed on Rebecca's wet pussy, looking down, then up to Rebecca's face. It felt good to Rebecca to rub her own pussy while having her fingers pushed deep into Andrea.

Rebecca began moving her hips up and down as her fingers went wild against her clit, her hand almost a blur as she desperately tried to bring herself to orgasm.

Then, Rebecca felt Andrea's hand on top of hers, and Rebecca slowed down, realizing Andrea was helping Rebecca to come.

"You don't have to do that," Andrea said.

Before Rebecca could say anything, Andrea dropped to her knees and sucked her clit into her mouth. Rebecca was amazed at how hot and wet her mouth was, and how soft, yet firm her tongue was on her clitoris. Rebecca felt Andrea's fingers barely entering her.

Slowly, Andrea began easing her long fingers in and out of Rebecca's vagina, while her tongue stroked her clit.

She began going faster, Andrea's tongue licking Rebecca's clitoris faster and faster, while her fingers went faster and faster in and out of her pussy. Andrea slid her other hand up Rebecca's body and began pinching her nipples while her other hand pounded her fingers in and out of her, faster still. Her tongue was quickly flicking against Rebecca's clitoris, licking and tasting her.

Rebecca was close to coming, rocking her hips into Andrea as she fucked her face and fingers. She grabbed a hold of Andrea's hair, pulling her in closer to her pussy.

Then, without warning, Rebecca came hard, her body taking pleasure from Andrea's face, her pussy throbbing in a hard orgasm. Rebecca let out a loud groan as her climax raced through her. Andrea never slowed down, she kept sucking Rebecca's clit and pounding her fingers in and out of her vagina, nurturing Rebecca's orgasm even longer.

Andrea held Rebecca's pussy in her mouth as Rebecca kept up her climax, her pussy pulsating in pleasure. Throb, throb, throb, throb... Rebecca didn't know if she was going to stop coming, she had to let go of Andrea's hair and hold onto her shoulders for support as she came even longer.

Soon the throbbing gave way to sensitivity, too sensitive to be touched and Rebecca had to pull her hips away from Andrea's mouth.

"Wow!" Andrea said. "I thought that you were going to pass out!"

Rebecca looked at her weakly, her legs felt like jelly. Andrea looked happy.

"And I thought that you had never done that before," Rebecca said.

"I haven't," Andrea said. "I swear."

Rebecca looked at her and smiled.

"I never thought that I would ever have sex with a female," Andrea said. "But, I'm glad I did with you."

Then, Andrea stood up and kissed Rebecca, a long, deep kiss.

"Let's go to my room," Andrea said, pulling Rebecca by the hand.

Rebecca let herself be led by the hand down, following the naked woman to her bedroom, was sexy in itself to Rebecca.

Andrea sat naked on the bed, looking up at Rebecca, waiting. Rebecca smiled at her, walking over to the bed. Andrea smiled back. Rebecca felt nervous, being naked in front of Andrea, but her smile reassured her that she had nothing to worry about.

Andrea spread her legs and Rebecca stepped between them, feeling the warmth of her legs touching her own legs. Rebecca leaned down and kissed Andrea, feeling excited and turned on to be able to kiss her while they were both naked. Andrea must have felt the same, because she hummed into Rebecca's mouth as they kissed. Rebecca felt Andrea's hands on her sides, rubbing up and down her body, causing Rebecca's flesh to goose bump. Andrea felt them.

"I'm sorry," Andrea said, stopping her hands.

"No," Rebecca said, smiling. "It feels good, just good enough to give me goose bumps."

"Well, I'm sorry," Andrea said again, "that I can't keep my hands to myself."

Rebecca smiled at her, and Andrea laughed a little before continuing to rub up and down Rebecca's naked sides. Then, leaning up and kissing Rebecca, Andrea touched Rebecca's tongue with hers. Rebecca reached up and began softly stroking the outsides of Andrea's breasts, under them. Using her thumbs to lightly tease Andrea's nipples, Rebecca felt them harden, making her breath harder.

Rebecca sat on the bed, next to Andrea, kissing her, before scooting back to the head of her bed, with Andrea following. When Andrea sat next to her, Rebecca leaned over to her and kissed her again, her tongue searching out Andrea's tongue, desperate for connection. Rebecca put her hand on Andrea's inner leg, feeling her soft, smooth naked flesh with her fingertips. Slowly, gently, Rebecca spread Andrea's leg apart.

Andrea's thigh was smooth against Rebecca's hand as she held it open, opening her up while slowly sliding her hand closer to the middle of Andrea's legs. When Rebecca's hand finally found its way to the outside of Andrea's warm, wet center. Andrea sighed while grinding her hips up, pleasure clouding her vision.

"That feels nice, Rebecca." Andrea said.

Andrea slips her hand down to Rebecca's crotch, and begins rubbing the wetness she finds there, imitating Rebecca's hand movements. Rebecca gave a particularly enthusiastic grind with her hand, making Andrea moan openly. Andrea's fingers tighten as she roams and circles Rebecca's clit. They look at each other and smile at the pleasure they are both feeling.

Andrea's smile fades into an open mouth moan when Rebecca begins grinding her hand particularly hard. Andrea follows her lead and presses her hand harder into Rebecca's pussy as well. Rebecca feels the stirrings of erotic pleasure beginning to throb up her legs. They both start to move their hands more, rubbing faster. They keep rubbing each other, the pleasure building as they feel and are felt.

Putting her leg over Andrea's, Rebecca moved even closer to Andrea, their hips pressed together. Rebecca had better access to feeling Andrea's pussy.

She was warm and wet, and Rebecca just wanted to give in, to slip her fingers in and push Andrea to completion. Andrea's breath hitched as Rebecca's fingers slid in, teasing her entrance. Andrea groaned when Rebecca began pumping her fingers a little faster, stroking the sensitive place inside her. After taking Rebecca's fingers into her body for a few moments, Andrea seemed to remember that she also had been feeling Rebecca's pussy as well, and pushed one of her fingers in as well. She began stroking in and out of Rebecca's spread open wetness, trying to match the rhythm if Rebecca's hand movements.

Waves of pleasure began to pulse and tighten inside Rebecca, driving toward that tight heat at her core. Her eyes flutter, toes curling as the pleasure intensifies. Her fingers start plunging in deeper, slick and wet, up to the knuckle. Andrea's breath was warm and fast against Rebecca's skin, her fingers working rapidly while she looked at Rebecca with half lidded eyes. Rebecca lifts her hips into the feeling, her breath heaving.

Andrea pushed another finger inside of Rebecca reaching every part of her, and she bucks her hips as Andrea touches the right spot. Her fingers touching every part of Rebecca, pounding so deep and hard. Rebecca drew her legs back even more, her eyes rolling upward as throbs of heat and friction build.

Andrea moaned loudly, grinding against Rebecca's hand, pushing down onto her fingers. Rebecca looked down to where their hands meet each other's bodies, at Andrea's breasts heaving from the exertion of being pleasured while giving pleasure.

"That's so good, Rebecca," Andrea moaned. "I'm so close..."

Andrea began desperately grinding her hips faster into Rebecca's hand, while pulling her own hand tighter against Rebecca, holding onto her clit with the flat of her hand and burying her fingers deep inside Rebecca's pussy. She began moaning with every thrust of Rebecca's fingers into her wet folds.

Rebecca can't stop herself, she is completely undone, ignoring how loudly she starts crying out loud, chasing the orgasm that is within reach. Feeling her orgasm coming quickly, Rebecca looks over at Andrea and watches her as she spreads her legs wider and begins to come, making Rebecca explode, her cry joins with Andrea's.

"Yes Andrea!" Rebecca yelled out. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Rebecca chased it, grinding into Andrea's fingers and hand as the throbs of pleasure hit their peak, as she comes. The pleasure rushed through her, hot and blindingly, her sensitive clit throbbed while her innermost muscles began pulsing, and her orgasm tingled through her entire pussy. Even her toes felt numb, curled tightly on Andrea's bed, as her body start to relax. It fades into a hot tingle, and with her chest heaving, Rebecca gazes over at Andrea. Andrea is still slowly grinding her body against Rebecca's fingers, eyes closed and mouth breathing ragged breaths of air.

Rebecca moans lowly, feeling Andrea's fingers gently stroking her clit. Rebecca's after orgasm still throbbing deep inside her.

Still holding onto each other, Rebecca and Andrea turned to look eye to eye, smiling. They kissed for a brief moment before Rebecca broke away.

"Do you want me to stay the night?" Rebecca asked.

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to stay the night," Andrea said, laughing.

...

The next morning, Rebecca showered, with Andrea's helpful hands and fingers. It was one of the longest, most fun showers that she had ever taken. There was lots of kissing, rubbing, and touching, with both women making each other come before the water turned off. Toweling off was almost as much fun.

Before she left, Rebecca had a question for Andrea. Her answer prompted an extended make out, and hand roaming, session when Andrea agreed. Rebecca knew that she had to leave, but knowing that she would be seeing Andrea later that evening made leaving that much easier.

...

It was Friday night, and Rebecca brought Andrea home.

"Hey Eric, you know Andrea, right?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course I do," Eric said. "From the library."

"Is that all I'm known for?" Andrea asked. "Working at the library?"

"No," Eric said. "I also know that you and Rebecca have been getting close."

"Do you know how close?" Rebecca asked.

"Not really," Eric said. "But I have had, uh, thoughts..."

"Thoughts like this..." Rebecca said.

Grabbing Andrea by the hand, Rebecca kissed her, much to Eric's surprise. After a couple of minutes of kissing, Rebecca looked over at Eric and laughed. His eyes were wide and there was a tent in his pants.

"Like what you see?" Rebecca asked.

"I knew that you two were, uh, doing stuff," Eric stammered. "But I didn't know that you were going to bring her here to, uh, whatever."

"To have sex? Why wouldn't I?" Rebecca asked. "I wouldn't keep her all to myself."

"Well..." Eric said, thinking. "I was happy that you were so willing to pursue other women that I didn't think beyond that."

"That's usually your problem," Rebecca said, laughing, "you not thinking."

They all laughed at that.

"I'm just kidding," Rebecca said. "I just thought that this would be a pleasant surprise."

"We talked about it," Andrea said, "and I'm okay with it."

"Okay with what, exactly?" Eric asked.

"Sharing," Rebecca said. "But I get to play first. If you are okay with that?"

"I'm definitely okay with that," Eric said.

Rebecca took Andrea by the hand and led her to their bedroom upstairs, with Eric following, watching their asses swish in front of his face.

Pausing by the bed, Rebecca and Andrea embraced in a long, tender kiss. Soon, Rebecca let her hands roam, caressing the outside of Andrea's clothes, feeling her body under her hands. Andrea grabbed Rebecca's ass with one hand and cupped her breast with another. Rebecca slide both of her hands underneath Andrea's tight, gray camisole, and slowly slid them up her sides, feeling and exposing her flesh as she did.

Rebecca didn't stop kissing and sliding her hands up until she had peeled Andrea's top off, exposing her naked breasts. Rebecca broke from their kiss to kiss, lick and nibble her way down onto Andrea's hard, pink nipples. While Rebecca licked and sucked one nipple, then the other, she worked her hands at unzipping Andrea's jeans. While Rebecca slide Andrea's pants down, she trailed little kisses and licks down her body until she reached Andrea's dark gray panties.

Looking up at Andrea, Rebecca smiled and stripped out of her own tight, white camisole before undoing her own jeans and sliding them down to her knees. She then reached up and grasped Andrea's panties and slid them down her legs, exposing her pubic hair and naked pussy. Andrea lifted both of her feet to let Rebecca finish taking off her underwear.

After stripping Andrea out of her panties, Rebecca looked her up and down. Andrea's nipples were hard, her lower lips were swollen and slightly glistening in the light. Her dark brown pubic hair looked good with her long, slender legs slightly spread apart.

Rebecca began kissing the soft, smooth hair of Andrea's pussy area, being careful to avoid direct contact with her pink, swollen lips, then stopped to stand up.

As she stood up, Rebecca stepped out of her own pants and pink panties. Rebecca embraced Andrea, feeling their naked skin press against each other, warm and smooth. They kissed, softly, enjoying the feeling of light kisses while lightly touching one another. As they continued to kiss and touch, they became more and more heated, with both kissing and touching.

Soon, they were both deeply tongue kissing, pushing against harder against each other. Their breathing became harder, their bodies pushed together, feeling each other's hard nipples press into each other's breasts. Rebecca lifted her leg while pressing herself into Andrea's leg at the same time, like when they were first together. Andrea's warm, wet crotch began sliding up and down her leg as she ground against her.

Rebecca paused and looked over at Eric, who was standing there, still fully clothed, with a big tent in his pants. Andrea looked too.

"We're going to have to do something about that," Rebecca said, pointing to Eric's crotch. "Before he comes all over himself."

Andrea smiled, but looked interested in the idea.

"Get naked," Rebecca said to Eric, smiling.

He happily stripped out of his shirt, pants and pulled his blue boxer/briefs down with his pants. When he did, his cock slapped him in his lower stomach, be he didn't seem to notice or to care.

Rebecca kissed Andrea again before pulling her by the hand over to Eric. Rebecca kissed Eric, deep and passionately before breaking away and kissing Andrea, just as passionately. Eric watched them, looking hungrily on.

When they stopped kissing, Rebecca reached up and took both Eric's and Andrea's face in her hands and gently pushed them together. They kissed, softly at first, just lips touching lips. But, when Rebecca put her hands on their backs and pushed them closer together, they began tongue kissing. When they stopped momentarily, Rebecca leaned in and put her face between both of their faces, kissing them both at the same time. They stood there, kissing each other's mouths, and when Rebecca pushed her tongue out, it was met by two other tongues. There were three tongues, meeting and exploring each other, three mouths connecting in one hot kiss.

Rebecca slid her hands down while they kissed, and wrapped her fingers around Eric's hard cock, and with her other hand, rubbed a finger over Andrea's erect clitoris. Eric had his hands on the firm curve of each of their asses, gently stroking each one. Andrea followed Rebecca's suit and found Rebecca's clit with one hand and wrapped her fingers over the top half of Eric's cock with her other hand.

Rebecca broke from their kiss, dropping to her knees, Andrea took the hint and followed her. Eric looked at both women, and both sets dark brown eyes were looking up at him. Rebecca kissed just the tip of his cock, feeling it flinch in her hand when she did. When Andrea kissed the other side, Rebecca could feel it surge. Rebecca moved her hand and looked Andrea in the eyes, smiling. Andrea smiled back at her.

Slowly kissing her way down one side of Eric's shaft, Rebecca made sure to meet her lips with Andrea's lips around it. Rebecca felt its steely hardness with her tongue with each dual-kiss around it. Once she got to the base, she did the same on the way back to the tip. She licked the tip, prompting Andrea to do the same thing, their tongues licking it and touching each other at the same time, teasing him and making him moan.

Rebecca felt his hand gently in her hair and saw his other hand in Andrea's light brown and light blue hair. He was ready for more, but not wanting to ask. Rebecca quickly tongue kissed Andrea before she took Eric's dick in her hand and wrapped her warm, wet lips around it. She sucked him as deep into her mouth as she could fit him without gagging herself. She saw Andrea watching her as she sucked on Eric, so she sucked up and down his shaft a few more times before pulling off. She gently angled his cock toward Andrea, who eagerly took him into her mouth, making him moan out loud, being in a new woman's mouth, especially someone as cute as Andrea.

Andrea bobbed her head up and down his cock many times, using her hand to stroke up and down his shaft while she did. Seeing her with her eyes closed, sucking on Eric's hard cock turned Rebecca on even more, and she had to reach down and touch herself. She was amazed at how wet and swollen she was. It gave her the idea to instead reach over and touch Andrea, who was also very wet. Rebecca pushed a finger into her and Andrea had to pull off of Eric's cock to moan. Andrea reached over and slid a finger into Rebecca, pushing it in and out.

Rebecca and Andrea kissed again while fingering each other before Rebecca took over sucking on Eric again. He was even harder and bigger than last time he was in her mouth. She wrapped her had around his shaft and began pumping fast while sucking just as fast. He held onto her head and moaned.

"Oh, fuck, Rebecca," Eric moaned.

Rebecca felt Andrea moving beside her and saw her moving away. She wondered if something was wrong, but soon felt Andrea's hands gently lifting her ass up and spreading her legs apart. Andrea shimmied underneath Rebecca and began licking her pussy while Rebecca sucked on Eric's cock. It must have been something that Eric liked, because he groaned again.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." Eric groaned. "She looks so good under you..."

Rebecca felt Eric begin to thrust his hips, and she wrapped her other hand around his cock, protecting her throat from his cock while at the same time giving him full stimulation. Feeling her do this, he began thrusting hard and fast, his thick and hard, filling her mouth as he fucked her face. Rebecca heard Andrea purposely make a slurping noise around her pussy, and Eric's body responded as he drank in the site of the two women, naked below him.

"Oh, fuck, Rebecca," Eric warned, "I'm going to come."

Rebecca didn't slow down but kept holding on to his dick with her lips and hands, sucking him off. She felt his cock start to throb, beginning at the base and erupting up his shaft. She tasted his salty seed in her mouth, spurting out and shooting the back of her throat. She had to swallow or choke on his come.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." Eric groaned.

His dick continued to pulse in her hands, pulsating its pleasure while ejaculating into her mouth with each throb. Andrea shimmied back from underneath Rebecca to watch him come in her mouth.