Rebecca and the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca reached up and began playing with Andrea's breasts and nipples, gently pinching them and rolling them in her fingers, making her sigh. Andrea kissed her quickly again, then reached down and felt Rebecca's pubic hair, and then further down to her pussy where Eric was licking her. He pulled his face back when he felt Andrea's fingers, letting her touch Rebecca's pussy. He began shoving his body up, thrusting his cock deeper into Andrea, making her cry out.

"Oh, yes..."Andrea groaned. "That's good..."

When Andrea's hand slid away from Rebecca's pussy, Eric began licking her again, noticing how wet she was again. Andrea began lifting up the length of Eric's cock, then slowly lowering herself back down onto him, savoring every inch.

Rebecca began licking and sucking on one of Andrea's nipples again while sliding one of her hands down to hold onto her pussy, playing with her clit between splayed fingers. Andrea lowered her body, trapping Rebecca's hand between her and Eric's bodies, and began grinding against it. Andrea gently lifted Rebecca's face and kissed her, hungrily, thrusting her tongue deep into Rebecca's mouth.

With her trapped hand, Rebecca moved it back and forth, stroking Andrea's clitoris, before pulling it out, licking the juices she found on them. Andrea's hands went back to Rebecca's breasts, holding onto them as she began went deeper onto Eric's cock, burying it deep inside her, rocking her hips and grinding her clit again. Rebecca reached up and began playing with her nipples again, stimulating further.

Andrea began grunting with every thrust, her fingers grip getting tighter to Rebecca's breasts as she held on to them. Andrea kissed Rebecca quickly, wrapping her arms around Rebecca's neck, and then leaned back, letting her hands roam all over Rebecca's body, on her breasts, nipples, sides, back, ass, on both legs and on her pussy. She was touching each and every place she wanted to. Andrea looked Rebecca in the eyes while she touched her, looking both hungry and excited at the same time. She was breathing hard and letting out little grunts every time she rocked her hips and thrust her body.

Rebecca leaned in and kissed Andrea, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth, feeling her tongue against hers. Andrea moaned into her mouth and pushed her tongue into Rebecca's mouth. Andrea broke their kiss and began thrusting and grinding her body faster and faster, moaning as she did.

"Oh... oh...oh..."Andrea moaned, every time she thrust her body.

Rebecca put her hands over Andrea's nipples, rubbing them with the splay of her fingers, feeling their hardness slid under her fingers. Andrea grabbed onto Rebecca's breasts, just holding onto them, and she shook her head yes, breathing too hard to say anything while she pumped her pussy up and down Eric's shaft.

Then, she slammed her body down onto his cock, ramming it hard in and out of her pussy as she cried out.

"Oh yes!" Andrea cried out as she came. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Every time she cried out, Andrea thrust her hips as she came, exclaiming her climax out loud. She pushed herself down onto Eric's body, holding his cock buried deep inside her as she continued to come around it, milking it with her inner pussy muscles. Rebecca watched her closely, marveling at how intense her orgasm was, and how her face looked as she came.

Andrea kept thrusting deep as she rode every wave of her climax. She looked at Rebecca watching at her, and she began thrusting harder, then suddenly stopped, arching her back as she came again.

Andrea seemed to lose control of her body and she let out little jerking motion with her hips, her orgasm moving her entire body.

As Andrea's body calmed down from her climax, she looked at Rebecca again, and noticed that she was gripping hard on Rebecca's breasts, and let go with a breathless apology. Rebecca smiled and assured her that she wasn't hurt.

Andrea gently kissed Rebecca, softly holding her face in her hands as she did.

"Thank you for letting me do that," Andrea said.

"It was my pleasure," Rebecca said, honestly.

Rebecca felt Eric continuing to lick her from underneath, and she stood up, pulling away from his mouth. His face was glistening in the light from her juices and Andrea leaned down his body and licked them from his face before kissing him.

"Thank you for making me come so hard," Andrea said to him.

"It's my pleasure," Eric said, repeating his wife and smiling.

"Hey!" Rebecca said. "Come up with your own material."

They all laughed at that.

"So, what do you want?" Rebecca asked, kissing Eric.

"Everything," Eric said, truthfully.

"I'm sure you do," Rebecca said, laughing.

They all laughed again.

"I know you want 'everything'," Rebecca said. "But what do you want now?"

"Well..." Eric thought. "I already saw you two having sex, and I made you come while you were going down on Andrea, and she just came on me."

"...right..." Rebecca said, waiting for the point.

"Is it okay if I get her from behind while she eats you out?" Eric asked.

Rebecca faked a sigh.

"I guess so," Rebecca said, smiling.

"That sounds like fun to me," Andrea said, smiling with her. "But be careful, I just came and will be a little sensitive."

Andrea stood up, lifting herself off of Eric's cock. Before Eric could move, Rebecca lowered her mouth down to it and licked up and down the length of his shaft, before sucking him into her mouth.

"She tastes good on your dick," Rebecca said, licking her lips.

Eric kissed Rebecca, pushing his tongue into her mouth, tasting Andrea's pussy on her lips.

Rebecca lay on the bed and Andrea stood at the foot of it and grabbed her hips and scooted her down a little so she could lean over comfortably and still lick her. Andrea lifted up Rebecca's legs, kissing down each one while she slowly spread her legs apart, exposing her. Rebecca lay there, looking at her with a hungry anticipation.

Andrea took one long, slow lick up the length of her outer pussy lips, teasing. Rebecca put her feet on the bed and pushed her hips up into Andrea's face, wanting more. Andrea pushed her tongue as deep into Rebecca as she could, fucking her with her tongue before pulling out to lick her clit, making her moan.

Eric saw how wet and swollen Rebecca was before Andrea put her head between her legs. He looked down at Andrea and saw her nice, wet pussy and he wanted to do nothing more than to shove his dick into her and thrust away, but he stopped himself. He went to his knees and licked up the length of her pussy from behind, tasting her directly for the first time. She tasted different from Rebecca, still good, but different. He pushed his tongue into Andrea, making her spread her legs further apart, and he pushed his tongue deeper.

Eric stood up and watched as Andrea licked Rebecca, with Rebecca gently holding her face with her hands. He went over to Rebecca and kissed her, feeding his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste Andrea's juices on his tongue. She didn't notice because she already had the taste of Andrea in her mouth and on her face.

"Did you put your dick inside her yet?" Rebecca asked, looking down at it.

"No, not yet," Eric said.

"Go do it," Rebecca said, "then come back to me so I can suck it."

Eric kissed her again and went behind Andrea, standing behind her and lined the tip of his dick with her opening before slowly shoving into her. Andrea moaned around Rebecca's clit, and had to pull away as she felt every inch entering into her tight, post climatic pussy.

"Oh, please..." Andrea said. "Go slow."

Eric slowly rocked shallow just inside her entrance, letting her get used to him again. He slowly rocked his hips, gradually inching deeper and deeper into her tight, wet folds. Andrea reached down and played with her pussy, rubbing her clit to stimulate herself faster.

When Eric sunk completely into her depths, with his body resting against Andrea's ass, he began pulling away, then out. He walked over to Rebecca and she looked at his shiny cock, smiling. She began sucking on his dick, sucking all of Andrea's juices from it. Once she couldn't taste anymore, she pulled away and looked at him again.

"Do it again," Rebecca said.

Eric walked back behind Andrea and pushing his cock back into her, easily sliding in this time. He pushed completely into her, and then pulled almost all the way out before going all the way back in again. He did this a few times, going deep into her, spreading his cock with her juices, before pulling out again.

Rebecca was looking down at Andrea when he went back to her. Rebecca was thrusting her hips up, fucking Andrea's face and moaning. Eric smiled down at her, enjoying the site of her being eaten out by another female.

Rebecca looked up at him with a hungry look and began sucking his cock deep and fast. Having Andrea's mouth and tongue on her pussy, Eric's hard cock in her mouth, and being able to taste Andrea at the same time had Rebecca turned on again.

"More.... please...." Rebecca said breathlessly.

Eric kissed her again, and she held onto his head, holding him in her kiss and pressing her tongue deep in his mouth before releasing him again.

Eric walked behind Andrea, and admired the view of his beautiful wife, with her legs spread for another woman. Andrea had her head down, licking and sucking on Rebecca's pussy, her light brown hair with light blue ends falling around her face. Her pony tail was swishing back and forth as she kept licking and pleasing Rebecca.

Eric kneeled down again and began licking up and down the length of Andrea's wet slit, making her hum into Rebecca's pussy. When Andrea began rocking her hips up and down, trying to push herself back onto Eric's face, Eric stood up. He lined up his cock with her wet entrance and easily slid all the way into her, groaning as he did. He began sliding in and out of her body, slapping against her with every thrust, making her groan.

He enjoyed seeing Rebecca, holding Andrea against her pussy, rocking her hips and humping her face. Being inside Andrea, feeling her pussy holding onto his cock while he thrust into her, made Eric begin to near his limit. He pulled out of her again, before he made himself come from watching Rebecca getting off on Andrea's face.

He went back to Rebecca again, not waiting to kiss her again, but stood next to her. She took his cock in her mouth, and began sucking it fast and deep, and she began stroking him with her hand just as fast. She brought him so close to coming that he began throbbing, and he had to pull away from her face, otherwise he was going explode.

"Uh, oh. Too much?" Rebecca said, asked.

"For now," Eric said.

Rebecca marveled at how he could do that, bring himself so close to coming, and pull away from it immediately. She was pretty sure not everyone could do that. She watched his cock's throbbing slow down and stop.

Eric leaned down and kissed her, pressing his tongue deep into her mouth, and she meets him with her tongue. They tongue kiss for a while before Rebecca breaks away and playfully pushes him away.

"Go fuck her now," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Yes, please," Andrea said, looking up and smiling as well.

They all let out a little laugh at that.

Eric walked behind Andrea, who had resumed licking Rebecca again, and stood behind her. This was a site that he would never get tired of looking at, Rebecca spreading her legs for another woman. It made him hard just thinking about it, so seeing it in real life was absolutely amazing!

He didn't wait, Eric lined himself with Andrea's pussy, pushing only his cock head into her wet entrance. She was so wet and swollen that he easily slipped inside her. He completely pulled out of her, just to barely push back into her, teasing and fucking her entrance. He kept teasing her like this for a while until she looked back at him, trying to thrust her hips back.

"Please..." Andrea said.

"Please what?" Eric asked, still going into her shallowly.

"Go deeper," Andrea said.

"Like this?" Eric asked.

Grabbing her hips, Eric pushed all the way into her in one hard, deep shove.

"Oh...yes..." Andrea groaned.

Eric pulled almost all the way out again and then pushed back deep into her, slamming their bodies together. Andrea yelled out as he kept thrusting into her, deep and hard, before she lowered her mouth and began licking Rebecca again. She sucked on Rebecca's clit, licking and flicking it with her tongue, before releasing it to just lick it with the flat of her tongue, moving with the rocking and shoving as Eric plowed into her.

Rebecca reached up and began pinching her own nipples and then began humping faster, thrusting and counter thrusting on her face. Andrea reached under her own body and began furiously rubbing her clit, pulling herself along with Rebecca, closer to orgasm. Eric could feel her fingers rubbing against the shaft of his cock, wet and fast. Rebecca spread her legs wider and began humping up into the air, pressing her pussy harder against Andrea's face.

"Oh yes, Andrea..." Rebecca moaned.

Andrea took Rebecca's clit into her wet, sucking mouth and held onto it, licking at the same time. Rebecca began moaning and thrusting her hips at the same time, shoving herself faster into Andrea's pretty face.

"Oh, fuck Andrea..." Rebecca said. "Right there..."

Rebecca began humping faster, her entire body shoving up into the air as she began fucking Andrea's face harder. She reached down with one hand and held Andrea's head into her crotch and let out a yell.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Rebecca yelled.

Andrea's pony tail was swishing up and down as she licked Rebecca and was fucked from behind by Eric. Her own hand was almost a blur as she stroked her own clitoris, and almost as soon as Rebecca began coming on her face, Andrea stoked her own pussy to orgasm.

"Oh...!" Andrea yelled out, trying to keep her tongue in contact with Rebecca's clit as she did.

Rebecca kept shoving her hips, rocking out her orgasm while Andrea held onto her pussy as best as she could while she had her own orgasm, holding Eric's cock inside of her as she came. It was too much for Eric, with the feeling of Andrea's pussy muscles milking his cock, her fingers holding tight onto it as she came, and seeing both women coming together.

He quickly pulled out of her wet, twitching pussy and, using her ass to hold and rub his cock, began shooting his come all over her. Andrea moaned and looked back at him, feeling his cock throbbing against her ass, and the warmth of his come landing on her back.

Rebecca reached down and rubbed herself, finishing out her orgasm.

After her orgasm has subsided, Andrea lazily climbed onto the bed, on top of Rebecca, who was laying there with her eyes closed while just holding on to her own crotch. Rebecca opened her eyes, sleepily when she felt Andrea crawling onto the bed. Andrea lay on top of Rebecca, putting her full weight on her, enjoying the feeling of Rebecca's warm body against hers. Eric stooped over and used his shirt to clean up his come from Andrea's back.

"That was awesome," Andrea said, kissing her.

"I agree," Rebecca said, kissing her back. "I really like that."

"Me too!" Eric injected. "We should do that more often!"

The two woman just looked at him, smiling sleepy smiles.

"We have all weekend..." Rebecca said, laughing lightly.

"It's going to be the best weekend, ever," Andrea said, laughing with her.

"I certainly hope so," Eric said, joining them on the bed.